Emi's Super Club for the Abnormal

Titos Scala
Titos finally took a seat for himself once Emi's method of levitating the other students got the troublemakers to finally start making amends. He was starting to think that maybe he had judged the group too harshly at first glance. The club president was much more level-headed than he had expected, which was actually a nice surprise. The centaur turned his attention to the teacher's desk when he heard a familiar voice, finding that it was the English teacher, Mr. Hughes. He quirked an eyebrow at the sight of the teacher comfortably reclining, while levitating himself. Titos found it hard to believe that Mr. Hughes would be so open about his abilities, given that he was a teacher and supposedly wiser than the rest of the others. He still had his doubts about revealing his own heritage to the others, especially because there were some who hadn't even introduced themselves. Of course, several were latecomers so it made sense. Still, the eagerness of the people around him to try and create a close-knit group of youths with secret heritages and abilities was starting to weigh on his mind. There was a demon in their midst for sure and that Kono fellow had some sort of attachment to the shadows. Even the self-proclaimed reaper had been casual enough to announce what he was and why it had made him late for the meeting. Titos was pulled out of his musings due to Mr. Hughes speaking up about introductions. However, Emi spoke up about her method of doing so and how it had been doing well for the most part. He nodded in agreement when her eyes passed over him before returning his attention back to the English teacher. Why was he the teacher sponsoring their club? Hadn't he already made the answer obvious?
"You and your classroom were chosen because you have abilities beyond that of a normal human." Titos answered, keeping on the ball with Mr. Hughes. "Just as we were all drawn here for similar reasons, though not all of us have abilities. Some aren't human, like me."
He fell silent after speaking, assuming that he was probably going to be barraged by questions after his last statement. The centaur knew there'd probably have to be a show-and-tell section but he wasn't willing to strip down in front of the group while at the school just to get them to believe him. That would have to come another day.

@Lunar-Eclipse @~Forgotten_Saiyan~ @DoomyCakez @RainDash @The Alchemist

Nils yawned loudly and sat upright on the windowsill as everyone finally calmed down, clearing his throat he nodded to the teacher, seemingly unsurprised by his use of powers. "Well if we are doing introductions I guess I will get mine out of the way. My name is Nils and I am a ghoul, now before you all try to burn me alive I am obvioiusly not feral and can restrain my appetite. For those of you that dont know, a ghoul is essentially an undead super zombie. I am faster, smarter, stronger and tougher than a normal zombie and I have eaten everything from werewolves to nazis. I was "born" so to say in the late 1800's in America, after being feral for several years I finally regained my sanity and travelled all across America. After fighting in both World Wars, partying in hippie communes, and making it big in the stock market, I got bored of the carefree lifestyle. So I moved here to Japan and I am now attempting to be a high school student." Looking around impassively at the other students Nils yawned again and began idly fiddling with his guitar. "Having met few other supernatural beings in my travels, this club piqued my interest. So that is why I am here..." Suddenly Nils' stomach growled loudly, causing the ghoul to sigh in exasperation. "I swear...its annoying having to carry around finger food everywhere." Reaching into his backpack, Nils pulled out a tupperware container filled with human fingers. Chuckling at his pun, Nils opened the container and began to snack on the fingers as he stared absentmindedly into space.

Midori's eyes went wide as Nils pulled out his Tupperware. Really? You're going to eat human flesh in front of other humans? That's in really bad taste! She shook herself out of her thoughts. "Um, Nils. I apologize for asking, but I've got to know... how do we taste?"

Nils blinked in surprise at Midori's question and after a moment of thought he laughed softly. "Well...I don't exactly know. Since I am undead I lack the sense of taste, pain, and pleasure. Sorry but I couldn't tell the difference between a pork chop and a bowl of cereal. I can only feel the texture of things I eat. So to answer your question to the best of my knowledge...humans roughly have the same texture as a very rare steak." After eating half of the severed fingers in the bowl, Nils put the lid back on and returned the Tupperware container to the inside of his backpack. Staring wistfully out the window Nils sighed, "In many ways I envy the living, you can experience so many different things that I cannot. The feeling of fullness after eating a delicious home cooked meal, the aches and pains that tell you what not to do, even the warmth of being close to someone you love...I would give up my immortality in an instant if it meant I could be human again for 1 day..." Realizing he was beginning to slip into a melancholy monologue Nils quickly stopped talking and returned to plucking at his guitar as he avoided the stares of the other students.

