Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah, Sailor, how long does it take for the ball to go back to the owner? Does it fly back to their hand as fast as it was thrown away? Does the ball disappear and then reappear in their hand? Or do they have to go and grab it themselves?
It comes back pretty fast, which is how Midori is able to get away with ricocheting the ball.

Hm, does it come back in its orb form, or its bowling ball form?

Hm, does it come back in its orb form, or its bowling ball form?

When it's about to be in your hand it's in marble form, if that makes sense.

@SailorMoon hmm. Just remember that Eile caught Momoka's ball.

@Red Velvet Special who were you talking to in the rp? Eile was also teleported out due to injury unless Akiko was talking to her
I was talking about Ririka since that was the first third year Akiko so pop out. If you want you could interact with Akiko asking her to help you to the nurse. She loves to help people lol.

Huh, doesn't that mean that all your dodgeball throws are like bommerrangs? Like, I can imagine a magical girl doing something like...

She throws the ball in any direction. After that, she outruns the girl she's chasing, and the ball follows behind her, still in bowling ball form. As long as the magical girl on the offense team stays a set distance away from the ball, the ball would stay in its bowling ball shape, and thus, be able to knock defense team girls out.

Or does it not work that way?

Huh, doesn't that mean that all your dodgeball throws are like bommerrangs? Like, I can imagine a magical girl doing something like...

She throws the ball in any direction. After that, she outruns the girl she's chasing, and the ball follows behind her, still in bowling ball form. As long as the magical girl on the offense team stays a set distance away from the ball, the ball would stay in its bowling ball shape, and thus, be able to knock defense team girls out.

Or does it not work that way?

It can work that way. Yes. :)

Right. I think I understand it now. This is now not amusing me anymore.

So the ball is acting like a boomerang despite the fact that it is a marble that turns into a bowling ball. So it's acting like a tampered bludger from harry potter 2 minus the injuring part.

Right. I think I understand it now. This is now not amusing me anymore.

So the ball is acting like a boomerang despite the fact that it is a marble that turns into a bowling ball. So it's acting like a tampered bludger from harry potter 2 minus the injuring part.

Yeah. And sorry you're not enjoying yourself.

My brain had exploded but then it was replaced so now I get it lol.

I almost have 1,000 posts cool.

Thanks for the tag. I'm just hella busy and even more tired.

So is Nagi in the IC, left her on a roof somewhere.

Anything interesting happen? What's the score on the game?

@Wolfsbane706 There was.no point in tagging Victoria if she wasn't even gonna try and catch the ball. @.@

@White -- Chocolate Nope, not really. There's no score, girls have been sent out.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Sorry, that's just what I meant > . < It's Ririka and Akiko out, right?

and Elie now.

No I reedit cuz it was game breaking for me to catch a ball in flight.

Honestly I'd rather Eile have caught it since Victoria didn't lol, I just wanted to give her the chanceto respond.

Go for it. I still have Semine. Besides, I keep getting into trouble for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.