Emi's Super Club for the Abnormal

Well, it seemed Midori's idea for an icebreaker had gone over very poorly, so that was out. She adjusted her glasses which, she supposed, made her look like a nerdy genie with its legs stuck in the lamp. Not much she could do about that, though.

A redheaded girl had taken the seat next to her mirror, so she decided to try to strike up a conversation. She cleared her throat and said, "Midori Kawamura, at your service. And you would be..."

@The Alchemist

~Morgana Lilet~
@daird

Morgana quietly continued to watch the other people in the room. A few more new people had showed up, and they still did not look all that interesting. She was beginning to think this was a waste of time, but she was here so leaving now would look a bit odd. She'd have to endure these humans stupidity. It wasn't until that she heard a voice call out to her that she broke her somewhat annoyed gaze. A girl, that was close to her. At first she was a bit surprised. The girl...was only half there. Her upper body was sticking out of a...mirror? And her lower half seemed to be trapped in it.

The girl had black hair, kept in a short pixie cut. Her green eyes were hidden behind thick glasses. In her hair, was a cherry blossom and on her ears were yellow, tear-drop shaped earrings. She didn't look too impressive. Aside from the fact that she looked like some sort of mirror genie, she looked utterly normal. The mirror she was sticking out of was much the same. It wasn't a very...pretty mirror, as far as she could tell. It was quite mundane as far as she cared. The mirrors she had back in her fathers home were much more...lavish. This one was small and simple. Just a few inches across at most, with a white plastic frame. How boorish.

"Midori Kawamura?" Morgana started, seeing how the name felt on her tongue. Just like the girl, she didn't find the name particularly interesting. At least this...girl confirmed that there was definitely more to this club than it looked like. "Nice to meet you." Her voice was calm and friendly, but definitely carried a tone of superiority too it. "I am Morgana Lilet, and you," She said giving her a once over, trying to figure out just what this girl was. "Are not exactly normal, are you?"

newcreate.php

tumblr_mz0mbuJEam1sv5rm5o2_500.gif

6ulbZQh.png

@DoomyCakez
@Crysodic

As she held out her hand she waited for the boy to take it and give his name. It was a small gesture but an important one. If she wanted to stay -what was the next best guess- alive she'd need help. She had no idea what she was doing and these small concessions like this would probably go a long ways rather than ending up biting her in the butt like it usually did. Ironically, the reason she was a vampire was because she'd refused to do something and wouldn't swallow her pride. Ha, the universe was a terrible prankster. If she was in charge of things Kara's universe would be funnier, and without the bits of tragedy that the universe liked to mix in with it's little jokes.

She was jolted out of her thoughts by her own name being said by the boy. She was really hoping to be able to stop calling him 'boy' soon and use his real name. She tried not to be concerned when he looked confused about something. Maybe he'd forgotten his name? Maybe that's the type of supernatural he was or something? Or maybe he'd outlived them all and handshakes weren't something he knew about?

Her questions were soon answered by him linking his hand with hers, causing Kara to blush bright red. She tried to stammer out a few words about how she felt about the hand holding, but nothing coherent and she ended up looking at the floor. At least being a vampire meant eternally cold hands, which couldn't become sweaty palms. This is the first time I've held hands with a boy like this... this realization did not help her be able to communicate her -discomfort? She wasn't sure what she was feeling about the hand holding. She knew for sure that it wasn't entirely unpleasant and that was about it.

She barely caught his name before she saw Ross down the hall. Oh thank god common ground. Wait why the hell is he here? She looked over at Ross then Kono. Kara opened and shut her mouth a few more times before awkwardly seguing into, "hey Ross! Are you here for the abnormal group too?" Kara tried to gently pull Kono with her towards where Ross was. It didn't escape her notice that she was still holding Kono's hand. "Uh, this is Ishibashi Kono," she gestured at Kono, using the excuse to slip her hand out of his, "Kono this is Ross, a friend of mine."

Will could see that everyone seemed acquainted with everyone else already, and he felt slight discouraged. Was he going to be the "different" one among differents? With a slight sigh, he walked over to the nearest empty seat in the back and sat down, placing his back pack on the desk and taking out a notebook. Upon opening the book, a small loose leaf paper fell out with some writing on it. With an exasperated sigh, he bent over and picked it up. He then took out a pencil that was well worn down and started to write some more where he had left off in the notebook. He decided that since it was hard for him to keep conversation going for longer than five minutes, he might as well get his racing thoughts down on paper. Maybe that way he can at least pay attention if someone does talk to him.​

EMI SUZUKI
It wasn't long before Emi saw several other students enter the room for the first club meeting. She could feel the excitement well up inside her. But she couldn't let it show, right now she had to act responsible as the leader of the group.