~Albert Hughes~

Albert nodded his head to show he agreed with Titos' response. Listening to all who spoke with utter focus, despite not showing it. Mr.Hughes highly doubted many would show up, however looking at the turn-out he was surprised. There seemed to be a lot more supernaturals and etc, then he ever perceived there to be. Although, despite his discovery or thoughts, Albert always held the same monotone non-enthused expression. Eventually the apple in his possession was devoured and the core was tossed into the garbage not far from himself. Reaching into his desk, his hand phases through the wood. Pulling out a bottle of water, he quenches his thirst. Then proceeds to place the water-bottle onto the desk before himself.

Mr.Hughes would of spoken, but awaited patiently for introductions to be performed, along with giving any others a chance to respond to his questions. Though doubted if others would, since Titos already provided a good answer......

The noisy sounds of machines at work could be heard all around a spaceship homing in towards a planet only known as Earth to the rest of the universe. The ship was moving at speeds beyond what a human could be capable of calculating. Within the ship was a small crew of beings known as aliens to the inhabitants of Earth. One of these aliens was a girl named Chimi, the youngest of the group, heading out on her first field trip to another planet. Along with her was her older sister, her sister's friends, and a supreme there to watch over the group of adolescences.

Chimi was more than excited to see another planet with life. She was wearing a pair of opaque goggles as was everyone else. Without them, they could cause tremendous damage to the ecosystem of the foreign world. Chimi looked over at one of the spaceship's flashing radars. The machine had written in her species native language the location of where it was landing the ship. The location was nearby a city known as Tokyo. Her sister, who was working at one of the computers close by, turned to her, "You excited for your first trip?" Her sister asked.

Chimi grinned, "Of course I am! What are we going to do once we make it there? Observe different species? Go to the popular attractions earthlings have to offer?" She began listing her ideas to her sister.

"We're not going there to observe things for fun though Chimi." Her sister informed her.

"W-we're not? Then...what are we going for?"

"Well from what I heard, our supreme wanted the group to observe the life on Earth so we can see if its safe to colonize there!"

"C-colonize?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a few more minutes, Emi finally decided it was time to officially start the club's first meeting. Everyone who wanted to had already given their introduction. She clapped her hands together and began the discussion.

"Alright everyone I think it's time to get going with the club's meeting! Since a lot people have showed up today, the idea I have should work out perfectly!"

Emi reached down into the book bag she brought with her for her personal notebook. She flipped to the exact page where she had all the info she needed down for her field trip idea.

"Since it's already close to the weekend and everyone here is still getting to know each other, I thought a perfect first field trip for the club would be to the forest! We can go hiking, fishing and canoeing, and by the end of the day we can tell stories around a campfire! How does that sound?" She announced with a strong tone of enthusiasm in her voice.

Outdoors? Outdoors.

Alice was not exactly fond of the outdoors. She was more of an indoors person. The only time she goes outdoors was when she was ready for combat, or on a grand quest to kick supreme ass. Despite her achievements, she's kind of afraid of the idea. But hey, everyone's going.

She tips her great hat, before giving a nod. "I... I guess it'll be a great club activity... if everyone... comes along..."

