Eralion

"The Sahrian Goddess? Oh yeah, I think I heard of that. I don't hang out around those kinds of places. Disrespectful to my wife."

Gregor took another sip of liquor.

"As a man, I can see he really cares about you. It's none of my business, but maybe try not to hurt him." He topped off his glass, and continued. "Don't listen to me, I'm just a drunk old man who for three hundred lives of men has walked this land..."

"So what about these fires again?"

Ellelunia put her face in her palms, not sure if the old man even understood what she was talking about. At this point in her state of drunk-Ellelunia didn't really care.

"We've got to light the fires so all the troops know they are free to go, and we are at a state of peace" Ellelunia recited it like she had been told so many times before. "My sister employs me to run these little errands for her while she's busy popping out children..." She laughed, returning back to the topic of Eralion's heart strings.

"He is fun to play with, you know...Not like I haven't thought about an actual relationship before, but it...it just seems so..boring..." She finished off the bottle and raised her hand, ordering another one. When it arrived she poured more for the old man and took another long drink, happy to finally have some happy juice in her system.

"Maybe I should give the Druid a chance...who knows" She shrugged her shoulders, contemplating what might be best.

They say that men have two minds; one in each head. Truly, this was the case as Raeos was jolted awake, hands gripping the sides of the bed.

"Oh mah gaaaahhd," he whispered to the dark and empty room, rubbing the back of one hand against his eyes.

The covers were thrown off of his body and he groggily pushed himself out of the bed, stumbling to the doorway and fiddling with the lock on the door. It took way too much time to open and Raeos stumbled out in to the hallway, nearly falling in to the wall opposite his room. His eyes swept up and down the dimly lit hallway, looking for an open door. At the opposite end of the passage he saw it; that had to be the bathroom! Gripping his groin in one hand to prevent leakage, he waddled to it and burst inside.

After he had properly drained the excess fluid from his body, he loosed and casually exited the bathroom. What an oddity it was to see indoor plumbing in such a non-frequented place. If this place had a bar it'd be the most frequented Inn in several towns. Or maybe, they didn't have indoor plumbing and Raeos just peed in someone's room. A casual saunter brought him back to his room, closing his door and forgetting to replace the lock on it. He fell back down in to the bed, face down, wiggling and squirming as he pulled the blankets out from underneath his body and placed them back atop himself.

"Most people who drink like this are hiding from something. I know about myself, but what are you actually running from?" Gregor said to the woman, sipping his drink again, contemplating his own past.

He could still see his wife and children in his mind, although not in the way he would like. The gruesomeness of their death, likely a punishment for resisting the demon, stuck in his mind, and that along with his many years of wandering had long pushed other more pleasant memories out. Gregor took a large gulp of liquor in response to this train of thought.

"I'll be honest, I don't know anything about who you are. So how about we pour another and enlighten me? I'm empty again."

Ellelunia sighed and refilled his cup, staring into her own and deciding to down the glass for an extra dose of courage. She never really opened up about her past, considering Morial always knew most of what was important. There were things she wasn't ever going to share, but what would it matter if she told the old man? Gregor was a stranger, and for some reason, that made it feel more comfortable. She clinked the liquor bottle against her own cup as she filled it to the brim, leaning over and sucking up the little bit that might have spilled if she attempted to bring it to her lips. </SPAN></SPAN>

"I'll start from the beginning I suppose…" She ran her index finger around her glass as she spoke, lightly running her fingers down the sides of the cool cup. "My mother sold me to a travelling circus when I was a child, but that life didn't last long. The caravan was attacked and I was stolen away by slavers and forced into being the Sahrian Goddess". Ellelunia's nose wrinkled as she said it, squinting her eyes as if trying not to show emotion. She took a sip of her drink and looked forward, avoiding eye contact with Gregor. </SPAN></SPAN>

