Emi's Super Club for the Abnormal

newcreate.php

tumblr_mz0mbuJEam1sv5rm5o2_500.gif

6ulbZQh.png

@Crysodic @The Alchemist @Lunar-Eclipse @DoomyCakez

That's it, Kara thought as she floated upside down, this is the worst day of my vampire life.

First she'd seen Ross almost burst into flames, which she'd figured were lethal to vampires and thus she tried to stay as far away from his anger as possible. Then she was nearly decapitated by the Demon Princess's sword -she seemed to piss off all the wrong people it seemed. Currently she was floating off the ground, upside down. While it didn't make her feel sick she was certainly glad that she'd worn bike shorts today. She hadn't planned on this today, but she was thankful for the foresight.

There was no way she was going to apologize. "If she can't handle a few jibes from me she might as well leave. I'm not apologizing for making her be humble for a few moments." Kara said, folding her arms as much as she was able to while upside down. "By the way, I'm probably the weakest here. By no means do I think I'm cool. I'm just a smartass."

It was true. Without blood she might as well be a toddler compared to real vampires. No blood, and food wasn't a substitute for it even though she'd tried. The last time she tried to use her powers
, Kara dry heaved for a few minutes. It was about as pleasant as expected. She'd tried to change though, which meant that this display of impudence wasn't really helping. Not to mention she'd pissed off a royal of hell, and if the legends were to be believed that's where her soul was heading whenever she finally died... again.

"Honestly I don't really hate her or want to pick on her because she's a demon. She's high and mighty and wants to hid behind her dad. I spent my whole normal life keeping those jerks in check so I don't think I'll change now."

As soon as the introductions started, Will put the book and pencil down. He watched one girl go through a mirror, another one pull out a weapon of Greek mythology, and then...another woman pull out a giant ass sword. That was when things started to get weird. One kid decided that it was smart to start being a smartass towards her. Others told him he was stupid for doing so, but the girl and the guy seemed to ignore it all and start a fight anyways. Will jumped out of his desk, keeping his mouth shut. He didn't want to get caught up in that, but could help but have a smile on his face. He loved excitement! It didn't last very long as Emi hushed the room and told everyone to be proud of what and who they were. She was right, but Will still wanted to see them fight. They were all abnormal right? So they were all capable of holding their own in a right, right?

"Well, that was cool!" He said, mostly to himself though. He didn't want that sword turned on him. Sure, he would be able to heal rather quickly unless it was silver, but he didn't want to get hurt on the first day of the club. He stayed standing as the classroom quieted down.​

~Morgana Lilet~
@DoomyCakez @RainDash @Lunar-Eclipse

Just as she was about to leave, Morgana found herself suddenly lifted into the air without warning. With a squeal that sounded suspiciously like 'Kyaa!', she tried to grab onto something, anything that would allow her to stay grounded. Unfortunately for the already embarrassed demoness, her hands only found their way to Kono's legs. She grabbed onto his leg as hard as she could as she tried to find something to ground herself too and try to figure out what was happening. It was then she heard Emi's voice. She said something about them being proud of their abilities, and her to reconsider leaving. Apparently, the little girl was a telekinetic. "And why should I stay! I'm not being in the same room with these morons!" She shouted, realized she was still gripping rather hard onto Kono's leg. Blushing furiously again, she let go just as Emi decided to up the antics a bit.

Soon, she found herself hanging upside down. Unfortunately, the skirt she was wearing didn't like that at all. Before she could bring a hand up to pull her skirt up, she gave everyone a rather nice view of her panties. Unfortunately, today was a day she had decided to wear something she would loathe anyone to actually see. They were bright pink in color, and the farthest thing from 'sexy' as could be. On the front of them - was the picture of a purple cartoon bat, that was visible for everyone that happened to be looking at her. The only word that could possibly describe her choice of underwear - was cute and childish. Oh dear Satan. She'd rather be wearing her black lace and thigh-highs if she thought this was going to happen. At least that was sexy. This cute...childish thing she decided to wear today? No no no no, she would never want anyone to even catch her dead in these!

Morgana immediately put a hand over her panties, trying desperately to hold up her skirt. "W-what are you doing you skirt flipping pervert!" She shouted at Emi, her face still a shade of deep red that continued to deepen. "P-put me down this instant!" She whined, though her cries seemed to fall on deaf ears. Apparently, she had to apologize to everyone. Like hell was she going to do that!

"W-why should I apologize! I just showed off a little and maybe acted a little smug! but these jackasses come in here and get all pissy because I showed off a bit! You told even told us too!" She pouted, unconsciously folding her arms on her chest, causing her skirt to fall again. She wasn't going to mention her whole reasoning for doing that was to awe them so they'd follow her every whim. That would probably be bad.

Still...she did come here for a reason. Namely to find a mage who knew something about sealing demons and such. So far, this looked to be her best prospects for finding one. With a sigh, she looked accusingly at Kono. "I-I'm not apologizing unless he does it first! He started it!" She shouted, finally realizing her skirt had fallen again and quickly attempted to fix it.​

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
A demon?! That was definitely unexpected. Midori liked her soul right where it was, thank you very much. Then, she had a wicked idea. I can't believe I'm going to do this...

