Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back home at last! I wish my car were too; it sure has been a terrible day. I'm sunburned and I think I almost got heat stroke waiting for the tow truck. Ugh. But coming home has been good otherwise :)

Bunny, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your school enrollment. I bet that's been frustrating- hang in there! And your posts are fine, my only critique is that the last one was a little vague. I'm afraid I wasn't sure who you were talking to/about! ^.^;;

I believe that Miss Steph is up next?

;^; They won't gimme a damn refund on tuition if I quit going there. ;n; And sorry bout the vague posts, I'll make them clearer in next few posts.

I'm sorry to hear your situasion with the boarding school, truely am.

Thank you ming. I swear there must be a rule against schools keeping my money if I want to stop going to the school anymore. EVEN if it's china.

Alright guys- I need to know if anyone is still in for this thing. We should be well aware of the post order now, but since it's derailing things I am in favor of abolishing it. I'm sorry, but the reason for it was to slow things down so that members could post but when their turn is up they don't. I could keep posting reminders or send PMs, but I don't want to waste my time hand-holding like that.

So I apologize, and if you want to read back and keep up that's great. But I'm tired of this thing stagnating since it seems like we do have a few players who are genuinely interested and I don't feel like all this waiting around is fair. Those who want/need to drop out, talk to me and we'll see what we can do.

So from here on out, post when you can. No set order- let's move this story along. I hate to end it before it's even started!

Yeah, I think we should drop the posting order. I didn't know things would slow down so much.

By the way, have you RPed a reply to Serefaal? Sorry if you did and I missed it.

I wasn't sure if you wanted to ask some questions first or something. I certainly can, if you prefer to just react?

Rawr, Tyriel. X3 You write him sooo well!!!
I'm totes in favor of abolishing the posting order if it's okay with y'all! I still don't have internet at home so my posts might be a bit small, but I'll respond real quick to get Akiel moving!

Boy I can't wait until I get some freaking internet on Wednesday... >_<

Tyriel, Demoloth, Quoriel, Pyriel... Oh my! XD

Yaaaaay Kisara!!! I'm also excited for you to get internet back- I'm missing our other RP! Also, thanks! I was worried I wouldn't do Tyriel justice; I hope that I can do Pyriel just as well.

Oh Pyriel.... <3

The boyfriendiels are just too tasty to leave in the old canon.

Pure awesome, Kisara. Way to make scenes happen!

Alright dawn, ima hafta exit this roleplay. Sorry for the long waits. Have fun guys!

Thanks for your time and creativity, Bunny! Good luck at school and hopefully we can play together again in the future. Best wishes!

Take care, Bunny!! It was a pleasure meeting and RPing with you! If you ever need us, you know where to find us! :) *huggle*

It truly is a shame that you're leaving, Bunny. You were the one who suggested this site to me, I wouldn't of been here to begin with if it wasn't for you. I'm sad that you're leaving and wish you the best of luck at your school.

Thank you all. I appreciate the warm goodbye. It really is a shame, but there's no other way for me. Thank you all once again for your time.

.... It's my turn now, isn't it?

Dawn, You still have to take control over that one Engel Sheo was talking to so I can do something. =w = It's hard to walk a hallways with a plank of cardboard...

Did you read my post? She left, dude. And she's not an Engel, just a church person. I'm actually waiting on Steph so that Demoloth can act. Sheo can still intereact with other characters or go to bed. Tomorrow in game is when the exciting stuff starts, it's just taking us forever to get there.

T^T I must of been very tired or something, because when I read your last Gm that put us in the church, I could of sworn that you described her as being one of my fellow Ordermen, and ergo another Engel.

She is part of your order, but your order includes regular church members and not just Engel. She's a Ramielitin Prior

Status
Not open for further replies.