Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, like you have to ask!

I've been waiting to continue this story since before it started xD

Aw, sorry to see you go, Bunny! I hope "real life" goes good for you.

Your turn, Bunny! And then Steph and myself ^.^

Sorry for being kinda MIA this weekend! Family reunion was kinda of off the grid, y'know? And it's kind of terrible trying to make posts on an iPhone so I just didn't. Don't hate me! Please don't quit! >.<

This is the only problem with having a set order. I want to respect the other players and let them get their turns in, but I also like things to progress a little faster. At any rate, always ridiculously pleased to have you, Steph!

So we're going to skip bunny?

Ok then...

Nono! Not skipping, I want to be fair to everyone. Just grumbling a little, please don't take it the wrong way ^.^

You are all to be on 24/7 for my megalomaniacal GM whims! >:F

I'm not going to be on here 24/7 in the up comming week, i have school this thursday so i have to be on here less.

Thank goodness that i only have an hour day. Lol, summer school was the best idea i've had in a while.

Ahh, to be in school again.... You young'uns don't know how good you have it! Why back in my day... <insert old lady rant here>

Seriously though, you guys make me feel old.

I'm going into collage....

I'm going for a Docterit in Graphic design....

Still feel old. Super old.

Oh! And some news on Kisara: She's fine, but unfortunately her house was not. The roof blew off and a lot of her things were damaged. That's the last I heard from her a few days ago. :(

Hey guys, so sorry to be MIA for so long; Hurricane Isaac really did a number on me. Our townhouse got two inches of water downstairs, and the roof failed, which poured a ton of water onto my bed and furniture. Luckily my room mate saved most of my stuff before it got wet, so the only things I lost were the furniture. I've just moved into a new place so until we get internet next week, posts will be sparse! Sorry and thanks for understanding!! I can't WAIT to jump back into RPs!!

K-Chan! It's nice to see you again ^- ^

I believe that we all missed you greatly. It's goot to have you back =]

Yay! I'm so glad to hear from you, K-chan! Please, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. I'll be back home by Friday, so feel free to call or whatever. :)

This thursday I'm going back to school for like 2 hours so I wont be on as early as i am now.

Thanks y'all!! I'm starting to get the hang of typing on my phone so I might be posting more. I'll post Akiel soon!

I'm sorry for the inactivity and delayed, low quality posts. Slight depression can really hinder your writing skills sometimes. >.< Sorry dawn, and I am probably not going to boarding school anymore.

-hugs back- Okay so still going to boarding school apparently. They won't give tuition refunds ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.