Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kureha is on the second floor with Yuki while Ririka is relaxing on the bleacher.

I'm working on my first year character now.

Also, @White -- Chocolate , just tagging you since I know sometimes you miss out on conversations. x]

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
Alright, before I post, let me just confirm some things.

Kaoru is running in one direction. Yukiko is cutting her off and jumping while she throws ze ball. Meanwhile, Midori is behind Kaoru, and throwing her ball straight at her. That'd mean that, if Kaoru dodged the Midori-ball, or, if she was teleported after getting hit by the Yukiko-ball, the Midori-ball would continue on its course to hit Yukiko, right?

• Love
Reactions: envogue
Alright, before I post, let me just confirm some things.

Kaoru is running in one direction. Yukiko is cutting her off and jumping while she throws ze ball. Meanwhile, Midori is behind Kaoru, and throwing her ball straight at her. That'd mean that, if Kaoru dodged the Midori-ball, or, if she was teleported after getting hit by the Yukiko-ball, the Midori-ball would continue on its course to hit Yukiko, right?
Yes.

@dragonesper Aren't they hiding in a statue? o.o

Alright, posted. I assumed that Yukiko would still be in the air by the time she collided with Kaoru, but if that's not the case, I can edit with Kaoru getting squashed underneath by Yukiko.

Hide is also on the second floor, but hasn't seen the two yet (I'm imagining they are just out of her immediate sight.)

Yukiko didn't exactly do a lutz. If she does crash into Yukiko, they'll both go sliding (because of Slick Slider which automatically creates ice underneath Yukiko as she moves) but Yukiko will take the brunt of the fall.

I can imagine the last girls in this ending up in a circle Mexican stand-off XD

Yeah, but magical girls are superhuman. I'd assume that even a normal jump would go pretty far and long, which was why I thought that Yukiko would probably have jumped far and high enough that she'd go over Kaoru if Kaoru had fallen on her back.

I see it more like this considering they are all Volatile young girls.

• Love
Reactions: Silvir
Figure skating jumps by themselves aren't very high, so I don't think Yukiko would even be able to jump over Kaoru even if she wanted to. As it stands, she made a little bit of a miscalculation: Kaoru is moving faster than she thought and she didn't jump with the intention of going over the other girl. So, this isn't so much a Kaorucrash as a Kaorusmash.

So something along the lines of...Kaoru falls on her back, and Yukiko's skates get caught on her clothing, causing her to fall over as well?

Hide is also on the second floor, but hasn't seen the two yet (I'm imagining they are just out of her immediate sight.)
I imagined that there were multiple rooms. Matsuri did see Hide though! And is running. I mean retreating. Justicely.

@SailorMoon I'm getting there, no worries.

@ERode More like Kaoru's flailing ends up in an unintentional hug when she crashes into Yukiko, knocking them both over due to knocking Yukiko off balance.

My post had Kaoru fall down before she reached Yukiko though. Which was how she dodged the Yukiko-ball the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.