Her cellphone was still out, so Midori snapped a photo of Morgana in her... awkward position. Then she said, "Morgana, was it? The way I see it, you have two options. If you apologize, I'll delete this photo. If you don't, it's going up on Facebook. I'll warn you now, whatever tortures your daddy has dreamed up downstairs can't possibly match what high school girls are capable of. Your call." Midori would delete the picture regardless, but Morgana didn't need to know that.

CddY56L.png

tumblr_lsidyyOoiM1qedhpm.gif

"Eh? Something funny?"
post_divider.png

@The Alchemist @daird @Gore @Lunar-Eclipse @Crysodic @ShadyoFayx @Doc_Halladay @RainDash

*So let us recap the series of events that befell our lovely Kono with a little music*

So the series of events happened as follows through Kono's eyes:

Kono had just finished his second reign of teasing to Morgana, only causing the blush on her face to further deepen. He actually found her rather cute like this, unable to hold back the devious grin that plagued the tip of his lips. He decided he was not going to push it any farther, knowing that he was indeed trying his luck with the girl, since she still COULD summon swords. For all he knew she probably had a smaller one that she would actually be able to wield and impale him with. He shuddered slightly at that thought, about to turn his attention else where and at least introduce himself to the group; however, he was interrupted when he hear the familiar voice of Kara not far from him.

He turned, wide eyed that she was willing to continue talking shit about the girl when it was clear that the poor girl had had enough. It was okay for Kono to tease about stuff like that, since it was HIS body Morgana was possibly fantasizing about. Kono also found it ridiculous that she literally repeated what had already left him lips. His jaw dropped slightly, unable to hold in an exasperated chuckle when she mention "performance issues", but it still did not halt the fact that the girl was taking it a little too far. Kono felt rather awkward then, giving Kara a slightly uncomfortable look before he started to speak. "Okay Fangs, it's okay for me to say it because I started it, but let's not turn this into some gangbang beatdow- ARGH!"

Kono yelp, body lurching forward when he felt a harsh burning sensation on the back of his neck. He was stunned by the move, his body tensing as he was lifted from his feet and turned to face none other than that asshat Ross. Kono went wide-eyed, honestly too shocked to be able to do anything at that moment. Everything was happening so fast, and he had thought the fight was over. He was finished at least and he was even going to offer an apology, but this shit kicker decided to come in and crank up the heat with a round of violence...AND NOT TO MENTION THE ASSHOLE WAS BASICALLY LIGHTING HIM ON FIRE. Kono stared, momentarily terrified before he was suddenly dropped so Ross could direct his attention as Morgana next. He pointed a fiery finger at her and instantly lit into her. This shit had gone too far. Kono felt rather numb, the pain of the burn only leaving him stinging as he moved to rise to his feet, seeing red. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!?" He ranted as he patted out the fire on his shoulder. The jerk had burnt a hole in his favorite school sweater. "And that's enough! Leave the girl alone for fuck's sak-" He was cut off again as he was grabbed once more, this time by his throat and waist and....tossed...yes...tossed like a RAGDOLL into the desk just besides Ross's own flaming one. Kono was so stunned by the action that he barely had time to react, instead releasing a sling of curses as he felt a singe like pain all around his neck. Of course it was burnt! That bastard Ross had literally just man-handled him with a flaming arm of fury.

Kono was furious, his eyes looking as if they would pop out of his skull as he rose from his desk, instantly feeling the shadows around the class room crowd around him feet. This bitch wanted to fight? Oh Kono was going to give him the fight of his life. Kono was seeing red, a blind fury as he nearly flipped his desk over as he barged back towards Ross and the rest of the group standing. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, SHIT KICKER!? YOU WANT TO FIGHT? I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU A FI-" He was cut off once more (it seemed that this was a reoccurring thing for the poor kid) as Morgana suddenly spoke. "NOW WHAT!?" Kono barked, turning to look at the girl. Kono's skin was starting to turn black as night, his eyes becoming milky and faded. His hair had darkened slightly and his fang had even grown longer along with his black nails that seemed to consume his hands.

...However...All the color seemed to melt from Kono's face in an instant as Morgana lifted her sword from the ground. Kono froze, all anger melting away and suddenly replaced with a mixture of shock, disbelief, and utter terror. "...Oh shit..." He muttered, backing away slightly as two new blades materialized beside the girl and floated in mid-air. "H-hey, Mistress....what kind of punishment i-is that?" It seemed that even at a time like this Kono's inner asshol could no be contained and as a result, Morgana have a monstrous yell and and the blades shot forward...directly...at...him.

Well, if it made any difference she also flung them at Ross and Kara; however, Kono only stared at his own. The moment the blade got close enough, however, his entire form turned black and transparent. The shadows at least knew to protect him at a time like this, but even then Kono had raised his arms as if to deflect the blow....however...the blade stopped just before it hit him. Kono dropped his arms slightly and turned, coming nose to tip with the monstrous sword. He visibly paled, ears dropping back as he backed away, the shadows having receded from his person and back to the floor. "W-wha...wha-..." Kono was momentarily at a lose for words, turning to stare at the girl in complete shock. "Y..Yo-"

And...again...Kono was cut off midsentence as Emi at the center of the drama finally reacted. He was not the first to be lifted up, thankful that his shadows clung to his feet as if to hold him in place; however, he was surprised as Morgana rushed forward, grasping for something...anything....and that turned out to be poor Kono's leg. Morgana lifted, pulling Kono upside down and off the floor with her, causing him to release a small yelp as he grasped for his shadows on the group.

