Status
Not open for further replies.
"No Kori hasn't shared to much more than that your a friend of hers." Raven paused and pulled out the extra communicator she had. "She wanted me to offer you one of our communicators. And perhaps together we could prevent something like that occurring in the future."
"I'd be happy to take the comm, but... It was my own fault mainly, that this happened, I suppose." Angela rolled up to Raven and accepted the communicator.

. "I'm not sure what else Kori may have told you... But maybe you wouldn't have to be out of commission as long as you think." She paused once more imagining what Kori might would say if Raven told her the condition of her friend. More or less she'd probably regret it. "I can't fix broken bones but can heal and mend bruises or wounds fresh or old." She explained her voice keeping its usual monotone.
"Well, what I've got going on are bruises from about my collar bone down to my hip and across both legs. I'm in the wheelchair because of the damage to several vertebrae. A few months down the line I can get surgery to fuse three vertebrae, but I'll still have limited mobility. - My powers will cover a lot of that up, since I'm able to fly and that's a lot easier on my back than anything else." She attempted a half shrug but it didn't really come off well as she was limited by the neck brace she was wearing.

@Raven

"Infact, well, I actually hate it. Its like pulling your heart out and punching it on a table before taking it and placing it in a large blender set to the highest setting called cluster fucked." She added. Sighing she closed her eyes finally "But, I guess."

"It will never get easier for you unless you practice, and I applaud your bravery."
He replied. "I will be back in a day or two, as I have to prepare the facility for your unique abilities."

The man then excused himself, and Callisto gave Azalia a quick hug. "I know that wasn't easy for you, child. I'm proud."

@Angelic Fusion

"It will never get easier for you unless you practice, and I applaud your bravery."
He replied. "I will be back in a day or two, as I have to prepare the facility for your unique abilities."

The man then excused himself, and Callisto gave Azalia a quick hug. "I know that wasn't easy for you, child. I'm proud."

@Angelic Fusion

With the man now gone Azalia sat motionless where she was. Lowering her head to the floor she wasn't entirely sure about everything that was happening. Suddenly instead of one person she was being thrown into the mix of several others. Was she some sort of petrie dish to be passed around to all those that wanted to observe it? Eyes flashing yellow she felt her heart begin to pound. Anxiety rising she was infact passed the point of being terrified... she didn't want to leave this place now as well.

Groaning she let herself fall back. In a adult child like manner the whined out "I hate thisssss." She moaned. "But, I understand that I am dangerous without control but its like... fukkkkk" The girl said rolling over onto her stomach and burrying face face in her arms. Kicking her feet alittle she began to finally laugh as the fear faded. "Fine, wow am I hungry... Hey, I can make money so do you care if I just like.. go out and get food? I haven't been around the city to much but I cant really lose my way to be honest. So... may I go and just bumble around the city? You already know I can take care of myself if anything bad happens." The girl said with a slightly sly smile.​

• Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
Red Skull

Using the Scanner, RS determined that the large stranger was probably after the same thing. Why not let him proceed and take first crack at whatever dangers were presented. He and his men would continue at a short distance behind him. His scanner also determined that the man himself, had a energy signature. Perhaps, he too would be a prize when this is all over.

@Michale CS @thatguyinthestore

"Fine, wow am I hungry... Hey, I can make money so do you care if I just like.. go out and get food? I haven't been around the city to much but I cant really lose my way to be honest. So... may I go and just bumble around the city? You already know I can take care of myself if anything bad happens." The girl said with a slightly sly smile.
"First of all, you're not making money. Last thing we need is for someone to catch wise that it's not real and bring bad attention. I'll give you some. Secondly, you're not going alone. You're taking Billy with you. I think he'll be the emotional anchor you need to make me feel secure enough in letting you go out on your own after we've... started you down a path that might have your powers a little stronger than you were when you first arrived here. We got a deal?"

@Angelic Fusion

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
"I'd be happy to take the comm, but... It was my own fault mainly, that this happened, I suppose." Angela rolled up to Raven and accepted the communicator.

"Well, what I've got going on are bruises from about my collar bone down to my hip and across both legs. I'm in the wheelchair because of the damage to several vertebrae. A few months down the line I can get surgery to fuse three vertebrae, but I'll still have limited mobility. - My powers will cover a lot of that up, since I'm able to fly and that's a lot easier on my back than anything else." She attempted a half shrug but it didn't really come off well as she was limited by the neck brace she was wearing.

