Elite Magical Girl Academy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! Here comes my big addition to Hayleys BIO. Sailor I will add in how Hayley got her locket.

Busy day to day, but I shall post accepted characters soon and schedules. :D

• , red

Name:
    Pandora Mortricia Fairchild

[/hr]

[/hr]

• , silver
    Year: 1ST Year

Alias: Queen Of The Shadows

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 135LBS.

Element: Voodoo (Dark Magic/Spirit Magic).

Personality:
    P
    andora is a fun and social girl. She may be able to conjure dark spells and voodoo but she still knows how to have some fun. Pandora is loyal to certain people, if you show her that you can be trusted then she'll trust you. If you back stab her she'll put a curse on you; it won't be pleasant if you ever cross her. Pandora does like to help people, she uses her magic to protect the people she loves and to hurt and torment her foes. People tend to want to follow Pandora around, maybe because her voodoo aura can hypnotize people into becoming her minions. Pandora wouldn't call herself a selfish brat, but other people do call her that. She just knows what she wants and she knows how to get it.

Bio:
    T
    his is Pandora's story. Pandora was born to a japanese-french funeral owner mom and a italian-american dad. Pandora is an only child, her parents had 5 miscarriages after they had Pandora. Some people say that Pandora cursed her mother's woman parts because she wanted to be the only child. Pandora is a smart and creative child, she excelled at every thing she did in school. Maybe it was because of her voodoo aura that hypnotize people into zombies, they became Pandora's minions not remembering anything after they snapped out of it.

At first Pandora didn't know why people followed her around like brainless idiots, she just thought she was super popular because of her exotic look. Then her powers started to kick in; she loved controlling people making them do her bidding like little servants. Pandora wanted to learn about her dark magic and voodoo spells. It probably wasn't a coincidence that her parents owned a funeral home, she would use her powers to bring the dead back to life; it didn't last long they would rot out after a few days. Pandora wanted to enroll in the magical academy as soon as she turned 15. Her parents told her not to use her powers for evil too much, since dark magic is soo enticing someone that just started using it can get too in depth and loose their sanity and well being.
  • , green
    Extracurricular Activities: Cheerleading, Music Club and Theater Club.

Magical Girl Abilities:

Minor: Voodoo Aura- Pandora gives off a green and black aura that compels any simple minded person or creatures into doing her bidding, becoming her minions until she makes them stop.

Spirit Ball- Pandora can shoot out a spirit or soul ball towards her enemy killing off one of her minions in the process.

Spirit Armor- Pandora sacrifices one or multiple minion(s) and uses their sacrificed soul as protection for herself, it cuts any attack from an opponent in half. It only last for three attacks (After her opponent or enemy attacks her three times the armor breaks down).

Death Fire- Pandora can conjure dark green and black fire from the darkest shadows that burn her opponents, it's worse then regular fire since it can only be put out by a light magic user. (It has a 3 second burning duration).

Medium:
    Strength Of The Spirits- Pandora can kill off one or multiple minion(s) to give her spells more strength. If she uses their spirit say with Death Fire Pandora can cause multiple burns to more then one foe at a time.

Voodoo Dolls- Just like any good voodoo caster Pandora can create cursed dolls to torture her enemies. She can cause harm to an enemy from anywhere she is as long as she has something of theirs when the doll was created.

Cursed Trinket- Pandora can curse a piece of jewelry, accessory, clothing, etc... she can give it to someone to manipulate them into doing what she wants them to. She usually uses them for only the more strong willed foes that can't be compelled by her voodoo aura. So if you know you don't get along with Pandora you probably shouldn't accept a gift from her.

Major: Expression- Pandora using the most deadliest dark magic skill she can torture her opponent breaking their limbs and weakening them into submission; it can also be super exhausting and annoying to Pandora. So don't get her pissed off into using it. Expression also has limitless power; Pandora can destroy small cities if ever need be (which she wouldn't unless "someone" she liked asked her too). The more minions she has the stronger expression is; killing off multiple minions every use. The bigger down side of expression is it can bring Pandora to the brink of death almost killing her, the first time she ever tried to use it she went into a 2 week coma. Expression can only be used on weak minded foes, they have to be vulnerable to deception and trickery.

