Emi's Super Club for the Abnormal

The twins didn't respond to the teacher in question. Rather, they didn't have a chance before he set off floating about. However, he did manage to point them out to everyone else in the room, much to Everette and Amelia's disapproval. People began to leave the classroom, taking a flyer with directions printed along, as well. Everette and Amelia made their way to the desk after everyone else had done so. Amelia thought to her brother, "Must we go on this trip? Won't it be dangerous for the other's around me?"

"Don't worry," he thought. "It's in the woods. An open space. We can just go off on our own. And we'll have our own tent, so it should be fine. Besides, these people look just as dangerous, if not more so, than we are. It'll be fine." Everette wasn't sure if that was true, but it seemed to calm his sister. They walked home and started readying for the trip. Most of their possession were still packed away so they had to dig to find all that they would need. They had their own apartment, thanks to the support of an unknown uncle in the area, so Amelia cooked dinner while Everette found the supplies. He packed a bag for each of them, and found the tent in one of the boxes.

In the morning, they set out to the campsite. Everette held the map, as he directed himself and Amelia around the thicket of trees. An hour passed and Amelia grew frustrated. "We're lost, aren't we? Why don't we just ask someone for directions?"
"We're not lost. I can figure this out," he said, turning the map upside down in his hands. "Besides, there's no one here to ask."
"What about him?" she asked. She pointed to a man who stood frozen. He had a blueish, purple hue to his skin.
"His intention is to hide, you can tell that just as easily as I can. He's practically screaming it. Why would we bother him?"
"Cause my intention is to get this trip over with," Amelia took Everette's hand. "Please, big brother?" She looked at him with pleading eyes and allowed them to water, just a bit. Everette scratched his head and sighed. He couldn't say no to a sister as adorable as her. They approached the man who didn't seem to notice them.

"Excuse us, we're trying to find this location. Can you help us? I promise, we'll forget we ever saw you. Just point us in the right direction and we'll be gone." Everette looked up at the man before them. He wasn't interested in who he was or why he wanted to hide. All he wanted was some assistance.

Titos Scala
Titos rolled his eyes at Kono's comment on how he was a squid-boy of some kind. If the kid only knew what he really was, he wouldn't have said a thing. Then again, he could have tried to ride his back. To a centaur, that was the most insulting thing a human or humanoid to do. He pulled a copy of the map closer to take a good look at it. Ten miles outside of town was awfully close to where Titos lived and, as he had guessed, the location of the campground was only five minutes from where he'd settled. Well, he wasn't going to need a map and with that in mind, he pushed the piece of paper back closer to the grouping of replicas. Someone else could use it, like those odd twins that had just come in. The way the walked hand-in-hand reminded him of Gemini. Titos remained silent for the remainder of the meeting and slipped out of the room once it was time to go. He took his usual path home and got there by nightfall.

The next morning, Titos busied himself with getting ready for the camping trip. Personally, he wasn't going to need much, but he figured that some of the others might not come fully prepared. The centaur collected enough food for about ten people as well as a few things to cook with. He knew that humans were fond of their marshmallows and chocolates, but that wouldn't help anyone survive if something happened. Once he felt like he had packed enough, he slung the two bags over his shoulder and onto his back. Titos planned on traveling through the cover of the woods, so there really wasn't a need to change to his human form. Besides that, he was much stronger when in his true form. The centaur grabbed his bow and quiver of arrows before setting off for the campground, keeping to the shadows and thick brush. He kept an eye out from the brush and once he spotted Mr. Hughes and noticed how the man had secured a safe camping spot he emerged from the brush.
"Good afternoon, Mr. Hughes." Titos greeted as he set his bags down, fully aware of how much taller he now was.

@Lunar-Eclipse@~Forgotten_Saiyan~@DoomyCakez@RainDash@The Alchemist

The morning was bright and clear, a perfect day for camping. Midori's parents dropped her off, and this time, she didn't need someone carrying her around. Her wheelchair had finally arrived during the night, and this would be a good test for it, if a little on the abusive side.

She was able to wheel herself down to the path to the campsite with little difficulty, and several of the students were already there, most notably Titos. He'd been a little coy about what he really was at the club meeting, but apparently, not anymore. Midori looked at him, surprised. She knew a little bit about horses; her aunt owned a retired workhorse on her place out in the country. Titos was, she had to admit, good-looking on both the human and horse halves.

