Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Barbiel alastor

Order: Gabriel

Appearance: Barbiel has pure white hair, it being shaggy and just barely going down his forehead, his skin is a light shade of white but not entirely pale. He stands roughly 6'5 in height and seems to wear a leather strap onto his torso which is attached to a shoulder guard, most of his lower torso is covered up with black bandages as well as his lower half being covered in black robes that have multiple symbols of god and the marks of Gabriel. His wings are 5 feet in length and the feathers that keep it together are pitch black, some red strips seem to run over parts of his wings, making them both red and black. His shoes seemed to be a light grey. His eyes are an odd crimson being that he is an Engel.

Personality: Barbiel is in all a kind man but seeing as how he is in the order of Gabriel he is widely feared because of the way he was trained. He is always nice to his fellow Engels but he is not against his enemy's.

Weapon of choice: A Scythe that has a black pole, black blade and has small golden symbols that run up the pole, swirling around at the time.

Strengths: Barbiel is a man that is very agile in the speed of his attacks and in movement. He is very good with his weapon. He is quite intelligent when it comes to strategy.

Weaknesses: Barbiel lacks in strength when it comes to battles. Barbiel is not very good in hand to hand combat.

Quirks: He seems to love anything sweet and when he was created he was quite hyperactive.

Hey ther, Macekill! I'm afraid we're full at the moment, but if there is an opening I'll let you know! ^.^

Nuuuu! DX dangit -3- now i can't roleplay with my friend grimbunny

*finally peeking at the thread again after being busy all day* XD I concur, it's going to get soooo much worse.

We're going to the Schwartzwald...

Dangit macey but we have openings in me and MIngs zombie rp

Bunny, I thought you were going to bed.

And yes, there are allways opening in "The Snow-Fallen Zombies 2.0" Rp that is under development. I have told you this a few times.

Well Ming. I woke up from stomach pain. Fucking that time.

I'm heading to bed for the night, y'all. Until tomorrow!

Hey, can we have the posting order established again? I can't get on a lot and sometimes there's a lot of posts made when I'm not here so a lot happens when I'm gone.

Thank ye all.

It might slow things down a bit, but I have no real problem with this. Shall we go in the original order I had listed? Ming, Lady of the Dragons, TheGrimBunny, Kisara, XxStephxX, and myself? I will also interject with GM posts whenever I see fit, so please overlook that. Demoloth will wait his turn before acting up.

If anyone has any objections or suggestions for the order, please speak up!

I like the order, but I'm goingto wait entill everyonehas made their post. So far it's Bunny, Steph, and then Lady who have to make their posts before we can put forth the posting order.

Alright, looking good guys! Just a heads up- we're expecting hurricanes here and I'm going to be evacuating. I'll be slow posting as I travel, and the next week or so will be spotty at best while I'm out of town, but I'll be looking in and posting when I can even if it might not be my usual length/quality.

Don't die on us, Dawn. I wouldn't forgive you if you do =| Be safe.

;w; Best of luck dawn. I shall not permit you to die! >:[

Aw man :( Hope things go good for you, Dawn!

I'll post when I get on my laptop is an hour or so. (This is from my iPod.)

Ahh sorry I didn't see that we were doing the posting order again.

Waiit what? Be safe Dawns!

Will do, y'all! Btw- Ming. When you make a prophesy or something or whatever that just was, talk it over with me. I have very specific plans for this and I prefer they not be derailed. We might be able to work together and do some REALLY crazy stuff, savvy?

Im here to make this awesome. If you have an idea, any of you, talk to me!

So, after th epost i made a while ago, we are going to wait for Lady to make her post and fallow the posting order or are we still doing it by a limb entill action comes in, Ie: combatt scenes and "feces" like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.