Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I want to get a tattoo, but I don't know of what...and most actors or aspiring actors (me) usually shouldn't have to visible tattoos xD.

Anyway going to get posts up before I leave.

My post is up now.

It's crap, and I didn't quite know what to do with Mako. Or anybody. I can't get my points across right.

It's crap, and I didn't quite know what to do with Mako. Or anybody. I can't get my points across right.

Are you okay? :o

I'm gonna concur with Karo. It feels rather hard to follow everything going on in the gym scene. It feels like too much is going on at once.

Well, I tried to give the people what they wanted, but it obviously hasn't helped. If you don't want to do this anymore Luna, there's no hard feelings.

Well, I tried to give the people what they wanted, but it obviously hasn't helped. If you don't want to do this anymore Luna, there's no hard feelings.
I don't want to quit, I just don't want an event that is this chaotic. I just don't even know what to do, and I don't know how many people feel the same way.

I'm just being super-slow since a lot of stuff has happened and I've not been in the mood for being silly.

I'm writing on my reply though. Just been slow on it.

I don't want to quit, I just don't want an event that is this chaotic. I just don't even know what to do, and I don't know how many people feel the same way.

Kira is a hostage, so you really don't need to do much. I thought this was understood when you offered to be one. Either way, I'm not saying quit, but there were people itching to do battle so I've given them that opportunity. The event hasn't even really started with so much game planning going on, but try to see the bigger picture. It's really not that chaotic, yet.

Kira is a hostage, so you really don't need to do much. I thought this was understood when you offered to be one. Either way, I'm not saying quit, but there were people itching to do battle so I've given them that opportunity. The event hasn't even really started with so much game planning going on, but try to see the bigger picture. It's really not that chaotic, yet.
Well, I'll just leave it at that then. I don't mind not doing much. Really the biggest bother is just that the posting is at a snail's pace despite everyone being out of school now.

Are you okay? :o
Yeah, just really jumbled and seriously doubting my writing abilities. I wanna add substance to my posts and show whats going on in my character's minds, as well as set up some evidence for future thoughts, but I can't articulate and I feel like I'm rushing it. I don't know. I feel like I'm setting everything up to be misconstrued.

Yeah, just really jumbled and seriously doubting my writing abilities. I wanna add substance to my posts and show whats going on in my character's minds, as well as set up some evidence for future thoughts, but I can't articulate and I feel like I'm rushing it. I don't know. I feel like I'm setting everything up to be misconstrued.

Everyone has those moments, baby noodle. You're an excellent writer and your posts were clear enough. Also, you got them to gym, hooray. :) You can always use your next post to try and achieve what you were going for, or edit your current post.

• Thank You
Reactions: Karo
Everyone has those moments, baby noodle. You're an excellent writer and your posts were clear enough. Also, you got them to gym, hooray. :) You can always use your next post to try and achieve what you were going for, or edit your current post.
Okay. :) I'll probably edit a bit, and then explain more in my next few.

Post incoming tonight - I know it's been awhile since I've done so. I guess I'll have Midori take the first
hit as well, lol.

Also, for people that haz not posted for P.E. you have until Wednesday night to get your posts up before I remove you from the roster.

@Guardian of Star Light Go ahead and submit a CS and we can talk about when you want to come in. I'm past the post of introducing new chars, though, so joining in during our game might not be a bad way to make an impression on the other chars.

Posted!

Whoa... This is why drama is not my best friend, I lose the will to be silly.

Be careful now Moon-sama, Kureha has a bone to pick with Midori xD

Posted!

Whoa... This is why drama is not my best friend, I lose the will to be silly.

Be careful now Moon-sama, Kureha has a bone to pick with Midori xD

What do you mean be silly? o.o I don't think your post was silly at all.

And lol, Kureha is about to get beat. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.