Eralion

At the mention of dinner Eralion's stomach grumbled long and low. Embarrassed, he followed along after Trellisa and Ellelunia quietly.

Dinner had been delicous but quiet. Only having small talk here and there with the druids. Trellisa was saving the important information for when they could be alone. As they finished their dinner Trellisa had asked only one question directly to Eralion, and he was caught completely off guard.

"So, Eralion, my sister tells me you are here to protect her, but all I see is another druid. What gives you the ability to protect her better than one of my druids?" Eralion was stunned by the question but quickly recovered while clearing his throat.

"I have been training since I was just a pup, as I am sure all of your druids have been. The only difference is, I can change into any animal of my size." At this statement anyone nearby gasped. It was not normal for a druid to have more than one animal form, and the fact that he could change into ANY animal made him very different.

"That is all well and good Eralion but how does that protect my sister any better?" Trellisa was deeply impressed but did not want to show it outwardly.

"I suppose it wouldn't." He glanced at Ellelunia before looking back at Trellisa, his brown eyes flecked with green looking directly into her equally as beautiful hazel eyes. "I care for her. She saved me when I was in my most vulnerable state and I intend to repay her for that. Not to mention, Morial trusts me with Ellelunia's life and I would not let her down." He added to the end, hoping Ellelunia wouldn't think too much into it, making it seem like it was all for Morial, and to repay her for her help on the beach.

Ellelunia turned her head, scoffing as he spoke. If the druid thought this would make her appreciate him or enjoy his company-he was mistaken. She hung her legs over the side of her chair, letting them dangle and her back rest against the arm on the opposite side.</SPAN></SPAN>

"Drop the act Trellisa, you know very well I can protect myself if need be, besides, I have Orion with me at all times…" She dropped her hand, holding out a drumstick and Orion stole it away from his place under the table. He growled as the wolf companions to the tribe attempted to remove it from his possession. Ellelunia did wonder though, in the back of her mind if Eralion was going to let his emotions cloud his judgment later on. </SPAN></SPAN>

"I am just looking out for your wellbeing, sister. Do not forget, you work for me and I have to assure myself that you are fit for duty." Trellisa smiled, not removing her eyes from Eralion, still thinking about what he had said. His power was purely astounding-though she would not outwardly say so. She could see in the face of her younger sister, Lamira, that she was going to be difficult to control. Long had Lamira been complaining about not finding a mate, and this would give her the perfect opportunity to raise her own child instead of Trellisa's. </SPAN></SPAN>

Lamira was rocking anxiously in her chair, the pure pleasure and excitement that rushed through her body with the realization of Eralion's power made her fidget. She curled her fingers together, watching him hungrily from the other side of the table. She reached out her long leg, rubbing his up and down under the secrecy of the table. She would have to seduce him quickly, and get what she wanted before they left. It might be her only chance to get a piece of that power.</SPAN></SPAN>

His body responded quite naturally to the women surrounding him. He pursed his lips and stretched his torso upwards towards the taller woman's neck. Before he could reach his target he was pushed back down to the bed, arms held above his head. "Fiesty!" He laughed playfully as she restrained his wrists and condescended him. "I'm all in for some playtime," he cooed, eyes shifting towards the braces on his hands. A devilish grin took over his mouth as he returned his gaze to the two women - but they did not return his playful demeanor. Instead, what was the beginnings of passion had been replaced by a stoicism present in only the most esoteric lounges of love. They shackled his legs, without much resistance, to the posts on the opposite end of the bed. He watched with bewilderment as they placed the scraps of clothing back on them and exited the room. "Hey, alright. I see what you're doing. Teasing me!" He threw his head back, staring up at the darkness which he assumed was the ceiling. "I can take it."

He waited for what he thought was half an hour before calling out. "I've been waiting for so long. Ho, my body, it aches for you!" His voice carried a forced sincerity as he called out, assuming to still be playing their perverse game.