She immediately came up with a way to grab everyone's attention. The psychic jumped on top of the desk made for her and put her hands on her hips,

"Attention all! If you're looking for the first meeting of the club for the abnormal, you are in the right place! I am the president of the club! You may all call me Emi!" Emi's voice boomed throughout the room.

She heard a suggestion for an icebreaker not long ago from another student in the classroom. Emi had already been planning something to find out about what made everyone abnormal, so this was perfect for her. She began to shout again,

"Now it's everyone else's turn to introduce themselves! Just state your full name and what you can do that's abnormal! I'll be going last, so for now I'll just go around the room!" She looked down at the girl who had suggested the icebreaker in the first place, "Since this was your idea, how about you go first?" She grinned.

@daird

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. Midori just had to be the one to open her mouth, and now she was paying the price. Crap.

"Hi, I'm Midori Kawamura, and well, it's probably easier if I show you what I can do." She disappeared back into her mirror, with a slight rush of air filling the void where she had been. A few seconds later, she popped back out, holding a cell phone. She didn't like to mention it, but she had a semi-passable bedroom inside there, complete with a sleeping bag, portable TV, and a laptop. Granted, she always needed to stick the cables outside so she had something plug into, but there were some perks to her situation, having everything with her no matter what.

CddY56L.png

giphy.gif

post_divider.png

@RainDash @Crysodic

Yet again, Kono was left slightly surprised as a bright hue of red rushed onto Kara's face. Had he done something wrong to embarrass her? Were his hands sweaty? No...that could not be it...Her hands were icy cold, so if anything Kono was practically freezing. He watched her gaze drop to the floor and he knew what was wrong. The girl had been acting so tough this whole time...so of course she would be embarrassed about her fears! She had wanted him to hold her hand as a secret and for him to take it so willingly threw her off guard! Kono reveled in this realization for a moment, a small smile forming on his lips as he watched her stamper to speak. This was almost so cute that he practically lost it, suddenly having the urge to give her a hug. He stopped himself, however, wanting to spare her further embarrassment.

He kept her hand in his own, focusing on it for a moment. It was cold, yes that was the main thing he felt...It was also smooth and soft. She must use a lot of moisturizer to keep them like that. He found himself rather liking her hand..even if the girl on the other end was rather annoying. He also found himself rather content in this moment, sliding his free hand into his pocket and pulling out another lollipop. He was rather nonchalant about this whole affair, waiting for her to speak. He eventually was about to speak himself when he was suddenly cut off by her turning and calling to someone who had appeared by the club door. He honestly had not even noticed the person, momentarily lost in his own little world he had created with Kara; however, Kara seemed rather keen to escape from if...but she continued to hold his hand as she tugged him after her to the club door.

Kono was rather reluctant to follow at first, feeling rather put on spot to have to talk to a complete stranger...Well, this Ross was not really a stranger. Kono knew most of the faces in his school, being that he enjoyed people watching...He just never cared to learn any names. He only stared at Ross while Kara introduced him, taking in the taller male's features with a rather sour expression. First thing Kono noticed was the height. Ross was taller than him by a couple of inches. Next came Ross's stature, who looked visibly stronger than Kono. He was thicker, muscles more defined and skin a bit darker than his own. Kono frowned at that, suddenly feeling rather self-conscious about himself...at least Kara was still holding his hand.

...Then Kara let go of his hand, leaving Kono feeling rather betrayed...almost jealous of this Ross before him. He gave Kara a side glance, a large frown forming on his lips before he turned back to look at Ross once more. He looked at the guy's face this time, noticing that his hair and his eyes were the same color. Kono never really understood that, and he did not understand how someone's hair could be so red. He was visibly impressed by it, his head tilting to the side as he gazed at it with wide eyes. "ohhh..."

He did not speak when Kara finished introducing him, instead dropping his eyes to stare at the salamander tattoo on Ross's right arm. Kono frowned even more, finding himself rather jealous that he did not have any cool tattoos of his own. With his hand free, he returned his attention to the unopen lollipop, unwrapping it and quickly popping it into his mouth and sucking silently for a moment. He had quickly come to the conclusion that he did not like Ross...It was not fair for someone to be that good-looking...and Kono found his hair silly, no matter how much he liked the color red.

He was even about to say something about it, until he was interrupted by a booming voice from within the classroom. He turned to it, actually relieved to find a quick distraction from Ross, who for some reason had totally pissed him off without having to do anything. Kono took a step to enter the room; however, Ross's larger form was blocking the doorway. Kono paused and glanced up at him through a half-lidded gaze. He sighed, brushing his hand through his hair once more and turning his gaze to inside of the classroom before he finally spoke. "eh...Ross, right? You gonna stand there and block the doorway like an asshole, or are you going to move your out of the way?" His question came out as a mumble, his raspy voice echoing slightly in the hall, but no farther then between the 3 of them. He glanced at Ross again with a disinterested stare....It was only because he felt sudden jealousy...and it did not help that he felt rather jaded that Kara let go of his hand. Whatever...He guessed that Ross was probably more her type anyways. He rolled back on the balls of his feet as he slid his hands into his pockets, waiting for the guy to move out of the door way or go inside...He kind of hoped that the guy would just leave, it was annoying to have someone this nice looking cramping his style.

