Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astra can't exactly go home, or she'd have to buy a plane ticket back and forth, which isn't exactly a cost well spent. So I'd imagine her to have stayed in the school, or otherwise find a place nearby where she could have stayed. Maybe there's a location that students can stay if they can't go home during the breaks.

Like maybe only one dorm is open for students who stay over breaks instead of all of the buildings being open? I was going to have Asami go home for like a weekend right at first before she was sent back.

Also, should some of the older students have pre-established friendships/relationship/acquaintances with each other? We can't all possibly not know each other....can we?

Those that are in the same clubs obviously have preexisting friendships/rivalries or otherwise, and classmates would know each other. Some of the characters have a reputation of sorts (One of Moon's characters, mine, and a few others) so they would at least know about them and/or be more than just aquaintances.

Some share the same clubs and others have the same class. I'd figure that Kureha knows about Momoko and Arissa but haven't spoken to them, will get to know Emiko because of the same club and most likely argues with Midori a lot.

Semine probably knows anyone that isn't a first year due to her personality. She is very social. So, if anyone wants to have a Rivalry or friendship with her just let me know.

She's a senpai in the same club as Kureha. How about Semine knows that Kureha is a bit troubled by her habit? While Kureha puts on an arrogant attitude if in an argument or a fight she isn't exactly proud of herself. It's a difference doing it as a kid trying to protect herself from bullies and a teenager taking part in school life.

Plus there's the fact that Kureha likes going to karaoke, she has a hard time saying no to an invite there.

You should all prepare yourselves. Asami is coming for you ALL!!!!!!!!

Alright, I can do that. Also, Semine can speak several languages, I am putting it at Japanese, Germanic, Danish and English right now. She gets her appearance and height from her mother. It really helps her with Basketball and Baseball. So, @dragonesper I will have Semine invite Kureha to sing with her. Although its not something she does often. No one knows she can sing as well as she does.

Asami may have trouble with Semine. Although she is really Social she is also quick to tell people No and isn't afraid to. :P Though, I have a feeling it will just make Asami want to do it more.

A little challenge never hurt anyone. Asami knows English to, her mother is English. Her father's Japanese. She has a lot of family over in England. She's also tall, I put her at 5'10.

Ah just noticed something, Astra's name Astraeha(first name) Arissa(family name) Which is why everywhere I refer to her as Astraeha, or Astra, since it's the short for her first name.
I don't ever refer to her in her last name, so... could that please be corrected.

As for friendships and rivalries, Astra's reputation precedes her. First years wouldn't know of her (yet), second years would have heard of or seen her, or been in clubs with her, but no friendships. Third years are classmates, so they'd obviously know about her and how she reacted in the first days of school (see intro post). No friendships there either, but a reputation obviously (and a fan club, but that could just be npcs and not involve anyone of the rp itself)

Semine's reputation is a person of the night. She is very beautiful but is always seen walking around at night. Kinda creeps people out but makes them wonder. Her nickname is 'Luna' for a reason. She is outgoing but very quiet and reclined to herself and the silence. But! @Olissa One thing about Semine is that she isn't afraid to break down social walls.

I am thinking of expanding my entry post. I think I am going to. Give me alittle.

Last edited:
She is welcome to try and break social walls, but so far she's been all on her own and at a distance with others. So at this point she has no friends, and since most just kinda act weird around her she's chosen the solitary path, but you're welcome to try and break that :)

Good afternoon everyone. :)

Yes, you can have you characters have stayed overnight. You can also stay for the holidays as well if you don't have anyone to go home too, or if you just want to stay lol.

@ I'll go ahead and fix Arissa's name on the roster.

I highly edited my Intro post showing more of her background and inner mind. Let me know what you think as I believe it is a large improvement over my original one. Adds that area of her Enigmatic individuality.

Good evening as well, (just past 9 here :) )

I was gone for dinner so no problems here.

@CrimsonHorizons so basically a friendly senpai-kouhai relationship there? Also Kureha as no reason to out others. No one even knows about her brother, she makes sure of that...

@SailorMoon is it wrong of me to assume that Midori and Kureha has a rivalry/fighting-relationship going on? They are both the battle-oriented type and Kureha has her bad habit of putting on a haughty/arrogant attitude. Sounds like the recipe for rivalry there.

I was gone for dinner so no problems here.

@CrimsonHorizons so basically a friendly senpai-kouhai relationship there? Also Kureha as no reason to out others. No one even knows about her brother, she makes sure of that...

@SailorMoon is it wrong of me to assume that Midori and Kureha has a rivalry/fighting-relationship going on? They are both the battle-oriented type and Kureha has her bad habit of putting on a haughty/arrogant attitude. Sounds like the recipe for rivalry there.
That's fine with me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.