She saw Mr. Hughes there as well. "Good morning, Mr. Hughes. As you can see, I'm able to get around on my own now, so hopefully I won't be a burden on you guys."

VqWVC7Y.png

The morning had dawned on the day of the camping trip. Needless to say, Morgana was a bit less than enthusiastic about the whole thing. She had said she would go, though, so she would keep her word to Emi, even if it meant hanging out with those other...humans. She quickly packed her things - realized she should have probably done so last night. She wasn't entirely sure what all 'camping' involved, however, so she packed the bare minimum of what she should have probably taken. A backpack with a few changes of clothes, a small, single person tent and a few other necessities.

After putting on some outdoorsy clothes, she was ready to go. Now she just had to set out for the campsite, and then she'd be good to go for this little venture. She just hoped she could get there without getting...completely lost. She had never read a map before in her life. Let alone hike somewhere. For a moment, she wished she had someone that would be going with her...

she was going to regret this, wasn't she?

Shaking her head, she left her home and headed for the campsite.​

Yet another morning.

"Camping...~ Camping...~"

"I hope you remembered everything, Saturn," Teru reminds. Saturn responds with a simple half-asleep nod, indicating a 'yes'.

As they were about to reach the door, they met an odd entity. She appeared human and was a mere 1.52 metres tall. She wore a leather jacket over a white bikini top and fine hotpants. Her eye hues - a heterochromatic red and blue. Her blonde hair was almost akin to Saturn's, having the same hue and style. Her most distingusishing feature, however, was a shimmering halo hovering above her head, and a devilish tail extending from her spine.

"Ya~ hoi~. Good morning. I came to check up. I believe you might have forgotten a little something?"

"Hmmm..." Teru recieves something from the mysterious woman, "what is the meaning of this, anyways? And... I've never heard of this... sunscreen & mosquito repellent brand... before. Does such a thing even exist? And who are you?"

"I am your greatest ally and your worst enemy..." she then looks down towards Saturn, "how much she has grown. Anyways, I must be off~"

With that, she opened the door and sprouted a pair of wings - a white, feathery one akin to a dove's, and a black, leathery one similiar to a bat's. She then jumped out.

"Wait!" As she flew out, Teru tried to tug on her sleeves, and that would be her leather jacket.

Her leather jacket was pulled off as she flew off. This jacket was now in Teru's hands.

"What... is... this...?" Saturn questions, pointing to something.

