Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Semine could take Basketball Captain and Martial Arts Club.

OOC I know a decent bit about basketball.

I could make another third year student if you want more of them. She can be candy themed! EDIT: or an animal themed one

Last edited by a moderator:
@White -- Chocolate, no problem. As said earlier: I did it for my own sake and convenience and posted it because it was fair to share it with everyone.

@CrimsonHorizons, I kinda pity Semine now, she's right inbetween Midori and Kureha...

Nah, just dont get on her bad side. Life is a bitch. (Pun Intended.)

Haha, yeah. I guess it's also pretty rare of both Kureha and Midori had something to talk with Semine about at the same time too.

I could make another third year student if you want more of them. She can be candy themed! EDIT: or an animal themed one
Animal themed would be cool and original. Candy, too, but I don't want anyone identical to Momoko since she's all pink and princessy.

Semine is the Militaristic one...

Here you go.
As you can see, some clubs have no one, whereas there are are others (music) that have 4 students. Kinda disproportionate haha

Sport or Club:Student: Student: Student:
[tr][td]Volleyball[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Softball[/td][td]Totsuno Rakashi[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Track[/td][td]Shirakawa Airi[/td][td]1[/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Cheerleading[/td][td]Takanaka Natsuki[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Basketball[/td][td]Saito Midori[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Band[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Orchestra[/td][td]Totsuno Rakashi[/td][td]2[/td][td]Aino Momoko[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Dance[/td][td]Arissa Astraeha[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Swimming[/td][td]Tsubasa Emiko[/td][td]1[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Kyudo[/td][td]Kuruseidā Semine[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Martial Arts Club[/td][td]Shirakawa Airi[/td][td]1[/td][td]Saito Midori[/td][td]2[/td][td]Kuruseidā Semine[/td][td]3[/td][/tr] [tr][td]Music Club[/td][td]Tsubasa Emiko[/td][td]1[/td][td]Moriyama Kureha[/td][td]2[/td][td]Kuruseidā Semine[/td][td]3[/td][/tr] [tr][td]Literature Club[/td][td]Muto Asami[/td][td]2[/td][td]Takanaka Natsuki[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Anime Club[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Dojinshi Club[/td][td]Takanaka Natsuki[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Computer Club[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Theater Club[/td][td]Muto Asami[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Etiquette Club[/td][td]Arissa Astraeha[/td][td]3[/td][td]Aino Momoko[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Ikebana Club[/td][td]Arissa Astraeha[/td][td]3[/td][td]Aino Momoko[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Tea Ceremony Club[/td][td]Moriyama Kureha[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Art Club[/td][td]Shirakawa Airi[/td][td]1[/td][td]Muto Asami[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr]

Last edited:
Here you go.
As you can see, some clubs have no one, whereas there are are others (music) that have 4 students. Kinda disproportionate haha

Sport or Club:Student: Student: Student: Student:
[tr][td]Volleyball[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Softball[/td][td]Totsuno Rakashi[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Track[/td][td]Shirakawa Airi[/td][td]1[/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Cheerleading[/td][td]Takanaka Natsuki[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Basketball[/td][td]Saito Midori[/td][td]2[/td][td]Kuruseidā Semine[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Band[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Orchestra[/td][td]Totsuno Rakashi[/td][td]2[/td][td]Aino Momoko[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Dance[/td][td]Arissa Astraeha[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Swimming[/td][td]Tsubasa Emiko[/td][td]1[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Martial Arts Club[/td][td]Shirakawa Airi[/td][td]1[/td][td]Saito Midori[/td][td]2[/td][td]Kuruseidā Semine[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Music Club[/td][td]Tsubasa Emiko[/td][td]1[/td][td]Takanaka Natsuki[/td][td]2[/td][td]Moriyama Kureha[/td][td]2[/td][td]Kuruseidā Semine[/td][td]3[/td][/tr] [tr][td]Literature Club[/td][td]Muto Asami[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Anime Club[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Dojinshi Club[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Computer Club[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Theater Club[/td][td]Muto Asami[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Etiquette Club[/td][td]Arissa Astraeha[/td][td]3[/td][td]Aino Momoko[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Ikebana Club[/td][td]Arissa Astraeha[/td][td]3[/td][td]Aino Momoko[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Tea Ceremony Club[/td][td]Moriyama Kureha[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Art Club[/td][td]Shirakawa Airi[/td][td]1[/td][td]Muto Asami[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr]
Would you like me to post it on the main page?

There actually are a few name errors on the one on the first page. Few names are flipped around. So what you do is up to you, post this one, edit the other one, your choice. I personally find this one easier to find other characters in the same clubs, but that might be different for others.

(Ps: the RP OOC title still says 'Open' while the first post states 'closed' ;) )

There actually are a few name errors on the one on the first page. Few names are flipped around. So what you do is up to you, post this one, edit the other one, your choice. I personally find this one easier to find other characters in the same clubs, but that might be different for others.

(Ps: the RP OOC title still says 'Open' while the first post states 'closed' ;) )
Oh that's okay. If someone wants to inquire I don't want them to be discouraged if they really wanna join. >.>

I'll post your's. :)

Would it be alright to just give my character a little update? I won't be changing her attacks/abilities at all, but I'd just like to change or give more character in the History and Personality now that I'm in a writing mood. I think I'll also switch my club as well ... would that be alright, since we've started already?

Would it be alright to just give my character a little update? I won't be changing her attacks/abilities at all, but I'd just like to change or give more character in the History and Personality now that I'm in a writing mood. I think I'll also switch my club as well ... would that be alright, since we've started already?
I suppose since it's only the first day and nothing has happened yet, but no major character changes, like appearance, class, etc. That's fine to switch clubs though.

I suppose since it's only the first day and nothing has happened yet, but no major character changes, like appearance, class, etc. That's fine to switch clubs though.
Yeah, definitely nothing major like class and appearance. Since there has been clubs that have no one, I just thought I'd also add my character into one of those.

Yeah, definitely nothing major like class and appearance. Since there has been clubs that have no one, I just thought I'd also add my character into one of those.
Okie. No worries, there's also the chance if someone creates a second character those empty clubs might fill up. ^-^ But yeah, go ahead.

There's also clubs with only one person, that way you have someone to talk to.
I would have gone from Etiquette to Tea Ceremony, but then Momoko would be on her own instead, so that didn't work XD

Reactions: Collapse
Before I choose clubs would the Dojinshi club be like ... a club where they draw them, or discuss and share???? Or a mixture of both??

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
Thought of a club we totally forgot XD
Archery!

Astra likely would have gone for archery instead of Etiquette.

This image would fit perfectly after all :P (Touka Kureha, Shining Series)

women%20tony%20taka%20miko%20arrows%20bow%20and%20arrow%20shrine%20maiden%20outfit%20shining%20wind%20touka%20kureha%20anime%20girls_www.wallpaperfo.com_97.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.