"HE-HEY! LET GO!" He barked at the girl, only to suddenly find himself being pushed away from her. Kono was still upside down, trying to right himself by curving his body. He turned, suddenly thankful that he had been doing more sit-ups recently..only to find himself...along with the rest of the group...suddenly turned right back the way he had come.

]Kono stared in momentary shock, his wide eyes surveying the room for a moment as his hands dangled uselessly under him. He stared down at the ground, his shadows below him releasing a small whine. He looked dazed...confused as he tried to process everything that had just happened to him in the span of a few minutes. He vision soon found Emi, who only smiled and demanded them all to start apologizing or she would not stop. Kono did not say anything at first, finding that his tongue was not really working at the moment. He instead turned his head...only to find himself...face to bat...with Morgana's surprisingly adorable undies. Kono blanched for a moment, turning stark white as he stared at them...then he blushed...finding it suddenly deepening to pure scarlet as he felt an odd pressure in his head...as if he it was going to explode.

When Morgana screamed, Kono was forced back into reality as he panicked and yelled the first thing that came to his mind.

"I-I WASN'T STARING!!!" He quickly realized that the girl had not even said anything about him staring and he was left a blushing mess once more, unable to really get control of himself at this moment. He turned his head away from her, trying to hide his blush in the curve of his arm; however, he failed miserably and was left staring shell shocked at the ground.

When Morgana demanded he apologize first, Kono's blush momentarily receded and he gained some of his sense back as he offered a quick retort.

"I started nothing. You started this shit by trying to belittle everyone and act like you were better than them...I was only offering my words as a voice for the common weirdo." He nodded after he said that and stuck his tongue at the girl, unsure what else to do since they were upside down. He turned slightly then and looked at Emi with an irritated stare, suddenly realizing his shirt had come untucked and he was entire chest and stomach was on display for them. He reached up, pushing his sweater away from his face as he pouted, feeling slightly self-conscious.

"I'm not apologizing until Sparky apologizes for almost lighting me and the rest of us on fire!" He pointed to Ross when he said that, throwing a rather childish glare in the guy's direction.

Last edited:
Joseph was kinda staying out of this little scrap he wanted to assess the group as a whole to him they all seemed to be a chaotic bunch. Everything seemed to be going fast. He did enjoy watching the use of telekinesis. He really didn't think anything of Morganas wardrobe malfunction. He stayed against the wall and closed the door. They might as well try to keep themselves a secret. "Come now everyone this is all a bit childish don't you think. I mean I'm all for chaos when no one is in danger of being discovered, but doing this here of all places is ridiculous. It's stuff like this that could make my life a living hell. Now just move one from this petty squabble because I'm not in the mood to start working when this is my time off."

e v e
Suddenly, it felt as though many things were happening that she couldn't keep track of. Swords, abilities, people suddenly doing things that she knew weren't human, and it made her feel sick to her stomach with anxiety. People were starting to argue about menial things and Eve felt her breathing getting faster. This was a club for that kind of abnormal after all? She slowly stood, her attention shooting back to focus when suddenly, the bickering people were all floating upside down, in mid-air.

With quiet steps and shaking legs, the small girl walked to Emi and said, among the bickering in a voice a level or two higher than her usual soft tone, "P-please, can we - can we just stop arguing?" Her eyes moved from one levitating person to the next, brow furrowed in worry as she said, "I mean .. everyone made a mistake, right? Can we just swallow our pride a little and make up?" She felt extremely underwhelming, and she was sure she looked underwhelming too.

"I came here so that I could meet other weird people, not listen to people yell at each other. That .. is for Speech and Debate club."

Eve, at her attempt of a joke, did a small smile, hoping that she might lighten the mood a little. She looked at Ross and said, "N-now, it'd be really nice if you could just .. say sorry to him." She pointed to the boy with green hair. "And you," she looked to the green-haired boy now, "can just say a quick sorry to her, okay?" She looked at Morgana and smiled. "And the vampire girl can say sorry to the swords girl, and the swords girl can apologize to others, and we can all just calm down and make up, okay? I really would like to meet all of you." She found herself smiling still softly, but a little more openly. "Because I never thought I'd meet people as different as me."

Reactions: The Alchemist
~Morgana Lilet~
@daird @DoomyCakez

Morgana couldn't do much from where she was floating, aside from making sure that no one saw her panties again. She was fairly certain that creep Kono saw them from the way he profusely denied it. That was the worst part of this predicament she could think of. She was pretty sure she was able to hide them from mostly everyone else, but it didn't diminish how embarrassing it was. This entire situation had been embarrassing for her. She lost her cool, let some jackass rile her up and then went and got in a fight! Now she was hanging upside down and showing everyone her underwear. She was a little more than angry and embarrassed by now, but there was nothing she could do about it.