"Brand name on the tag. But... does this brand even exist? Let's just put this in the bag and head out."

~~~

There they were. Or at least, there they were on their way. As Teru held Saturn's hands, they found someone. The redhead looked really familiar when viewed from far. The duo began to approach her.

"Good morning Lilet-san," Teru greets.

"Good...~ morning...~" Saturn follows.

"I believe you're heading to the campsite as well?"

@The Alchemist

~Albert Hughes~
Hearing a few good mornings, Albert snaps out of his trance of examining the surrounding nature. He couldn't refain from tilting his head to the side in minor confusion as he noticed Titos. "Good.......morning." He floated to become eye level. Spoke again. "I don't think I have ever seen a centaur in person before. Hopefully my curiosity or confusion does not offend you." He levitated around Titos, making a full circle. "So you can shift from human to this said form. That's very interesting. Equally cool as well." Attention focuses onto Midori. "Well, don't refrain to ask for help if needed. The last thing I want is you to unnecessarily strain and hurt yourself." A smile etches across his expression to show he was only offering help, not trying to patronize.

Attention goes back to his surroundings not long after speaking, more importantly he looks to the direction which he took to arrive to this location. Mind wandering on how long it would be, before others showed up. Pointing at the rather large back he packed, he spoke again. "I have extra things such as medical supplies, bedrolls and other sleeping provisions. Although I don't have much food on me. Not only did it space my mind to pack extra, I also know how to obtain my own food in the wilderness." Before becoming a teacher, Albert spent some time pursuing some rather odd goals. Which led him one time or another, to surviving in wilderness.​

....Alcrux....
Alcrux did notice Amelia & Everette, though continued to "play statue" in hopes they would think he was a statue. But it failed. If not for several years of practice, Alcrux would of cringed when they noticed and spoke about him. A considerable amount of time passed after Everette spoke. Part of Alcrux wanted to wait and hope they would walk away. However they spoke of being lost, also Alcrux figured his cover was fully blown and there was no turning back now. When he shifted his glance towards them and further turned to face them, it sounded like stone grinding against stone, dust partials even emitted from the parts which moved. This was due to how long he was standing like this, several days to be exact.

Tilting his head side to side, various crack sounds are audible, indicating he was stretching. Alcrux also stretches his fingers by clenching his fist multiple times. "I don't know where this location resides, for I don't understand these earthly maps. But...." His arm reaches forward, a finger now points in the direction which he saw Albert Hughes not very long ago. "I did see a man in that direction. Maybe that's where you are seeking? Or he can decipher the map you possess." More stretches are performed, now that he moved the slightest inch, his whole body demanded to move. Eventually, once his whole body was stretched to his liking. He spoke again. "Why are you here, if you don't mind me intruding or asking." Facial expression on Alcrux would give hint to him holding deep sorrow, besides that his expression looked rather blank or empty.​

"Thanks." Everette grabbed Amelia's hand and started to move when the strange man asked why they were here. To save him from the long back story, Ev simply said, "School camping trip. There will probably be others around, so if you want to hide, you'd better do it further away from here." With that, he pulled his sister in the direction of the group. In a moment or two, they walked into the clearing where the group had begun to set up. There were only a few people here, but that was all the better for the twins.

"That's a centaur? Awesome. I'd pet him if I wouldn't hurt him," Ame's thoughts sounded in Ev's head. He peered over at the creature, "I thought they were just mythology." Amelia smiled at her brother, "People think we're just myths too." Everette found some flat ground about 20 feet away from the group. He set up the tent for him and his sister, laying out their sleeping bags and supplies, before he went towards the others. Amelia stayed isolated inside the tent while Everette approached the teacher.

"Uhm. Everette and Amelia Jones, checking in, I guess. We aren't too sociable and we don't like these things, but the principal said we had to take part in this group until you cleared us as normal people, so if you could just do that, it'd be great." Everette didn't speak disrespectfully, just disinterested. Maybe is he and Ame participated in this trip, the teacher would cut them loose on monday. That would be better for everyone.

Last edited:
"Why don't you go out into the desert for a few days without water then come home only to not drink any for a week? That's how it feels and I'm fairly decent at keeping it in check thank you. I lasted this long without drinking anyone. Now kindly-" Kara was interrupted by Nils offering to help her get some blood. a huge smile appeared on her face at that. The whole reason to go to this stupid meeting was to learn how to get blood without getting into trouble. Kara considered today a victory despite everything that happened. Mostly the hanging upside down and the bitchy demon princess that she'd encountered when she arrived.

Well, minor victory given the fact that she'd managed to screw up most of the relationships that she could have had if she hadn't kept running her huge mouth. That was when she noticed the twins that entered late to the meeting. They seemed to be quietly observing with a few giggles shared between them. Kara could only stare confused at the pair while she tried to figure out what their deal was. Maybe they have telepathy... but why are they sitting in the back of the room?

