Elite Magical Girl Academy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely, yeah. Midori has an upper hand when it comes to combat, plus Kureha isn't thinking straight, she's pissed off.

d566521336d16903180d5c46ad744689_zpsgvssnqam.jpg

Name:
Isabella DeMonce

Year:
Second Year

Alias:
Paradox

Height:
5"4'

Weight:

Element:
Time

Personality:
On the surface Isabella is a quiet, unassuming young woman who prefers the company of books and quiet places over people. She's soft spoken and polite to a fault, acting the part of the well mannered lady that she was raised to be. She's not one for starting trouble nor is she bold enough to try and stop it when it begins. An innocent face and sweet sweet heart... who'd ever assume the truth? In reality Bella is quite a snake in the grass, a cunning, manipulative girl who gets what she wants one way or another. Her meek appearance and personality puts down people's guards, making those kind to her easy to get close to and manipulate while those who'd bully her make the dangerous mistake of underestimating her. She enjoys toying with people, staying close to those she'd see at useful tools or fun playthings while keeping the less favorable one at bay. Her justification for doing this is almost non-existent; she simply enjoys playing people in her favor. This becomes much more apparent when she transforms, taking obvious pleasure in controlling the flow on the battlefield and playing with her opponent as she does so.

Bio:
Isabella was born to a wealthy English businessman and his beautiful trophy wife. With such a high pedigree between the two it was a disappointment and shock when something went wrong at her birth. Before she'd even left the womb she'd gone blind in her left eye, the doctors unable to do anything about it. Despite this speed bump she was raised all according to her father's plan. She was taught etiquette and was given only the best private tutors money could buy. Even from a young age she proved to be dangerously clever and determined. Then the magical girl academy in Japan opened up. Leaning on her father and wrapping him around her finger just as he'd taught her to do to others, she begged to go. After enough time, money and yelling over the phone, was she accepted.

Extracurricular Activities:
Track Team
Ikebana Club
Etiquette Club

Magical Girl Abilities:

Minor:
Eye of Chronos - While regularly blinded in her left eye, her magical girl transformation restores her sight and gives it temporal vision -- the ability to see a few seconds into the future. This is of course limited by her sight. It only affects the left eye and means she must have sight of where something is going to happen to be aware of it. While it has it's blind spots it's invaluable in open combat as her foresight can make her nigh untouchable.

Time Bomb - Energy plucked from random corners of the universal timeline, each containing a small portion of some great energy or destructive force that has been released in the past, carefully displaced from the rest of time without affecting it's flow. These bursts of energy are conjured into baseball sized spheres made of countless copper gears and can be launched as projectiles. They'll blow up and release the force within upon contact with any hard surface though they can be blown pre-maturely with a gesture.

Chronolock: Minute Hand - This power conjures a trio of golden orbs, each containing transparent, ethereal gears that tick away. With a gesture she can launch them, throwing them at high speeds in a straight line. The moment these orbs make contact with anything solid they burst, expanding ten inches in diameter before the gears stop in place and time within the sphere is locked in place. Time stops flowing inside the orb for fifteen seconds, holding whatever is inside in stasis. The lock only affects what's in the orb, meaning that anything outside the orb moves normally. However a person or object can be partially locked, holding a part of them in place and keeping them stuck there as if they half encased in ice. The only thing that can't be locked is Isabella herself.

Temporal Repeat - Reaching back in time, Isabella can summon a phantom of recent events to repeat something that has occurred. This golden hazy construct is set in time and thus can't be stopped from repeating the action it already took. No matter how many times it's done it will always perform the action the same exact way regardless of outside forces. The place it occurs is also set as the place is just as important as the action in the timeline. This is not a two way street however. While nothing can affect the event from reoccurring, the event can affect things in the present time. While it takes a clever mind to use it to it's full extent, Isabella has learned the art of playing her opponent into her hands and throwing their own repeated attacks at them once in place.