After waiting an equal amount of time again, he called out once more, his voice more serious and monotone now. "Hello? How long am I going to be here?!" The falseness had dropped in his voice and it was incredibly sincere now. He strained against the bindings, pulling with all the might he could muster, though it was to no avail. The bindings did not move, the posts did not creak. "Son of a..." he muttered to himself, a sinking realization settling heavily over his chest.

Eralion was dismayed but not surprised by Ellelunia's reaction, so he smiled weakly at Trellisa. Of course she knew Ellelunia could take care of herself, but knowing more information was part of her job and she intended to know all she could about everything. At the feel of something rubbing against his bare leg and he started looking around. He heard Orion fighting for his food so he knew it wasn't the cat, so he looked to Ellelunia. He would never expect her to do something so brash so when he looked at her and saw her legs over the side of her chair he was not surprised. He continued looking around the table, and then he spotted Lamira. He had been introduced to her briefly, and knew she was also a sister to Elle and Trellisa. Her eyes were staring into his and she seemed to be rocking in her seat, licking her lips and rubbing his leg with her foot. Eralion was appalled and stared back at her with a look of fear on his face. 'Well, thats what I get for sharing my secret.' He thought to himself with a sigh. Once he was able to break free from Lamira's gaze he looked to Trellisa and stood up.

"Uh, so, now that we are done eating, do you want to talk about that business? We should get to that. It sounded pretty important." He stammered, barely getting the sentence out without tripping over a word. He made the mistake of glancing at Lamira again and saw the pout on her mouth, quickly changing to her baring all of her teeth in a smile that was more terrifying than anything. Before he could look away, she winked at him.

"I have set up a room for the three of you, if you follow me I will show you to it, and then we can talk." Trellisa grimaced while slowly standing up, with a little help from Eralion, to begin the walk to their room.

Ellelunia gasped when her sister mentioned the only room. "You've got to be kidding me! One room?" She groaned, feeling like her sister was trying to push them together in some sort of strange love connection. "How many beds at least?" </SPAN></SPAN>

"Stop being such a child Ellelu, there is but one bed; make the best of it" Trellisa rolled her eyes and lead them to the room, simple and clean. There was a hardwood carving all around the boarder of boats on the ocean. It was familiar to Ellelunia, though she didn't know how.</SPAN></SPAN>

"We will get you your map and all the supplies you will need come morning, please stay in your room… unlike myself, my tribe is very nervous about outside druids" She nodded at Eralion, hoping he would understand her reasoning.</SPAN></SPAN>

**</SPAN></SPAN>

After it got dark, Trellisa made her way to the room they had abandoned Raeos, the mouthy human. She opened the door and walked in, closing it softly behind her as she entered the room. </SPAN></SPAN>

"It seems you have a lot to learn, human" She took a knife, trailing it down his body dangerously close to his most sensitive of areas. If he was going to be travelling with her sister- he was going to have a lot to learn about how to behave, perhaps this little scare would grant him the eye opener he needed. </SPAN></SPAN>

Once they were in the room Eralion took in the simplistic beauty.

"Wonderful Trellisa, thank you." He nodded back to her when she spoke. Once she left he turned to Ellelunia. "Can't blame them for being nervous about outside druids. After all, I am pretty impressive." He winked at her, hoping to get a rise. "Excited to stay with me all night?" He smirked and patted Orion's head as he walked over to the large bed, taking a seat on the edge. "Come. Lay down. We need to get some rest." He continued smirking at Ellelunia, knowing he was bound to annoy her, but couldn't help himself. She was too beautiful to not try, and too odd to not fall for her personality alone. He hoped the jokes would help him get her to loosen up and let him at least be her friend, if nothing else.