The Rise Of The Minions- Pandora had read legends that certain voodoo magical girls have a skill that can grant them the power to bring back over 100 undead, creating an army of zombie warriors. Pandora knows that she has the skill but she doesn't know how to use it, seeing as it might be too deadly for her to use it yet.
  • , black
    Costume:
    Pandora wears a blindfold around her eyes. To control the shadows and death you have to see only darkness and feel the shadows around you.

Theme Song:
    Represents Everything That Pandora Is!
[/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
I like everything about Pandora, except the skills Alive and I'm having some issues with Expression as well. So, Alive is definitely a no go, at least for the start of the rp, and if it was a skill I allowed something like that would be classed as Major. Bringing someone back from the dead isn't really light magic.

I think for expression, it would be more suitable if it wasn't a one hit kind of kill. Like, add a weakness to it. I see that it takes a toll on the user, but there should be some way for the target to have a chance to escape it.

Also, Midori has green fire.

OH ok^^ and I'll take alive out and I guess like you said put it in later down the line^^. Expression I got from The Vampire Diaries since Bonnie super witch lol. I could put expression only works on people that Pandora can only use expression on weak minded people who are vulnerable to deception pop head, druggies drunks etc...

Ok I took out alive and the put in the last sentence in expression if it still doesn't seem right I think I have another idea too. If that doesn't work maybe someone can block it out by thinking of something else since it uses your mind and spirit power against you say by using meditation you can block the skill out.

Nicely done. Approved.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@~!Mr. Day Dreamer!~

Not sure if I'm liking the small part in death fire where the fire can only be put out by light magic user. As far as I know, we don't have any light magic user. For all intents and purpose, that's a kill attack over duration in the minor ability. Can you widen that limitation so other magic can put out the fire?

I feel like giving my character a complete re-work over the magic and abilities. Normally, I'd be fine with having a character more defensive than offensive but ... would the the whole re-work be worth the time and effort? That and I'm afraid if I go overboard and make something completely god-mod . _ .

Thoughts anyone?

I kinda like what you have right now. As for worth the time and effort, Sailormoon will be the judge of that.

Good observation, but you don't have to get hit by the fire. I think adding a 3 second duration to said fire is better, but say that light magic can expel it instantly. Minor skills are supposed to be pretty basic, not finishers.

Last edited:
OK! Ill work on reworking Hayley now. OMG I know what her other attack will be...

This will take place Sailor after what we discussed. It wont be right at the start.

I also edited Semine and Hayley's BIO's

Also, Semine's Theme.

Hayley's Passive. Chosen for its... well listen and you will see.

Last edited:
Christ, all these people-control abilities. Why be a magical girl when you can just take over the world? XD

Anyways, I'll be making a character for this, but I have two questions. In the list of Other Elements, you had etc. at the end. If that's the case, would that mean that there are more elements than the ones listed above?

In regards to one person's ability to go into the past, how exactly are you planning on handling that? Are you just going to go make everybody go into the past hour and create a parallel dimension? Or what?

I'll add the 3 second duration to death fire now^.

Okay....i think that is good >.< Now for the judgement. I hope this is good.

Appearance:

19684wall.jpg

Name: Takenaka Chiharu
Year: second
Alias: Aegis

Height: 5'8 (176 cm)
Weight: 157 Ibs (71 kg)
Element: Aegis

Personality: Chiharu is a dedicated person. When she starts something she does so intending to finish it. She enjoys being active and doing stuff. With a simple but honest personality she keeps an optimistic mood as much as possible. But while honest she is not open and dislikes burdening others with her own things. Rather keeping them to herself and dealing with them in her own way. The girl thrives on emotions and is easily swept on by her own. Which also makes her surprisingly delicate to the atmosphere around her. And also makes her sensitive about her friends.

Bio: The second youngest child in a family dominated by females. Her parents are worker class. The family is tight knit with strong personalities all over and no fear to speak ones mind. They value effort and so far most of them are doing well in studies or work. Chiharu her self is not getting along very well with her oldest sibling who dislikes the whole magical business and has a hard time dealing with Chiharu being part of it.

Extracurricular Activities: Dancing, Music, Martial arts

Magical Girl Abilities:

Minor:
Aegis Seal 1 -
Unleashes basic protection fields around Chiharu, gives minor defence against most attacks except piercing ones
Ikaros - Floating behind her back several staff like shapes appear forming the silhouette of wings. These depending on can either attack, defend or provide flight.
Charge - by charging different parts of her Aegis or barriers she can then release that part, momentarily loosing it for an offensive attack. The charge can increase in strength depending on how long she holds it.
Barrier - Simple energy barriers that can be adapted in shape these can be used to block but are also capable of attack trough rapid expansion or movement.