Unfortunately, it seemed as though she still wasn't being done tortured for the day. That green haired idiot didn't seem like he wanted to apologize. He even said so much as she was at fault here! The nerve! "I didn't start anything!" She whined, flailing her arms a bit childishly, immediately regretting doing so as she covered her panties with her skirt again. "I just showed off my abilities a bit! I you jerks can't handle a little pomp and flair then go back to kindergarten!" She continued. Ugh, this jerk was absolutely annoying and couldn't listen to reason! Urgh! If she was back home she'd feed him to her pet vampire bat. "And just so-" Before she could continue, she heard something like a camera snapping.

Her face immediately drained of all color as she shakily turned her head to Midiori, the source of the sound. The other girl then went about explaining what she had just done. Morganas jaw dropped, a sound that sounded like something a dying puppy would make escaped her mouth as she tried to form words. All that she could think of though, was her panties being shown all around the school by some viral internet picture.

"NONONOPLEASDON'T!" She cried at Midiori as her mouth started working again. This woman was pure evil! "I'm sorry I'm sorry alright!?" She sniffled, looking at the girl pleadingly. "I just...that's how I've always introduced myself..." She continued to whine, before immediately turning a bit angry again. "ARGH! What does it matter! I'm sorry! J-just delete that photo!"

Ugh, this was the second worst day of her life. First she was kicked out of her home and forced to attend human schooling, and now this! If she could, she'd just go home and sulk over this whole predicament. Probably eat a tub of ice-cream in the process. Blah...she hated her life right now.

Her spirits were lifted a bit however, as two people finally spoke up and started being a voice of reason. One of the people who hadn't introduced himself yet, or if he had she didn't remember his name, said something about being fighting in general being ridiculous. Whether or not she agreed, he was right that this whole stupid situation was annoying.

The second, a shy looking girl had a bit more to say on the matter. She wouldn't be 'swallowing' her pride anytime soon...she lost that already when she flashed her panties at everyone. The thought made her cringe again. Still, the girl had a point as far as meeting everyone here. She did come here to meet with these insufferable humans after all. Find a mage in hopes of undoing this spell on her. Even though she did agree, she couldn't bring herself to say anything. She was keeping what little of her pride she had left.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
From her shy, reserved state of introversy, Alice pepped up a little. She looked at Eve for a bit with a little more serious look. "Cheer up a little. I know what will please their hunger."

She stands up, looking at them with a rather stern look. "I believe all that has to be said, has been said. The primary purpose in this club is the very opposite of what is being done."

When Morgana apologised, she nodded. She proceeded to observe how the others involved would respond before she was prepared to ready her 'weapon'.

Next, she walks up to Morgana. "You're probably feeling a little down with this..." she looks at the others. "... mockery, insult, pointless battering... remember that this isn't the only day, and that the days to come are... unpredictable. Good, bad, neutral, Lawful Evil, Chaotic Good, just like the people here. Now that this issue has been resolved... let's have a fine seat..."

She observes the reactions of everyone else directly involved. She seemed to be in some odd, standing stance, as if preparing for something...

"I'm sorry. Just the two words I wanted to hear. Thank you, Morgana. Picture deleted."

She couldn't help smirking just a little bit. It wasn't every day she reduced the Princess of Hell to a whimpering, teary-eyed wreck, after all. Midori cleared her throat. "Now that the little distraction is over with, shall we continue with the introductions? Get back to abnormal, and all that?"

temp (1).png

Ross did not even look up at the sound of Kono yelling at him for a fight. He himself, sure was head strong sometimes, but already asking for a fight? That was a bit strong. The one sword queen then materialized two new swords, while then picking up the one still remaining in the ground. Ross still not looking up, but watching the hovering weapons of death through his bangs of on fire hair. At this point, He was too tired to do anything. Wasting his energy on grabbing Kono and tossing him about. Still worth it. As the swords came flying at the three, Kono, himself, and Kara. He just closed his eyes and accepted his fate, he would most likely get reborn as another servant with less powers or just dwell the earth. Then, Ross started to raise up and float. Well. This is new. He thought to himself, as he came to a halt. His hair still on fire while looking around at the other few that were flying. Thinking of moments ago, a sword was flying at him and should have taken his head off. Now he is just floating around. Emi's words brought him back to the real world, while being flipped upside down. Ross's shirt being left alone, mainly because of the way it was semi-tucked in, but the tie however. The tie gently slapped him in the face. He let the people bicker among themselves, even allowing Kono to speak harshly about him starting the real fight. Ross rolled his eyes, forgetting he is not behind the protection of his hair anymore. Ross made a very small fireball on top of his finger, then flicking it towards Kono, before he started his small speech of forgiveness.

