Eralion

Had the events of last night not occurred, he'd have attempted to ravage the woman the moment his eyes had opened. The fact of the matter was that his trust, and more important his pride, his swagger if you will, had been broken. His head did not move, though the eye that was not pressed firmly against the bed did open and do its best to strain to the side and catch a glimpse of the woman.

He opened his mouth, speaking out of the side of it, his words slightly slurred due to his grogginess and the fact that half of his mouth was fighting against the resistance of the fabric on the bed. "Nuh, uh. Nope. The last time this was offered to me, terrible things happened." His eyes closed again and he raised one hand, flicking his wrist in an attempt to shoo her away. "Not even gonna play around in that territory."

Lamira groaned, rolling her eyes and flopping herself backward onto the bed. Her hazelnut hair spread out over bed. She let out a heavy sigh, her chest caved as she pushed out her air.

"Oh, they used that tactic on on you...i see. Gods! What does a woman have to do to conceive a child in this world!" She put her hands over her face in embarrassment, grumbling into her palms and rubbing her knees together nervously.

Returning to sleep was not an option. He pushed himself up off the bed with his elbows, resting on them and shaking the sleepiness out of his head. His eyes swept over her frame, admiring it no less than he had the first he had seen her. Still, the events of the previous night were fresh in his mind.

"That tactic?" He questioned her, letting out a loud scoff. "Are there other tactics? Maybe some less severe than threatening my dick with a large knife while every limb is restrained?" His voice was baritone and aggravated, partially from the sleep and partially from his emotions. He rolled over on to his back, lacing his fingers together and resting them on his chest. "I'm not usually one to complain about those things," he mused, a bit of the bravado returning to his voice. His head flopped to the side, amber eyes grazing over the features of her face, and added, "And usually I'd welcome them, but there are certain acts which send a shiver down my spine. The thought of having my best friend removed from me is one of those things." His study of her face continued. He was a bit of a deviant, after all, and he was beginning to think that his initial thoughts of rejection may have been misled.

"I'm Raeos." His voice was softer now, more sincere than it had been in a while. Perhaps the pregnant woman from the prior night was sending him a message. Maybe she had intended to tell him that charisma and libido were not the keys to success with all things, women or otherwise.

When the morning light began to shine over Eralion's body, he couldn't help but to roll over, leaning into the soft skin of Ellelunia as she lay sleeping next to him.
Wait-everything that happened, was that a dream? His eyes shot open as the thought crossed his mind. He sat up, trying not to disturb her, lifting the sheet to look at his naked bottom half.
Did we make love? He thought, running his hand through his hair. Why can't I remember anything? Suddenly, a sharp pain traveled through his head. 'gah' he gasped as she applied pressure to his temples, almost at the same time that Ellelunia started stirring.

"Oh god, she's going to kick my ass..." He searched frantically for his clothing, not sure how much time he had to get dressed and out of bed before she could realize.

Lamira laughed at his choice of words, rolling to her side and looking him over. She found him attractive- for a human. She was used to large Sahrian Druids, but there was something to his cockiness that she admired. Sahrian's were somewhat regal in their lifestyle, but Lamira saw the humor in life. She lived for Sex and had a mischevously playful nature that was different from her sisters and brothers in the tribe.

"There are many tactics- all different depending on the person...but she really threatened to...you know?" She pointed toward his private region, raising an eyebrow at the strange vision of her pregnant sister actually removing someone's manhood. She blew a puff of air to remove a strand of hair from her face, smiling at the sound of his name. Raeos... she thought, it matches his personality.

"I'm Lamira"

Raeos gave Lamira a sweet smile and a nod. "She threatened the best part of me. It was unreal." He rolled to his side, falling off the bed to his knees and quickly springing back to his feet. Circling around the bed to where she had lain her he bent forward on to the bed, reaching out and placing both of his hands in hers.

"It was awful, Lamira." Pulling on both of her arms he repositioned her torso near the center of the bed, stretching her left arm towards the bedpost on that side. "First, they tied me here." He let go of her right arm and curled it in on itself, removing the silk scarf that had been wrapped around his shoulder and using it to fasten her arm there. Moving to the right side of the bed he reached down and scooped up his long-sleeved shirt. He grabbed her right arm and dragged it to the opposite post. "Then," he began to fasten her hand to that post, "they shackled me here." Both hands had been tied in a loose way such that a gentle pull would not unravel them, but a strong tug would dismantle them.

Raeos moved around now to the foot of the bed, bringing himself to rest on his knees in front of her. "Then, they tied my legs." Grabbing both her ankles, he gave a quick yank and smoothed both of her legs to the bed. He swung a knee over one of her right leg, straddling it, whilst his right hand held down her left leg. A playful, pouty smile had taken hold of his face. "For hours Lamira, your sisters kept me here like this. It was grueling and tried my patience."

