ESE - My Dream World is an MMO

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think our teachers would have a bit of sympathy as well, NOPE HOMEWORK FOR DAYS EHEHEHEHEH.. I hate high school

It'll be over before you know it and then all of a sudden you'll be graduating from college and wishing you could go back to the "simple life" of homework. Then again, you probably hear that from a lot of adults. lol

-slaps hand- Bad, Lady, bad! Becoming a nosy adult already!

Koero is adorable.

Aww but I love you *huggles*

Haha she's so naive xD

Yay! I'm loved! I'm loved! -huggles back- I remember everyone telling me in AP classes that we were a bunch of slackers and would NEVER survive in college and that classes were SO MUCH harder. My AP classes were approximately 5x harder than any college course I ever took. Of course, I also majored in journalism. So yeah, looking back, it was all easy and I stressed out over nothing.

Not saying you should slack off or anything, missy!

I'm trying so hard not too >.< But my AP class is kicking my ass..

What are you planning to go for in college?

Oooooh! Then yes, you are definitely allowed to gripe about school! I sincerely wish you much luck in finishing out this school year. You can do it!:D

But you'll have this summer to recuperate! And AP Gov, in my opinion, is one of the harder classes and you'll have that done!

Reactions: Adira
ACT is rough. But your writing certainly didn't reflect how drained you are- it was beautiful!

APs and homework are rough, my friend. I sympathize with you heartily.

Wow, okay, sorry for my disappearance- I had an all-day thing Sunday, and yesterday was scarified for driving.

While I do plan on posting today, you're certainly welcome to beat me to it if you find time!

Hullo, hullo! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. :)

Hi! ^^ I'm here. Just waiting for someone else to reply before I do... so I can have Ren be a stick in the mud some more XD

Status
Not open for further replies.