Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flip a coin?

Also, yes, I'm so playing up the undertones xD But Moon is doing the same!

I don't know how to not have undertones in my posts, lol.

I think the only way for Sailor-san to not have undertones is for it to escalate to full blown lesbian activity.

I'm just too lesbian for my own good.

Reactions: dragonesper
I'll post again tonight.

My laptop died out on me i was planning on buying a new laptop anyway but for now i cant post until i get the laptop like in the end of june or the beginning of july. Sorry.

My laptop died out on me i was planning on buying a new laptop anyway but for now i cant post until i get the laptop like in the end of june or the beginning of july. Sorry.

Alright. So should we post pone the party?

Alright. So should we post pone the party?
Yeah...sadly. But it works out I guess lol. Sailor you know what I'm talking about. I hate that it happened right before I was planning on getting a new one annoying.

Going try and post soon, guiz. Let's kick ass ;3

I'll post after the maintenance has occurred. Was waiting for @Shattered♦Secrets™ to post but now that's kinda difficult to do. Which means: I need to know Akiko's reaction and Pandora's reaction to Kureha and Mizuki respectively. Just in general terms work.

Only six more days and I shall be free. I think I might spend the first 72 hours doing non-stop RP.

Reactions: envogue
I'll post after the maintenance has occurred. Was waiting for @Shattered♦Secrets™ to post but now that's kinda difficult to do. Which means: I need to know Akiko's reaction and Pandora's reaction to Kureha and Mizuki respectively. Just in general terms work.
Akiko will sit with her and ask her if she needs a new shirt or something Pandora will sit down nonchalantly with the other girls. My phone is kind of wacky so I can't post in ic...annoying but I should have the money by the end of June to hget a new laptop.

@Angelic Fusion for the ents Semine summons they'll have elemental attributes that way when certain characters battle them it'll determine how strong or weak their attacks are against it. So, the tree is wood and the car is metal.

@Angelic Fusion for the ents Semine summons they'll have elemental attributes that way when certain characters battle them it'll determine how strong or weak their attacks are against it. So, the tree is wood and the car is metal.
Bingo.. While a tree may be strong against brute force attacks it is really weak against fire. The car on the other hand is faster but can be taken down by brute force attacks... Fire wont have much of an effect on it but water will. Electricity will effect both of them as equal.. mostly but the Ent is much larger so it will not have as great of an effect.

Bingo.. While a tree may be strong against brute force attacks it is really weak against fire. The car on the other hand is faster but can be taken down by brute force attacks... Fire wont have much of an effect on it but water will. Electricity will effect both of them as equal.. mostly but the Ent is much larger so it will not have as great of an effect.

This is to keep things balanced. Sure, it will take a few attacks but the ents aren't indestructible, especially if they're up against their opposite element.

So, no internet in the apartment until Sunday this week. On the other hand, I've got a laptop that eventually cooperates if one is patient. And can just get online on campus. So I'll still be around sporadically to check things and maybe get a post in.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
This is to keep things balanced. Sure, it will take a few attacks but the ents aren't indestructible, especially if they're up against their opposite element.

Thats what I had them devised around. Her Major power version of this is the strongest. Then again.. thats a combination type of power but she cant use it in this situation.

Notifications broke, again, and I've lost all possible interest in RPing and doing actual writing. That, and I'm lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.