@Raven
Raven gave her the communicator. Then she shrugged at the comment of it being Angela's own fault. She listened to the details on the injury. "I see..." She replied after a moment of silence from listing to Angela and thinking things over and limits of her powers. "Sadly I wouldn't have the ability to keep you from needing surgery being it sounds to be a bit more than maybe a few small fractures... However, I could heal the bruises from your collar bone down to your hip." Raven said her voice sounding a bit friendly behind the usual monotone. Her eyes showed she wouldn't mind it looked more like an expression of a doctor wishing to help a pacient.

@Michale CS

• Useful
"First of all, you're not making money. Last thing we need is for someone to catch wise that it's not real and bring bad attention. I'll give you some. Secondly, you're not going alone. You're taking Billy with you. I think he'll be the emotional anchor you need to make me feel secure enough in letting you go out on your own after we've... started you down a path that might have your powers a little stronger than you were when you first arrived here. We got a deal?"

@Angelic Fusion

Blinking Azalia didn't understand why she couldn't just make money. She normally didn't but... UGH! Gliding over the worda Azalia centered in on the next point that made her twitch. "But, like what if I want to go to places where he cant?" Azalia asked. A rabbit appeared out of thin air as it seemed to puke itself into existene. The way in which this one had decided to enter reality was something that.... was over the top. Spilling out of an opened black point floating in the air the liquid rabbit spilled onto the floor into what seemed to be a inviisble container in the exact form of the rabbit.

Once it was entirely filled the rabbit came to life and bowed to them all. Walking out of the room without any odd acts the rabbit seemed to disappear. Blinking Azalia couldn't help but smirk at the comical entrance. Refocusing now that the circus was over she looked over "So... Can I bring someone home? I know Billy is in my room but I am twenty..." She trailed off blushing alittle bit. "Its the first time I've actually had a home. So, I dont feel self concious about trying to find someone for myself... Kinda hard to say... oh hey I know I am pretty but I am homless... can I come stay with you?". Frowning alittle the darkness in her head seemed to be surging to the forefront. Sucking in a deep breath she pulled back from the brink "Bad memories. I apologize." Azalia said trying to smile. "I just want chinese food. Do they deliver?" She asked tilting her head.​

"But, like what if I want to go to places where he cant?"
"So... Can I bring someone home? I know Billy is in my room but I am twenty..." She trailed off blushing a little bit. "Its the first time I've actually had a home. So, I don't feel self conscious about trying to find someone for myself... Kinda hard to say... oh hey I know I am pretty but I am homeless... can I come stay with you?".

"Like where would you be going, sister? You're twenty, and the bars in New York still need you to be twenty-one. And do you really think it's a good idea when your rabbits react to every emotion you have, to be bringing someone in here to have sex with?" Callisto didn't mince words, not a bit.

"Bad memories. I apologize." Azalia said trying to smile. "I just want Chinese food. Do they deliver?" She asked tilting her head.

"Finally a question I can answer. There are a couple of nearby places. I'll bring the menus. Listen..." Callisto took Azalia's hand. "I just want you to be healthy and safe. This..." she gestured around "...chaos, it can't be good for your mind to be around it all the time. I've seen people go down that path and never come back, not the same. You're a good person and I want you to get better. That's all."

She stood and left the room, presumably to get the takeout menus.

@Angelic Fusion

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
"Like where would you be going, sister? You're twenty, and the bars in New York still need you to be twenty-one. And do you really think it's a good idea when your rabbits react to every emotion you have, to be bringing someone in here to have sex with?" Callisto didn't mince words, not a bit.

"Finally a question I can answer. There are a couple of nearby places. I'll bring the menus. Listen..." Callisto took Azalia's hand. "I just want you to be healthy and safe. This..." she gestured around "...chaos, it can't be good for your mind to be around it all the time. I've seen people go down that path and never come back, not the same. You're a good person and I want you to get better. That's all."

She stood and left the room, presumably to get the takeout menus.