Well, this bunch will probably encounter some sort of obstacle, so it would be best to come along and help.

~~~

Teru ponders for a bit. "An outdoor activity at a sudden time? I am... a little unsure. I understand that you wish for it to be soon, Suzaki-san, but some people might have certain schedule plans that really can't be changed."

"First... field trip... ?" Saturn was almost falling asleep again. She has been in this half-asleep state for a while now.

Teru then continues, "'some people' does not include Saturn or I. In other words, I believe that my weekend timeslots are... all vacant and free to use. I await this event."

Titos Scala
Titos found himself relieved when Emi got the meeting started. She seemed super excited and it didn't seem to bother the teacher at all, so he listened closely. A field trip this soon? The centaur wasn't so sure, but when she brought up that she had camping in the woods in mind he found that he liked the idea. He lived in a part of the woods and knew the area fairly well. On top of that, Titos could reveal what he was to them without fear.
"I'm game." He replied. "I know the woods around here pretty well and it's a lot easier for me to move around there."
The centaur thought for a bit before deciding to add a little bit of honey to the pot. Some of the other members seemed a little hesitant to go on a trip outdoors so soon.
"And maybe if enough people come, I'll show you all what I am." He added.
After all, Titos didn't want anyone going on a guessing spree. Kono had already decided he was some sort of squid boy and he was eager to dispel that rumor.

@Lunar-Eclipse@~Forgotten_Saiyan~@DoomyCakez@RainDash@The Alchemist

CddY56L.png

tumblr_lsidyyOoiM1qedhpm.gif

"Eh? Something funny?"

post_divider.png

@The Alchemist @Crysodic @Lunar-Eclipse @~Forgotten_Saiyan~ @Doc_Halladay @dunruffle @daird @Crow

Kono found himself rather irritated, Kara's half-ass apology sounding off in his ear in a monotone disinterest. Hell, in Kono's opinion hers had been far worse than his own, which did quite a bit to settle his own brooding nature. He had indeed chastised himself after that apology, unable to stop the feeling of being a total idiot as he, along with Morgana, Ross, and Kara, continued to be held upside down by a relentless Emi. Kono struggled, feeling that his head would explode as he face reddened from mild discomfort. He was starting to get a headache from this position...PLUS MORGANA'S SLAP HAD HURT LIKE A BITCH. He could still feel his cheek pulsating and tingling from where he palm had stuck him; however, he decided to leave it be for now when his attention was suddenly called across the room towards the front board of the classroom.

There was a loud crunch of an apple, a noise that did nothing to calm the unsettlement that Kono was feeling. He turned his head, eyes falling on the upside down figure of the English teacher, Mr.Hughes...The only reason why Kono even remembered the man's name was because Mr.Hughes was one of Kono's only teachers whose class he actually made and effort to attend. Kono stared, his expression souring when Mr.Hughes bit into his apple once more, a look of annoyance crossing his older features. From this angle, Kono could see up the man's nose, taking notice of the small green booger that wiggled every time the man breathed....For some reason Kono found that rather calming; however, at the mention of being let down Kono twisted his form to stare that Emi's, barking at her as he quickly returned to his irritated state. "Yeah! Do what he says and let me the fu-"

...How many times would Kono be cut off today?...It seemed like it would be a constant for him in this strange club; however, suddenly...and rather painfully being let down was more than enough satisfaction to let him dismiss any frustrations he had towards that...Instead, his anger focused on something else. "OUCH DAMNIT! " Kono hit the ground head and back first, knocking the wind out of him only long enough for him to stop himself from releasing a loud sling of curses...Hell, he was now in the presence of a teacher and would have to do better to censor himself. He sat up, holding his head which was now throbbing with a mixture of being dropped, as well as having so much blood having flooded to it. He hissed between his teeth, biting the inside of his cheek as he halted himself from yelling a sling of insults in Emi's direction...if only to save himself from having to deal with the wrath of a teacher. His eyes did wander up, glaring at Emi with a blackened smolder before he dropped his hands and rubbed his sore back, grumbling at Emi under his breath. "Jesus...nice landing, Einstein..."

He found his attention pulled away from himself as Mr.Hughes spoke once more...Kono had never actually heard the man's first name and suddenly found himself rather amused. "Albert?" He chuckled, rubbing the back on his head once more as he felt a small lump appearing. "That's rather...distinguished." Kono was censoring himself rather well, being that he had wanted to tell Mr.Hughes how dorky his name actually was; however, it was not like Ishibashi Kono was any better of a name...When Mr.Hughes asked why his room had been chosen, Kono found it rather obvious, a smart ass remark suddenly making its way to his mind. Because you're floating like a fairy behind your desk? Unfortunately, the squid boy, Titos, beat Kono before he could make his remark. Kono turned slightly towards Titos, offering a smart ass remark in his direction instead. "Oh, so Squid boy is Sherlock now?" It had been a light tease, mainly stemming from Kono's soreness and his current shit mood.

