Emi's Super Club for the Abnormal

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
~Albert Hughes~
Albert was now on flat ground, after listening to Everette's words he only had one reply. "There is more to this group than you realize. I will not notify the principle of anything, until I feel it justifiable. What I will notify him of, is only information him and I will know. However I can promise, since he is a normal individual, none of your secretes will be revealed unless you wished them to be. Hopefully I'm not being to vague, because I will not inform you more than what I have. Merely enjoy yourselves and get all you can out of this venture." Albert felt, if the youngsters knew what they needed to accomplish, it would be to simple. Thus he resorted to vague responses.

Than Albert's attention focused back onto Titos. "Very good, Titos. I'm glad to see someone has picked up where I have slacked. That makes my job immensely easier. So I thank you for that." Once he finished his sentence, Albert's attention went to the surroundings. Focusing on the nature and wildlife that was nearby. Now that he was getting back out into the wilderness, he was beginning to realize how much he missed it, or rather, enjoyed the outdoors.​

....Alcrux....
By the time all the commotion happened between Amelia and Nils, Alcrux had relocated. Alcrux was unaware if his current location was visible from where the group of unknown individuals were. All he knew, was the fact that he could see them. Alcrux was still in his stone form, for some reason he was still pretending to be a statue. Despite the fact two of the members of this group, already knew he wasn't a statue in the slightest. The last time Alcrux interacted with other people was when he applied for the school which all these people attended. Alcrux would have recognized Albert Hughes, if he ever actually attend his class. Even though Alcrux was enrolled in their school, Alcrux had yet to attend a single day so far. Part of him was beginning to wonder why he applied, the other part figured he would attend soon enough. For now, he watched, wondering what in the world all these people were doing here.​

Ross Valentine.png

As soon as Kara said his name Ross emotionally braced himself and cringed slightly on the outside, while thinking about his words as she recited them back to him. Ross now remembered that it was not that long ago. At least not years. "Well. You got the fire elemental right. Good guess." Ross said, returning the smile " I actually thought that you were going through some goth like thing and had some paint on you. " He walked over to Kara and slid his finger across one of the black markings, " Or that someone came by with some black sharpie and doodled on your face, and you just kinda went with it." Ross let out a soft sigh of relief and then a quiet laugh before going back to leaning on his tree and pointing the sharp end of the stick near Kara's feet.​

newcreate.php
tumblr_mz0mbuJEam1sv5rm5o2_500.gif
6ulbZQh.png
@Crysodic

Kara lauhed, a real laugh for once and not one of the pitiful fake ones she'd been giving off lately. "Ross, I'd have to admit that if my mom saw these on my face she might just disown me. However," she found herself interrupted by him touching her face where the markings were. Kara's face flushed and she tried to hide her embarrassment. Ross continued to talk and then jabbed a stick at her feet. She dodged easily, but a stone of dread had settled into her stomach. "So you're not gonna ask what happened? I mean I'd rather do it away from prying eyes and ears but... I really did nearly die, Ross. Are you okay? I barely okay with it and I can't even imagine your reaction to it."