ESE - My Dream World is an MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the frick flapping world have I not been getting updates for this! I'm so so so sorry guys!

Because Iwaku is covetous of your posting skills and wishes to keep you secret from the rest of the world.

But never fear! We have found you and want to keep you, so your unintentional absence is completely forgiven. <3

Ehi there, everyone... I'll be away from home for a couple of days as I have to be an interpreter (sort of) for a high school class at Expo on 5th and 6th... wish me good luck... ^^

Ehi there, everyone... I'll be away from home for a couple of days as I have to be an interpreter (sort of) for a high school class at Expo on 5th and 6th... wish me good luck... ^^
That sounds cool! Best of luck to ya!

-flies into the party a month late-

Nay-Nay, your little interpreting excursions sound like so much fun! I'm a bit jealous. :P

Still here! Planning on posting soon. I'm like in the final stretch of school so time has been hard to come by.

So who's posting next to keep this game on the roll? I would, but... yeah. No can do just yet.

I guess I can post again to keep things moving, the problem will be coming up with anything profound to say after just one turn...

@Adira Feel like posting for Ko? She's been silent for a little while with lots of conversation to speculate over. :)

or...

@Enigs You have the least amount of posts in the RP out of all of us! Care to enlighten us as to what Ako is up to?

and lastly...

@upscalerat How's it coming with Bantay and school work?

-pokes people- WAKE UP!!! Kimi wants to play and she's driving me crazy! ><

Reactions: Nay'ar
I'm in the middle of exams over exams over other exams at school... so I'm actually with my hands pretty full T^T

I can post for Ako, I have been waiting for upscale rat. Personally I am still a little confused as to how much I want to post. I am used to doing something more along the lines of a couple posts a week, but that is clearly not the same standard here. While I have the fewest posts I am concerned I will flooding the RP with filler just so I can get something down. Previously also there would be a loosely defined rotation between posters, with people dropping in or out based on personal circumstances and circumstances in the rp. Might it be beneficial to consider such a system here?

Status
Not open for further replies.