Ellelunia seemed to gag at his jokes, reaching down into the breast of her armor and pulling out a slender bottle filled with a bright green liquid. " If I'm to sleep in the same bed as you, Druid, I'm going to need a strong drink" She put the bottle to her lips and gulped most of it down. The liquor was very strong, stinging her eyes and throat as it went down. She let it set in for a moment, laughing at his attempts to get her to relax. </SPAN></SPAN>

Once the dizziness hit her, she made her way to the bed, crawling on all fours to where he sat on the edge. She ran her fingers over the exposed skin of his neck and bit down, letting her pointed Sahrian canines pinch his skin.</SPAN></SPAN>

"I'm too much for you" </SPAN></SPAN>

Raeos had sighed and relegated himself to being patient, a trait he had learned in his years as a bandit. I am hungry as a horse, though. He hadn't eaten since the haul from the family and that had been hours upon hours prior. Hunger pangs shot through his stomach every so often, his intestines grinding together and creating an audible distaste of his current situation. He did his best to ignore the cries of his stomach.

Over the hours of waiting he drifted off in to a much needed slumber, his brain sifting through the happenings of the day. The losing battle was the forefront of his dreams, his mind wrapping around every action he took and the mistakes that led to his embarrassing defeat at the hands of the woman and her beasts. In his dreams the battle continued, though he still felt powerless. Each hit that landed did no damage. His movements felt sluggish, almost like he was trying to move through a body of water while they danced around him and made a fool of him.

Trellisa's initial entrance did not stir him. However, the blade being drug across his skin did wake him; in fact it jolted him awake, eyes snapping open and moving instantly to the woman who was illuminated by the dull light. Still groggy from his slumber, it took him a moment to process her words and actions. The reality of the situation hit him like a bucket of cold water and his eyes snapped open, his body wiggling on the bed, trying his best to compress himself and push in to the bed, away from her knife. "Hey, whoa, now," his voice was panicked and shaky. "Come on, there are certain limits I have. This is definitely breaching them." His eyes darted to Trellisa's face, a terrifying seriousness present there. His mouth fell agape and he continued to squirm, his naked body bucking and rocking every which way in increasingly violent swings. "I'm serious. Stop!" He called out as it trailed dangerously close to his prized possession.

Trellisa grinned, enjoying his struggle. She knew when enough was enough, but this man was a difficult nut to crack. She lifted the knife, placing it back within her sleeve where she had kept in concealed. There were only so many things she could tolerate as a leader, and a big head like his was something she despised. Trellisa deepened her voice, like she would to her troops.</SPAN></SPAN>

"I expect you will not betray my sister in any manner? If so, I will have my wolves on you…we never forget a scent…" She threatened him, letting her sharp Sahrian teeth glisten in the dim candlelight.</SPAN></SPAN>

"I release your bindings and give you a good meal if you agree. If not, you will remain"</SPAN></SPAN>

His body relaxed, Raeos releasing a loud sigh of relief in conjuction with the loosening of every muscle from his deltoids to his gluteus. A helpless pout took over his face as he stared up at Trellisa. Any hope he had had for an encounter to tell to his sons at their coming of age was far and gone from his mind. In his birthday suit he laid near motionless, aside from his chest heaving in and out with the short, quick breaths he was taking.

"Wait, she's your sister?! And you went and fu-" he cut himself off, immediately remembering the panic he felt when she was threatening him previously. What other choice did he have? Food was more alluring to him right now than any woman and at any rate he was hopelessly at her mercy. If he spoke the wrong words, she could have her way with him. She could have any way with him. "I will not. You have my solemn word." His voice was low and meek, the usual vibrant bravado having disappeared from it completely.

"Good" Trellisa hummed, walking around the bed and releasing his bindings. She picked his clothing up from the ground, throwing it on him as he lay helpless. "then I will cherish that word, if it is broken, so shall you be" Her eyes flickered dangerously as she exited the room, allowing her assistant to waddle in with a tray of food, setting it on the laminated side table and running out again, almost embarrassed to look at his human body. </SPAN></SPAN>

With a small click, the door was locked from the outside- a human was never to be trusted completely.</SPAN></SPAN>

Raeos did not move while she released the shackles, one by one. She flung his clothing on top of him, his pants falling over his midsection and shirt flopping on to his face. Embarrassment had overtaken him there on the bed, not stirring in the slightest as the attendant delivered the much desired tray of food. Even the click at the door, which Raeos realized was the sealing of him in the room, did not cause him to stir. Eyelids blocked his view as he stayed for minutes without moving, running over the defeats of the past day in his mind. Everything he prided himself on had, in the shortest span of time, been knocked down or taken away.

