Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my intro post up^^.

@Levont I guess Pandora has set her eyes on Elie as her first minion...I mean friends lol.

Semine's opener is posted but I am not happy with its length yet... I will make Hayleys more insightful into her personality as I did not do that with Semine.

Guys, there is no morning assembly. >_<

If I do one, it will be at the end of the first or second school week.

Last edited:
Oh, wasnt sure so I just had Semine come in. I left it vague for interaction and also because I didn't know to much.

Yeah. I never start a rp the same way twice. This time we're going to class when the bell rings, and announcements shall be made in class.

Lol @Angelic Fusion Semine and Pandora are not going to probably like each other ones powers come from life and the others come from death xD.

Roger, I will have Hayleys entry coming up here when I get home. Still at school even though my classes for the day are over at 12:00pm my time. SO! Give me like 45mintutes... I work quick...

Also, For Life and Death to exist there must be harmony between the two for without the other.... the remainder can not exist. We ran into this before we rebooted. I think it will be Hayley and Pandora to be honest. They will conflict when it comes to magic.

@~!Mr. Day Dreamer!~

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I like that lol.

Now! Depending on how your character acts there can be a mutual relationship or even a friendship. Semine is a slightly bubbly individual but... militaristic....

Thats what I did with Hayley @Levont . It may be Chaos but she is REALLY mentally unstable.

Oh Yeah after I looked back at Hayley's cs yeah they might which just makes the rp better.

Pandora is not militaristic she is materialistic I just had to say that xD.

Semine is to nice to just attack anyone without a reason. She would take several hits before retaliating... Hayley on the other hand is different.

Pandora personality and thanks to her powers is a manipulative type girl she'll act nice to you until you aren't any use to her anymore like a lot dark magic using supernatural beings xD.

@~!Mr. Day Dreamer!~

I built both my characters to resist illusions and stuff. Semine is like a Soldier basiclly with her mindset being drilled into her by a Militaristic father whos family runs into the Japanese military history for generations.

Hayley is so used to insanity and voices that she literally just doesn't care.

Both are polar opposites.... Hayley is pure offensive while Semine is almost pure defense unless it is nighttime. I leveled them out due to that... Hayley will just dance around you like some demented Harelquin which is what I based her off of more than anything else.

I think you have a Rival in Hayley. I will get a post up for her soon and you can judge what you wish to do with her and how to handel her. I wont promise anything off the back as I like letting things play out now honestly.

Well, Its not a full proof resistance.. Hayley may be at times but for Semine its kinda hit or miss. She will catch on quick if you aren't careful and that is where her resistance lies... Hayley is just... insane.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.