That was when Emi said they be meeting at noon on Saturday and Kara simply fell to the floor in disgust and defeat.

6ulbZQh.png

"Home already?" Kara's mother said from the kitchen, moving a pot of soup off the stove to watch her daughter's entrance to the house. As she hurried over to Kara the older woman moved oven mitts off her hands, revealing callouses and minor cuts that showed the world that she was a chef and a darn good one too. "Did you forget to apply your sunscreen before the meeting? You can't be too careless, what if you actually do catch on fire like in the movies?"

"I doubt that'll happen, but... um... I'm going camping Saturday. At noon. Also I might be able to get blood from a mortuary too. So no more hunger or gnawing at the steak in the fridge." Kara smiled sheepishly.

"Wait when have you-" Kara's mother asked but broke off mid-sentence. She sighed, "I'll put them in the freezer from now on." It seemed that this whole vampire ordeal had stolen year off her life, adding worry wrinkles on her forehead that lasted longer than the woman preferred them to last. However the way her eyes crinkled up at the edges made Kara smile too.

"Don't worry! After this we won't have to worry as much. Someone has to know how to best care for a vampire right? You won't have to worry as much and you can go back to work more often. Besides... work keeps calling you when you're not home and leaving messages. They really want you back it sounds like they're swamped. You don't need to worry about me this much. I'm tougher than a zombie at least." That wasn't really saying a lot though, zombie were notorious for being kind of... flimsy and humanish.

Even though Kara still didn't count herself as part of the human race anymore, it still hadn't really sunk in that she wasn't human at all. She was some other... thing and she hadn't even wanted it. Sure it was nice to be alive but then she wouldn't have to deal with needing blood, and... maybe her wouldn't have been rocked today by the fact that Ross was some supernatural being too. She thought he was human but he was some fire thing and Kara didn't know how to react to that. Shock? Awe? Sarcasm? It could wait until later she supposed, at least until tomorrow when she could finally get something close to answers from today's questions.
6ulbZQh.png

Kara had packed very carefully, extra sunscreen, toothbrush, blanket... the good news was that she really didn't need many necessities so she could pack extra what she needed and none of what she didn't. Pillows for example. She didn't need to sleep so they weren't included. Besides she could probably creep some people out by watching them sleep. Maybe she'd even get to prank Morgana by drawing on her face during the night. Kara packed five different colored sharpies for this purpose alone.

As she left early in the morning, Kara quietly locked the door behind her and slid out into the early morning sidewalk. It was still a little dark but Kara figured that she could do a few more chores or tasks while she could be outside without sunscreen. She couldn't even describe how nice it would be to be able to go outside without slathering herself in sunscreen that in the winter could prove nearly useless with the snow reflecting any sunlight that shone through. Why-

Kara noticed that the sun was already up in all her musings and that it was time to go inside and lurk and play video games until noon and then she had to deal with people. Crazy people, and Ross. Why couldn't she let it go that he was a supernatural being? Maybe it was the idea that he was hiding this secret from her the whole time that she'd known him. Maybe it was the glimmer of hope that she'd not outlive him that made her worry that it was going to be shattered. I don't even know if I'll age or if I'll stuck at 16 forever. That would suck. I don't think so... I mean I'm still growing which has to mean something at least. An inch is an inch though, so who knows?

It didn't take long for the clock to reach noon and Kara was heading out to the camp site. As she was halfway there though, she saw Morgana and the two weird people who weren't twins from the meeting talking not far from where she was walking. Kara decided to do the mature thing and not test the truce she'd made yesterday and waited for them to start moving again so Kara could follow behind at a good distance and not get into another argument. While she waited she pulled out a water bottle she'd filled with blood from the mortuary she'd visited earlier on. Not the nicest way to store blood but... at least no one would question her drinking red liquid from a bottle in the street.

Too bad the blood tasted gross and Kara could tell that this blood was going to be an acquired taste. She couldn't tell if it was because it was dead blood or if it was because it was human and she was still kind of grossed out by that fact.

Last edited:
A low rumble preceded Nils as he pulled into the parking lot on his harley davidson motorcycle. A large bag was strapped to the fender, albeit hastily packed at the last minute. Nils removed his helmet and grabbed his pack, lazily waving to the others, Nils began setting up his hammock between two trees nearby the twins tent. After finishing his setup, Nils hopped into the hammock and began playing a lazy tune on his acoustic guitar.

Ross Valentine.png