"Very well," Teru said. "My name is Kisaragi Teru. And here on my lap is my friend, Saturn. No last names, no initials, just Saturn. It is nice to meet you all. I hope we have a fine... two years."

"My name..." Saturn, still half asleep, spoke, "Saturn... second year... Teru... also second year... me... show what I do? Alright..."

Saturn displayed the ability to stand up by herself. But that wasn't the main point. She conjured a little crystal stick that was hidden in her scarf, before allowing it to extend into a 3-metre pole, before it evolved into a scythe.

"Saturn n-" Teru was about to say something.

Her weapon was now twice her height. Its shape and transparent crystalline hue and smoothness matched a few legendary weapons of the same name - the Adamant Scythe Harpe of Greek Mythology.

And guess what it was called?

"This... Harpe... for self-defense...." Saturn said before retracting it back into its regular stick form and hid it in her scarf once more.

"Saturn, I thought I told you not to bring out concealed weapons unless the time comes," Teru said.

"But time... came..." Saturn replied, as if halfway into the dream realm.

"Alright, nevermind about this time," Teru sighs.

~~~

"Karasuma-Fox Alice..." Alice shyly spoke when her turn came. She hid underneath her hat. "I... I can't do it now... it's not time yet..."

Her face was a little red now.

temp (1).png
Ross looked surprised as Kara and a unknown boy came from what looked like out of the shadows. He had no idea they were conversing under the stairwell, much less of were they came from. Ross turned his surprised look into a happy smile as they approached him. After her introduction Kono, he looked over the male, Green hair, blue eyes...blue eyes always look cool. Pointed ears? That is rare. Dresses kinda strange, likes himself some lollipops I guess. Ross thought to himself, still looking over the new male. He was about to say something, then a louder than normal voice came from the class room, Ross nodded towards the two and stepped into the doorway leaning to one side. The one on the desk was Emi, he presumed quickly because of the introduction, and then later confirming his presumption with herself stating her name. Ross gave a small smile out as she pointed to the...girl half way out of a mirror? That is... Odd to say the least. The mirror girl slipped into the mirror fully and brought out a cellphone. Ross himself looked impressed, this was the first time that he saw anything like a person in a mirror much less a person in a mirror that is living, breathing and pulling shit out of mid...mirror? After the small spectacle, he heard the soft words of someone behind him. It was the Kono asking very politely to get away from the door way, he turned on his heels and looked at the frowning green man before speaking, "Sorry about that!" Ross spoke, turning on his heels again before walking to a desk in the back of the room before he got a response from the man.

~Morgana Lilet~

Morgana listened as the others introduced themselves. Hmph. Teru, Midori, Saturn, and...Karasuma-fox Alice? Odd name, but the girl was much to shy. None of them, save for Saturn were particularly interesting. Morgana had no doubt about it now. That Saturn had some connection to the Greek mythology. That Harp sealed the deal there. She would need to keep an eye on her, she didn't want to be on the receiving end of some divine punishment, from the christian God - or any for that matter. Soon after Saturn introduced herself, another boy cam walking in. Well, this club was growing steadily, and it was obvious there were people here with various powers and abilities. She supposed that was her cue to show off a little herself then.

"I suppose I'll go next." She smirked, standing up from her desk. Unlike these pesky humans, she was going to give them an entrance so that they would remember her name and exactly who she was. She took a few steps back from her chair so she wouldn't damage anything. "I am Morgana Lilet," She introduced herself, pausing briefly for a moment to let everyone memorize her name. "Some of you have probably seen me around school and thought that I well, wasn't a very nice person." She continued, giving a smug smirk as she did so. "Well, you're right." She said, clapping her hands together. "Why is that? Well, for one I'm not human. What am I you ask?" She gave a small giggle before folding her arms on her chest. No sense in playing all of her cards now. That wasn't a smart thing to do. "Not telling~" She teasingly replied. "But I will give you a taste of my abilities." With that, she snapped her fingers.

A flash of light appeared above Morgana as something materialized at her command. Suddenly, a huge sword was floating in the air above her. The blade was definitely not something that gave one comfort. It was elaborately made, incredibly heavy looking and overall seemed to be a sword that some evil warlord would use. The blade was wickedly sharp, being with a dragons skull carved into the hilt, as if it was eating the blade. The hilt itself wasn't any better. With a single hand motion, the sword embedded itself into the floor. The entire thing was huge, the hilt coming up to Morgana's shoulder. It was the largest sword she currently had access too. Also one of the heaviest ones she had period. She couldn't lift this thing without her magic.