"I was sold nightly to whomever would pay top dollar, sometimes that was more than once a night for weeks at a time. I was only a little girl…" Her voice was empty, wavering only slightly as she continued. "They would take advantage of me, of my differences, cutting and bruising me as they had their way with my young body. I was sold mostly to druid men, knowing their rough feral ways wouldn't damage my skin, because of my regenerative ability…" Ellelunia lifted the empty liquor bottle by the neck, smashing over the other side of the bar and cutting her arm long-ways down the center from her wrist up to her elbow. As she trailed the sharp glass over her arm, blood spilled out, but quickly healed over, following the line she was creating. "I was the only girl who could take the viciousness of the feral druids, and my masters made a lot of money…but I was still only a little girl…" </SPAN></SPAN>

"Eventually I was taken in by a woman named Morial, she runs a tavern in Sombercall back in Sahria…But my freedom from the slave trade came with a horrible price. Morial convinced her husband, Orion, to purchase me and they would hide me in their tavern. It didn't work out so well. My masters couldn't find me, but they murdered Orion to set an example for the village. Morial was devastated, she felt completely at fault and I was overwhelmed with gratitude. His death didn't even register with me until months later, when I finally realized I was free of the trade. Morial raised me as her own daughter, realizing I wasn't a normal child. My actions were based off what I was raised on, the horrible lessons I was taught…It gets me in trouble still to this day."</SPAN></SPAN>

Ellelunia sighed, taking a big swig of her drink. "You said you had a daughter, I hope you understand" She took another sip and shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose that is why I have such a hard time returning Eralion's feelings…Druids are a very hard for me to trust. Even my sisters, who are Druids; I can't trust anyone." She thought for a moment, getting a bit angry the more she thought about it. "My mother sold me so she could raise Trellisa, then gave birth to Lamira and kept both of them, using the money she got from selling me to keep her new daughters…talk about a fair childhood." She scoffed, drinking more and finally turning in her seat to lock eyes with Gregor. </SPAN></SPAN>

"Sorry for laying all my crazy on you old man, I'm sure you didn't really want to hear all of that…"</SPAN></SPAN>

Gregor sat silently for a moment, while Ellelunia wove her sad tale. The bartender saw the smashed bottle, and getting wary, Gregor plonked down the last of his gold and motioned for a new bottle.

"...That's a very unfortunate life. But at least it is behind you now, yes? And you can look forward to new beginnings. The past may follow you, but you shouldn't let it haunt you." Gregor laughed out loud at the irony of his statement. "Like I'm one to talk! I've been drinking away my past for longer than you've been alive, longer than your mother's been alive probably! Different circumstances, I suppose..."

The bottle was nowhere near large enough for Gregor's liking, but at least they weren't thrown out for breaking shit. Never before had he discussed his past at this level of detail with someone, and never before had he talked with someone with similar unpleasantries in their lives. The universe works in strange ways, perhaps the gods had arranged things so that their paths would cross.

But then why would the gods allow such things to happen to people in the first place? Gregor's anger rose slightly, and he abruptly finished the bottle, to Ellelunia and the bartender's surprise, who obediently brought another.

"A toast, to misfortune!"

Ellelunia couldn't help but smile at the old man, laughing as they toasted to their unfortunate lives. It felt good to talk about her life, though she hated just about every moment of it. Gregor had a point, if she let her past control her future, it would simply cease to exist. As she gulped down another mouthful of courage, she stood up off the stool, wavering as the brunt of her drunkenness finally hit her. She hadn't realized how much they had been drinking until her feet touched the floor, like the gravity of the world suddenly crashed on her shoulders and was trying to drag her down to the floor.</SPAN></SPAN>

"You're right! I'm going to go tell him what's up!" Ellelunia whispered excitedly to the old man, though her voice came off more as a distracting shout than a stealthy whisper. She turned around, picking up her silly toga-carpet dress. </SPAN></SPAN>

It took her about ten minutes to cross the street back to the inn and find her way up the stairs. She couldn't remember for the life of her what room was hers, so as she stumbled down the hallway, running her fingertips over the wood paneling, she decided the try every room. The first two doors were locked and as she jiggled the handle, her face scrunched up in disappointment. </SPAN></SPAN>

Ellelunia moved from door to door, finally finding one that was unlocked. She sighed with relief as she untwisted her dress from her body, walking drunkenly toward the bed, letting her naked body loom over the pile of blankets and sheets she assumed masked Eralion's body. The bed shifted slightly as she climbed on top, straddling the male form and bending down to whisper ridiculously explicit and sexual things into his ear. She cooed a little moan at him, trying to persuade him in the best way she knew how. Ellelunia even went as far as to pressing her breasts against him and rotating her hips. </SPAN></SPAN>

"Wake up…"</SPAN></SPAN>

Gregor smiled and chuckled a bit as he watched Ellelunia stumble out of the bar and across the street back to the inn. Not many people could actively drink with Gregor like this woman could, and he was both surprised and impressed. And a little concerned.