"Well, I guess." Ross started to speak, remembering the tie still lying on his face. He blew a bit of air to push it to his cheek and continued talking. " I guess I will be the first to say it then. I am very sorry all of you. I should not have stepped up and tried to close the fight with violence. " Ross reached out to his desk to rotate himself, so he could face Kono directly. " I am also sorry for burning your throat Kono, it was uncalled for. And for burning your sweatshirt. And for your now burning tie..." Then, one again Ross grabbed his desk again, moving himself to face Morgana. " But really, it is you I should be saying my deepest apology too. Mainly for making Emi flip you around and embarrass yourself. But, no woman should be called that name. Much less a flame stuck in their face." Finally, Ross turned himself to face the whole classroom. " I am truly and deeply sorry for causing all of this. " With that, Ross's hair went out, his tattoo stopped glowing, and his eyes turned to its normal shade of bright red.

Nils walked slowly down the hallway, his casually unkempt black hair bobbing around as he looked for the classroom where the supernatural club was being held. As always Nils was late, it was not on purpose it was just that he simply didnt care about time constraits since he had all the time in the world. Nils had spent most of the day playing his guitar in a nearby park, his only rason for returning to school that day was because the poster for the supernatural club intrigued him. While he had met several other supernatural beings in his travels, they were surprisingly dull and often left as soon as they arrived. With his black and white guitar over one shoulder and backpack over the other Nils finally found the classroom. Noticably the loud commotion that was emanating from inside.

"Geez, this is what I get for going to school. Teenage petty drama." Looking every bit the part of a punk rock teen, Nils yawned loudly as he stood in the doorway and observed the carnage. "Man, give children a tiny taste of power and it always goes to their heads." Shaking his head in the fashion of a dissapointed octogenarian, Nils simply breezed past everyone and promptly sprawled out on the windowsill and resumed napping.

CddY56L.png

"Eh? Something funny?"

post_divider.png

@Crysodic @The Alchemist @Gore @daird @Crow @Lunar-Eclipse @dunruffle @Zadok shadows

Kono hung upside down in silence, this having been caused been caused by the sudden change in tempo within the classroom. Mainly starting with the quiet girl with brown hair and glasses, who had been seated silently in the corner this whole time, stepping forward to ask everyone to apologize. It was a starkly different tone in Kono's eyes, who felt slightly attacked for being demanded to apologize by so many people. Maybe it was just hanging upside down, but he was suddenly contemplating on his decision of mocking the poor Morgana. Yeah she was a bit of a show off...and possibly a spoiled brat, but had his actions really been called for? He pondered this for a moment, only watched as more people stepped up and followed suit behind the shy girl. Kono felt himself blush slightly, feeling suddenly guilty for his childish...no...his douchebaggy behavior. He honestly felt that he had made a horrible first impression and he visibly blushed at that, the scarlet already on his cheeks only deepening more.

His attention was called back to order when he heard a click nearby. He turned his head, only to find the mirror girl was taking a picture of Morgana's panties and threatening to put them online if she did not apologize. Kono felt rather bad for Morgana now, knowing that it was not exactly her fault for her behavior. She was probably just nervous and scared of rejection like he was...and he had only made it harder on her. He gulped, a small bead of sweat coming to his forehead as he concentrated on keeping his eyes off of her undies. His stone will defeated him, however, and he glanced up, taking notice of the natural tone of her legs...and the way they curved to meet... Kono almost turned purple, feeling heat rush to his head once more as he momentarily panicked. He was unable to really think before he acted and he reached out, grabbing Morgana's skirt and pulling it up over her legs to help her hide her underwear...It was only then that he tuned back in and realized she was apologizing. The apology had not been sincere in the least, having only been made to appease the beast that was the girl in the mirror, but Kono could understand the pride she must have had to swallow to let that happen. Kono watched her, the blush refusing to leave his face as he continued to hold her skirt up for her, since she clearly kept forgetting to do it on her own.

At this point, Kono felt it rather appropriate for himself to apologize. He opened his mouth, suddenly finding he had no words to say...Was he so full of pride that he could not admit he was wrong? Kono stared at Morgana, a bit of frustration crossing his face as he tried to find the right words. "...I...I'm so-" He was suddenly cut off when he noticed a flash coming towards him. He dodged it, his head tilting to the side as he eyes moved to give Ross a fiery stare. He had felt the small warmth radiating off of it as it disappeared out the window, quickly coming to realize it had been a small fireball....Yeah...Ross was not going to catch him off guard again. The burns on Kono's neck were now tingling, having already healed to nothing more that irritated skin. The ring of red was still around Kono's neck...almost like a collar of shame that he would be forced to endure for a few hours; however, at least the scalding pain of the burn had diminished. Kono knew one thing...He was not going to forgive that asshole for anything...especially now. He listened in fuming silence as Ross made his apology, his grip subconsciously tightening on the material of Morgana's skirt. His hand momentarily pressed against her leg and he felt his face only redden more....she was warm.

Kono seemed to lose it for a moment then, only coming back when Ross said something about a burning tie. Kono glanced down and noticed he had missed the small burning that had been left on his tie and he quickly patted it out, the frown on his face only growing more. He hated that kid so much already that it hurt. Kono glanced up, keeping his mouth shut this time as he bit the inside of his cheek to keep his silence. With Ross's apology finish, however, Kono was suddenly left with all eyes on him once more. The smaller male visibly paled at that, his blue eyes widening once more as he stared upside down around the room. He had to apologize?...He had never actually voiced an apology aloud before and now he felt his own nerves rising. If he could back away or run for the hills he would have, a look of fear momentarily crossing his features. He gulped, tensing as his grip tightened once more on Morgana's skirt, the fear in his eyes suddenly apparent. What if his apology was not good enough? What if he only made an ass of himself and they kicked him out...Kono have never actually thought about the repercussions of his actions today, coming to realize he actually did care what these people thought...especially since there were all freaks like him.

