Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it was a good run while it lasted, to be honest! Like, almost half a year if you count the pre-reboot version. Thanks for spending the time on it!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Karo and envogue
I'm probably going to make another one when I have more time, but without the magical girl aspect and some other changes. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Karo
Oh, nice! Hopefully stress over here has died as well and I can join a RP of yours once more. Things are finally settling over here...

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Karo and envogue
I'm sorry the RP had to bite the dust, but it was rather enjoyable while it lasted, even if we all had to have a few slow weeks. The dynamic in this group was amazing, and honestly, this is one of the best groups I've ever encountered, and after around five years of RPGing on multiple sites and forums, I've only said that three times, including now. It's rather impressive that we drummed up almost three hundred OOC pages, and more than thirty pages of IC, along with countless PM threads for plot and character development planning. I regret that I was so absent in the last weeks, and wish I could have figured things out and been able to post more often. But damn, I had fun.

In short, y'all are great, this RP was great, and goddammit I wanna spam you all with rainbows.

This Baby Noodle loves all of you.

Ah, we shall meet again! :3 There will always be Yuri yumminess from the queen of Yuri.

Anyone want to continue this theme with a smaller cast? I still want to have some magic girl related fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.