Medium:
Chronolock: Hour Hand - This power conjures a giant golden dome around an area, creating a time lock around the space. Unlike it's lesser version, it doesn't lock everything in place. Any person or creature with enough magical energy is able to move freely while mundane people and the environment itself stays in place. The field can hold as long as Isabella is transformed though it can put quite a hamper on her. Anything that happens inside the field that would affect the environment or locked people doesn't occur until it falls, causing all events to occur simultaneously. The dome also creates a barrier around where it's placed as nothing, magical or mundane, can enter or exit it once it's up.

Quantum Leap - A simple but effective skill, Isabella is able to put herself at any point she was in recent time, in the same condition, place and position she was in at the time but with her mind unaffected by the rewind. The spell takes a moment to perform and a significant enough shock or hit can stop her from doing it. It acts like a teleport, moving her from once place to where she was prior with no downtime inbetween.

Overclock - A powerful buff she can place upon herself or others with a touch, Isabella taps into her powers to accelerate the flow of time on a single person. The individual and the world around them would experience time dilation. Those with the spell on them wouldn't feel any different but would notice the world around them would be moving at a snail's pace in comparison while anyone observing would see them moving and acting at break neck speeds. While incredibly potent it's also an extreme drain on her energies and the effect ends the moment she chooses to or when she's forced back into her civilian form.

Major:
Endtime - Isabella traps her victim in a giant ornate hourglass, equal portions of sand resting at either end in blatant ignorance of physics. From there it's just a matter of choice. She can cause the sand from the top to fall downwards, rapidly accelerating time in the lower half as the victim ages away. It doesn't stop until all the sand drops and in that time your average mortal shrivels up, falls into dust with his bones following suit, leaving no trace. On the other hand she could cause the sand to rise up and reverse time, leaving more powerful supernatural creatures with long lifespans to lose power and possibly size while mortals are de-aged back into their childhood with the end result being the complete unmaking of them as a person.

Costume:
QcJl6W6_zpsd56q5eoz.png

Last edited by a moderator:
d566521336d16903180d5c46ad744689_zpsgvssnqam.jpg

Name:
Isabella DeMonce

Year:
Second Year

Alias:
Paradox

Height:
5"4'

Weight:

Element:
Time

Personality:
On the surface Isabella is a quiet, unassuming young woman who prefers the company of books and quiet places over people. She's soft spoken and polite to a fault, acting the part of the well mannered lady that she was raised to be. She's not one for starting trouble nor is she bold enough to try and stop it when it begins. An innocent face and sweet sweet heart... who'd ever assume the truth? In reality Bella is quite a snake in the grass, a cunning, manipulative girl who gets what she wants one way or another. Her meek appearance and personality puts down people's guards, making those kind to her easy to get close to and manipulate while those who'd bully her make the dangerous mistake of underestimating her. She enjoys toying with people, staying close to those she'd see at useful tools or fun playthings while keeping the less favorable one at bay. Her justification for doing this is almost non-existent; she simply enjoys playing people in her favor. This becomes much more apparent when she transforms, taking obvious pleasure in controlling the flow on the battlefield and playing with her opponent as she does so.

Bio:
Isabella was born to a wealthy English businessman and his beautiful trophy wife. With such a high pedigree between the two it was a disappointment and shock when something went wrong at her birth. Before she'd even left the womb she'd gone blind in her left eye, the doctors unable to do anything about it. Despite this speed bump she was raised all according to her father's plan. She was taught etiquette and was given only the best private tutors money could buy. Even from a young age she proved to be dangerously clever and determined. Then the magical girl academy in Japan opened up. Leaning on her father and wrapping him around her finger just as he'd taught her to do to others, she begged to go. After enough time, money and yelling over the phone, was she accepted.

Extracurricular Activities:
Track Team
Ikebana Club
Etiquette Club

Magical Girl Abilities:

Minor:

Eye of Chronos - While regularly blinded in her left eye, her magical girl transformation restores her sight and gives it temporal vision -- the ability to see a few seconds into the future. This is of course limited by her sight. It only affects the left eye and means she must have sight of where something is going to happen to be aware of it. While it has it's blind spots it's invaluable in open combat as her foresight can make her nigh untouchable.

