Empty Bottles

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason looked at Brianna, her eyes piercing practically his soul. He gazed in light shock at her answer. He was only playing around, it's what he did. Jason wasn't a cold, dark, sad sack. He looked over to Maxwell, then back at her. The amount of time they had spent gazing gave him the lightest of blushes, almosy impossible to see. ''I was just.. Playing around, that's who I am.. Who are you? You haven't shown me the real 'You'. ''

"Who knows?" she asked still looking out of the window, her head now clouded with thoughts "I've been living my life as someone I'm not, that I've forgotten who I really am." she mumbled while stretching out her arms and letting out a yawn "Hmm.. sorry about snapping at you" she apologized, laying her arms on the desk and then her face, finally looking at him "Do you forgive me?"

Jason, feeling quite bored at the moment, replied to her question. It seemed rather bland, Yet, polite. He nodded his head and touched her nose in the same spot as before. ''I always will.'' After his sentence, a light giggle emerged from his lips. He laid his head down with hers as well, laying his hands all the way to his forearm, and head down on the 'wood' desk. ''So what do you like to do for fun?''

She blushed, feeling his finger on her nose once again"T-thanks" she stuttered while trying to hide her blush "Anything, I guess. Just to ease my boredom. Why? Are you bored?" she asked while maintaining eye contact, her gold and red eyes shimmering with mischief "How about we throw papers at the professor?" she suggested, while holding in her giggle. "Or we can say that we feel sick and ditch class..." she added suggestively.

Suddenly, Cassia felt something on her hair, tugging lightly but she hadn't expected it. Bringing her scissors from her pencil case up to the hair around the pen, she cut it rather sharply. She smirked. He couldn't have expected that, right? He must have expected her to get annoyed at him, at least just a little bit, and even to herself it came a little shock. A few seconds afterwards, she regretted it. Although her hair was quite thick, and therefore it would later be unnoticeable, right now she felt a little nervous. Mostly because it was noticeable at the moment. But partially because she knew her dad would definitely notice.

She pushed the desk forward to avoid his reach, before thinking of something to do. She was so unimaginative she knew she'd made a mistake because she'd have to leave school before he'd stop now. Yet, she didn't feel scared, at least, not anymore. She was sticking to it. Come on Cass, think of something. Something good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason noticed her blush, although she was trying to hide it. The blush was pretty difficult to see, until he noticed the other cheek red as well. That's when he confirmed it. ''I say we ditch. I mean, Throwing papers will just cause us to get in trouble. So there's nothing else really that will stop the boredom we have, or at least, the boredom I have.'' he said as he already began walking to the Professor to give him a lecture on how sick he felt.

She watched the boy got up from his seat and confronted the teacher, acting all sick and asking to be sent into the clinic. Brianna looked over him dumbfounded "What? You're serious?" she thought mentally over the boy "I wasn't expecting him to really ditch the class out of boredom"

"Uhm, professor..." Brianna raised her hand rather shyly and spoke up "I'll take him to the clinic if you want. Just to make sure that he won't ditch class" she asked and smiled brightly, almost blinding the professor with her perfect set of pearly whites.

"Alright. Bring him over to the clinic" the professor grunted before continuing the discussion. Brianna giggled a bit, took her bag and headed out of the classroom, waiting for Jason to come out too.

Jason took his Binder from the table, sniffling and coughing, wheezing and aching. He held himself to the wall, almost being too dramatic. He walked out of the classroom, grabbing hold of Brianna's hand and running down the hall, his footsteps echoing in the classroom made it incredibly obvious what he was doing. But at least he was having fun. He ran down the hall and motioned her to follow. One of the Idiotic custodians, James Adamsworth, was his name. At least Jason thought it was. He waved to the Custodian that left the door open and grinned, speaking. ''Hello James! Have fun at work!'' while he ran outside, and stopped near the sidewalk of the street. Jason never really knew how to ditch, he just did it and whoever walked past him he remembered to give a Big smile and a warming hello.

Brianna was trying to held in her giggles the whole time. She heard Jason coughing and wheezing, making her giggle even more. You can totally see that he's faking it yet the professor believed him. My, how gullible. She thought to herself. When Jason was completely out of the room, she let out her bursts of giggles and she felt him grabbing her , running down the hallways, fearing his life like a murderer was about to get him. They ran into one of the custodians James, and watched Jason waved him hello.

"Pfft.. is this your first time ditching class?" Brianna asked amused, eyeing their still intertwined hands "You know, if you keep on greeting everyone we walk into, they'll know we ditched class and give us detention." she said matter of factly. "Come on, I know a place where we can hang out" she offered pulling him towards her and leading him up to the rooftop "By the way, nice acting. You should have won a Grammy." she said to him smiling.

Eden laughed at her response about grammies as he let her take the lead and Run upstairs, their hands still locked. As this took place, he took time to wonder what would be up on the roof, a smile growing. He stumbled on one step that was cracked, since the school had been old and worn down. When he nearly fell, his hands tightened around hers, lacing fingers as tight as possible. When he gained his footing, he left their hands locked and fingers laced, blushing and trying to give it. ''So, uh, are we there yet?''

[ ooc: @meely You know, tugged a bit wasn't meaning like he was using enough force to pull her backwards or cause pain. It was a gentle tug, not like he was ready scalp her or something. Jesus. Overreacting, much? o_o ]

106k0ow.jpg

How she reacted to his innocent teasing was quite shocking, and that was an understatement. When Max realized he was holding a piece of cut hair all of a sudden, he let it go in surprised and watched it fall onto the floor between them. And then she moved her desk forward to avoid him, not answering his question either. Max withdrew himself, blinking slowly in silence, not sure how to react to any of this. In the mean time, the sickeningly sweet couple of bipolars left the classroom, feigning sick, but Max barely noticed nor cared. What did she think he was carrying to react like that? The plague? To be honest, it was more than a bit offending, he was just messing around! The chick was obviously overreacting. Who the hell does that? Was he really that disgusting to her that she had to go that far and cut her hair simply because he touched it with a pen?

