Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Levont you do not get in trouble. :o I just like to make myself clear, because that's my job as the GM. It's nothing personal.

I'll reply after Moon has given her opinion on my cute, bullyable first year.

Here:

Suzuhara%20Mizuki_zpsynbalhqx.png

Name: Suzuhara Mizuki
Year: First
Alias: Healing Light
Height: 54 kg
Weight: 1.56 m
Element: Holy

Personality: She, blushes easily, gets toungue-tied in the matter of moments and is an all-round bundle of blushing nerves. She's also very mellow and easy to push around making her the ideal plaything for her older sister.

Bio: The youngest of two girls she admires her older sister a lot while she herself ends up falling short. Being always compared and failing has made her more of an introvert with no notable social skills at all. She'd blush if you even looked at her.
Other than that she grew up fairly normally and has been playing the flute most of her life, she also envies the courage of those standing on stage.
Her older sister did not awaken as a magical girl and is currently training to be a hairstylist, main victim: Mizuki.
She is not aware of her capability of healing illnesses.
Extracurricular Activities:
Archery
Literature club
Orchestra

Magical Girl Abilities:
Minor:
Warming light: Summons up to five orbs of light, they're warm to touch and have no other uses beyond lighting up a place.
Holy arrow: Shoots a single holy arrow to her target, especially effective against dark.
Dispel: A hands-on magic that removes one negative status effect

Medium:
Heal: Heals small to medium injuries, have higher than average effect and can heal all illnesses with the exception of chronic and/or serious illnesses.
Rain of arrows: More arrows! A rain of arrows! Limited radius of 50 m from target point.
Divine barrier: A barrier of holy light that protects her from minor attacks and occasionally medium attacks from the dark elements.

Major:
Divine punishment: Rains down flaming, holy arrows on a field with 500 m diameter. It's exhausting to use and she can get hit by the arrows if she isn't careful.
Holy remedy: An union of dispel and heal. Can heal major injuries and clear up most negative status effects, extending this effect to curing all types of illnesses. At this point in time it puts an extreme toll on her body and she passes out after using it.

Costume:
images

Without the staff and wings, the accent colors are changed to purple and blue.
FFX_Weapon_-_Staff_5.png

This is her staff!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll reply after Moon has given her opinion on my cute, bullyable first year.

Here:

Suzuhara%20Mizuki_zpsynbalhqx.png

Name: Suzuhara Mizuki
Year: First
Alias: Healing Light
Height: 54 kg
Weight: 1.56 m
Element: Holy

Personality: She, blushes easily, gets toungue-tied in the matter of moments and is an all-round bundle of blushing nerves. She's also very mellow and easy to push around making her the ideal plaything for her older sister.

Bio: The younger of two girls she admires her older sister a lot while she herself ends up falling short. Being always compared and failing has made her more of an introvert with no notable social skills at all. She'd blush if you even looked at her.
Other than that she grew up fairly normally and has been playing the flute most of her life, she also envies the courage of those standing on stage.
Her older sister did not awaken as a magical girl and is currently training to be a hairstylist, main victim: Mizuki.
Extracurricular Activities:
Archery
Literature club
Orchestra

Magical Girl Abilities:
Minor:
Warming light: Summons up to five orbs of light, they're warm to touch and have no other uses beyond lighting up a place.
Holy arrow: Shoots a single holy arrow to her target, especially effective against dark.
Dispel: A hands-on magic that removes one negative status effect

Medium:
Heal: Heals small to medium injuries
Rain of arrows: More arrows! A rain of arrows! Limited radius of 50 m from target point.
Divine barrier: A barrier of holy light that protects her from minor attacks and occasionally medium attacks from the dark elements.

Major:
Divine punishment: Rains down flaming, holy arrows on a field with 500 m diameter. It's exhausting to use and she can get hit by the arrows if she isn't careful.
Holy remedy: An union of dispel and heal. Can heal major injuries and clear up most negative status effects. At this point in time it puts an extreme toll on her body and she passes out after using it.

Costume:
images

Without the staff and wings, the accent colors are changed to purple and blue.
FFX_Weapon_-_Staff_5.png

This is her staff!
Looks good. I think she'll be useful as a true 'holy' character. :) Approved.

Is she a Miko? That would be cool if she had a job as a shrine maiden. :3

It is, it would be amusing having her recruited to be a miko to be honest. Imagine the hilarity xD

Ah, so what would be more fun, self sacrifice from Yuki or the two teaming up against Midori?

Also, I've been wholly confused by the rules of the ball. Girls on defense can catch the ball and use it against a girl on offense, right?

Kureha is more likely to tell Yuki to run, leaving her to deal with Midori. Why? Because Kureha would never let her friends get in trouble because of her and she is also completely against turning her back towards Midori in a fight.

This might end up escalating xD

Kureha is more likely to tell Yuki to run, leaving her to deal with Midori. Why? Because Kureha would never let her friends get in trouble because of her and she is also completely against turning her back towards Midori in a fight.

This might end up escalating xD

But Yuki wouldn't want to leave Kureha to fend to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.