Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for one more person to post a CS before I create the dorm pairings but going to work on the schedules now. :)

Reactions: Collapse
Dorms have been updated. :)

Schedule is going to take a bit longer, but I'm working on it.

Reactions: Collapse and Silver
All Schedules are up. Hope you guys like, because I don't know the first thing about making schedules lol. >_> All the characters have P.E. together, so that's fun. Btw, if one of your club days falls on the same day, you go to the one listed first and then the next one. I tried to go off of what people selected so it didn't overlap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Collapse and Silver
About how long do you think each club would last? (and don't worry, for someone who doesn't know what they're doing, you did great!)

Reactions: envogue
Okay,I think I'm pretty much done with my CS ovo I also changed her costume appearance and...yee I think that's about it--?

Is this still open? If so I will put my CS in this spot in a few minutes.
Semine Kuruseidā, Purple
Appearance:
tumblr_lq23jyEGKj1qm14ieo8_500_zps571860a7.jpg

Name: Semine Kuruseidā

Year: Third

Alias: Luna

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 121

Element: Life/Star

Personality: Loving in nature and very hard to put down she is a person who stands as beacon to those who may feel down. Her personality is a reflection of her own magical abilities. She is a out going individual who hates seeing others hurt. She is a reclusive individual even though she is very good at breaking down others 'Social' Boundaries. She would rather have the night as a friend than another human being. That being so she was labled with the nickname 'Luna'.

Bio: Born to a Japanese father and a Danish mother Semine was brought up with the best of bother worlds. Her father being an individual of discipline with a prestegious Military Career behind him. He was and remains an Engineer for the Japanese military with a standing rank of Colonel. Her fathers family extends back far beyond World War 2 in their military History. Her father's family's close ties to the Japanese military leave her open to being abducted or injured by anyone seeking revenge.

Her mothers background is much more subtle. Her mothers family is vast and spread out across Northern Europe. Her mothers family is rich with Danish Mythology and deep into the Scientific area of study. As of now her mother worlds as a Scientist for a local Japanese Industry based around Robotical Neural Science.

Her powers were discovered around the age of ten at which her mother refered to her as an individual from Danish mythology. A story of which she has grown to remember since that day. Her powers were kept under wraps untill they grew to strong to be hidden any longer. With all parties agreeing she was sent to study at the academy to better learn how to control them. Now returning for her third year she seeks to finally harness her abilities.

Extracurricular Activities: BasketBall | Martial Arts and Music Club

Magical Girl Abilities: Only Usable at Night | Usable at any time.

Minor: (2-4)
Mending Touch: She can place a hand on an individual that is injured and use her powers to mend their wounds.
Moon Light Sonata: She can call forth a formation of moon light to empower her during the night. Increases her movement and reaction speed.
Drain Energy: She can funnel the energy of the land around her to help her stay on her feet and heal herself.
Boon of the Star Born: During the moon and star filled night she is able to see as clear as day.

Medium: (2-4)
Drudaic Call: Calls forth nearby plants to fight for her. Causing them to grow in size and take forms. (Ex. A tree turning into an Ent.)
Moon-Beam: Concentrates the moon and star light into a Fatal beam. (Usable only during the night.)
Animation: Uses the energy of life around her to create or animate an object. (Ex. She can create a stone Golem or such a creature using materials around her.)
*Will add one more Blue in during the RP.*

Major: (2)
Star Fall: Calls forth a rain of Ethereal and deceivingly beautiful stars from the heavens above. The stars rain down on the target causing massive burn and light damage upon them. During this cascade of stars the area is enveloped in a beautiful starlight causing damage over time. (Only usable outdoors or in an area where the night sky can be shown.)

Lazarus Hymn: She begins to sing something that sounds beautiful to every person within distance. The song is of a language unknown to most and seems ancient in dialect. (It is a form of the Mythological Danish Elves.) The noise causes all those around her to feel empowered with renewed strength and Courage. If chosen during combat the song begins to weave the energy of the life around her into a single construct that will rise and fight for her. (Advanced form of Animation)
(Sings this Song)

cute-anime-girl-anime-6390197-800-600.jpg

Wields: The Tear of the Moon
tear_of_the_moon___corvus_sword_by_skullcroos-d68dyzr.png

Passive Theme:

Last edited:
About how long do you think each club would last? (and don't worry, for someone who doesn't know what they're doing, you did great!)
About an hour and a half. And thanks! :)

@CrimsonHorizons Yes. Still open.

Okay,I think I'm pretty much done with my CS ovo I also changed her costume appearance and...yee I think that's about it--?
Your first major ability is fine, but I'm not sure how I feel about being able to take over another character's body. Maybe if you add a weakness to it, like... a 45% or 50% chance, and if it fails your character is out of her body for the duration. Taking control over another person is just too OP just stemming from the ability of emotion and delusions alone. :< @Haruka

Star Crusader's CS is now up.

Except for the cs I'm still waiting on I'm going to declare our roleplay closed. :)

Also, Horizon please select a year for your character. I think you said you were making a third year, so I'm going to go ahead and approve you. Edit: Nvm, I see it now! :D

Yeah, I realized that after I posted. I also edited in that I will be adding one more BLUE power sometime during the RP.

Yeah, I realized that after I posted. I also edited in that I will be adding one more BLUE power sometime during the RP.
That's fine with me. I intend to give everyone the opportunity to grow stronger over the course of the RP.

@Haruka you're otherwise approved, but we need to come to a compromise on that second major ability.

I am also going to add in a weapon during her Costume phase. I changed it to something more fitting for her.

@SailorMoon Oh whoops forgot to add the second part of the description to it.sorry ;; I added it now.Hope it's better > <;;
No worries. :)

Guess I'll get started on le IC meow. Also, Teachers are free to NPC and non-player controlled students are free as well, because I really don't see myself controlling every NPC in this roleplay.

Also added room arrangements for @Haruka and @CrimsonHorizons

Reactions: Collapse
Looking forward to this highly. Death/Fear against Life/Star. I built her to kinda be the opposite of that character XD. I also was shooting for that from the beginning. Star based magic that is atleast.

Also, Sailor.. You got the name backwards on the Dorms. Semine is her first name.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this highly. Death/Fear against Life/Star. I built her to kinda be the opposite of that character XD. I also was shooting for that from the beginning. Star based magic that is atleast.

Also, Sailor.. You got the name backwards on the Dorms. Semine is her first name.
I fixed it. It was backwards on the roster, not the dorms. :3

No.. I mean its backwards on both now xD

Semine (Being First name) Kuruseidā (Being Last)

Her first name is Danish for the Star,Moon,Sun Goddess and Last name is Crusader in Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.