Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Pandora is gradually learning her powers right now she only knows her minor powers just like any skill thats how I see it, the more she learns about herself the greater her power skills get I think I like it that way for me.

Hayley stumbles upon her abilities. Semine was trained for a young age to harness and control her powers. She went to school before coming to the academy. That before hand training was just to control it so it doesn't flood out. She knows most of her abiltiies.

Appearance:http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47084014

Name: Victoria von Lieblos

Year: Third

Alias: Night Witch/Nachthexe

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 150

Element: Darkness

Personality: Energetic, hyperactive, manipulative. All words frequently used to describe Victorias nature. Really, though, only "energetic" and "hyperactive" really apply. She's also quite friendly, if you've managed to avoid angering her. One of the fastest ways to trigger her otherwise lengthy temper is to understate her status as nobility. Call her a "commoner" and Victoria will descend upon you with every ounce of her powers.

Bio: Victoria is a transfer student from one of the more prestigious German magical girl schools. With two years of studying already under her belt, she volunteered to be part of an exchange program as part of an invitation for Elite to be a member of an international network of schools. Of course, the only reason she applied in the first place was to get a firsthand look at some of Japan's own noble families. And so, her reasons for being at Elite aren't just political, but personal as well.

Extracurricular Activities: Dance (ballet), Theatre Club, Literature Club

Magical Girl Abilities:
Minor:

Schwarz Bolzen (Black Bolt): A small sphere of darkness fired at a single target. Homing capable.

Nacht Schalen (Night shield): A mid-sized personal shield. Victoria needs both hands to use it.

Nacht Augen (Night Eyes): A fancy name for night vision.
Medium:

Schwarz Schutz (Black Guard): A larger version of Nacht Schalen. A dome of protective dark energy.

Nacht Feuer (Night Fire): A line of black flames that extinguishes a second after manifestation. Continues for twenty feet before stopping.

Major:

Begrüßung der Nacht (Welcoming the Night): An aura that temporarily blinds everyone within 200 feet, so long as Victoria considers them an enemy or opponent. Sometimes backfires.

Costume: A classical witch's outfit with a "nighttime" motif. The skirt is shorter than average for mobility, and the shoes have stars for buckles. Victoria insists on keeping the sleeves longer than her arms, claiming style as the reason.

Appearance:http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47084014

Name: Victoria von Lieblos

Year: Third

Alias: Night Witch/Nachthexe

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 150

Element: Darkness

Personality: Energetic, hyperactive, manipulative. All words frequently used to describe Victorias nature. Really, though, only "energetic" and "hyperactive" really apply. She's also quite friendly, if you've managed to avoid angering her. One of the fastest ways to trigger her otherwise lengthy temper is to understate her status as nobility. Call her a "commoner" and Victoria will descend upon you with every ounce of her powers.

Bio: Victoria is a transfer student from one of the more prestigious German magical girl schools. With two years of studying already under her belt, she volunteered to be part of an exchange program as part of an invitation for Elite to be a member of an international network of schools. Of course, the only reason she applied in the first place was to get a firsthand look at some of Japan's own noble families. And so, her reasons for being at Elite aren't just political, but personal as well.

Extracurricular Activities: Dance (ballet), Theatre Club, Literature Club

Magical Girl Abilities:
Minor:

Schwarz Bolzen (Black Bolt): A small sphere of darkness fired at a single target. Homing capable.

Nacht Schalen (Night shield): A mid-sized personal shield. Victoria needs both hands to use it.

Nacht Augen (Night Eyes): A fancy name for night vision.
Medium:

Schwarz Schutz (Black Guard): A larger version of Nacht Schalen. A dome of protective dark energy.

Nacht Feuer (Night Fire): A line of black flames that extinguishes a second after manifestation. Continues for twenty feet before stopping.

Major:

Begrüßung der Nacht (Welcoming the Night): An aura that temporarily blinds everyone within 200 feet, so long as Victoria considers them an enemy or opponent. Sometimes backfires.

Costume: A classical witch's outfit with a "nighttime" motif. The skirt is shorter than average for mobility, and the shoes have stars for buckles. Victoria insists on keeping the sleeves longer than her arms, claiming style as the reason.

Woo! Hayley has another Germanic individual to speak with finally. Oh, Things will get interesting considering Hayley can barely read or write japanese.

Best buds by necessity then?
Depends on how your character goes about her. Hayley knows more than German. She doesn't need to be friends with others and honestly with her mental state at times its hard to be. SO! We shall see.....

M'hm. They plug Yukiko up to a machine and pump the ice from her to supply the rink.

Post Up Tomorrow^^.

Post up in fours hours since my assignment due in 3 and half hours

I will post somthing for my characters in a few hours. About to get out... I have classes all the way up to 12 so I wont be free untill then.

I'll drop in soon as I figure out how to do those colored text blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.