Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be alright if Yukiko sleeps through the rest of P.E.? I'm having the urge to make one of the more compassionate characters carry her off the field.

Would it be alright if Yukiko sleeps through the rest of P.E.? I'm having the urge to make one of the more compassionate characters carry her off the field.

It could be Nataliya :P. She isn't a insane individual... she believes in a code of conduct.

So far the people that are out are

Ririka
Akiko
Momoko
Nagi
Mizuki
+NPCs

Yeah. When I get access to a computer, im going to make a proper list of who is in and who is out

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
The one with the undeclared rivalry against Victoria.

There is no Rivalry yet.

Hmm... if I had an unoffical theme for Nataliya it would be this. It match's her personality. Her parents are Soviet Hardliners.

Nataliya is real cute. :3 Mmm, she's only a grade below Momoko too. <.<

@Iatos Mmmm, you can't access the bleachers from the arena. So, she's inside of the arena and Suzuhara is on the bleachers.

Oh i see.
If you want, you could have Fanny have been hit out already and be on the bleachers. I'll be concluding the game after everyone gets a few more posts in.

Nataliya is real cute. :3 Mmm, she's only a grade below Momoko too. <.<

@Iatos Mmmm, you can't access the bleachers from the arena. So, she's inside of the arena and Suzuhara is on the bleachers.

She literally is a complete Odd ball. She appears and presents herself as a Rigerous trainer but is really a shofty as she believes in a code of honor handed down by her parents. She also.... will probably have a rivalry is Victoria..

So.. She is a disciplined Lover... I based her off of a few characters through history. She is our Femme Fatale but also a person who kisses you before she kills you which may give her the nickname Venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.