He found himself unable to speak, forced into silence by the intensity of their stares. He turned when someone entered the room next to him and spoke about teen petty drama. Yeah, he had to agree with that, but was now really the time? If this kid had been earlier he could have possibly seen the whole show. Kono momentarily stared at the black and white guitar, just before he heard another voice in the room. The girl in the weird hat had stepped forward and now she was speaking as well. It was basically the same thing that everyone else who had watched had to offer. It was time for an apology.

Kono momentarily panicked at that...suddenly feeling rather small as his heart raced nonstop. He gulped once more, finding himself much more terrified than he had been before. He trembled, his whole body seeming to shake for a moment as he glanced around the room at all the faces waiting on him to say something. "...I..."

He could not even form the words...Kono closed his eyes, taking a couple of deep breathes as he tried again. "I....I....I-"

{JUST SPIT IT OUT ASSHAT!} Kono was screaming in his head, feeling as if he would faint right now. His shirt suddenly came down again and Kono felt his body once again bare for everyone to see. He felt himself panic more then, quickly moving to push it back up with his free hand, making sure to keep his hand in place on Morgana's skirt so she would not flash anyone anymore. During this, he turned and actually looked at Morgana..seeing the sadness and embarrassment he had caused her....and he felt guiltier than ever. He gulped, a deep frown setting on his face as his eyebrows furrowed. "....Okay..." He sighed, glancing away from the girl as he pouted at the floor. "I...I'm afraid I won't be as...as eloquent as the others." He chuckled at that, realizing how ironic he must have sounded. The loud mouth suddenly had no words. He felt rather angry at that, releasing another sigh as he looked to the shadows for support. "I probably made a total dick out of myself, yeah? Well...well I don't care what people think about me." Shit...this was turning out bad. Kono felt his face drop, quickly shaking his head as he tried to find the words. "B-but...but I'm not a horrible guy...and...and..." His voice dropped then, the words coming out not more that a mumble. "...I'm...sorry...for...you know...."

Kono was mentally kicking himself. He just hoped that everyone would know how hard that was for him to do.

Last edited:
Will was taken off guard as suddenly, Morgana was upside down and her panties were showing. He blushed and turned away, only to hear the fighting continue. He wasn't sure what he should do, so he slowly just made his way to the back of the room and sat on on a counter in the back. He didn't want to get involved with the fighting, and wasn't entirely sure why there was fighting to begin with. Well, that's what you get for always being late for everything, Will. You miss out. He said to himself. He watched the leader of the club try to stop the fighting, but it seemed that that was working either. Suddenly, as if by some miracle, another girl got the group to apologize and quiet down. Blinking, Will smiled. That was a neat trick.

He sat on the counter in the back, and crossed his arms over his chest. Maybe things were going to go smoothly now?​

VqWVC7Y.png

@DoomyCakez @Crow @dunruffle @Crysodic @daird @Lunar-Eclipse

Morgana's predicament didn't seem to be improving any. She even apologized, even if it was rather half-hearted. What did that girl expect? For her to actually say it and mean it completely? It was then another girl walked up. She didn't quite catch her name earlier, but she at least wasn't saying anything to further embarrass her. The girl said something about this thing not summing up the club completely. Well, as far as she was concerned they made a poor first impression on her. At least Kono, Kara, and Ross did anyways. This was her first time talking to someone who wasn't a servant or a demon. "I would have a seat if someone would put me down!" She shouted towards Emi.

Much to her relief, the girl who snapped the picture said she had deleted it after that. Morgana didn't trust the human as far as she could throw her...which would be quite far, considering her predicament. Oh well, she could always stab the mirror genie and break her mirror. Would that be like rubbing a genies lamp? She wondered if she'd get three wishes. Giving a blank look at her own thoughts, she quickly dismissed the childish notion as Ross started talking.

He apologized to her, and to Kono. That didn't help her already embarrassed state. At least he was being...gentlemanly about it. Unlike that creep Kono, she actually respected his tone of voice. He sounded like he knew at least how to hold a civil conversation, even though he seemed a bit on the...violent touchy side. "I...uhm," she started, trying to find a proper response. Ugh, her mouth was all useless right now for talking. "Thanks..." She quietly said, bringing her arms to her chest, unable to look directly at Ross.

She barely registered someone else entering the room, muttering something about 'teen drama' Well, that was true definitely, even if she was probably older than most people in this room. In demon years, she was still fairly young. She sighed, unsure exactly what to do now. Unless Kono went and apologized, she wasn't going to seriously apologize to him. She doubted the creep would though. He seemed much too proud of himself and too much of a complete ass to even consider it.