Ross stood with his hand still on top of the gash form the desk. Going outside did not seem like a bad idea, with wood... A bit of a different story. He did not protest at the idea, Ross still thought it could be fun running around in the forest and sitting at a stream fishing. Ross went over to the desk and took a map and quickly scanned it over before going back to his original desk and stuffing it within his backpack before slinging it over his shoulder. There was no way he was going to remember the way there much less remember the way back to his house after the fact the trip was done. His little head wound has stopped bleeding, with Ross moving his hand back to his side. With most everyone gone already, Ross himself took his leave as he left the highschool to go to his "home".

Ross stood in his room and looked around at the stuff that he could take along in one hiking bag. He has already dumped his school stuff out so he could have more room, but that still did not leave much space for things. Ross packed atleast one change of clothes while still wearing his school uniform. His clothes were a almost neon red shirt with seemingly random splotches of black around the shirt. For pants he has just thrown in some worn out black jeans with some lightly used black sneakers, he also threw in some small bags of chips and some stick deodorant. Knowing that they are going to be going fishing, Ross goes to his far wall and takes a spear off of the wall mount. "At least this will be finally used." Ross says to himself, feeling the weight of the spear in his hands before walking out of the doorway and going off to the campsite.

Ross's map burns as he holds it lightly as possible, his tattoo glowing brightly as he walks down the dirt path to the supposed campsite. He mumbles to himself as he sees the few people that stood there, and the one in the hammock and realize that they were part of the club. The rest of the map has went up and smoke by the time Ross leaned onto a nearby tree, with his spear still within his hands waiting for some of the other club members to come to the camp site.​

newcreate.php
tumblr_mz0mbuJEam1sv5rm5o2_500.gif
6ulbZQh.png

@Crysodic

Kara, after noting that the trio wasn't going to be moving anytime soon, walked briskly past them and to the camp site. She'd been here a few times so she knew the layout and enough people had already gathered that Kara didn't have to look around too much to find the spot. Kara, once she arrived reapplied her sunscreen -it was noon and that was the worst part of the day for sun- and set to work double checking her pack for items she might need. It seemed that she was completely covered in terms of things she'd need and if anyone else forgot anything. Well, except for a tent. She could manage without a tent though, considering that she didn't need to sleep and could wander around camp during the night. Maybe she'd explore the forest alone while she was waiting.

That was when she saw Ross leaning against a tree nearby. "Hey, Ross!" Kara called out to him, walking over to his spot where he was standing. "So... quick question when were going to tell me that you were a supernatural creature?"

Amelia sat in the tent by herself as Everette went to talk to the teacher. She sat with her knees pulled up to her chest. There were still so many things that didn't make sense to her about this whole set up. One, her parents were okay with her and Ev moving to another city by themselves. True, they said they would go with them, but their hearts weren't really in it. Two, there was a mysterious Uncle in this city that was supporting them. Neither Everette, nor Amelia knew this uncle. They didn't even know his name. Just that he would be paying their bills and watching over them. It was too bizarre. She was deep in thought when she heard someone settling in nearby their tent. Her and her brother moved this far away from the others for her benefit, Amelia started to worry that she might hurt the other person.

Curiosity got the better of her so she poked her head out of the tent. If this was before the incident, she would have gone up and introduced herself to the strange man in the hammock. She would have smiled and told him how much she enjoyed his playing. Amelia loved to sing. It was one of her favorite things to do. Now, she looked at him with a shifting gaze. She never looked at a person for more than three seconds anymore, just in case. And, she hadn't sung out loud in quite a while. This person seemed so different to her. She didn't know what it was about him, but she found herself unafraid of hurting him. Almost, like she wouldn't be able to. She edged her way out of the tent farther. Amelia spied on the man from behind a bush just next to the tent. She was only a few feet away from him now.

@dunruffle

Nils swung lazily in his hammock, his eyes half closed as he listened to his surroundings. He heard the tent nearby unzip and after a few moments he grinned slightly as he heard someone attempt to stealthily hide behind a nearby bush. Acting like he was unaware of his watcher, Nils simply yawned and thought about what to do next. "Hrmm, i could go over and introduce myself. But they might be skittish and run away before i can talk to them. Maybe i should just wait and let them come to me?" While he was thinking to himself, Nils dis not notice one of the knots in the hammock slowly starting to loosen. With a snap the rope gave way, causing Nils to fall out and land hard on his back. With an annoyed sigh Nils layed on his bak for a few moments then lifted himself up. After dusting himself off, Nils went about fixing the hammock. But unbeknownst to Nils, when he had fallen he had landed directly on top of a sharp stick. So while he was fixing his hammock, Nils was oblivious to the stick that had impaled itself in his back and was sticking out like someone had tried to stab him with it.

Ross Valentine.png

