Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that the students at times pair off in practice fights, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are those that don't have good memories when thinking about Astra (namely fear...)

Astra and Semine when they do end up in a practice fight will be conflicting magical opposites. It will be interesting.

I can't wait for them to talk.

Last edited:
In certain ways they are polar opposites indeed. Depending on how far they are allowed to take their powers during a fight, and at what time of the day it is, the fight could be interesting.

@Olissa what happens to people when they get pulled into the world of death? Do they die?o.o

@dragonesper :3 Okay.

@Olissa

I think they will be very good friends xD. No sarcasm implied either. I think being in each other's company will be good. They are both happy to be in the quiet. Also they are both vastly misunderstood. Like Astra people adore Semine but keep their distance because they dont understand. But, because she is Life she is more easily approachable.

I mean really, it is difficult enough to talk about death let alone talk to death. Luckily Life can talk to death as both have to co-Exist in harmony.

Should she pull them in completely: yes. But there's a high chance she'll die too, so she's not exactly that stupid to try it out. Kinda like... the last ditch resort if nothing else can be done.
If she just pulls in a leg or so it simply is a distraction and a way to frighten someone but it will not harm them. They can just climb/pull/crawl/etc their limbs and out of the 'hole' and continue what they were doing without any consequences.

Should she pull them in completely: yes. But there's a high chance she'll die too, so she's not exactly that stupid to try it out. Kinda like... the last ditch resort if nothing else can be done.
If she just pulls in a leg or so it simply is a distraction and a way to frighten someone but it will not harm them. They can just climb/pull/crawl/etc their limbs and out of the 'hole' and continue what they were doing without any consequences.
Okay. It's good then. :)

Okay, here's a gift for all of you who don't want to scroll through character sheets for who is in which club with whom:

First years:
- Tsubasa Emiko (Harmonia)
Clubs/activities: Swimming, Music Club
- Shirakawa Airi
Clubs/activities: Track Team, Martial Arts Club, Art Club

Second years:
- Saito Midori (Jade Fire)
Clubs/activities: Basketball, Martial Arts Club
- Takanaka Natsuki (Nightingale)
Clubs/activities: Cheerleading, Music Club
- Moriyama Kureha (Stone Valkyrie)
Clubs/activities: Music Club, Tea Ceremony Club
- Totsuno Rakashi (Polaris)
Clubs/activities: Softball, Orchestra
- Muto Asami (Sepia)
Clubs/activities: Literature Club, Art Club, Theater Club

Third years:
- Astraeha Arissa (Reaper)
Clubs/activities: Dance, Ikebana Club, Etiquette Club
- Aino Momoko (Princess Symphonia)
Clubs/activities: Orchestra, Ikebana Club, Etiquette Club
- Semine Kuruseiâ (Luna)
Clubs/activities: Basketball, Martial Arts Club, Music Club

I know I don't wanna do it a second time. (Btw: I did this so I can be lazy later :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they will be very good friends xD. No sarcasm implied either. I think being in each other's company will be good. They are both happy to be in the quiet. Also they are both vastly misunderstood. Like Astra people adore Semine but keep their distance because they dont understand. But, because she is Life she is more easily approachable.

I mean really, it is difficult enough to talk about death let alone talk to death. Luckily Life can talk to death as both have to co-Exist in harmony.
Makes sense I guess :) And yeah... talking about powers doesn't really give for a long conversation when people are talking to Astra XD "So what's your power again?" "Death" "Ah... interesting..." "Thanks?" "So what can you do with it?" "It frightens and kills?" "Right... yeah, I have to.. go..."

Probably is a good summary of half of the conversations she's had XD

Okay, here's a gift for all of you who don't want to scroll through character sheets for who is in which club with whom:

First years:
- Tsubasa Emiko (Harmonia)
Clubs/activities: Swimming, Music Club
- Shirakawa Airi
Clubs/activities: Track Team, Martial Arts Club, Art Club

Second years:
- Saito Midori (Jade Fire)
Clubs/activities: Basketball, Martial Arts Club
- Takanaka Natsuki (Nightingale)
Clubs/activities: Cheerleading, Music Club
- Moriyama Kureha (Stone Valkyrie)
Clubs/activities: Music Club, Tea Ceremony Club
- Totsuno Rakashi (Polaris)
Clubs/activities: Softball, Orchestra Club
- Muto Asami (Sepia)
Clubs/activities: Literature Club, Art Club, Theater Club

Third years:
- Astraeha Arissa (Reaper)
Clubs/activities: Dance, Ikebana Club, Etiquette Club
- Aino Momoko (Princess Symphonia)
Clubs/activities: Orchestra Club, Ikebana Club, Etiquette Club
- Semine Kuruseiâ (Luna)
Clubs/activities: Basketball, Martial Arts Club, Music Club

I know I don't wanna do it a second time. (Btw: I did this so I can be lazy later :p)
Lol yayy! I'll post it on the main page, if that's alright :3

I'm working on an alternative one, listed per club activity instead of per year, so we can see better who are on their own and how big the clubs are.

Btw, Orchestra isn't a club. It's a non-club extracurricular, where they perform etc and compete.

Sure on both parts. I did mine for the sake of convenience and a general overview so I see no issue in it being used or altered.

EDIT: Okay, changing it now

More random questions:
What about student council and things like the school paper?

More random questions:
What about student council and things like the school paper?
I was going to address that in the roleplay, and have the sensei bring it up in each class, but then I was like what if someone really wants to be the class president and such. So, I guess I'll ask here before doing it in the roleplay.

Does anyone want to be their class president? Also, Club Presidents? Which means you'll be in charge of that club, which is kind of a lot of responsibility because you have to do something entertaining for that club, or would you prefer to just wing it?

DFHAILEUFNADA.

Just got on and all. Skimmed through some things, but anyone mind giving a quick recap???

Thanks for the clubs thing by the way! @dragonesper

I would advise that only 3rd year students be the club presidents if they want that position.

No recaps: it's only intro posts and only about 5 or so.

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
DFHAILEUFNADA.

Just got on and all. Skimmed through some things, but anyone mind giving a quick recap???

Thanks for the clubs thing by the way! @dragonesper
Nothing has happened IC, yet, just trying to get everyone's intro posts up. We're currently heading to the dorms, and preparing for the assembly.

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
I would advise that only 3rd year students be the club presidents if they want that position.

No recaps: it's only intro posts and only about 5 or so.
True. It's just unfortunate that we don't have more third year students.

Status
Not open for further replies.