He asked the bartender for something to eat, and decided if no one came to get him by sunrise, he would wander back to the inn and see what was going on.

Raeos had not yet re-entered REM sleep, and was in the lucid period between the realms of consciousness. When Ellelunia entered his room, Lamira entered his dream. He thought of himself stuck on that bed, her sultry form releasing him and melting over him. Her intoxicating words filtered in to his head and roused his male core. He could almost feel her legs on the outside of his, their sexes just inches apart, and her body bearing its weight on his. He could clear see that lustful look in her eyes, and could even seem to feel her hair falling over his face as she bent close to him. His lips extended upwards and his head followed, getting ever closer to her mouth. He felt her mouth open and her lips brush gingerly against his as she spoke.

"Wake up..." As if on command, Raeos' eyes snapped open. That was NOT Lamira's voice. What his eyes showed him was the face of Ellelunia just an eyelash from his own, his lips poised to engage hers in a recreation of his passion in Voidfog.

Raeos nearly vomited in his mouth, the words of Trellissa flooding back in to his mind. His head fell flat against the pillow, and his olfactory senses came to life at the tinge of alcohol that was pouring off her form. He had a moment of hesitation, where he pondered the repercussions of taking this divine woman and then fleeing for his life in to the forest, but he quickly shook that off. Squirming and leaning sideways, he placed his hands on her hips and pushed backwards. The result was her pressing hard in to the bed, pinning him there. His hands then moved to her belly, where he applied pressure again and managed to free a bit of his body. Her hands found his and began to guide them up her body, towards her supple mounds. Raeos panicked and pulled back, rolling his wrists out of the firm hold that developed in response to his withdrawl.

"Don't fight me on thish, druids." Her words barely made it out of her mouth in a coherent manner. "We both wants thish sho put up!" She fell forward on to her hands, her hair once again falling over his face and chest.

Oh no. She thinks I'm Eralion...oh gods, what do I do?

He squirmed more underneath her, gaining more ground as the sleep paralysis began to fade. It was not long before his head was off the side of the small bed and he was falling off it, removing himself from under her in a messy fashion and sending most of his body crashing to the floor. Her nails clawed at his knees and inner thigh, trying desperately to return him to the bed as he puled his legs down to the floor with the rest of him. Once free, he stood up, grabbing his pants and slipping his legs in to them.

He coughed and lowered his voice, speaking in a soft and husky tone. "Ellelunia my dear, I shall return shortly." She seemed to buy his act, flopping down on the bed and rolling over on her back. Raeos took the time to ingest what he could of her naked form for the second time in the day, overlaying the full frontal display at the bath with the form on his bed. Once more he had insidious thoughts, but his moral strings forced him out of the room.

Eralion and Ellelunia had been sleeping just doors away, so the trek was not long. He rapped on Eralion's door as though the place were on fire, pressing his face against the door and speaking in a loud whisper through it. "Eralion? Eralion! Get up, please, Ellelunia needs you!"

Eralion's slumber was deep and his snores were loud, loud enough to wake him. He groggily opened one eye and propped himself up on one elbow, looking around the room and wondering what he had woken up from, then realized it was his own snores waking him up and shook his head, closing his eyes and laying himself back on his pillow. Not even a full moment had passed when he heard the frantic knocking at his door, he sat up straight, listening to the whisper from beyond the door. Elle needs me? What has she got herself into now. He wondered to himself as he brought his tall form out of the bed, and walked over to the door, opening it. When he saw the look on Raeos' face he didn't know what to expect. It was a look of fear and confusion.