Kono turned back, noticing Mr.Hughes giving his usual, intellectual teacher nod as he agreed with what Titos was saying; however, all of their attentions was suddenly pulled across the room, where the guy with the guitar and pissy mood suddenly decided to speak. Kono found it rather odd that this guy, Nils, was a ghoul...mainly because Kono had usually thought most ghouls to be mindless, unstoppable hungry bastards with a blood lust matching the sex lust of a hormone college Frat boy...however, Nils was rather composed...well as composed as any common asshole could be. Kono listened rather intently...or at least as intently as he could manage before noticing that Nils had pulled out a tuberware of human fingers...How the kid had managed to bring them into the school was beyond Kono, who watched with an odd amount of skepticism before turning his gaze the the girl...Midori. Did she literally just ask how they taste? Kono blanched slightly at that thought, growing rather green for a moment as he stared at the girl in mild shock. "ehh..."

Kono turned back to listen to Nils' response, finding himself rather thankful that Nils lacked the proper sense of taste to be able to tell anyone; however...the second part of the kid's speech left Kono feeling rather...bored. Was this some sort of Freaks Anonymous Club? Kono hoped not, because he was not really into sharing his feeling with a bunch of crazy ass strangers. He sighed, leaning back on his hands as he remained seated on the floor....the Silence....

Silence stayed between the group for a while as everyone waited for the next person to give an introduction. Kono had spoken to the people he felt like speaking to, not really caring if anyone else knew his name, so he remained silent, lightly tapping his thin fingers against the class's tile floors. After what seemed like a lifetime, however, Emi's finally spoke, deciding the move the club onto real business.

Emi wanted to go outside....OUTSIDE!? Kono frowned in utter displeasure at Emi's idea. Kono hated sports...He hated nature...He hated the forest! The only thing that the forest had to offer him was plenty of shadows, which if they actually went on this outing he would remain there. Kono utterly refused, remembering the heat of the outside and the feeling of his sweat trickling down his neck...plus he hated getting dirty. He also hated seafood, so why would he want to do any of this in the first place...The only thing that Kono liked about this idea was telling stories around the campfire...which Kono was rather good at, being that he could easily use the shadows the scare the shit out of all the campers.

It seemed that Alice, the girl in the weird hat, as well as the wonder siblings were keen on joining the trip...which only made Kono despise the thought of the trip...possibly because of his natural rebellious nature. Kono once again turned his head to gaze at Titos, hearing his offer of showing everyone what he really was. Kono gave a small chuckled, throwing another tease at the boy. "What are you talking about? We already know what you are, squid boy~"

VqWVC7Y.png

Morgana's embarrassment was slowly starting to turn into annoyance at Kara's apology. A deal? Well, she had news for the girl that she wasn't going to be finding her panties in any human store. She had all of hers brought with her when she ended up here. Or rather, she had them ordered from a specialty store. Like she was going to tell this brat where to get them from. However, she didn't need to specifically tell her that. At least, not until she got her some of those 'bike shorts'. She wasn't going to be wearing them anyways, but it'd be fun to mess with the girl. "Oh, really?" She replied to Kara, calming down a bit as she started talking. "That'd be great, if you'd do that." It was a lie, of course, but she doubted she would ever know.

And then, the loud crunch of an apple as the English teacher, Mr. Albert Hughes made himself known. Huh, so he was the leader of this club then? Well, that was a bit unexpected. She didn't ever recall liking english classes much - or any class or teacher for that matter. Her opinion of him immediately skyrocketed though, as he suggested that Emi finally put them all down. "Yes, put us down n-" She was cut off about the same time as Kono was. As she fell, she let out another cute-sounding yelp as she hit the floor head first. "Damn it!" She shouted as her head impacted the floor. "Y-you did that on purpose, didn't you!?" She shouted to Emi, sitting up as she rubbed the back of her head. She was definitely gonna have a bruise there later.

Still, at least she was on the ground now and not giving everyone an eyeful of her undergarments. That was something she was extremely thankful for. Now perhaps, she could regain some manner of decorum and refinement now that she wasn't too busy trying to stop her thoughts from going to other places. At least her mother wasn't a succubus, or she'd be doing a little more than thinking about such things.