"I can summon any sword I please, and control them with my mind. A form of Telekinesis, yet so very different." She smiled, wrapping a hand around the hilt of the sword as she walked to the front of it. It was a bit of an exaggeration, but she might as well scare these mortals a bit. She leaned her back on the sword, still giving everyone a smug smirk. "In some circles, I am known as the Princess of Blades. Others simply call me 'mistress'. Some just 'Princess'. " She continued resting her foot against the flat of the blade as she folded her arms on her chest again as she addressed everyone. "But for the sake of simplicity, you can all call me Morgana. Or Princess, whichever you prefer, humans~"

CddY56L.png

giphy.gif

post_divider.png

@Crysodic @The Alchemist @RainDash @Gore @Crow @daird @ShadyoFayx

With the idiot out of the way, or at least that was how Kono saw him, Kono was able to see fully inside the classroom. Apparently introductions had started, which Kono could not help but be interested in. He wanted to get to know these other "weirdos", so he took the time to do a quick survey of the room. The supposed Emi was at the lead of the group. There was some weirdo in glasses with a blonde girl in his lap, there was a girl sticking out of a mirror (something really to Kono's surprise, causing him to stare at her for a couple of seconds.), the same chick with brown hair and glasses seated quietly in the corner, the clumsy guy from before, a blonde kid with his nose shoved in a book, and now the idiot Ross had taken his place within the little circus of rather....normal looking people...well except the chick in the mirror.

Kono honestly found himself rather bored for a moment, this meeting reminding him of a crumby version of an AA meeting; however, when a girl to the left of the door stood to speak, he tuned back in to listen. The moment the girl opened her mouth, Kono knew that she was rather full of herself, and her actions seemed to only dig her a larger hole. She stood proud, her long red hair trailing down her back. She had bang, but they were lightly swept to the side so he could get a good view at her eyes, which were anything but ugly. The girl was actually very pretty and Kono could not help but take notice of that; however, the girl clearly was an ass...and the way she decided to show off her "powers" only further proved that.

Kono leaned against the side of the door to watch, no one in the room really taking notice of him from his place. Everyone was too busy watching that Morgana in awe...and to be honest, Kono thought her abilities were rather cool. She was able to summon swords, something that Kono only thought that anime characters and live action superheros could to. He went rather wide eyed for a moment, the girl's sword looking like it fell out of a video game of sorts. The whole "evil overlord from hell" look radiating off of it.

Kono gave a slight jump when it struck into the floor, and for a moment his inner Otaku took over. That had been one of the coolest things he had seen in a long time, and he was suddenly grinning at it; however, that grin seemed to melt away the moment Morgana spoke once more. The girl was completely smug, obvious spoiled...Who the hell did she think she was? Princess? It was so over the top and hilarious that Kono suddenly could not contain himself for another second. His inner asshole seemed to sweep through and he spoke before he could think.

"Princess? Princess of what? Princess of the spoiled little bitch club?" He immediately regretted speaking the moment those words left his mouth. This girl had a giant sword in her hands for fuck's sake! She could easily cleave him in two if she saw fit to; however, Kono's mood was already shit and he seemed to lack any ability to quiet his opinions as he glanced around the room and noticed all eyes were suddenly on him. He gulped, that lump suddenly returning to his throat as he crossed his arms over his chest and pried himself from the wall. He had already started....so why quit now?

"Ohh...I'm sorry. That was rude of me wasn't it, Princess? I would not want to offend you or the court-" he gestured to the rest of the room, leaning forward slightly as he bowed sarcastically to Morgana. "-with such disgraceful language." Kono paused then, rising back up as he took a couple of steps in Morgana's direction. "Or should I call you mistress, since clearly you seemed to be the Dominatrix type, hmm?" Kono gave a small chuckle after that, realizing how much of a sarcastic asshole he was must have sounded like. What did he care? This girl had it coming. "What will you have us do next, Mistress of the blades? Want me to throw on a latex thong and come up with a safety word?"

Last edited:
Titos Scala
Titos's question had been met with silence, so he chose to simply lean against the chalkboard rather than sit down. The last thing he needed was to draw even more attention by tripping yet again. A few more students crept in, some the centaur recognized and some he didn't. He was starting to get the feeling that this was some sort of Japanese fan club rather than a meeting for actual abnormal people and had set his mind on leaving. However, before Titos could turn a girl jumped onto the top of her desk and declared herself the head of the group, Emi. She proposed that they each introduce themselves in turn before she spoke up on what made her abnormal. Well, she had just found her way onto the centaur's suspicious list. He listened as each person introduced themselves and watched the demonstrations, from the girl who could pass through mirrors to the self-proclaimed princess who had summoned a gigantic sword above her head. Titos leaned his face into his hand, simply appalled at these people would so frivolously show what they were without truly knowing if someone else wasn't human. The small one called Saturn had caught his interest, if only because she demonstrated the ability to wield a Greek weapon that hadn't been seen in years. Did that mean it had been here in Japan all along? His musings were halted by a green-haired fellow with pointed ears who dared to talk big to the girl with an even bigger sword.