@Angelic Fusion

Frowning Azalia couldn't shake the feeling after Callisto spoke. "Its hard you know." Azalia said trying to force back a smile. "I've kinda been alone my whole life. Like, I dont remember much at all." She continued on with a sigh. "I have some friends... but none of them know my state of living. So, boyfriends were a definite no go. They'd just use me as something to sleep with." The red head simply shrugged "College, I kinda.... well, lets just say I am far smarter than I would ever let on." Knocking on her head she smirked "I know alot... and I seriously mean that. Everything I make... everything I can shape, create and breath life into isn't coming from my imagination. It is something I have looked into. Well, the rabbits are kinda... I dont really know where they come from." Finally done speaking the girl breathed in deeply.

At this point her mood was about in the gutters. Eyes flashings yellow the flash only stopped when Callisto took her hand. Looking up suddenly she stared at Callisto but her eyes softed when she spoke. Tearing up Azalia wanted to hug the woman but she couldnt bring herself to do it. Nodding she couldnt find the words and just found herself awkwardly watching Callisto as she left. Now alone she walked around for awhile before going over and looking out a window. Mood still down a rabbit appeared behind her. Cackling it ran towards the window, opened it before jumping out and running out into the street. Laughing hystericlly the creature began to run towards people. Finally, after a minute the creature finally stopped, looked down, up and down again before jumping up into the air and devouring itself like pacman when dieing. Blinking Azalia couldn't help but smirk slightly. She began to laugh as her miscevious side began to come out.

@Michale CS

"Sadly I wouldn't have the ability to keep you from needing surgery being it sounds to be a bit more than maybe a few small fractures... However, I could heal the bruises from your collar bone down to your hip." Raven said her voice sounding a bit friendly behind the usual monotone. Her eyes showed she wouldn't mind it looked more like an expression of a doctor wishing to help a patient.
"If I could be without these bruises, it would help the rest of my physical therapy a ton... I mean, if it's not any trouble." Angela said, looking at Raven hopefully.

Finally, after a minute the creature finally stopped, looked down, up and down again before jumping up into the air and devouring itself like pacman when dying. Blinking Azalia couldn't help but smirk slightly. She began to laugh as her mischievous side began to come out.
Callisto came back in shortly, with a small three-ring binder. "Plenty of places nearby to order from." She moved over to Azalia and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You know it's not that I want to hide you away, girl. I just want you to go out there and be able to interact with people just like everyone else can. You deserve to be treated just like anyone else. Once you have control, you'll have so much confidence inside. It's liberating, I can tell you that. Went through it myself."

@Angelic Fusion

Callisto came back in shortly, with a small three-ring binder. "Plenty of places nearby to order from." She moved over to Azalia and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You know it's not that I want to hide you away, girl. I just want you to go out there and be able to interact with people just like everyone else can. You deserve to be treated just like anyone else. Once you have control, you'll have so much confidence inside. It's liberating, I can tell you that. Went through it myself."

@Angelic Fusion
Turning her eyes seemed darker than normal but otherwise Azalia seem rather normal. Smirk gone she simply nodded "I know, it is just hard you know. I could always just do what I wanted. I kinda taught myself everything. I never forget anything and I swear it's like I am a walking brain. But, its a brain that you've injected with some kind of virus that made you... far to many bolts short to call you a complete project." The red head said with a slight smile. She didn't find that side of herself terrible. After all, she just wanted to have fun. "Its really nice out so I don't like being cooped up inside when there is beautiful light."

With the end of that sentence came the inevitable response from the other side of her head. Two rabbits appeared and began to walk towards the red head. Feeling their presence she turned and looked out to where they were approaching. Crossing her arms she was ready for whatever they were preparing but even this... topped her wildest dreams.

Looking at each others the rabbits stood like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum before beginning to push and shove each other before the rabbit on the rights mouth shot open releasing a light that could only be described as so concentrated... that it would make looking into the sun seem like a past time. Unable to see from this distance but catching the radiating light Azalia covered her eyes but, it was far to late. The rabbit on the left picked the other one up before running at Azalia trying to shine the light at her. "Hey, knock it off! Seriously." Azalia said trying to reason with them. Unyielding the Rabbits continued to press before Azalia snarled "Fuck off!" She cried eyes flashing. Room darkening the Rabbits froze as if their bodies had been suddenly flash frozen.