It infuriated him. He gripped the clothing that laid haphazardly over his body tight in his hands, pushing himself to the edge of the bed in a sitting position. Slipping in to his shorts as he stood, the scarf and shirt were thrown back on to the bed. Bursting at the seams with negative energy, he projected this force outwards in the form of his fist. His fist was launched at the nearby wall, extending fully in to it; unfortunately, the wall was sturdier than he had anticipated and his knuckles pulsed in pain from the impact. "Gah!" He cried out, pulling his hand back to his chest. In the dim light he could see soft patterns of crimson emerging from his knuckles. This did not help his anger and he cast his hand to the side, droplets likely falling from his wrist to the ground and bed nearby.

Circling around the bed, he decided to investigate the food; bread, some sort of meat, some Sahrian vegetables, and a healthy cup of water. The solid foods were barely chewed up, swallowing large chunks of them in a voracious assault on the platter. Once the edibles were out of the way, he took the cup of water to his face and carefully poured a small stream on to his nose. He pushed his fingers gently in to the cut along his nose, rubbing the water in the rinsing it clean of the dirt that the bear had so graciously flung at him. When the wound felt fairly dirt free he swallowed the rest of the water in a few large gulps.

He rolled over on to his side of the large bed, balling up his shirt and scarf and placing them under his head. The candles had lost their bright light, having been burning for quiet some time and were close to burning out completely. Nothing better to do until one of these wenches returns, he thought in bitter monologue. Eyelids once more dropped closed and he flew off to relive his defeats for a third time.

As he watched Ellelunia gulp down the green liquor he room a gulp of air.
"Uh maybe, um.. " He stopped himself from saying anything more. Letting her finish what she wanted.

"Wow Elle. I don't think that's what you should be doing." It took everything he had to not turn around and lock her in a deep kiss as she bit him. "n i have some of thay drink? " needing a way to feel more comfortable. It was going to be a long night of he had to keep Elle from jumping on him, since he really didn't want to stop her.

Ellelunia teased him, running her tongue down his neck, a long thin line of saliva traveling where her mouth had been. She took another swig of her drink and relinquished it to him, letting him have the rest. Due to her size, alcohol hit her hard, there was no way around it. She stood on the bed, twisting herself around so she was sitting on his lap, straddling his legs. She brought her face to his neck again, nibbling and licking at it, almost like an animal in heat. Surely, it was something that a druid would be used to.

Eralion was amazed at Elle's ability to wrap herself found him. As she sat on his lap he downed the entirety of the bottle, hoping it would be enough to give him some type of buzz, if any at all. He couldn't stop himself From getting aroused when she sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her down, making sure she could feel what she was doing to him.

"Are you sure Elle?" The alcohol hitting him like a truck. Hewas surprised but it felt good. He grabbed Ellelunia by her hair s the the base of her hair line, close to the scalp and made her look him in the eyes. Her aquamarine shining at him drunkenly, he kissed her full on the mouth. He tentatively pushed his tongue in to her mouth,. 'Damn the consequences. ' He thought as he kissed her. He wanted her too badly to stop. Unless she made him..

A moan escaped Ellelunia's lips as he pushed her body to rub against his bulge. Her nails dug into the skin of his shoulders, pushing against him as his mouth met her own. She welcomed his tongue to explore her mouth, her body growing warm as their kiss deepened. She took his hand and placed it on her chest, drunkenly reaching to her sides to undo the tied leather that held her top on. She managed to get it off, throwing it to the floor and startling Orion, who was watching them in amazement. She let Eralion see her half naked form, smiling and teasing him by placing her hands over her breast, cupping them so he couldn't see their entirety.

