Elswood Academy [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Should there be diversity [a certain limit in a species]?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
<.<>.><.><.<

<.<>.><.><.<
tumblr_inline_mm3lfqrxHl1qz4rgp.gif

Can I heeellpp yeeww?~

tumblr_inline_nkavv97cFi1rtcuwt.gif

Oh hush, you are never annoying if you're EVERYWHERE.
Which is why you're great.
~

He's an actor, isn't he?
I have no idea. I need to watch more K-Dramas.
tumblr_mx37r70oZw1r6vqoeo5_250.gif
Thank you lol

tumblr_inline_nkavv97cFi1rtcuwt.gif

Oh hush, you are never annoying if you're EVERYWHERE.
Which is why you're great.
~

He's an actor, isn't he?
I have no idea. I need to watch more K-Dramas.
tumblr_mx37r70oZw1r6vqoeo5_250.gif

Like I said, I'm uncultured as fuck, I have no clue... I'm just creeping on you through gifs ;D

The FC struggle is so real right now >.<
*flails*

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
The FC struggle is so real right now >.<
*flails*
For me I was like, "Oh god, I'm doing another Asiaaannn fuuuuuck. Oh whatever, Dean is a talented soul and he needs some recognition up in this. ANOTHER KOREAN IT IS."
Hope you find one soon! I cannot wait to see your CS!

For me I was like, "Oh god, I'm doing another Asiaaannn fuuuuuck. Oh whatever, Dean is a talented soul and he needs some recognition up in this. ANOTHER KOREAN IT IS."
Hope you find one soon! I cannot wait to see your CS!
That is my literal life every time I create a new character!

Honestly I'm torn between Min Yoongi because I'm trash but honestly he'd make a good pyromaniac or Kwon Ji-yong. ;u;

@Jihae - Haha, you remind me of a friend, who also watches tons of K-dramas..

Anyhow guys.. Hale Sanders, is done. Will have to work on my female char tomorrow.

But now.. go take a look at my first char.

That is my literal life every time I create a new character!

Honestly I'm torn between Min Yoongi because I'm trash but honestly he'd make a good pyromaniac or Kwon Ji-yong. ;u;
Because I'm Trash, you're Beautiful Trash^^

who also watches tons of K-dramas..
I don't watch a ton of K-dramas because time won't allow for it, however, I do listen to A LOT of Korean music.

I'm torn between Min Yoongi
I say go for it, I mean, why not, you know? He loves playing with fire, and you could find a lot of images/gifs for it.

Notice, how, there is a lot of Korean beauties in this RP. Not that I mind it, though.~

Elswood to Asnwood
??????

Because I'm Trash, you're Beautiful Trash^^
We're all beautiful trash.~

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I don't watch a ton of K-dramas because time won't allow for it, however, I do listen to A LOT of Korean music.

I say go for it, I mean, why not, you know? He loves playing with fire, and you could find a lot of images/gifs for it.

Notice, how, there is a lot of Korean beauties in this RP. Not that I mind it, though.~

??????

I'm not Trash... I'm Treasure, everyone should say that when they feel like Trash... Knowledge for your Asses XD

??????

There's a vast majority of Asian characters.
Elswood to Asnwood T_T;
Am I the only one who gets it?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
But now.. go take a look at my first char.
I love him. He looks F A N T A S T I C.
Man, all of your aesthetic CSs are putting mine to shame.

Reactions: Akashi
Another question! For freshman, will the RP start with them waking up at Elswood, or should that be included in the bios?

I love him. He looks F A N T A S T I C.
Man, all of your aesthetic CSs are putting mine to shame.
Well, my own CS is actually quite simple. Using them tabs and a few fieldsets.. Thats pretty much it. @Ali has a fancyyyyyyyy CS tho.. or CSes as I should put it xD

But thanks.. Can't wait to RP with Hale.

Status
Not open for further replies.