Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make my post now, but I will be posting soon!

I know how that goes, whenever you're able, Lady ^.^

e// e damn it, i made Sheo seem alittle stalkery Lol.

Getting my secon post done. I'm not sure if I should do the whole ceremony where the monk designates teams and everything yet, since bunny went nighty night >.<
[MENTION=2433]Ming[/MENTION]. Nuh uhh I don't think he's a stalker. Its cool to have a secret admirer.

Guys. In my post you all found each other and recognized the other players as members of your fellowship. There's no ceremony and no fanfare to it, just "enjoy one night of socialization before we toss you to the sharks". I'll start being more literal.

Thanks, but i allready knew that. I was just going by the fact that because Teil is the "leader" of our group, she has more ridding on this, know what i mean?

She has more or less a reputasion she has to build to gain the respect of the elders.

I'm sorry, I'm just getting a little frustrated. I don't think I did a very good job in building the world for you guys since it seems like the point is being missed entirely. You are holy warriors, sent from heaven and trained to be soldiers from the moment you could hold a weapon. Even though you're green as grass, you're somewhat hardened, and you know that once you leave this place things will only be worse. The world is terrible and depressing and dangerous. The church rules everything with an iron grip and anyone who voices a negative opinion on that is stamped out, but you love it and see this as right. You're going out to protect downtrodden people from honest-to-goodness terrifying beasts who try to kill them on a near daily basis.

^^;; I believe we're exstremely guitty for the fact that we are actualy doing this Rp to realize every little detail

But still, We're still socailizing right?

I find detail very important in my RPs; it makes them much more enjoyable. Quality over quantity.

understandable. You do understand the way I'm making my posts though, right? It's very hard for me to make my posts in first person so I might not be putting forth as much details as I normaly do.

Alright, I'm out for the night. Take care y'all!

Good night. I'm waiting for Stephs next post then making my own. After that, im off too for the night.

I'm done my post Ming. Might make one more post before bed.. it depends. But nighty night Dawns!

Status
Not open for further replies.