"You really are an idiot, you know that?" Titos said as he stood up from his lean and walked to a position between the green haired boy and the sword-wielding "princess." "She just summoned a giant-ass sword and you're going to make stupid remarks? Not the wisest move. And you..."
This time the centaur turned to address Morgana.
"Summoning a sword in the middle of a classroom in Japan? Not a wise move." He said with a shake of his head. "The people here are more obsessed with the supernatural than the entirety of Greece. You're lucky you're actually among people who share a different heritage from humans."
Titos looked to the rest of the group, realizing then that he might have overstepped his boundaries.
"You will all have to excuse me. In Greece, we're a lot more careful." He explained. "I guess I should at least give you a name, right? Titos Scala and right now I'm not willing to share what I am with any of you."
They were all a little too reckless for the Centaur's liking and until he garnered trust in any of them, he wasn't letting his secret slide so easily.

@DoomyCakez @The Alchemist @Lunar-Eclipse

Reactions: DoomyCakez
~Morgana Lilet~
@DoomyCakez

Morgana stood against her blade, that smug smirk never wavering as she looked at everyone. Surely they were impressed with her abilities. Humans were so easy to awe, and it was hilarious. Just throw around a bit of power and then they'd follow you simply out of fear and admiration. It wasn't until her introduction was interrupted by another few people showing up that her smirk faded a bit as she looked over the newcomers. More uninteresting people - although she was fairly certain one of them was causing the room to warm up a bit, but heat wasn't something that bothered her. It wasn't until that someone started speaking that she let her smug attitude drop.

P-princess of the spoiled bitch club!? Who did this plebeian think he was!? Her father?! She had half a mind to cut the brat in two, but as she was a nice and benevolent person, she would simply tell him off in a calm, sophisticated yet scathing manner. Yes, that should be easy for one of her caliber. Unfortunately, it seemed the man still had more to say to her. The damned fool was mocking her. The more he spoke, the more she hated this sad piece of human waste. Immediately, her temper flared up to the point it almost seemed like her red hair was actually on fire. Her hand visibly tightened around the hilt of the sword as her face turned into a scowl and she clenched her other hand into a fist. She was going to send this cretin flying to the goddamn moon!

Thankfully for him, his continued mocking saved him. Immediately, when he called her the 'dominatrix' type, the conversation took a downhill turn for her. Morgana's face immediately lost all of its anger as her cheeks turned a deep shade of red at the simple mention of the word. She started stuttering as she attempted to come up with a proper reply to the uncouth plebeian. Unfortunately, all that came out of her mouth was a small squeal she she started thinking of some rather...improper things. At the mention of him donning a Latex thong and coming up with a safety word, she lost it.

"L-latex thong?!" She squealed, probably loud enough to be heard a few rooms over. Her face turned so red it looked as if she was about to have a nosebleed any second now. She didn't show it, but she was trying to push images of Kono in a Latex Thong out of her mind. She wasn't having much success with it as she fumbled with her words, unsuccessfully trying to say something. Instead, her hand gripped harder on her sword as she attempted to lift it without her abilities. "J-just you wait until I lift this sword!" She gave the sword a few hard tugs with one hand and unsuccessfully tried to lift it. She tried again with both hands, trying to still unsuccessfully lift it.

To the others, it would be obvious she was much less threatening than she probably made herself out to be initially. She couldn't even lift the sword she summoned. Realizing what she was doing, her face only went redder in embarrassment. She had just made a complete fool of herself, didn't she? Just after making such a display of her abilities too! She mentally slapped herself as she realized this. She had to salvage this situation some way...

Unfortunately, another kid stepped in. Titos, he said his name was. She was just going to ignore him. Unfortunately, he went right on to insulting her too. Something about not using her powers and telling everyone what they were so easily. Idiot. She didn't tell them what she was. Just what she could do. But she ignored him, too addled to really do anything right now. She wanted to teach this other puke-haired idiot a lesson.

"Y-you!" She shouted, releasing her grip on her sword, face still redder than a tomato from embarrassment. She pointed an accusatory finger at Kono as she stomped a foot on the ground. "I-I don't know what kind of stunt you're pulling, but I-i've never done anything like that, you pervert! I've never even done anything like that so you can just go stuff it!"

CddY56L.png

giphy.gif

post_divider.png

@The Alchemist @Doc_Halladay

