Epic Disney: Reclaiming the Magic Kingdom! (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did you picky woman!

And fiiiine, god damn. You're really high maintenance, aren't you? ;)

Shush you :p

*glomp

*glomps*

There, happy Princess?

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
I'm happy, but Tink isn't ;)
Lol

Did you read everything? Cuz um..

I've had a fairly busy week, I'll have a post up as soon as I can. Sorry

don't let it die!

don't let it die!

open the doors and let it thrive!

here's our thread, on the world wide web!

don't let it die!

don't let it die!

okay, i'm done singing and going to bed!

(to the tune of Let It Go)

• Love
It won't! I was posting tomorrows

:3

• Thank You
I won't!

• Thank You
I sincerily hope you people appreciate the effort it takes to make these long-ass posts xD

This RP has easily got the most content in one post that I've ever made in my 6+ years of RPing...

• Love
posted

i kind of want to focus on eugene and goliath

so i'll leave jack to fight (probably lose) to the phantom in the mansion - preferably off screen

maybe we can pick him up again later

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Jack gets left behind, but we let him live so we can find him again later.

edited my post to correct for the fact that we are facing the mansion phantom, not the phantom blot

Since Aleu is to take point, can I write all the way up until they go through the portal? If so, should they wait for Skellington or be forced to rush through? Or should I stop when she makes it out of the Mansion to leave room for reactions from the rest of the group?

Is it still raining outside? Because @Sora1297 can't forget Mickey has a fairy on his shoulder

Also, I would have had by character put Madame Leiota in Mickey'Mickey's bag, but neither of mine are capable. So it should be someone with hands. Maybe Elsa? Just don't freeze her @HollowEastWord

Where is Mulan and Jack Sparrow? And rapunzel?

<-- was gonna leave jack in halloween town for now, he can rejoin later; i wanted to focus more on goliath and eugene for now

Yeah but I meant should they hesitate by the portal or have no choice but to cross immediately?
@Razilin

Status
Not open for further replies.