Time Bomb - Energy plucked from random corners of the universal timeline, each containing a small portion of some great energy or destructive force that has been released in the past, carefully displaced from the rest of time without affecting it's flow. These bursts of energy are conjured into baseball sized spheres made of countless copper gears and can be launched as projectiles. They'll blow up and release the force within upon contact with any hard surface though they can be blown pre-maturely with a gesture.

Chronolock: Minute Hand - This power conjures a trio of golden orbs, each containing transparent, ethereal gears that tick away. With a gesture she can launch them, throwing them at high speeds in a straight line. The moment these orbs make contact with anything solid they burst, expanding ten inches in diameter before the gears stop in place and time within the sphere is locked in place. Time stops flowing inside the orb for fifteen seconds, holding whatever is inside in stasis. The lock only affects what's in the orb, meaning that anything outside the orb moves normally. However a person or object can be partially locked, holding a part of them in place and keeping them stuck there as if they half encased in ice. The only thing that can't be locked is Isabella herself.

Temporal Repeat - Reaching back in time, Isabella can summon a phantom of recent events to repeat something that has occurred. This golden hazy construct is set in time and thus can't be stopped from repeating the action it already took. No matter how many times it's done it will always perform the action the same exact way regardless of outside forces. The place it occurs is also set as the place is just as important as the action in the timeline. This is not a two way street however. While nothing can affect the event from reoccurring, the event can affect things in the present time. While it takes a clever mind to use it to it's full extent, Isabella has learned the art of playing her opponent into her hands and throwing their own repeated attacks at them once in place.

Medium:

Chronolock: Hour Hand - This power conjures a giant golden dome around an area, creating a time lock around the space. Unlike it's lesser version, it doesn't lock everything in place. Any person or creature with enough magical energy is able to move freely while mundane people and the environment itself stays in place. The field can hold as long as Isabella is transformed though it can put quite a hamper on her. Anything that happens inside the field that would affect the environment or locked people doesn't occur until it falls, causing all events to occur simultaneously. The dome also creates a barrier around where it's placed as nothing, magical or mundane, can enter or exit it once it's up.

Quantum Leap - A simple but effective skill, Isabella is able to put herself at any point she was in recent time, in the same condition, place and position she was in at the time but with her mind unaffected by the rewind. The spell takes a moment to perform and a significant enough shock or hit can stop her from doing it. It acts like a teleport, moving her from once place to where she was prior with no downtime inbetween.

Overclock - A powerful buff she can place upon herself or others with a touch, Isabella taps into her powers to accelerate the flow of time on a single person. The individual and the world around them would experience time dilation. Those with the spell on them wouldn't feel any different but would notice the world around them would be moving at a snail's pace in comparison while anyone observing would see them moving and acting at break neck speeds. While incredibly potent it's also an extreme drain on her energies and the effect ends the moment she chooses to or when she's forced back into her civilian form.

Major:

Endtime - Isabella traps her victim in a giant ornate hourglass, equal portions of sand resting at either end in blatant ignorance of physics. From there it's just a matter of choice. She can cause the sand from the top to fall downwards, rapidly accelerating time in the lower half as the victim ages away. It doesn't stop until all the sand drops and in that time your average mortal shrivels up, falls into dust with his bones following suit, leaving no trace. On the other hand she could cause the sand to rise up and reverse time, leaving more powerful supernatural creatures with long lifespans to lose power and possibly size while mortals are de-aged back into their childhood with the end result being the complete unmaking of them as a person.

Costume:
QcJl6W6_zpsd56q5eoz.png
Time is tricky and naturally OP, but it's not off limits. For abilities that bend time I think you'd have to somewhat collaborate with whoever is effected by it, lol. Does she have any weaknesses as far as abilities go?