It seemed that his snide comment had done the trick. Morgana had looked utterly pissed and he thought her hair had even lit on fire. He gave a small cluck of his tongue, deciding to continue his mocking. "Oh...did I make mistress mad? I apologize for my insolence...I believe you would wish to punish me now, yeah? Where's the crop and whip, eh?" Kono laughed then and momentarily reveled in that...until she gripped onto her hilt. Kono's eyes momentarily widened and he instantly regretted every word he had uttered in that second. The lump in his throat had risen enough to completely silence him and he even visibly paled. He lifted his arms, in an attempt to at least shield himself, for if she chopped off his arms...at least those would grow back. {SHIT SHIT SHIT SHE'S GONNA CUT ME IN HAL-} His thoughts her halted the moment she tried to lift her sword and failed. She tried again and failed once more...and soon she was left tugging and grunting with all her might to life the weapon she had so brashly summoned.

Kono only watched her, a look of disbelief on his face as his wide eyes gave a small twitch. She...had been bluffing? Holy shit, she could not even lift her sword? What kind of badass was she??? Had this been some kind of joke. Kono's jaw dropped and he was soon unable to contain himself before he burst into a fit of laughter. "HA! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! YOU CAN'T EVEN LIFT YOUR SWORD!?" He bent forward, hugging his waist as he laughed harder, tears welling up on the edges of his eyes. "So a dominatrix that is easily dominated? Wow you are like every Otaku's dream girl, eh?"

His laugh was soon interrupted, when the clumsy kid from before stepped between them. Kono was still trying to catch him breath, standing up slightly to compose himself as he stared at the kid in momentary confusion. When the kid called him and idiot and basically repeated what Kono had been thinking all along, Kono thought it best to look past him, teasing the girl someone with a wicked smirk. "Her? PFFT! She's as harmless as a kitten. She could not even lift her damn sword." Kono did feel a twinge of annoyance upon being scolded as if he was some child. His head gave a small tilt, turning his head back to the apparent 'Titos' with a half-lidded gaze. "Not willing to share who you are? Well I can take a guess at that. Obviously you are some sort of squid or anti-gravity shit since you can barely stand without falling over." Kono chuckled at that. He was only teasing and he had to admit Titos had guts to come in and stop a fight like that. Kono respected that.

He reached out then, lightly pushing Titos' shoulder as he teased. "Nice to meet you, squid boy. You got major balls jumping in front of the Spoiled Princess of the Domina-" He paused when Morgana spoke once more, looking past Titos to the blushing girl with a a rather bored looking stare. "If you never done anything like that, then why is your nose bleeding? You must be the pervert. I bet you were even thinking about what I look like in that latex thong, hm? Give me your number after this and maybe I'll show you....That is...when you can actually lift your sword. It's still on the floor, like whatever dignity you have left, Mistress."

newcreate.php

tumblr_mz0mbuJEam1sv5rm5o2_500.gif

6ulbZQh.png

@DoomyCakez @Doc_Halladay @The Alchemist

Kara didn't know what she expected when she finally managed to get into the club at long last. The leader called for an icebreaker -Kara's favorite activity- that would include their name and their abnormality. So far it seemed that there was a disappointing lack of vampires in the group, so she had to hope that someone here had to know about vampires and how she could find a food source without outing herself as a serial killer who probably would snap any day now. Her concern about finding food was more pressing than the fact that Kono and Ross seemed to butt heads before they entered. While Kono had been someone she'd not known for very long, she still would have liked to have everyone get along.

That was when Morgana showed off her sword, Kara wanted to say a smartass comment but Kono beat her to it. She even let out a snicker after all was said and done and silence fell for moment between when Morgana figured out what he meant by it. It was nice to see someone else sputter and try to figure out to say for once. Besides, Morgana was kind of a bitch. However, she was a harmless bitch apparently as she grabbed her sword but it seemed that she could not actually lift it to strike down Kono.

Then some guy talked about how great Greece was and how nobody was this silly in Greece. For a moment, Kara entertained the thought that he might be a magic using Centaur. Nah. I don't think they make sticks that big. She thought, laughing to herself quietly in the corner. So far she'd managed to be passed over for the name game, but after Morgana's last comment Kara couldn't help rubbing salt in the wound.

"Are you sure because that's the look of someone who totally fantasised about seeing him in a thong. But you know... it's prefectly okay to have performance issues from time to time. One request though; try to take this scene outside next time. No one wants to see you two go at it, Princess Bitch." Kara moved forward into the light a little more so people could see her better. Unfortunately she could already feel the sunburns forming on her hands as she waved to everyone. "Hi, I'm Kara and uh... I'm a vampire."

That introduction sounded so much better in my head. At least now they'll think I'm a smartass and like the shadows. Far as first impressions go, it's better than last time...

temp (1).png

Ross has had enough.

