Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get something up and running today

Do you want Astra and Semine to run into each other while running for the Auditorium? I can edit my post to do so since they are both heading there.

@Olissa

Well i'm just going to pretend she went there 'on time' so she doesn't have to rush (since there was no interaction with the roommate) so she could still encounter Semine, yes, just had figured to let her have a bit of time to walk calmly :)

Alright! Ill edit my post then. Do you want that awkward moment where they both reach the door handle at the same time?

Hm, if the doors are already open, that wouldn't be the case, right? At least, I'm assuming the doors would be open for people to enter?

Oh... I had her open the door. Alright xD Ill have her walking up and have them both enter at the same time if you want. Do you want them to sit near each other?

What I'm planning on doing is edit my previous post, so she isn't going to the dorm room, but is just walking the halls

My next post will have her walk over to the assembly calmly since she had enough time, and in all honesty wasn't feeling like sitting there while everyone just bounced around her, or obviously avoided her. Best come in at a later time to avoid the crowd.

Alright. Semine comes running in at full speed but oddly quiet. I had her stop. Actually Ill send you my post and we can work it out if you want.

Sorry, had to reply to a different roleplay first...
And now it's 4am...

I'm starting the assembly today, but that doesn't mean you can't conclude your conversations or continue them, just don't be too loud or Mizuno will call you out. :3

Reactions: Collapse
I have to reply to one other RP (halfway done now) and then I'll have my girls in the assembly (or near by) as well.

sorry it's not a lot, but I figured I better get a post out than make it a lengthy one that takes more time :)

Assembly post is up. :D Let the games begin.

What of Semine and Astra when it comes to dorms? Our roommates haven't posted in a long time. Should we just have the two dorm together?

Also I am editing one of Semine's major attacks to be called Lazarus.

What of Semine and Astra when it comes to dorms? Our roommates haven't posted in a long time. Should we just have the two dorm together?

Also I am editing one of Semine's major attacks to be called Lazarus.
I was thinking of that, since they haven't posted in awhile. I haven't heard from @Haruka or @Sison. I'm guessing those were your roomies?

I don't want to remove anyone from the rp just yet, so I'm going to give it a few more days to see if either of them make an appearance. In the meantime, I'm opening the roleplay again for several first years since the other classes outnumber them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.