Were all the girls in this school out of their minds, or was he just somehow attracting the loonies to him today?

"...Alright, I see." Max simply stated, all the humor gone from his voice, and it was audible that he was definitely weirded out by the whole situation. "Chill out, I was just joking. I'll back off. I'll just... yeah."

Not entirely sure what to do now, the blond boy fell silent, giving the girl one more skeptical look, wondering if she had gone completely mental. Then he moved his attention to his notebook, deciding that he had had enough of crazy for one day.

"Almost there." Brianna said with a smile. After climbing up a couple of stairs, she swung open a door, revealing her most beloved place in school: the school rooftop. She squealed excitedly and let go of Jason's hand, walking over to the metal railings. She can hear the light chirps of birds as she stepped into the tiled floor, the wind gently brushing her hair. They can see the entire school grounds up there, especially the courtyard. She let out a relieved sigh and closed her eyes, inhaling everything around her. She then looked over to her companion and smiled "Welcome to the rooftop."

Jason continued following her up the stairs until they made it to the top. When they did, he proceeded to her by walking behind her and gently placing he left hand on her shoulder, moving a bit close to her. ''It looks Beautiful up here.. I love this view of nature.. Heh.. I love nature in general.'' he said as he gently squeezed her shoulder, as if giving life to the extremely hyped girl through her shoulder. ''So what do you want to do?'', these words came out and flew with the wind, the breeze gently swaying his white shirt and straight hair, removing all his hardships and problems away.

"I don't know. Enjoy the view, I guess?" she said while leaning her head to his shoulder, closing her eyes. "Dude, your not falling for me, right?" she asked out of the blue, sniffing his cologne and snuggling her head in the crook of his neck. She then wrapped her arms around him, caging and hugging him. "Hmm.. can we stay like this please? even for just a moment?" she asked again, getting comfortable and relaxing around him "It's been a long time since I've done this here." she said as a single tear fell from her cheeks.

Jason blushed deeply at the hug. The two of them never really did any touching, and it was something new for him. Yes, hugging. He looked down at her, since he easily towered her by about 4 inches. Softly speaking as he moved her face so his eyes met with hers. ''I-I guess we c-can stay like this.. W-What if.. I was..?''

Brianna sighed deeply and hugged him even more "You can't fall for me" she said as she looked at him straight in the eyes. Her heterochromatic eyes was filled with pain, confusion and regret "You just can't. Besides, you barely even know me" she stated and looked back at the scenery once again.

She wondered why she felt like this around him. She felt relaxed, like there's only just the two of them in the world, without problems to worry about and no time to catch up. She easily opened up to him, and she loathed herself because of it.

"Sometimes you want someone and you want to kiss them and be with them, but you can't because responsibility demands sacrifice." she said while closing her eyes and eventually let go of her hug, sadness clearly visible on her voice but nonetheless smiled. "So, what do you want to do?" she asked in a sudden cheery voice, her once sad self now gone, just like the wind passing right through them.

Jason sighed lightly as she spoke. It seemed serious that he couldn't have relations with her. But he still decided to get to know her more, be a better friend, and maybe one day be with her. But that was for later. ''I don't know.. What do you want to do..?'' he replied, intending to cosplay a scene from a kids television show he had watched. He giggled under his smile, biting his upper lip so the noises of enjoyment wouldn't leak out.

Brianna playfully laughed and asked him back "I don't know, what do you want to do?" and bursts into laughter holding her sides as she did so. Wiping a few stray tears in her eyes she suddenly let out a yawn and sat back down against the wall "I'm getting sleepy from all this attitude change~ It's tiresome~" she whined while rubbing her eyes "hey, can I use your lap as a pillow? Thanks!" she said and gently laid down her head to his lap, closing her eyes and began drifting to sleep.

Before he could spill a weird from his mouth, she was on his lap, sleeping like a little infant. He wanted to joke by walking her up, but she looked so cute when she slept. His palm gently rubbed her cheek and he petted her hair, softly singing a lullaby that his mother said to him, before she went mad.''Stars shining bright above you, night breezes
seem to whisper, "I love you", Birds singing the Sycamore trees, dream a
little dream of me.''

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DANAsaur
[[@Wicked oh, I'm sorry. When I was writing that post I was probably half asleep as I'd had a busy day. I apologise and I am afraid I must have only scanned the writing before replying and therefore missed parts. However, due to over exaggerating being part of Cassia's personality, I do think it was a reaction she would have done. Nonetheless, I did edit the beginning and thank you for verifying as helpful criticism to read carefully will help my writing. :)]]

----
It's about time, she thought to herself, doing a little victory dance in her head when he moved away. She was pleased. It wasn't everyday your enemy, or nemesis, as Maxwell called them, left you alone. Cassia knew he was feeling a little like he was in an insane asylum, but she was hoping that was going to pass soon. Or later, she wasn't picky. This was adding more thinking time, both to maths and to a way that really would annoy him. Now she had to think of a way.

A really embarrassing way. Preferably to him and not the other way round. Perhaps she could...no, that was stupid. Or maybe...waste of time. All her ideas seemed so terrible she was wondering if it was worth the thinking effort. It was a time waster.

Time. I just have to be somewhere at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.