Instead of further commenting when Titos made some painfully obvious remark, Morgana went back to taking a seat near the center of the room, ignoring a few of the things going on around her. Nils mentioned something about eating human flesh, with Midori commenting about the taste of it soon after. She had nothing to say to them for the moment, she needed to collect her thoughts. She still didn't know if she still wanted to hang out with these idiots. After today, she had her misgivings about continuing down this path, but there was that little voice in the back of her head. The little voice was saying that she should give it a shot - who knows, maybe it could be fun.

It was then, Emi brought Morgana out of her thoughts with talk of the clubs first activity. She wanted to...go camping? The very thought repulsed her! She was a lady, and not some smelly outdoorsy type! and fishing?! She had servants bring her fish, not the other way around! This had bad idea written all over it, to her. Of course, she had never even been 'camping' before - in fact before coming to the human world she had never even heard of it. Still, it sounded like a terrible idea, even if she had no other plans than to go home and sleep all day or organize her sword collection.

It seemed that there were a few who were keen on attending though. That girl named Saturn, and Titos who offered to show everyone what he was. And then, Kono started teasing him, and despite herself, she couldn't help but to badly stifle a giggle. She would have probably said something herself, but she was rather tired of these people, and didn't feel like instigating something else. Instead, she replied to Emi. "I..." She was going to regret this decision, she knew it. "I suppose I could come too. My father often talked about how doing things like this was good for someone."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crysodic
Camping? This was definitely unexpected. Midori hadn't figured Emi for the outdoorsy type. Guess you never really know somebody until they speak for themselves. Still, Midori was up for it. She was always up for new things, and who knows? Maybe there's some nature spirit or some such thing in her midst.

"Sure, I'll come along. I've got nothing on my schedule, and despite our rough start, I still believe that this club is going to work out."

temp (1).png
@DoomyCakez @RainDash @Lunar-Eclipse

Ross slowly bobbed up and down as few more people came into the class room. Some boy coming in and saying he is a reaper, while another comes in and starts eating fingers. Someone asked how they taste, Ross thinking of a slight remark, Heh. What do they taste like fried. This thought made him smirk slightly as he was VERY GENTLY put down to the ground again. Ross himself fell at such an angle that he smacked his head onto the desk and then the rest of the body following gravity onto the floor. Lifting his head from resting on the desk, and pushing with his arms on the desk, Ross stood for no logical reason and then sat back down next to Kono. For them being "enemies" they were put into the same situation a lot of the time. Ross rubbed the back of his head, were HIS HEAD WAS PLACED IN THE MOST DELICATE FASHION, feeling something un-naturally warm he moved his hand to his view and saw a few drips of blood. Quickly he licked up the few drops that were on his hand and then re-placed his hand. Feeling around again, the small bruise was not bad enough the cauterize. He would just have to ride this one out. How would a vampire react to flowing blood..? He thought to himself as he looked towards his friend Kara with a puzzled face. Ross snapped back to reality and turned to face Kono on his left, he smiled at the Sherlock remark. At least the guy has some humor inside of him. Finally, Ross gazed at Emi suggesting we go the forest. Well, fire and wood really do not mix...But it is worth a shot. Ross through to himself, his tattoo starting to glow again. "I could go to the forest! I like the smell of outside. It would be better than just sitting in here all day." Ross spoke, looking at the group of people within the room. It is going to be a strange camping trip.

Nils looked at Emi as she announced her plan for a camping trip. "I can bring my acoustic guitar. Nothing says camping trip like playing a guitar around a campfire. Last time I played aroubd a campfire it was the 1930's and my audience was made up of drunk hobos". Nodding to himself Nils leaned back against the windowsill and closed his eyes.

newcreate.php

thumbnailca5laks8-jpg.jpg

6ulbZQh.png

@~Forgotten_Saiyan~ @Lunar-Eclipse @Crysodic

Kara watched the English teacher known as Mr. Hughes walked in, casually eating an apple as he floated off the ground. Kara was about to comment on them using his classroom when suddenly she found herself no longer suspended by Emi's Telekinesis. It wasn't a pleasant drop because Kara had been totally unprepared and as she had previously been suspended over a desk and clipped on the way down, knocking it over onto herself. Fantastic, Kara thought she she started to push the desk off of herself, no I really enjoy getting injured and burning up without a break. Damn it my face is frying up already...

As Kara tried to move the desk off herself without causing the rest to cascade around her, making more of a scene than she already had caused. Not to mention that now she was sunburned and hurting. She neded to reapply her sunscreen soon or she would seriously be in danger of going to the ER for third degree burns. Kara sighed as she managed to get the chair into place as well as the desk. Crazed greek boy was talking about how he wasn't human. Well, duh.