When he did start stuttering and trying to form some half-baked apology, it surprised Morgana quite a bit. He was actually kind of cute when he was so...unsure of himself. At realizing her own thoughts, she visibly fidgeted a bit as she shoved them out of her mind. No way was she going to seriously admit that this Creep was the least bit cute! She could at least accept his half baked apology though. He seemed to really struggle with that sort of thing, judging from the way he was stumbling over his words. Morgana sighed, giving the boy a surprisingly soft look considering what had just happened. "It's....well, apology accepted." She wasn't going to say it was 'fine', because it was far from fine, but she could at least get over it for the sake of not appearing to be some jackass. "I'm sorry for trying to...decapitate you..." She muttered out.

Unfortunately, the friendly atmosphere was quickly broken. Realizing that her hands and arms were still resting on her chest, she had to visibly process that she had pretty much let everyone get another eyeful of her undies. Her face immediately returned to its previous shade of red as she moved her hands to quickly hold up her skirt. Instead of the cloth though, she found her hand touching something else entirely. It was a bit cold...but kind of soft, kind of pleasing to touch actually. She wondered what it was as she looked up.

Her fantasy lasted only moments until she looked up, only finding her hand resting lightly on Kono's. Her face drained of all color again as she took a moment to visibly process what just happened. After her mind caught up with her sight, her face turned red in a mix of anger and embarrassment. "L-let go you creep!" She shouted, smacking Kono right across the face with a free hand. Her other hand, went to grab onto her skirt. In hindsight, she probably knew he was doing it too be helpful, but he could have at least...asked or something. "W-what do you think you were doing!? I-I even apologized you jackass!"

• Love
CddY56L.png

"Eh? Something funny?"

post_divider.png

@The Alchemist @Lunar-Eclipse

Kono had kept his gaze down, eyes cast down towards the floor as he waiting for any sort of insults and anger. He kind of expected it, knowing that his apology had been utter shit. He kind of wanted to take it back, but he did not want to look stupid....especially now that he had owned up to his wrongs. He had kept his hand on his shirt, shifting in mild discomfort with having been put on the spot in such a way, and even now he almost looked adorable...like a boy scolded from tracking mud in the house, or an embarrassed school girl...it definitely did not help that some of his features were slightly feminine. Kono frowned at that thought, racking his mind for other things...that was until he heard Morgana speak.

She accepted the apology? Kono looked up at her then, only to find a softer expression then before. He knew she was most likely still mad, but he could not help but find relief in her forgiveness. His shocked expression softened as well for a moment and he actually looked happy...well..until he realized what he was doing. Suddenly embarrassed with himself, he blushed once more and turned his head away from her, fumbling to find more words. "Yeah...well...I'm pretty sure my head won't grow back...so next time just try an arm or a leg, alright?" He returned slightly to that same cold, wise ass kind of look, finding momentary comfort in his sarcasm. He even turned back to look at Morgana, finding a bit more confidence when in his shield...buttt that happiness was quickly gone when he noticed Morgana looking up in horror.

Kono stared at her for a moment before his eyes followed hers, coming to rest on his hand that was still holding her skirt in place. How long had he been like that? He had no idea, but he could guess what was coming next. He looked back at Morgana, who was blushing furious and glaring at him...then he looked back at his hand. He suddenly panicked then, releasing his hand from her skirt with a swift movement as he quickly tried to defend himself. "N-n-n-no! You got it all wrong! I was jus-" He was (once again) cut off, but this time by the firm and stinging sensation of being smacked clear across the face. She had hit him so hard that his whole body turned to the side, momentarily dazing him as he tried to find his balance in his suddenly turning state. He reached out with one hand, other cupping his wounded cheek as he grasped for something to try and halt his turning, but he found nothing.

He quickly went into panic mode, trying to defend himself as he spoke hysterically to the spinning room. "You got it wrong I swear! I was only trying to help!" He almost seemed to whine that then, his face turning rather green for a moment as he continued to spin. His hand reached out, only to find Morgana's arm. He grasped it, only long enough to bring himself to a halt, then quickly released her. He was rubbing his cheek, having turned slightly green in the face from his dizziness. Kono had really done it now. He had only just apologize and already dug himself right back into the same hole he had tried so hard to get out of. He looked at Ross of all people for momentary assistance, continuing to speak quickly to settle the situation. "I just did not want you to keep flashing everyone your panties...mind you they were rather nice, but I just wanted to help shield some of that embarrassment."

yeah....shield her from embarrassment, but you were only making a further show of yourself....nice one Kono.

Kono seemed rather lost now, mentally kicking himself once more for speaking so stupidly...not only that, but he was continuing to stick his foot deeper and deeper down his own throat. He decided to just remain silent then, turning away from Morgana as he glared at the wall in a mixture of frustration and embarrassment. This day was really turning to shit and he wanted nothing more than to get this meeting over with. He turned his gaze to Emi then, barking slightly at her since his mood was shot once more. "Hey Shorty! Can you let us down now? I think another minute like this and my head will fucking explode."

Last edited:
Alice smiles a bit, before returning to her seat. She was glad that this club could easily solve internal conflict despite such differences. Now she needed to protect it from external conflict, wherever that could be. It will come and she knew it.