The other knee was brought over her leg as he squirmed up her body. He brought himself down, level with the bed, his head nearing hers. Their foreheads touched, then their noses, his head angling closer to hers. He spoke almost directly in to her mouth, their lips rubbing gently against each other with every hard consonant. "My body was beaten. My pride was broken. I thought," his hot breath was oozing out over her lips and cheeks, "that I had found a place of my nightmares." He pressed his lips momentarily against hers, pulling his face quickly away so that they could lock eyes. "If you'll truly allow me to have you, Lamira, I will make it worth everything you're risking." His head dipped back close to hers, bringing his lips to her neck. His hand traced over her chest and belly, resting on the side of her hip. He expanded his hand and gripped her hip firmly, pulling her in to him.

A frantic look crossed her face as he tied her, and held her legs. She swallowed hard, pushing her hips against him with eagerness. something about him was mesmerizing, and she couldn't think of anything else but letting him take her. She wanted a child, this man could give that to her. She had no ties to him, so it should be easy, right?

Her mouth crushed passionately against his, pulling away briefly to listen to his story as he told it in pieces. She was growing impatient, her body ready for him and waiting.

"As long as you know what i'm after, you know I have nothing to lose"

Ellelunia's eyes fluttered open, her grace still lingering after a confusing drunken night. She sat up slowly, stretching her arms over her head with a wide yawn. Her eyes opened with a delay, catching Eralion standing at the foot of the bed completely naked.

"What the-"

She threw her hands over her eyes and mumbled, trying to think back to the night before.

"Oh gods no, please tell me we didn't...." A look of terror crossed her face.

Raeos repositioned himself, laying atop her stomach. "I'll give you want you want, Lamira." He moved his hands down to her waistline and then his own, removing the bits of clothing located at both spots.

He stood up from the bed, stepping in to his shorts. He was still panting, gazing down the Sahrian he had just finished ravishing. "I would say that you've repented for your sister's misdeeds." He pulled an arm over his head, tugging at the elbow with the opposite hand. "Might we be able to acquire some breakfast? I've been locked in here all night with naught but a single platter of food last night."

Lamira lay panting, completely spent with a layer of sweat covering her naked body. Her restraints had become loose enough that she could free herself, She leaned forward, a strange tingling sensation coming from her lower half. She smiled, stretching her legs and flexing her toes. Hopefully, his seed would take and she wouldn't have to come to him again, though with a performance like that, she might return to him anyway.

Lamira stood from the bed, redressing herself and walking up to Raeos. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for one more kiss before turning her back to him.

"the door has been unlocked for hours- you could have gotten out at anytime" She smirked, placing a hand over her lower stomach, almost as if she expected immediate results. Sahrian fetuses grew much faster than human, but what of a half-breed child? She opened the heavy door and let the sunshine flow inward, her mouth falling open when she was greeted by the curious faces of some villagers who had heard the sexual commotion coming from inside the room.

Open all night? Tricky, tricky...

The beams of sunlight hit his face and stung his eyes. The dim light of the room had sheltered his pupils for hours and they were not ready for the sudden change in light. Raeos scooped up his shirt and scarf, throwing them both of his body, and stumbled forward towards the door, resting his hand and head on the door's frame as he neared it. Not only was the sun coursing through his eyes, but his legs still felt weak in the wake of their passion. Doing his best to see past the blinding light, he followed Lamira's frame as well as he could.

"Lamira," he called out after her, "will we see your sister? The one I came in with. I think I have some words for her." He felt the need to apologize to her - perhaps in front of the pregnant sister - for his transgressions of the days prior. He felt some strange attachment to both her and the druid, a sickening wave of realization washing over him: they did not travel to this hidden place of warriors and shapeshifters for no reason. They had been called to something greater and Raeos, having lived an almost empty life here-to, felt compelled to assist.

"Why do you want to see them? Wasn't I enough for you?" Lamira snickered, teasing him. She lifted her hand above her head as she walked, swaying her hips and flicking her wrist in the air dismissively. "i suppose I can take you to them if that's what you want. Are you going to travel with them?" She bit her lip nervously. If he was traveling with them, they would see each other from time to time; was that going to end up being a problem?

"so.." She started, as she changed direction for the main building. They would find food and beverage there, and hopefully run into Eralion and Ellelunia too. "About the child... If this takes, you don't desire to be involved; right?"

"I think," he mused, his hand coming up to run through his disheveled hair, "that your brothers and sisters might accuse me of foul play and have my head if I was ever revealed as the patriarch of your family." Of all the Sahrians he had met in his life, only Lamira had ever gotten truthfully close to him. Most dismissed him as nothing more than a walking pile of excrement. "I suppose I could find my way back from time to time and check in, but I don't think there is a future for us as a family." Who knows, maybe nothing will happen and I'll just be another memory of hers.