"What's wrong? Is she ok? Where is she?" He threw the questions out sleepily at first but realized it could be a real danger by the end, and he wanted to go to her right away.

The door flung open and the sleepy face of Eralion appeared out of the darkness. The hall was lit by the moonlight coming in through a window at the far end, and it gave an eerie glow to his rather large features. Raeos stumbled over his words, opening his mouth and pointing down the hallway but not making any more than random noises and half-choking sounds.

"Well, er, eh..."

He was totally and completely unsure of how to approach this situation. He had already been accused of lechery by Ellelunia's sister, and Eralion probably assumed the same; he certainly didn't need to make things awkward and give him a reason to dismiss doubt. Raeos' mouth closed and he furrowed his brow, loosing a soft "hmm" while he mulled over the situation. He grabbed Eralion's wrist at the same time that his mind grabbed a solution, and he pulled Eralion across the hallway to his room. A gentle touch swung the door slowly open, Raeos doing his best to cover up most of the doorway and give Eralion just enough room to peek over his shoulder - or perhaps his head, due to the height difference - and gaze upon the sight inside.

"She smells like a distillery, Eralion." His voice was just barely above a whisper, his head tilted backwards to speak softly to his large companion. "She came in here rubbing herself all over me...you definitely need to get her to her own bed."

Ellelunia was growing impatient with the lack of male heat rejoining her in bed. She had drunkenly hoped that offering herself to the druid would solidify their relationship for the future, but sofar, it seemed she had scared him off. The blankets felt good against Ellelunia's bare skin, so she curled up, wrapping herself within them and enjoying the warmth while she could.

((OOC - SORRY EVERYONE. LOVE YOU LONG TIME))

Eralion looked "over" Raeos' shoulder, more like he just looked straight ahead, and saw Ellelunia curled up in his bed, wrapped in sheets. He put his large palm to his face, dragging it down and sighing. With the same hand he patted Raeos on he head.

"Thanks bud." He quietly spoke in a tired tone, pushing past the human and making his way to the Sahrian. He leaned over her and began to scoop her up in his arms, while whispering into her ear/

"Elle, you made it to the wrong room, but I'm taking you to bed now so we can let the little human sleep." One arm under her legs and the other around her back, stealing Raeos' sheets in the process, he took her in his arms letting her rest her head against his shoulder, and made his way out of the room. Winking at Raeos as he walked by, he got into the hallway and looked back at the man, waiting for him to close his door and go back to sleep until he made his way to the bedroom. He walked to the door, slowly pushed it open, and brought her to bed. He rolled her off his arms, her moaning tempting him to climb in and wrap her in his arms once more, but instead he tucked her in, kneeling next to her and whispering in her ear.

"Here you are sweetheart, in your own bed, sleep tight." He ran a hand over her head, brushing back her raven black hair and let his eyes wander over her beautiful face.

Ellelunia cooed at Eralion as he carried her, her drunken fog keeping her from looking at his face directly. She was slowly falling back into a light sleep as he walked, but the change of beds woke her, the cool touch of her side of the bed popping her bright blue eyes open in shock. She shimmied her arms out of the blankets that Eralion had tucked her so delicately in, making sure had a tight hold on the Druid man.

"I don't want to sleep... Don't leave me...." Ellelunia pulled him closer, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss.

Eralion was struck with surprise when Elle pulled him in for the kiss. Surprise quickly turned to pleasure and he kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her and sitting her up in bed. He unlocked their lips and stood up to his full height, towering over her small form sitting in the bed. He looked down at her, stroking her hair with his left and and cupping her face with his right.

"Don't want to sleep Elle? But you should, you seemed to have drank quite a bit, and sleep would be the best thing for you." As he spoke he sat down next to her on the bed, still stroking her head with his left hand, but moving his right down her face, neck, to her shoulder and down her left arm, ending by holding her left hand in his right. He stared into her bright blue, bloodshot, eyes and smiled. The sheets had fallen down to her waist and she was stark naked on top, but he kept his eyes firmly on hers, trying his best to avoid staring at her perky, luscious, breasts.