"Just shut up Druid, You're nothing but trouble" She said as she bit his bottom lip and tugged it down gently, just enough to make him squirm.

It got to be too much for Eralion to take, he growled low in his throat, picking her up and twisting their bodies so they were entangled over the bed. Whatever it was they drank, they both seemed to be lost in it, lost in eachother and lost in the moment. Before long, the room was littered with their clothing, a thick sensual atmosphere filling the room.

"I've wanted this since they moment we met" He stumbled over his words but he managed to say it, something he was much too afraid to say sober. He was just moments away from taking off her final peice of under clothes and taking her for his own.

From outside the door, Lamira was listening, gawking at the sounds coming from under the door. She knew it, from the way that druid was looking at her sister, she knew they were together. She felt jealous, angry that he would choose her non-druid sister over herself. So what if she didn't know him as well, it was the principle of the matter! Druids mated with other Druids! She turned the knob and walked in-shock crossing her face.

"Ellelunia!"

Her head was spinning with the mixture of pleasant touches and sensual smells that she barely noticed her sister walk in the room. Ellelunia pushed up on Eralion's chest, a disagreeing grumble coming from his body as he moved out of the way. She furrowed her brow at her younger sister, holding her chest and pointing at the door.

"Get out!"

Now that the mood was completely ruined, Ellelunia rolled off the bed and grabbed her undershirt, slipping it over her head and back on her body. Eralion groaned and rolled onto his back, his full nakedness sprawled out over her bed.

"You're killing me" He moaned, pulling the simple cotton sheet over his body as best it would fit on his wide torso. Ellelunia crawled onto the bed, leaning into his body and closing her eyes.

"Shut up Druid" She drifted off, her drunkenness finally pulling her down into a deep sleep.

When morning came, Lamira made her way to the room they had been keeping the human, entering the room and stealthily walking in. She crossed the room and crawled on the bed, looking over the human as he slept. Even he was starting to look good as a potential mate, especially now that her sister had obviously laid claim to the handsome druid from before.

The night was filled with terrors of not only his past defeats, but every defeat, small and large, that he had ever suffered. It all haunted him; failed hauls, inch-of-his-life beatings, long term jailings and his escapes from them, even his failures with women. Rest was not something that came to him that night. He tossed and turned, murmuring to himself about his failings. By the time morning fell on the town, he was sprawled out on the bed, his scarf wrapped precariously around his right arm and his shirt was flung down the ground, leaving him belly-up, bare chested (aside from the scarf), with a pair of twisted shorts on.

The shifting of the bed awoke him from his tenuous slumber. He did not jolt awake, like previously, instead he slowly opened his eyes one at a time, peeking out through tiny slits. Sitting on all fours was another woman, curiously staring at him. I'm either still dreaming or she's here to also make a demand at knife point. I don't even care. Ignoring the woman, he rolled over on his belly and pressed his head down in to the bed. His mind ran over what bits of the woman's features he had gathered, trying to work out her reason for being there even as she sat right behind him. With any luck, she'd not have noticed his fleeting return to consciousness and assume him to still be full-on sleeping. An involuntary yawn escaped his lips, his soft pink tongue snaking out to lick his lips as he exhaled.

Lamira watched him cautiously, a still burning in her loins from the session she had walked in on in the middle of the night. As he turned, she smiled, lifting her hand to touch his hair. She took a strand of it between her finger, letting it go as she leaned forward and pressed her chest against his back.

"My elder sisters treat you badly, I apologize. I'd like to make it up to you..." she let her voice linger, her moist breath tingling past his ear. It was obvious what she was hinting at, but her need to create a family was driving her mad, almost to desperation. At this point, a human who wouldn't be around to question her seemed like a good choice.