His eyes widened as they neared a building that was much larger than the rest. Clearly, this was the center of the town. Raeos could feel the familar pangs of last night, which had never fully been sated, rising in his stomach again. There had to be a wealth of food inside, especially if the woman and the druid were staying here. Perhaps he'd be able to repair their relations and enjoy a warm meal with them.

Eralion stammered at Ellelunia.

"Uh, no, at least, I don't think so. I can't remember. Do you not remember either? I feel like if we did that I would remember....." He trailed off, and shook his head. When the pain shot through him again he groaned, holding his head in his hands. "What the hell did I drink?" As he spoke he began putting on his clothes, slower now that she was awake. Once his pants were on he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I guess we should get some breakfast, maybe that will help this shooting pain in my head." He closed his eyes and laid his torso across the bottom of the bed, where Ellelunia's feet were, as he put his hands up to his head he felt her feet under him.

"Oh, sorry. He rolled so he was still laying down but hopefully letting her feet up. Moving was painful, every time he blinked more pain went through his brain. "Maybe if I just stay here and keep my eyes closed for awhile this will go away?" He half asked Elle, seeing as how it was something she had drank before. Eralion opened one bloodshot eye to look at Elle. "Do you want to talk about it?" He hoped she knew or remembered more than he did. He definitely wanted to take her, he remembered that much, but had he? He couldn't remember that at all, and like he said before, he thought he would remember that, if it had happened.

Ellelunia couldn't handle the sound of his voice. It irritated her, making her already throbbing head pound even more painfully than before. She unknowingly copied Eralion, checking under the sheets that had become entangled around her legs as she slept. Not like she would actually be able to tell anything by looking at her nakedness. She sighed and swung her feet to the side of the bed, grabbing what she could reach of her clothing and watching as Eralion laid out on the bed. She frowned at him,motioning for Eralion to avoid looking at her.</SPAN></SPAN>

"Whatever you think happened…didn't" She said sternly, waiting for his head to be turned before she got out of bed and dressed herself. "It's a special liquor I enjoy…that's all" She shook her head, changing subjects.</SPAN></SPAN>

"Let's just never speak of this, like it never happened" She walked to the door, pulling it open and walking outside. </SPAN></SPAN>

Once she was out of Eralions line of sight, she brought her hands up to her face, dragging her nails from the peak of her hairline down to her chin with a frustrated groan.</SPAN></SPAN>

"Dammit Ellelunia, you belong in a brothel." She grumbled through clenched teeth, disappointed in her own behavior. Not only had she let herself down, but now the Druid was going to get the wrong idea.</SPAN></SPAN>

Eralion was confused and annoyed. 'Why can't she just let her real feelings show? I don't get the whole tough girl facade, it's like she has to pretend to hate me. Does she really hate me? Now I have no idea. I knew getting drunk with her was a bad idea. Now I'll never know what the real Ellelunia feels.' He kept his eyes closed for another moment as he thought, getting angry at her for faking whatever they had last night. 'I really don't remember what we did, but the fact that we were basically cuddling when I woke up tells me we did SOMETHING, and that something must have started...' Just as he thought that he remembered the very first thing Elle did. 'That bitch! She bit me and sat on my lap. I am not letting this go. If she doesn't want anything to come of last night, well that's just too bad, because I'm going to make something out of it.' He slowly stood up, holding onto the bed as he did, the dizziness overtaking him. "Woah.." He said outloud to no one as he walked in the same direction Elle had gone, hoping to catch up to her.

The guards of the building towered over Raeos, scowling at him through the bottoms of their eyes and the tiniest revelations of their teeth. Lamira led him through hallways and past rooms both large and small, bringing him finally to a dining hall. In the middle of the room was a long table, outfitted with several benches and chairs. She was given the attention of the attendants and brought to a few chairs at one end of the table. Raeos was offered a seat, which he took with haste. At Lamira's request, he was given a large bowl of warm oatmeal, some fruit and water.

"They'll get you whatever else you want." Lamira ran her fingers through his hair and gave him one last wink before disappearing into the network of hallways.

The food was more than he could have asked for. His lifestyle did not usually allow him to stay in one place for too long and in every previous scenario he would have left this town early in the morning hours. Usually this meant that for a warm meal, he'd have to kill, fish, or steal. He devoured the fruits and the oats in mere minutes, flagging down one of the passing workers for a second round. Without Lamira around, their response as much colder and when the food was brought to him it hit the table with a loud 'thunk!', the contents of bowl and glass shaking around, nearly spilling both.

"Right..." he muttered above a breath to himself as the woman left. Ignoring the change in hospitality, he began to stuff this food in his face as well.

