Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda without laptop now. Won't be able to write my post for this until tomorrow...

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Kinda without laptop now. Won't be able to write my post for this until tomorrow...

That's fine. :)

@Wolfsbane706 Do you want me to remove you from the roster? I don't mind working with players if an actual effort is being made, but if you're no longer interested I can't do anything about that.

That's fine. :)

@Wolfsbane706 Do you want me to remove you from the roster? I don't mind working with players if an actual effort is being made, but if you're no longer interested I can't do anything about that.
Do what you want. This particular dry spell feels like it's gonna last awhile.

Do what you want. This particular dry spell feels like it's gonna last awhile.

Alright. I'm going to go ahead and remove you from the roster. Good luck with everything.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Need moar posts meow!

Since everyone is interacting together, I've voided the interaction field for now. That being said, considering there has been a 3 day gap in posting. I'm thinking that if we want to finish this event, we need to either ask players to post faster, or speed past them. At the rate this is going, it will take us three months to finish this game. That is the entire summer. It is moving this slow because everyone is waiting for others to post either because they want to be considerate or they are seeking character interaction and not getting it.

Since everyone is interacting together, I've voided the interaction field for now. That being said, considering there has been a 3 day gap in posting. I'm thinking that if we want to finish this event, we need to either ask players to post faster, or speed past them. At the rate this is going, it will take us three months to finish this game. That is the entire summer. It is moving this slow because everyone is waiting for others to post either because they want to be considerate or they are seeking character interaction and not getting it.
School is just getting out for a lot of people, so it's not too much to wait until the weekend. I haven't posted for Midori yet, but really, we just need the game to get started. :x So doing anything is always a bonus.

School is just getting out for a lot of people, so it's not too much to wait until the weekend. I haven't posted for Midori yet, but really, we just need the game to get started. :x So doing anything is always a bonus.
That reminds me, with Wolf gone, we need to rebalance the teams. Rouges lost 1, Team 2 lost 2, Team 1 was unaffected.

That reminds me, with Wolf gone, we need to rebalance the teams. Rouges lost 1, Team 2 lost 2, Team 1 was unaffected.
We can't rebalance it without shifting the teams around, I think it's best if we leave it as is and just focus on playing the game.

So many dead pplz, so many unanswered posts. :o

M'hm. I have two tags, but a ton of people haven't posted.

Ehehehe... I started writing on it but then I got distracted?

Though, in all seriousness: I've had some mess to deal with so my mood for pure silly haven't been the best. I'll try to write my reply after some busy stuff today. How I hate bureaucracy...

Post tonight or tomorrow, depending on how long my shift runs and whether my computer wants to play nice. >_<

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Post tonight or tomorrow, depending on how long my shift runs and whether my computer wants to play nice. >_<
Yayyy :D

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Reactions: Craftsdwarf
Nicki Nicki Nicki xD.

Okay, I'm at the library so I can have posts up finally. Getting new comp in July^^.
Nicki is wifey.

I'm very excited to hear that! I have time to check up on things today, aanndd I just got a new tattoo a couple days ago. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.