Ross slammed his hands onto the table, making a large crash and then a thump go around the room. Lifting his hands, he walked towards the bickering three, leaving a small burning flame on top of the desk he had just smashed. Ash followed him as he walked, and light winds were felt around him as he approached the one named Kono. Silently, he grabbed the neck of the student, Ross's hands starting to glow like flames and his palms flaring with the heat of burning coals rapping around the feeble neck of Kono. "Look," Ross said in an angered tone, his eyes turning into a dark red as his salamander tattoo started to glow. "First, you do not miss treat ladies like that. It is wrong, and even worse when you do it do a bitch with a fucking sword that is taller than you." He pulled Kono close to his chest, "Second, stop fucking around with strength you do not know. For all you know, she could be the princess of Lucifer himself. " Ross's hands now heating up more, "Now, in summery. Learn some respect. " Ross dropped Kono onto his feet again, then turned around to the girl with the sword and pointed at her with his now flaming hand and flickering arm. " You, need to learn to shut the fuck up. Your not better than everyone. I have half a mind to slam you into the ground right now!" He motioned towards the ground before pointing at the woman again, " Just shut up, and let Emi do the leading before stepping up and being just a fucking twat. " Ross finished his speech with little flames coming out of his mouth as he spoke the last of the words. He turned once again towards the tumble boy, " I have no idea what to tell you, just...don't talk to these people except when you are ready to fight. " Ross cooled down, his hand turning into a flicker and his palms only slightly more red as he once again grabbed Kono and pulled him along the walkway of desks, and forcing Kono into the one right before the last one were the flames of Ross's first fire were still lit.

Ross sat back down, placing his hands on top of his head, moving his heat from his hands, into his hair, setting his hair ablaze with no real worry.​

~Morgana Lilet~
@DoomyCakez @Crysodic @RainDash

At the further accusations of being told that she was a bitch, and that she was the one thinking perverted things, only served to make her even more embarrassed and uncomfortable. This uncouth, insufferable, damnable jerk! She could handle this flirting, but...damn it! He was pissing her off! Her hands balled into fists as he spoke. She could handle being talked down too, she'd just brush it off. But being called weak as a kitten? Oh hell no. Damn her father, and damn his damn rules and damn this stupid bastard! She was pissed, and she was going to let this dumbass know it! She didn't reply to Kono immediately, instead, she simply glowered at the floor as she grumbled to herself she was going to stab him, show him that sword just wasn't for show. She was going to do it violently. Violently...and repeatedly.

Before she could act though, another girl - one who hadn't introduced herself yet. She hoped she was there to try and back her up, but it seemed her hopes were quickly shattered. She sounded almost like the green haired kid. In fact, they kinda looked similar to Morgana. She would have thought them related, had she not been boiling with anger and embarrassment at the moment. "I-I wasn't-!" She attempted to deny the accusations, but failed miserably. And performance issues?! She didn't have performance issues! At least, she didn't think so. Even in her hundred or so years of being alive, when she said she had done nothing like that before, she literally meant nothing. Still, Morgana couldn't bring herself to say anything for fear of sounding and looking even more idiotic than she had before.

What made it even worse, was when a third kid walked up. He seemed to be some sort of fire based creature, judging from the heat he was exuding and the burning around his arms. At first, she thought he was defending her. She would have given him a nice little reward for that. Probably one of her swords that deflected water based attacks. If he hadn't stuffed his foot in his mouth.

After practically attacking Kono, he turned around her and he practically told her she wasn't better than these people! Not to mention his horrid language. Of course she was better than all of these stupid creatures! Ugh! She was a demon, and the daughter of one of the most powerful lords in hell! That inherently made her better than these morons! Her fists tightened into balls as her anger only built. Why the hell did they have to be so...so damn mean!? What the hell did she even fucking do!? Sure, she showed off a bit, but...she didn't deserve this, did she?! She'd have been praised for her skills back home!

By now, Morgana was a fiery mix of anger, embarrassment, and hate at the moment, and all she could think about was putting these three jack-asses in their places. With a swift motion, she grabbed the hilt of the sword without a word. She gave it a solid tug, this time it easily lifted off of the floor with a grunt from herself. Dear Satan, this thing was heavy even using her telepathy. Without warning, two other swords materialized around her, appearing to wobbly float in the air at her side as she focused most of her energy on the giant sword currently in her hand.