Then a boy came in with a guitar on his back, sassed all of them more than Kara had sassed Morgana and sat down to enjoy his snack of human fingers. While the still human conscious of Kara reeled in disgust from the idea of someone eating human fingers, the vampire part of Kara looked at the bloody ends and her stomach growled loudly enough for her to sink embarrassed to the floor.

That was when Emi said they were going outdoors. "You all have a hearing issue don't you? Vampire. Vam... pire. It's common knowledge that we tend to burn up in the sun! Heck I'm going to have second degree burns because somebody forgot to put me not in direct sunlight!" Kara said from the floor, seething in anger but mostly in pain and hunger. Every time she managed to get it under control... her stomach growled again as she realized that she could still smell blood.

Greek boy even said something about revealing what he was if people came but Kara couldn't focus on it, it was like he was speaking underwater. Ross was looking at her and she realized that he was the one with an open wound. Kara couldn't even focus long enough to wipe the drool from her mouth. She didn't even care, the only thing she cared about was the blood on the back of Ross' head.

"I could... clean that up... like... I wouldn't even need a towel... I'd do it for whatever you want..." Kara didn't even care what was coming out of her mouth, it was just that the blood looked so good and she was so HUNGRY. I should take extra when he's not looking... Her canines grew sharper the longer she sat there with her mouth open and actively drooling on the floor. Kara managed to snap out of it for a second and covered her mouth. "Ignore that... so... hungry..."

Kara just put her face on her knees so she couldn't see and so that it was harder to smell. At least then she could pretend that she was normal. That she was still the same age and oh god she was reliving dying again. It was all red flashes of blood that she recognized as her own then her attackers. The scene made her hungry again but what didn't? People around her had loud heart beats and louder mouths. What if her regular classmates knew for sure and what if they asked her to bite them and make them vampires too?

Kara spread out on the floor after calming herself and covered her nose to ignore the smell. "Sure let's go camping. I'm already dead and starved let's risk an incident in a park by dragging the vampire into the sun, with other people one of which is bleeding and darn it that smells so good, Ross go stand in the hallway and I'll follow and crap that sounds dirty I'm going to shut up."

~Albert Hughes~

The man grabbed the bottle of water before himself once more, again quenching his thirst. Listening to the students as they each spoke. The thought of camping wasn't the most exciting, especially with students. Although Albert also thought his personal views of camping shouldn't interfere with this club. Simply because he disfavored camping, didn't mean it wouldn't be a good thing for these kids. Focus narrowed onto Kara as she spoke. "As difficult it may seem, you should try your best at controlling your urge to feed." Albert had not encountered a Vampire in several years. Thinking of last said encounter, was not a pleasant one. Also the event wasn't unpleasant due to the vampire trying to feed of off or turn him. In fact it is a rather long story to why his last encountering a vampire was so negative.

Albert's hand goes through his desk once more, he proceeds to grasp a note-book and remove it from said desk. Opening the note-book, Albert flips through the pages. An utterly faint chuckle escapes his lips as he closes the note-book. "Saying I have no plans this weekend would be a lie and I refuse to lie to my students. A more accurate term, I have nothing of importance to take care of. So I can attend or as they say, chaperon this little camping trip." In reality Albert was going to meet with a family member this weekend. Yet a simple text or message to them, informing he was helping or taking care of some students, would be excuse enough. Albert never took anything seriously, somehow he managed to find the mental fortitude to take teaching/helping students seriously. Thus family members always understood when he dodged family meetings for the reason of, his students.

Not to mention taking into consideration the damage these students could deal to one another, or anyone for that matter. Albert found it smarter or the better idea, if he attended or chaperoned their little camping trip. Also, the more Albert was around the students, the more he could learn about not only them, but the powers or heritages they possess. Albert was never niave enough to believe he was the only one with abilities or supernatural feats. However it had been several years since he last encountered anyone that was non-human or possessing powers like his own.

Nils opened one eye as kara began complaining about wanting blood and being sunburned, feeling a slight sense of pity for a fellow undead Nils thought for a moment before calling out to kara. "hey, if you need blood that bad I think I can help you out. My guy at the morgue can send you the blood they take out from the bodies. It might not taste as good as getting it from the source but I bet it would be much more convienient." With that said Nils closed his eye and went back to napping.

