Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! Shall I make a GM post then? Anyone object to speeding things along a bit? We really don't need to describe the flight there unless someone has something they want to do while in flight, I think.

T^ T thank you, i'm just getting a brain fart about how to describ the black wings. I was going to put forth some poetic descripsions on how one fether escaped my wings and slowly hurdled down to the surface, put forth some metephores here and there but this sems an easier path ^^;;

Aww! And you'll get your chance again if it ever comes to you, no worries.

^^ it's getting twards midnight and my computer is lagging on me. It allways does twards that time and because of how fast i type my posts up, some of the letters are missing from my words. Lol, small time errors, that kind of thing.

Anyway. I'll enjoy your GM post of flying twards the destinasion and the destinasion it's self. After you make the GM, i'll make my post and we can continue.

ANd you know how i Love it when a plan comes together (A-team Refrence.)

Ugh, sorry for the wall o text and HUGE pic there at the end. Couldn't find a smaller version ^.^;

I wish! I do alright, but I'm not that good. And my version of Tyriel is a little older than I wanted for our game presently... but he might get there eventually ;)

T^T why did you have to type so much! It's 2 in the morning here and i can't read that much in the state im in ='(

It's an important scene! You can wait until morning, y'know. I'm going to bed myself now, so you guys take care and good night!

Urge, I have to say in advance that in two weeks I won't be able to get on every day, only once a week. So either I'm quitting the roleplay or you guys advance without me in the five days.

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that, Bunny! Just let me know which you want to do, alright? If you want to quit, we can come up with something so that you go out like a BAWS, or if you just want to take that time off, we can cook up some sort of mission. Just let me know when the time comes and be thinking of what you might like to do.

I know we haven't been playing long, but you'll be missed! I hope we have the opportunity to do something in the future. :)

I don't really know, and I don't want to part with this roleplay either. But boarding school says otherwise by being a bitch and not letting you use any electronics even though we're middle schoolers. :/

You're up, Lady! I'm excited, how about you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.