*puts on glasses* Well, one part of my balance plan was to have none of my powers just go 'Boom, time stopped with no counter'. She can only see the future of what's visible through her left eye, meaning she can be blindsided not to mention something could be fast enough to be unavoidable even with foresight. Most all her offensive maneuvers are visible and avoidable threats. I designed her with the intent of -not- making her overpowered and going Dio on everyone and turned her into more of a time manipulating tactician.

*puts on glasses* Well, one part of my balance plan was to have none of my powers just go 'Boom, time stopped with no counter'. She can only see the future of what's visible through her left eye, meaning she can be blindsided not to mention something could be fast enough to be unavoidable even with foresight. Most all her offensive maneuvers are visible and avoidable threats. I designed her with the intent of -not- making her overpowered and going Dio on everyone and turned her into more of a time manipulating tactician.

Okay. She's accepted. I'm going to clean up the roster, and add her, and at some point find time to post from my laptop. If you have any questions feel free to ask, and I think if you plan on hopping in right now you'll need a team. o.o

Okay. She's accepted. I'm going to clean up the roster, and add her, and at some point find time to post from my laptop. If you have any questions feel free to ask, and I think if you plan on hopping in right now you'll need a team. o.o
Alright. I'll try to keep my eyes open for a point to slip in. ^ ^

ghwe8oufgbiuadnjkfbiuwaena

My notifs are way off, not even funny at this point. I'm just going to be using 'Watched Forums' now, that should solve all my troubles.

My exams start tomorrow, and my eng prof is giving me so much anx. and shit right now, I'm like right next to puking, so if I'm a little frazzled, sorry in advance.

ghwe8oufgbiuadnjkfbiuwaena

My notifs are way off, not even funny at this point. I'm just going to be using 'Watched Forums' now, that should solve all my troubles.

My exams start tomorrow, and my eng prof is giving me so much anx. and shit right now, I'm like right next to puking, so if I'm a little frazzled, sorry in advance.

No worries. Lol, I think your notifs have been off for this rp since we started lol. :p

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Hey, @Sailor Moon, would Mako's Spotlights, Costuming or Method Acting count as defensive abilities? And could Method Acting be used, or would it be too OP in this context?

Spotlights
The opponent is momentarily blinded by lights unseen by anyone other than them. Only lasts for about a minute. (Min)

Costuming
Any change made to Mako's appearance confuses an opponent, giving her a chance to attack unheeded. Lasts for about 1 minute. (Min)

Method Acting
Makes the opponent act like any character Mako calls out, often used to end a fight by giving them a peaceful character. (Med)

On that note, would Yuki's Medusa's Children apply as offensive?

Medusa's Children
Long, snakelike formations of blood, used to grab or pull an opponent towards Yuki or to the ground. Also used to momentarily restrain an opponent, or knock something out of their hands.

Yes to spotlight and blood sport.

• Thank You
Reactions: Karo
This is how Suki looks after transforming in this concept, have a pic in the cs but this one displays it better.

Girl-Water-Blue-Fantasy-Art-Wallpaper.jpg

@Sailor Moon my post will be up after the weekend. I'm trying to complete a project by Friday and this weekend is Desucon (a nerdy con in Norway). As for my post not being silly? That's because my mood is no indicator of what I'll write. I can write people dying while having the time of my life and also write the sweetest fluff even when sad. My range of scenes is actually pretty wide as long as I'm in genres I like and/or feel comfortable in.

@Sailor Moon my post will be up after the weekend. I'm trying to complete a project by Friday and this weekend is Desucon (a nerdy con in Norway). As for my post not being silly? That's because my mood is no indicator of what I'll write. I can write people dying while having the time of my life and also write the sweetest fluff even when sad. My range of scenes is actually pretty wide as long as I'm in genres I like and/or feel comfortable in.
I just didn't understand what you meant by 'posting silly' is all. :) I understand that though.

I'm here to announce that I'll be dropping the roleplay and of course to apologize that it fell flat. It's my fault, but I can't manage it anymore. If you're ever interested in doing 1x1 fxf message me, but I just have too much going on. Thanks.

I hope it all works out and that you get a lot of delicious cookies coming your way

Status
Not open for further replies.