Medium:
Aegis Seal 2 -
Releasing the next stage the defence around her improves greatly opening up tree focuses healing, strength or speed.
Tempest - by releasing the inner energies that fuels Aegis an energy filled storm takes shape around her disrupting and weakening magical powers.
Phoenix - releasing Aegis from herself she can defend others instead or temporarily boost their abilities.
Overcharge - Overloading her self she is only able to use Ikaros and phoenix but their powers are greatly improved.

Major:
Reverse -
by taking all her defensive energies and refocusing them into offence Chiharu can for a brief period strike out with enormous destructive force. Putting high strain on her self.
Aegis unseal - Locking her self down only focusing on Aegis she can spread the defence and put up impressive resistance even against stronger abilities.

Costume: Seal -1
1329079-bigthumbnail.jpg

Seal 2 + Unleash
ff9e7f09bd69993a6eab0f683c0d43bd.jpg
Theme song:

Last edited by a moderator:
@White -- Chocolate
If it's just about the abilities, I personally wouldn't worry about it too much. (At least for me,) the point of this roleplay is the socialization aspect, the communication between the magical girls and how their abilities play into that. Though I gave Tomoko some abilities that she can potentially fight with, she isn't designed - especially compared to some of the other characters - to win a fight. Except maybe versus NPCs. If you have something in mind for your character that doesn't depend on the abilities, I wouldn't worry about it.
Also, if you're worried about godmoding - you will be told by everyone if that's a problem :P

@ERode
The way I got it, you can use any element you want. I don't know if there are real limitations, but we had someone with 'glass' as her element for a short time ;)

Oh yeah, I hope I have a few other people that don't worry so much about fighting, because I'm not gonna do a lot of it. :)

EDIT: If I can avoid it, that is. The gamemasters always get their way in the end xD

EDIT2: I forgot to mention my opinion on the magic-powered artifacts. I don't really like it. I want to be able to transform without relying on some object that I carry with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or the non fighters can be more of the support while us attackers fight lol xD.

Christ, all these people-control abilities. Why be a magical girl when you can just take over the world? XD

Anyways, I'll be making a character for this, but I have two questions. In the list of Other Elements, you had etc. at the end. If that's the case, would that mean that there are more elements than the ones listed above?

In regards to one person's ability to go into the past, how exactly are you planning on handling that? Are you just going to go make everybody go into the past hour and create a parallel dimension? Or what?
It will be the decision of Asami and whoever will be affected by the time control. There will be a small perimeter, I'm assuming, and I don't think she would just drag everyone into the past without their permission. I trust Silver.

You can create any element you want.

@White -- Chocolate
If it's just about the abilities, I personally wouldn't worry about it too much. (At least for me,) the point of this roleplay is the socialization aspect, the communication between the magical girls and how their abilities play into that. Though I gave Tomoko some abilities that she can potentially fight with, she isn't designed - especially compared to some of the other characters - to win a fight. Except maybe versus NPCs. If you have something in mind for your character that doesn't depend on the abilities, I wouldn't worry about it.
Also, if you're worried about godmoding - you will be told by everyone if that's a problem :P

@ERode
The way I got it, you can use any element you want. I don't know if there are real limitations, but we had someone with 'glass' as her element for a short time ;)

Oh yeah, I hope I have a few other people that don't worry so much about fighting, because I'm not gonna do a lot of it. :)

EDIT: If I can avoid it, that is. The gamemasters always get their way in the end xD

EDIT2: I forgot to mention my opinion on the magic-powered artifacts. I don't really like it. I want to be able to transform without relying on some object that I carry with me.
Your character doesn't have to fight, though I do have big plans for Arc 1 and there will be battles. There will also be a main antagonist, and smaller antagonists. But, guys, and this is for everyone. There are a lot of characters, and no one can be in two places at once. You're not all going to always be apart of the battles, or apart of the social situations, and not everyone is going to wind up as friends right off the bat.

@Silvir She's approved, though I do wonder if there is an element besides 'emotions' which would be more fitting for the magic Aegis uses?

Like if anything she could be light since aegis healing and protection. That would be a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.