Amelia and Everette walked along the hallway leading away from the principle's office. Today was their first official day in this school and they were new to the area. Their appearance was a bit eye catching, with nearly white, blonde hair, dark eyes, and a short stature. However, it wasn't nearly as eye catching as some of the other students around them. They were getting a lot of stares, but that wasn't anything uncommon. People always seemed fascinated with twins. Especially if they were a boy and girl set of identical twins. As if that wasn't enough, Everette was walking hand in hand with his sister. She was a special existence to him and Amelia felt the same way about her brother. Their difficult past had left Amelia emotionally scarred, so she depended on Everette quite a bit.

Amelia's grip tightened on Ev's hand as a group of people walked close beside her. "It's alright, Ame. Just relax. You won't hurt anyone while I'm here." Everette spoke to his sister, but his mouth never moved. Many people believed that twins shared a form of telepathy, but Amelia and Everette truly did possess this gift. They could communicate with each other whether they were near or far, not that they were ever far. People would call them isolated, because of this, but it was different than that. Since the incident, Ame never spoke to anyone except for Ev. And Ev just wasn't interested in other people. Amelia's hand relaxed once again. "Thanks. I'll be fine. It's just so crowded. Do we really have to do what that man said and join that supernatural club?" She thought back.

"Well, with the trouble we caused in our last town, it makes sense that they would want to keep an eye on us. Don't worry. He said we just have to try it for a while and if the instructor finds us to be safe, we can leave. Bear with it for now. I'll protect you." Everette reflected back on the incident at their last town. They had lived there for most of their lives. They had friends and everyone in town knew and loved them. However, when Amelia discovered her new powers, she was at a school festival. She had gotten upset over something when suddenly, her touch and gaze began to hurt all of those around her. Her parents were among the many she unintentionally hurt. Everette came running from their classroom and saw the scene. That's when he discovered he could heal people in the same was Ame could hurt them. When he finally managed to calm Amelia down and tend to those injured by her, both he and her were hauled in for questioning by the authorities. They tried to explain what happened, but they weren't very successful. The twins were released on the condition that they relocate and remain free from further incidents. That's how they ended up here.

"You mean the trouble I caused. It's my fault you were dragged through all of this. You're not the one that's hurting people. But you even stopped seeing mom and dad because of me." Amelia's parents helped them relocate to the new city, and even offered to move here with them, but she told them no. She felt guilty for hurting them and she couldn't stand to see the way they now feared her. Out of respect for that, Ev decided to do the same.

"You aren't hurting anyone. And what happened was an accident, so I don't blame you for anything. If our places were reversed, I know you'd be standing here with me like I am with you." Everette pulled her to him and hugged her. They walked towards the classroom with his arm around her shoulder.

The twins walked into the classroom as everyone was apparently discussing some camping trip. They made their way to the back trying not to be noticed. All of these people seemed to be very strange. Both in appearance and personality. Amelia thought to Everette about trying on the hat of the girl in front of them. He smirked and tried to pay attention to the discussion. Not that he was particularly interested, but he wanted to see if he could read anyone's intentions. Everette and Amelia had almost a sixth sense when it came to peoples' intentions. Good or bad, they could usually tell, unless that person made a conscious effort to hide their motives. It was probably just a side effect of having telepathy, but it hadn't failed the twins yet. For the most part, people tend to fall in the middle range. Not really good or bad, but simply self-serving. So far, no one in the room seemed to be an evil mastermind.

a22c98dd21e8273b31d7b014c8515941832ff950da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd807095b7a55c7c906fc874b7720937243ab97.png
After she made her announcement, Emi began to have second thoughts on her idea for the first trip. If she had any idea how some of the members were like, she would've came up with a different place to go. Her worries about the location were soon pointless as soon as she heard the opinions of the others on it. She breathed out heavily and began to widely grin as she had before, "Alright then it's settled! The first major even of the club for the abnormal shall be a camping trip!" She exclaimed in a joyous tone of voice.

Emi already had a camping ground picked out for the group. She pulled out a paper with a printed map of where the area was. She pointed it out to the rest of the group, making sure they could all see it. "It's right here, about ten or so miles East of the city." She added to make the map more clear.