Teeth barred Azalia took to the advance as the shadows around her began to reach out to the rabbits. Smirking what she was waiting for happened. Screaming and shaking the rabbits fled with their tails between their legs. Mood ruined she just sighed before looking back at Callisto and suddenly hugging her "I am just... Eh.. So... Order me alot. I may be skinny but I will show you why skinny people win food eating contests. Trust me, I can pack it away like I have a portal in my stomach." The redhead said her mind shifting from the sudden enticement of food.​

Turning her eyes seemed darker than normal but otherwise Azalia seem rather normal. Smirk gone she simply nodded "I know, it is just hard you know. I could always just do what I wanted. I kinda taught myself everything. I never forget anything and I swear it's like I am a walking brain. But, its a brain that you've injected with some kind of virus that made you... far to many bolts short to call you a complete project." The red head said with a slight smile. She didn't find that side of herself terrible. After all, she just wanted to have fun. "Its really nice out so I don't like being cooped up inside when there is beautiful light."

With the end of that sentence came the inevitable response from the other side of her head. Two rabbits appeared and began to walk towards the red head. Feeling their presence she turned and looked out to where they were approaching. Crossing her arms she was ready for whatever they were preparing but even this... topped her wildest dreams.

Looking at each others the rabbits stood like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum before beginning to push and shove each other before the rabbit on the rights mouth shot open releasing a light that could only be described as so concentrated... that it would make looking into the sun seem like a past time. Unable to see from this distance but catching the radiating light Azalia covered her eyes but, it was far to late. The rabbit on the left picked the other one up before running at Azalia trying to shine the light at her. "Hey, knock it off! Seriously." Azalia said trying to reason with them. Unyielding the Rabbits continued to press before Azalia snarled "Fuck off!" She cried eyes flashing. Room darkening the Rabbits froze as if their bodies had been suddenly flash frozen.

Teeth barred Azalia took to the advance as the shadows around her began to reach out to the rabbits. Smirking what she was waiting for happened. Screaming and shaking the rabbits fled with their tails between their legs. Mood ruined she just sighed before looking back at Callisto and suddenly hugging her "I am just... Eh.. So... Order me alot. I may be skinny but I will show you why skinny people win food eating contests. Trust me, I can pack it away like I have a portal in my stomach." The redhead said her mind shifting from the sudden enticement of food.​
"Oh child... I didn't say you couldn't go outside, we have a little park behind the hotel. Big enough to have a softball field and a volleyball court. But until you can get better control of these rabbits, you're just likely to be picked up by some well meaning metahuman or team of them. It isn't to protect them from you so much as you from them." Callisto stroked Azalia's hair lightly.

"You come across the Avengers or the JLA you might be okay, but it's the government shills I'm worried on. You come across any of Waller's or General Ross's teams - people could get hurt. A lot of people. We just want the best for you, baby girl."

The way that Callisto said those terms of endearment came across genuine. She wasn't putting Azalia down, she was genuinely maternal towards her.

She passed the menus to Billy. "Dear, call one of the Chinese places up and put in an order for everyone tonight. All of us are having Chinese tonight.". There were fourteen metahumans at this branch of the Whitmore, not counting Azalia and Billy.

@Angelic Fusion

"Oh child... I didn't say you couldn't go outside, we have a little park behind the hotel. Big enough to have a softball field and a volleyball court. But until you can get better control of these rabbits, you're just likely to be picked up by some well meaning metahuman or team of them. It isn't to protect them from you so much as you from them." Callisto stroked Azalia's hair lightly.

"You come across the Avengers or the JLA you might be okay, but it's the government shills I'm worried on. You come across any of Waller's or General Ross's teams - people could get hurt. A lot of people. We just want the best for you, baby girl."

The way that Callisto said those terms of endearment came across genuine. She wasn't putting Azalia down, she was genuinely maternal towards her.

She passed the menus to Billy. "Dear, call one of the Chinese places up and put in an order for everyone tonight. All of us are having Chinese tonight.". There were fourteen metahumans at this branch of the Whitmore, not counting Azalia and Billy.

