Epic Disney: Reclaiming the Magic Kingdom! (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg so many chars. ..i dunno if I can keep track of all the females

Reactions: EternalMusic
Mickey's back, don't worry folks!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Yes! Hi! Sorry I haven't replied I didn't get any alerts! I'll post today! Everyone is giving Aleu a such affection! ^.^

Good. I shall be posting this week, sorry about the delay everyone ^^

Would there be drawbacks to having Tink tell Jack Skellington to tell Elsa to simply form an ice dome over them so they won't have to worry about ghosts (or rain)?

I mean...Disney heroes don't like to go with the obvious easy solutions to such problems and I don't know how the ghosts would react to that..so...i dunno..

It would definitely keep the rain off of the characters, but wouldn't the ghosts simply materialize through the ice dome? And would the sudden use of magic draw unwanted attention?

i dunno but Tink doesn't really care at this point so I had her get frustrated enough to say whatever. She's hot-tempered like that :)

It totally fits Tink. I was thinking more from an OOC standpoint.

Was trying to figure out a way to interact with Tink when I was writing my last post, but since she was in Jack's pocket and Jack, if I'm correct, isn't exactly near Eugene, Goliath and Aleu, nothing really came up. I also, somehow, forgot it was raining... oops.

yeah that's pretty much the whole reason she's pissed right now. Otherwise, she'd be flitting around trying to occupy herself or something lol. Too bored to do anything else. Besides going after Mickey

I'm not! I was working on a post for tonight!

I am so sorry about this thread. I haven't received any alerts, Same thing with another role-play for me. Can someone fill me in?

So um...Mickey made it to the group just before the ice dome closed over themm?

Uuuugh. I'll be tweaking so he arrived after and broke the ice...

While you're at it...add a ghost picture? The spoiler doesn't have anything in it..

And if you want, you can put Tink back on Mickey's shoulder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.