"I'll leave a few extra copies I printed for anyone else to take for directions." She got out the rest of the papers and laid them all out in a row on the top of her desk.

Emi turned back to the club, "Saturday at noon everyone! I'll be there early to pick out a spot for us." She smiled once again, "I hope to see you guys there!"

~Albert Hughes~

Not even coming to a stand, Albert levitates forward phasing through any objects between himself and the papers placed out by Emi. Pulling out a cellphone, he takes a picture of the map. Now there were more copies for the students, not to mention less for him to carry around. In a monotone fashion he floats backwards, again phasing through any objects between himself and his desk. Reaching over his right and behind himself, Albert grabs the small business suitcase. By this time he notices Amelia and Everette. "Welcome students, sadly enough you have missed a large majority of the first meeting. However we hope to see you at the camping trip none the less." A pause is made while Albert Hughes contemplates what else he has on his schedule today. Remembering he's in mid sentence or speech, he continues. "Well, I hope all of you students have a good evening." Albert would of waited for the students to leave before locking up, however A janitor was good friends of his and always did such after he left. No longer possessing anything to say, Albert slowly starts levitating to his right and phases through the wall to go outside. Eventually he reaches his vehicle, sometime in between going through the wall and reaching said vehicle, he began walking.

...Later that day/evening...
Arriving home, Albert parks his vehicle inside his garage. While at his abode, Albert packed a bag with necessary materials for the camping trip ahead. Even deciding to pack a few extra supplies in case something went wrong or so he was prepared if a student forgot something or needed something. Eventually performing his evening rituals of eating, reading, watching some news, tending to hygiene and then finally going to bed, he reaches slumber.
...Next day...​

Albert woke up around 4:30 AM, typical to his normal schedule. Not often or ever did he sleep past six o clock. Probably due to how early he goes to sleep and this being the time he wakes up every morning for work. Brewing coffee, he prepares a light breakfast. After eating and reading the newspaper he assures everything is ready to go in his bag. Once ready he opens his phone, memorizes the location of the map and starts heading to said location.

Not able to bring his car all the way out to the location, he parks it at a gravel parking lot a few miles from the location on the map. Pulling out his phone, Albert uses it as a faint guide to reach the location specified. Checking his watch, he arrived at 10 AM. chuckling to himself, he wonders how long it would be before anyone else arrived, not having seen anyone yet.
....Alcrux....
Not incredibly far off from the location which the group of students would meet to start their camping adventure. A rather odd spectacle could possibly be spotted. Alcrux stood utterly still in his rune-stone form, attempting to act as a statue. A bird rested on the shoulder of Alcrux due to his motionless form. Although the bird flew off when someone walked up on the location which Alcrux was nearby. Standing among the trees, Alcrux gained a faint sense of fear. Not due to Albert or whoever else arriving seeming intimidating. More due to fear of being noticed. No matter what form he molded his appearance into, as a statue he always stuck out due to his abnormal coloring of blueish-purple.

A few times occurred where, Albert would be gazing at the scenery around himself and Alcrux would move while attention was not directly on himself. Not only did Albert never notice Alcrux's movements, Albert never even noticed Alcrux in the first place. Though Alcrux probably assumed this was due to the distance between himself and the unknown gentleman, combined with the fact he was standing among trees. Patiently Alcrux awaited for the man to leave, hoping no others would show up to give him a chance to flee and return to his hiding nature. Currently Alcrux looked like himself, using no shifting power to change his appearance while in stone-form.​

After dismissal, Alice walks home via her usual route, covering her face with her great hat. As she reached her personal apartment, she scurried through some of her things in an effort to pack them.

"... no, yes, huh?" She saw a steampunk-themed pistol with a slot by the side to insert one of her transformation crystals, which was what she did.

She tried to aim it somewhere, but failed.

"Is this really not a dud? I think it's best if I bring it along anyways..."

~~~

Later that night, Teru was giving Saturn a little shower.

"You know Saturn," he said, "sometimes, it's best to let loose for a bit. Your lost past might be important, but your decisions of now are the real things affecting the future."

"Now... affect... future?"

"Naturally," Teru comments as he scrubs her hair, "I am glad I met you, you know? Are you looking forward to Saturday?"

"Mm!"

~~~

A figure, cloaked in a black hoodie, a pair of track pants and a witch hat, approaches the scene. Over all of this, the usual upper robes which covered mostly the top part of the upper body were donned. "This is it," she speaks. This was Karasuma-Fox Alice, all disguised with a camping bag at her back.