Ross jumped as Kara called out to him, his hair becoming lit and himself almost dropping his spear as Kara approached. He dreaded this question as he knew that it was going to come sooner or later. "I. Uh. Well. As-As soon as you said you were a vampire!" Ross spoke with a load of bull. "It was painfully obvious, never wanted to go out in the sunlight. Always wanted to hang out at night. Your little sunscreen thing you have." Ross pointed to her face and did a swirling motion with his finger. Then he stopped speaking for a moment as he pondered his next few words. " I have known for years now. It is about time that you fessed up." He said with self-loathing in his tone, and re-positioned himself to lean upon the tree again.

With the two sitting in silence for a few moments, Ross thought over the words he just said, God that sounded down right dick-ish... Ross had thought to himself, looking into the campground. He then turned to face Kara again, " Actually, I did not know that you were a vampire. I thought that you were actually albino and the sun hurt your skin..." Ross said softly, trying to take back what he said before. " I did not actually plan to tell you I was anything other than human. Mainly because I did not know that you were different yourself, but mostly because I thought that you would freak out if I could spit fire or just create fire in any way. " He said as he finished with a sigh, and his hair color to drain into his head as his roots start to turn black with the rest of his hair following suit giving off hair that was naturally black.​

Amelia watched as Nils fell from the hammock. She giggled a bit as he got up and covered her mouth with her hands. It was rare for her to laugh at someone else's misfortune, but for some reason, she was very comfortable around this person. Her smile melted away when she saw the stick. A look of shock and horror overcame her face. As the panic set in, her mind started to race. "Everette! Hurry! Someone's hurt!" The thought screamed from her head towards her brother. Was this her fault? Had she looked at him for too long? Was he affected just by being close to her? She jumped up from behind the bush and went over to him. "I'm sorry! I swear! I didn't mean to do it! My brother can fix it! Please, don't be mad. Don't hate me! Please!" Tears fell from her eyes as she reached a trembling hand up towards where the stranger had been impaled. She stopped before touching him, not wanting to make things worse.

Everette was in the middle of talking to the teacher when he heard his sister's voice ringing through his head. She sounded panicked and frightened. He ran off without a word and darted for the tent. He might have been small, but he was fast. He was by his sister's side in a matter of seconds and he placed a hand on her shaking shoulder. "What happened? What's going on?" He asked. Looking from Nils to Ame. This guy didn't seem to be in pain, but still Everette was ready to heal him if he needed.

Nils turned around in confusion as Amelia rushed up to him with tears in her eyes and panicking about something. "Woah, hold on a second. What happened?" He instinctively reached out and took her hand while looking at her curiously. "Umm..if you did not know...nothing can really hurt me. I am undead so I cannot really feel pain." Shrugging, Nils felt something brushing against his back. Reaching over his shoulder Nils felt around and finally located the stick. "Ohhh, is this what you are talking about?" Nils simply pulled the stick out of his back and and tossed it away. "Dont worry about me, I have suffered worse." As soon as the stick was removed the hole in Nils' back sealed itself up. "Oh i dont think you guys got to meet everyone, my name is Nils and I am the resident ghoul of the group."

Midori stretched her arms out, lazily moving her wheelchair around. "Well, did anyone bother to bring some matches or something? I can make a great tinfoil chicken if we get a fire started."

She turned as someone screamed about Nils' injury. "Uh, Nils? I think you got something on your back. Never mind, you found it."

newcreate.php

tumblr_mz0mbuJEam1sv5rm5o2_500.gif

6ulbZQh.png

@Crysodic

Kara had to stare at Ross for a minute. Everything that had just come out of his mouth had been complete and utter bull. She'd never had a thing about sunscreen before and four in the afternoon was hardly night. However he had a point about his fire powers and how she would react to them. She'd definetly react poorly and not believe him. After all, who had believed her when she told the people she thought were her close friends? Kara stared at him for a moment longer, trying to think of the right words to say in this situation.

"Ross..." Kara started saying, "you're a dumbass. For one, I didn't ever have any of those things you mentioned and most of all I became a vampire a few months ago. There was no hiding it from you really, things just happened and I found myself in this situation. You... you do have a point on the whole bit about me not taking the news of you being a fire elemental or whatever well."

Kara looked away and sighed. "At the very least you could have commented on the fact that in the few months that you haven't seen me I now have weird markings on my face. Either way, I guess I can't be mad. Just sucks that things worked out this way I guess. Although sooner or later I'm pretty sure would have had this talk even if I didn't get turned after nearly dying."

Kara shuffled her feet and leaned against a tree still facing Ross. This whole situation was dumb and stupid and he was probably going to ask about the nearly dying bit, and she'd rather not go into that right now. The only thing that Kara could do now was do a Q and A with Ross and figure out what they were going to do from now on. She almost missed the screaming and hollering that was going on in the camp about how Nils was hurt. Kara doubted it, but it seemed that things were settling down very quickly. The twins were at it and the one was screaming about how she hurt someone when she really hadn't.