"You..." She quietly began. "...You all...just think you're so cool. So damn awesome." She made a swift hand motion, letting go of the blade in her hand as it levitated in the air. "Well I got news for you jackasses! I'm a demon! Princess of hell! You honestly think you can get away with insulting me like this...well, screw you guys! My dad will beat some fucking sense into all of you morons!" With a thrust of her arms, she sent the blades flying towards Kono, Kara, and Ross. She was pissed. She wanted so bad to just end them. She really did. They'd get what was fucking coming to them in the afterlife. Despite her intense desire though, there was one thing she liked more. living. Just as the three blades were about to impale their prospective targets, they stopped mere centimeters away form their necks.

"You...are all lucky..."Morgana simply stared back at the ground as she quietly spoke. Her voice wavering a bit as the blades disappeared, returning to whatever dimension they came from. "Whatever...I was wrong to come here." She glowered, stopping briefly beside Kono. She didn't entirely know why she did, but she felt the need to at least say something. "...Goodbye....Jackass." She quietly said, as she made her way to the door.​

Joseph knew that he was running late for something today, but it didn't occur to him until a few moments ago. He was running through the halls at an unnatural speed. He was like a blur passing other students. He had to jump over a few obstacles.

He stopped at the right room when he looked around he was suprised. He didn't expect to see so many people. He may of gotten it wrong when they say abnormal. He drugged what's the worse that can happen. He walked in and sat down. "I'm sorry that I'm late I had a meeting with an elderly man at a hospital. It's not what your first guess is. It was just time for me to collect him. Someone else has to take my shift on these things sometimes. Anyways my name is Joseph Constantine, but eveyone just calls me Constantine. It's nice to meet all of you. If anyone could fill me in on the topic of the day That would be great. Oh I'm a reaper and I work in this region. It's pretty much what you expect. I guide dying souls to purgatory to be judged. I also have the lovely job of guarding the balaclava between the supernatural and the natural. If a demon or any being attempts to harm a mass amount of humans in a serious way I have the lovely job of hunting them down and sending them back to their original plane of existence. I call it deporting."

Last edited:
EMI SUZUKI

Emi's high hopes for a happy group a friends had nearly been crushed once a fight between a few of the students broke out. This was awful...this was...like when she was a kid. As much as she hated to remind herself of when she was bullied, it was all she could really compare it to. Kids picking on each other for their differences...She wanted the exact opposite of that to happen here.

She wanted everyone to be okay with who they are here.

As she saw the demon girl head towards the door out, Emi's psychic powers kicked in, making the streaks of color in her hair glow once more. She put her right hand out in front of her and lifted the arguing group up a few feet into the air. "Hold on! You guys are missing the point of this club! We're all supposed to be proud of what we and others are!" She exclaimed.

"Now apologize for insulting each other, got it? And Morgana, reconsider leaving after you all do so."

Emi flipped the group of people in the air upside down, causing them to all float on their heads. "The faster you can make up, the faster I'll stop this." She said with a wide smile across her face.

@DoomyCakez @Crysodic @RainDash @The Alchemist

Titos Scala
Titos backed off from the feuding Morgana and Kono as the two continued to fire insults between each other, only to be joined by a girl who claimed to be a vampire. He didn't disagree that Morgana might have stepped out of line and given an off-putting vibe, but it didn't justify anyone's behavior toward her. The centaur was prepared to try and reach out to her when she threatened to leave, but Emi made sure to put a quicker stop to the escalating situation. Without warning, all the guilty parties were raised into the air and turned upside-down for emphasis. The club president demanded that apologies be made all around, or there'd be no moving from their current suspended states. Titos allowed himself a sigh of relief when Emi took action. He had been considering walking out the door given the collective immaturity of those who had spoken the most, but she had given him hope that maybe these people could be reasoned with. The centaur still wasn't fond of the flaunting of abilities on school grounds, given the chances that a human might see them, but he was probably going to have to adjust to the dynamics of this group. Apparently the media was right about Japanese high school students. They were all hyper and prone to expressing themselves dynamically. This was going to be difficult to cope with. The centaur didn't have time to think on it, as a late-comer rushed into the room and explained what he'd been doing. Oh boy, a reaper of souls. If he'd been there just five minutes earlier, he would have seen a chance for potential people to deport to the underworld.
"Well, right now the topic is a lesson in getting along with other kinds of supernatural species." Titos said in reply to Constantin's question of what the topic of discussion was. "As you can see, our club leader, Emi, is delivering a lesson to these individuals who treated each other with disrespect and a small amount of violence."
He didn't know what else to say, and didn't really want to say anything else on the matter as it was. The centaur was more interested in seeing how things would pan out. After all, it had distracted the others from his declaration that he wouldn't reveal his heritage right off the bat.

@Lunar-Eclipse @Zadok shadows