@Angelic Fusion

The hand on her head seemed to instantly and almost hystericly calm the girl down. Almost like a cat Azalia chilled out before yawning. "Yeah, I kept to myself alot before. So, I never really attracted attention. The rabbits have eaten quite a few homeless people that got odd ideas. So..... yeah..." Azalia mumbled out obviously tired. With the knowledge of really spicy food on the way the red head seemed to almost pass out on command. Inclinations of her normal routine of staying alive on the street were obvious. She wasn't worried about anything so she could finally sleep.

Slumping over her head nearly hit the ground but stopped just short due to Azazel putting its padded foot there. Rabbits appearing from under almost every object in the room descended upon the sleeping girl. They carried pillows and blankets and soon the red head was wrapped up in a caccoon but she didn't seem to wake at all during the process. She was infact sleeping like a corpse.​

"If I could be without these bruises, it would help the rest of my physical therapy a ton... I mean, if it's not any trouble." Angela said, looking at Raven hopefully.
Raven gave a small smile then nodded. "I could see what I can do. I should be able to at least heal most of the bruises maybe all if I can." She replied. Raven was aware what effects using her powers to heal other's and their side effects. She fixed her hood slightly allowing it to sit more comfortably down on her shoulders. Soon moving her hands to where she wouldn't have to worry about her cloak hiding them when she would begin to work on healing Angela.

@Michale CS

Wilson Fisk. -. Kingpin

It had been a couple of days since his last conversation with the man who used to be Jason. Gotham is starting to truly boil over now and there is still no meeting with his potential partners.

It troubled him also, the attack on the Harlem club. He was making preparations at the prison for the eventual attack of the invisible tech assassin. New security measures throughout the prison. One of his metahumans noted the last tech assassin had enormous power usage.

Everything regarding this attacker spoke of high tech, and his people could use that against the assassin.

He still formed the opinion that this attacker had something to do with Shredder. Jason seemed to be stalling in their agreement, Daredevil for the Batman and there seemed to be limited written reporting coming regarding to Gotham's players.

Very disappointing.

@thatguyinthestore @Michale CS @Ringmaster

Wilson Fisk. -. Kingpin

It had been a couple of days since his last conversation with the man who used to be Jason. Gotham is starting to truly boil over now and there is still no meeting with his potential partners.

It troubled him also, the attack on the Harlem club. He was making preparations at the prison for the eventual attack of the invisible tech assassin. New security measures throughout the prison. One of his metahumans noted the last tech assassin had enormous power usage.

Everything regarding this attacker spoke of high tech, and his people could use that against the assassin.

He still formed the opinion that this attacker had something to do with Shredder. Jason seemed to be stalling in their agreement, Daredevil for the Batman and there seemed to be limited written reporting coming regarding to Gotham's players.

Very disappointing.

@thatguyinthestore @Michale CS @Ringmaster
Jason finally had his written report of Daredevil. He entered Fisk's cell and tossed the file across the table to him.

"Here's the file on Daredevil. His fighting style is a lot like Batman's. You wanna beat him? Go for his personal life. Friends, family, damn pets. His real name is Matthew Murdock. Didn't take too log to figure that one out. He mainly attacks in the shadows, so you must be weary of him at all times if ya wanna beat him. Have men managing every vantage point, grate, and crack in the wall. Any questions?"

@Gands

Wilson Fisk -- Kingpin

" Excellent, you have named your own reward. You have four days. Be the instrument of my revenge Jason. Bring back his figurative head on a pike Jason and we will move against your Batman. Be prepared, you are free to leave the prison to do this. "

" But... walk off without trying... You will die. Say a word against me, you will die. Worse, this Batman will never know you existed. "

"Tomorrow morning Jason, be prepared. "

Wilson Fisk -- Kingpin

" Excellent, you have named your own reward. You have four days. Be the instrument of my revenge Jason. Bring back his figurative head on a pike Jason and we will move against your Batman. Be prepared, you are free to leave the prison to do this. "

" But... walk off without trying... You will die. Say a word against me, you will die. Worse, this Batman will never know you existed. "

"Tomorrow morning Jason, be prepared. "

Jason rose a brow. "Wait, you want me to kill this guy? Or bring him t'you alive so you can have some fun with him?"

@Gands

Wilson Fisk. -. Kingpin

"That might have been me once Jason. I no longer believe I have that luxury. "

"Don't underestimate Daredevil Jason, he has beaten everyone we've sent against him."

Status
Not open for further replies.