Those two are a mystery, Kara thought, they're the Mystery Twins. Even after talking to Ross she couldn't help but smile at the antics of the group at large. They were all certainly not average or forgettable. Hopefully she could look back on this whole experience positively.

Titos Scala
Titos watched as Mr. Hughes levitated to become eye level with him before doing a thorough hover inspection of him. He was, sadly, used to such curiosity from others. The centaur shook his head when his teacher spoke of his curiosity being offensive in some manner.
"Not at all, Mr. Hughes." He replied to the elder man. "The only help I'll need is to find my balance on only two legs. I'm new to the magic that allows me to assume a human form."
Titos looked to the side when he heard a wheeling sort of motion, finding that Midori the mirror girl was using a wheelchair to get around. Well, it was good that she could transport herself whenever needed. He assumed she wouldn't need any shelter since her mirror could open and close. The centaur's attention was turned again to Mr. Hughes, finding that the man had admitted to bringing extra gear, but not much on the food front. It looked like he'd been right.
"These two bags," Titos indicated the two larger bags that he'd saddled on his own back with his front hoof. "are entirely filled with food, for those of us who can't obtain our own food from the wilderness. I also brought a few pots and pans for cooking."
His ears perked up and his back hoof stamped instinctively when he heard the rumble of machinery, causing him to take a few steps backward. The centaur didn't relax until he realized the owner of the motorcycle was Nils, the undead one. He took the backward steps back forward before the two strange twins came to check in. Titos let them set up their tent on their own, as they seemed to prefer to be on their own. He listened as the male twin, Everett, checked in for the two of them. Everett and Amelia, those were names he could remember. They still reminded him of Gemini, but he wouldn't tell the two until they all actually socialized a bit more. Titos kept from interfering while the others trickled in and only looked to the side when there were screams about an injury to Nils. However, it seemed to be minor as the situation was quickly resolved. The centaur turned his attention to Midori when she spoke of cooking some food in tinfoil.
"I didn't bring tinfoil, whatever that is, but I can get a fire started." He answered as he reached into the small pouch he kept at his side. "I've got flint and steel, so it won't be a problem."

@daird @Hisoka the Magician @dunruffle @Sarahonfire333

Amelia was pale and visibly shaken. She didn't really understand what Nils meant by not being able to feel pain until he explained that he was undead. She watched, still frozen with shock, as he pulled the stick out and healed his wound. Slowly, her panic faded. Everette still had his hand on her shoulder, but he seemed more irritated than concerned. What's wrong? Amelia thought to him. Apparently, everything is fine here. I'm fine. Just shaken. Sorry for worrying you. Everette's expression didn't change. Your hand, was all he responded with. Amelia looked down and saw that Nils was holding her hand. She reflexively jerked it away and gave him an apologetic look. A blush was visible on her face and she let her eyes drop down to the ground to hide her embarrassment. Tell him I'm sorry. Tell him I can't touch others. Amelia was now back to communicating with others through Everette. She didn't want to speak to someone and accidentally hurt them with her words, even if they were unable to feel pain.

"Sorry. She doesn't hold strange guy's hands," Everette said, very defensively. EV!!! Amelia was now yelling at him via telepathy. He sighed and rephrased himself. "Actually, she doesn't touch anyone other than me. Whether they're strange or not, it has nothing to do with it. To clarify, she can hurt people by speaking, touching, or even thinking about hurting them. She's learned to control it, but it's still better safe than sorry. I'm sure you understand." Everette stood in between Ame and Nils now. He didn't want him to get to close to her. Not because he was worried for him, he could care less, but he didn't want to see his sister with some strange guy. Plus, he couldn't pick up on any of his intentions. It was probably because he was technically dead. If this guy had dangerous thoughts, it would be impossible for Everette to tell. "Alternatively, I can heal people in the same way. So we stick together... All the time." He looked at Nils, hoping he would understand what he meant. Basically, he wasn't going to let Nils get cozy with his sister.

The other's had all glanced in their direction when Amelia started freaking out about Nil's back. The plan was to lay low and only show up to the club without interacting much, but now, it looked like everyone had noticed them. The twins were certain that they had made it on the radar of both the group members, and the teacher. Not even ten minutes had passed since their arrival, and already there was an incident involving them. Surely, the teacher wouldn't excuse them from the club anytime soon, much to their dismay. Everette wanted to go back to the tent with Amelia, but she seemed to want to watch what the other's were doing. She didn't tell Everette, but she was actually reassured and hopeful about meeting someone that couldn't feel pain. Her intrigue had been spiked by Nils, but it'd be better not to tell Ev. He could probably already sense enough of her thoughts as it was. They sat under a tree close to the hammock and spoke to each other. They decided that they'd have to be extra careful not to be separated again. Hopefully, they would be paired up for any group activities that may take place.