Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I do give Ririka her last rites...

Lets do it :D

My posts are so short, there's no room for socialization with the others, dammit :V

I thought you were going to grope her or something. >_> <_<

(Yes. Your gm is a perv.)

Also, guysss, @Silver, @White -- Chocolate , @daird, @ERode, and @R-9 Pilot haven't posted their intros yet so let's not leave them behind. :D I'm also not even sure if r-9 is still apart of the rp, but tagging anyway just in case.

@Wolfsbane706 then make'em bigger! :D

Semine wouldn't attack over her being glomped.. she would over being Groped XD

I've decided to sit this one out. So, have a good one, and thanks for getting my attention.

Does that mean you're going to be focusing on Let the Stars Fall Down then, R-9? :3

Anyways, posted. Kaoru gives no shits, and the school must be run by a pervert if the skirts are all that short.

Does that mean you're going to be focusing on Let the Stars Fall Down then, R-9? :3

Anyways, posted. Kaoru gives no shits, and the school must be run by a pervert if the skirts are all that short.
Indeed. And there is nothing any of you can do about it! *evil laughter*

I think I'll have everyone wear bloomers and tank tops as the gym uniform.

Reactions: Silvir
Yeah, I'll be focusing on Let the Stars Fall Down and a few other things, instead. I may try to request a villain or antagonist sort of position in here at some point (or now...maybe), because it's not what I usually do but it's something I'd like to do. Play up the whole "dark magical girl" and such.

Also, just to add my two cents on the current conversation, bloomers are the only acceptable bottoms for girls' gym uniforms in a Japanese school. Accept no substitutes.

Yeah, I'll be focusing on Let the Stars Fall Down and a few other things, instead. I may try to request a villain or antagonist sort of position in here at some point (or now...maybe), because it's not what I usually do but it's something I'd like to do. Play up the whole "dark magical girl" and such.

Also, just to add my two cents on the current conversation, bloomers are the only acceptable bottoms for girls' gym uniforms in a Japanese school. Accept no substitutes.
I haz the perfect role for you if you want it. I'd love for you to stay. :) Arc 1 main antagonist is already made. :3

wudfijsvav.

Something is seriously up with my settings. Notifs are being a butt. Getting onto intro right away!

How scandalous. I guess the teaching staff are all female as well? As well as the groundskeeping staff?

Well, shoot me a PM on the antagonist related roles, I'll be happy to hear what you've got.

How scandalous. I guess the teaching staff are all female as well? As well as the groundskeeping staff?
You know. I really haven't figured that out, yet. I had it in my mind that all of the teachers were magical girls so I guess so.

So what, after they retire from active magical girl duty, as a reward for all the times they saved the world, they become minimum-wage janitors in a school? XD

So what, after they retire from active magical girl duty, as a reward for all the times they saved the world, they become minimum-wage janitors in a school? XD
Janitors aren't teachers!

But, maybe to add some diversity staff can be any gender. :3

There are no magical boys, right? Does the JSDF do anything at all, in regards to whatever the magical girls fight? Like, are guns effective? Also, are all girls magical girls? Is it common NOT to have magical abilities? Uncommon? Rare?

Before Creep Janitors...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.