With that covered, she veiled her face with her great witch hat once more, displaying her usual shyness as her face turned a little red.

Teru watched the whole thing while crossing his arms. He knew it was wise not to intervene at his current power level, and his mannerisms. He figured that conflict arises with differences, but he never thought it would arrive this soon.

But the sooner it comes, the sooner it goes. That's a good thing.

newcreate.php

tumblr_mz0mbuJEam1sv5rm5o2_500.gif

6ulbZQh.png

@Crysodic @The Alchemist @Lunar-Eclipse @DoomyCakez

Kara tried to see the underwear that everyone was commenting on, and that the mirror girl had used as blackmail for the Princess of Hell. Whatever they were, clearly they had to be something to be embarrassed about. Kara never used exposing someone for a prank, that right there wasn't right to whoever was the victim and if she couldn't stand it then Kara didn't do it to others. After a few tries, Kara managed to get a peek at the bright pink bat underwear that the Princess of Hell was wearing. Kara managed to muffle her laugh, it wasn't that the fact that the girl who had such a commanding presence was wearing that cute of underwear. It was more surprise than regular humor.

Kono somehow managed to make the situation worse by insulting Ross, then saying that Ross needed to apologize. What's with everyone today? It's like they've all lost their minds. Maybe they have. It wasn't like Kara was embarrassed to be hanging upside down, and her folded arms kept her shirt from falling and exposing her stomach. It fell open behind her, but no one was looking there as far as she knew. So that was perfectly fine by her.

Some more people begged them to apologize to each other but it didn't really make Kara care whatsoever. That only made her more annoyed. She wasn't in the wrong here and there was no way she'd apologize for a few jibes at Morgana's expense. Someone took a photo and blackmailed Morgana into an apology. How is that okay but my little jokes aren't? That's just rude.

But she supposed that she had to apologize because she was the last to apologize here and it made her look just like an ass for not saying anything after everyone else was ready to say sorry. What would she say though, she really wasn't sorry and there was no point in saying sorry properly that way. So instead she came up with an alternative sort of way to say sorry without saying it in that many words. So she took a breath, "here's the deal, Morgana. You show me where you got your cute underwear and I'll show you where I get my bike shorts so you can avoid anime cliches in the future and we can coexist. Truce?" Kara wanted to offer a hand to shake but she'd learned from last time.

~Albert Hughes~
The utterly loud crunch of an apple being bitten into emits throughout the classroom. Albert Hughes dared not look up, knowing damn well the results which occur when a young girl wearing a skirt is tipped upside down. One hand held the apple, which he was feasting on. The fingers of his open hand, pressed against his brow and forehead, expressing fatigue or annoyance, which one was not clear. Also not to mention it shielded his eyes from seeing a student's undergarments.

When exactly Albert phased through the wall and arrived, was not certain. Though despite sitting there as long as he had, Albert had yet to say a single word. Until now that is.... A smile stretched across his lips, as he heard the situation starting to settle down. "Thank you for your assistance on calming everyone, Emi. Now if you would be so kind, and allow your fellow students to be on stable ground?? I would much like to avoid seeing a certain students undergarments, more than I already have....." Were the words that quickly followed the sound of the apple being crunched into. And yes, Mr.Hughes did speak with a mouth full of food. If any of the students payed close enough attention, they would notice Albert was not sitting in a chair, he was levitating on his own. Sitting in a meditative position. His chair was in fact, pushed against the wall far from himself. Mr.Hughes was located at his desk.

Looking up at the classroom which was his own English room, the students could visibly see the exhaustion on his face. This exhaustion was of the norm, for his expression. Oddly enough, no matter what time of day, Albert always looked so utterly sleepy. "Now then, should I allow you to further greet among yourselves? Or point each of you out and demand an introduction?" A small pause was made, before he finished his light speech. "I can also inform those who are not already aware. I'm Mr.Hughes, your schools fellow English teacher..... Since school is no longer in session today. I would kindly ask you all to call me Albert. If you find that odd, keep with calling me Mr.Hughes. Now can anyone guess, why out of all teachers. My room, Mr.Hughes English room was chosen for this little club?" Now his attention was up from his palm and apple. Looking among the students and absorbing their reactions.​

EMI SUZUKI

The first major conflict in the club was successfully resolved now. Emi was more than happy to see everyone managed to apologize to each other, otherwise she would've ended up with club members with all their blood up in their head. Speaking of which, she noticed that the shadow boy was complaining about it, although it was fairly obvious that they were all irritated at this point.

"Ahh right, sorry!" She exclaimed and dropped the group of students on the ground a few feet below where they were.

As soon as she dropped them, Emi already regretted not lowering them down a bit first. It was far too late for that though, so the only thing she could do now was owe them another apology, if one of them demanded it that is.

Shortly before she dropped the club members, her English teacher, Mr. Hughes finally arrived to the club. She almost forgot about him being a part of her club, and felt a bit bad for doing so. She decided to look a little more civilized towards him, and jumped off the desk she was standing on.

"Sorry about having to walk in on...that." She sighed, "I don't think we need to force anyone to give an introduction. You guys were okay with my method...right?" She smiled looking around the room at the others.