Ellelunia saw Eralion walk out of the room, a look of embarrassment crossing her face as she watched him try and catch up with her. His large body was attractive to her in all the right ways, scaring her to her very core. Never before had she actually gained personal attraction from a man, especially a Druid. There had never been any glimmer of personal gain in any relationship she ever had; if you could call them that. She watched as his face reflected anger and concern, obviously regarding the way she had reacted to the likeliness of their possible love making. His dark brown hair shuffled with his momentum, which was growing faster the longer she watched him. </SPAN></SPAN>

Ellelunia decided to start walking again, making sure there was a good distance between them. When they reached the dining hall, she saw Raeos eating like the human pig he was; stuffing his face with oats and fine fruits. No doubt her sister had done something terrible to him-but he looked like he was managing. She looked back at the following Druid once more, almost making a full on sprint to go sit next to the human.</SPAN></SPAN>

I've done more desperate things in the past…</SPAN> She shrugged her shoulders inward, sitting down next to him and patting him on the back.</SPAN></SPAN>

"Nice to see my sister did not turn you into dog food" She laughed full heartedly, pushing her chair back and resting her heels on the solid table.</SPAN></SPAN>

**</SPAN></SPAN>
Lamira smiled to herself as she walked down the narrow hall to Trellisa's quarters. Her sister stood laughing, watching her children enjoy their morning meal, teasing the loyal wolves who circled the table looking for scraps. The children's faces were glowing bright at they noticed their aunt enter the room, cheers of adoration flooding from their mouths.</SPAN></SPAN>

"Daleon, Annrielle, Eat you're breakfast before it grows cold" Trellisa instructed her children, waddling her swollen frame over to her younger sister to plant a small kiss to Lamira's cheek. </SPAN></SPAN>
"I've done it- found a man to father my child" Lamira's voice was excited as she ran her hands over her lower stomach as if still expecting results. "He is human, but it will do" She nodded her head as if rationalizing her strange adoration for the man.</SPAN></SPAN>

"The human?" Trellisa began, her eyes growing wide with surprise. " I do not see how well that child will be received to our people Lamira…" She looked her sister over, sadness reflecting in her eyes due to her own sisters desperation. "But, the deed is done- we will hide the child's father if need be…" Trellisa was smart and always a step ahead, something that made her such a great leader and sibling. </SPAN></SPAN>

"Thank you M'lady…" Lamira bowed her head, letting her short brown hair bury her face. She had hoped her sister would be happy-even excited for her; but she was more concerned with the repercussions the father might have on their society. Lamira wasn't sure how she felt about that.</SPAN></SPAN>

Eralion only caught up to Elle once she had sat down next to the human, so he took a seat across from them.

"We will talk Ellelunia, wether you want to or not." He pointed at her as he spoke, the soft kind voice he usually spoke to her in was replaced with a hard, stern look. Knowing he could never instill fear into her he was just stern, making sure she knew he was not messing around. He turned his attention to the human.

"Sorry to see you still alive. Have a restful night?" Eralion's good natured way seemed on pause. He was annoyed, confused and upset. Not enjoying the feeling at all made him seem very angry, no matter who he was speaking to or what it was about.

Ellelunia's pat jolted him out of his thousand-yard stare at his bowl, his head flicking to the side and viewing the woman. "Hello, Sahrian. That was a fun trick you played on me." His voice was dry and monotone as he addressed her. Next came Eralion, and Raeos spun in his chair, wiping fruit juices off his mouth with the back of his hand. He caught the man's gaze, gave a curt nod and flared his nostrils as he spoke. "Druid."

"I have to say," he ran his fingers over the cut on his nose, which had dried, was cleaned and had begun the early stages of scabbing over. "That assaulting the two of you and your pet was a mistake on my part." His eyes stayed locked on Eralion, sensing a challenging air about him. His nostrils stayed wide and his jaw clenched in between sentences, defining his jawline and exposing muscles in his neck.

"I have never been as humiliated as I was this past day." He reached behind him and swiped another piece of fruit off the table, busying his hands as he exposed himself emotionally on some small scale to these two. "I would like," his gaze finally broke from Eralion, shifting to the fruit in his hands. His voice became low as he continued, "the opportunity to redeem myself." A small bite was taken from the fruit in his hand, savoring its succulence in his mouth. It was a small distraction from the humble request he lay before the two of them, but it was vital to the integrity of his narcissistic arrogance that his mind be occupied elsewhere.

Looking at Ellelunia he raised an eyebrow to her.

"I will leave the way you do such a thing up to Ellelunia, since it was to her that you were the most insulting to." His voice was still rough, and mad, but as he spoke someone had brought over some fruit to him and he thanked them as he dug in. Trying to forget about the pain in his groin, caused by Ellelunia's teasing and the pain in his head from her green drink.