Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thanks a lot you two. Should have read the site rules more carefully I guess. For libertine roleplays I usually use another site anyways, so writing these sort of scenes explicitly really wasn't my intention.

So I guess I just have to wait for OP's answer now ^^

Thanks @dragonesper and @Olissa for answering those questions in my absence. I passed out and could hardly get my eyes open. >_>

@Funnyach Yes. You'll have some time to submit your character sheet. :) I'll wait, as long as I know for a fact you're actually going to do it, and since you said so then it's no problem.

Just to add,
As far as Libertine goes, I only do that with red star members. Teens have a blue star, so it's pretty easy to set boundaries for things like that.

I would say the rating of my RP would be PG-13 at most, like a lot of magical girl anime there is hinting and some suggestive language, but it's never overboard or offensive.

Edit: And groping. >_>

Last edited:
The hardest part is the bio.
Believe it or not. Your bio doesn't need to be expansive, or in depth, because there is always time to learn during the rp. Something about what your character does, a bit about their family, or how they became a magical girl is usually fine with me.

Last edited:
Iguchi Matsuri, salmon

Name: Iguchi Matsuri (eastern order)

Year: First

Alias: Red Staccato

Height: 5'2'' (157 cm)

Weight: 111 lbs (50 kg)

Element: Lightning

Personality: Matsuri's alias may describe her better than even she knows: quick, flashy, and all over the place. She's a ball of energy that can't help but be active, sometimes to the point of annoyance, her loud voice not helping matters any. She's not afraid to talk to anyone who catches her eye, but whether or not its appreciated is another matter. Her demeanor is a bit childlike, and perhaps even a bit boyish, as she likes cool things and being cool. Matsuri may not be able to contain herself often, but her temper is in no way a weak point of hers, as she generally doesn't get very mad, brushing off most things or pouting usually, and ignoring any offenders at worst. Her over-excitablility does get the better of her on occasion, she's less than average when it comes to intelligence, occasionally lacking in foresight, and she is known to get flustered when caught off guard.

Bio: 'Mom, dad, look what I can do!' Matsuri said when she first managed to stay steady on her bike after taking off the training wheels.

'Look what I did, mom and dad!' Matsuri said when she preformed admirably on her middle school volleyball team.

'Look at this guys! Isn't it cool?' Matsuri said when she made red lightning dance across her open palms.

Matsuri and her large family of two parents, two older brothers, one older sister, and one younger brother always took things in stride, living day to day, so that's what the awakening of her magical abilities was to Matsuri: just another event in her life. However, while Matsuri did indeed have a fantastic power some could only dream about (such as her slightly envious sister), she never chalked it up as something life changing. She still didn't plan on going to a high school that wasn't close to home, and changing her comfortable lifestyle wasn't something she was so keen on.

But of course, Matsuri's lack of foresight was bound to result in something, and she mistakenly lit fire to her desk at school. No one was hurt, as it was after school hours, and a much more responsible classmate was able to quickly retrieve a fire extinguisher while Matsuri's head emptied itself of anything that would lead to action in panic. Even though it was a relatively small incident, the fact that it had happened made her think she should rethink her choice in a high school. When the time came around, she sent out a few more applications than she would have otherwise, and much to her surprise, and especially the surprise of her parents, there was one letter she got she'd have never expected to get...

Extracurricular Activities:

Volleyball – Matsuri started out playing something resembling it in elementary school, before joining her middle school's team. She's no talented prodigy, but she's decent enough that she feels justified in bragging about it.

Tea Ceremony Club – Tea? Tea is good. Tea crackers are also good. Matsuri doesn't know about all that ceremony stuff but what's the worst it could be?

Computer Clue - Sounds fun, and also her brother lets her use theirs sometimes, so she's partly familiar with them.

Magical Girl Abilities:

Minor:

Rosso Fulmine – Matsuri's standard attack. From her fingers, she can fire thin, but fast, bolts of red lightning. Direct hits tend to pierce, but grazing blows can still burn.

Fulmine Palmo – Charging her hands with energy, anything Matsuri grabs will be electrified. It's notably more subtle than her other attacks, as aside from her rubbing her hands together to enact it, there's nothing visible to imply her hands are charged until it strikes.

Tuono Saltare – Both a support move and an attack, Matsuri can charge a part of her body to unleash a burst of energy when struck. She can use it to leap to greater heights or knock someone away, but aside from potential collision hazards, it does little to no damage on its own. As 'Tuono' refers to 'thunder', one can correctly guess that it makes a lot of noise, and it's also accompanied by a flash of red light.

Medium:

Rosso Statica – Matsuri's only defensive ability, the girl puts her fingertips together before spreading them apart, creating a red web of lightning, expanding to hover, blocking about two square meters of area at most. It will sting anything that touches it, but it will also deflect certain things through static electricity, or at the very least slow them.

Rosso Crepare – Clasping her hands together in front of her, Matsuri spends several moments charging up, before separating her palms and then clapping them together scattering dozens of bolts in a short range of a couple of meters around her, above, behind, and below. Matsuri can't move faster than a crawl while focusing on preparing this attack.

Major:

Rosso Signore – Aiming her fingers like a gun, she uses the other to brace her arm as she aims, her fingers glowing with increasing intensity as she charges. Upon release, a huge, jagged bolt of red lightning shoots out, zigzagging as it arcs towards it target, piercing though what it strikes. Upon hitting, the heat tends to leave flames, as if the bolt itself wasn't dangerous enough.

Costume:

Once transforming into her magical girl form, the tie binding her ponytail becomes more a more ornate gold ribbon with several streams trailing off over her hair, which grows longer and redder. Her outfit becomes a sleek gold jumpsuit with red stripes down the side. A white scarf wraps around her neck, her feet are slipped into white, heeled shoes, and red, fingerless gloves cover her palms.

Last edited:
@Craftsdwarf Nicely done. Approved. :) You'll be the only one in computer club and I'm guessing you selected it before I removed it from the roster earlier today. Also, depending on if Totsuno returns or not, you'll either be replacing him/her or getting a completely new roommate when one of the other two submit their CS. Probably the former.

Oh, I see what happened: Computer Club is still in the roster, but not on the listing of activities, and I only looked at the roster. I figured that someone has to be the first to join a club, so maybe someone else will jump in before all is said and done?

As for rooms, that would mean Matsuri would be rooming with her upper classman and complete opposite, if I'm reading that correctly.

I'll probably look into actually posting after I catch up on the IC another time, but for now I must rest.

Oh, I see what happened: Computer Club is still in the roster, but not on the listing of activities, and I only looked at the roster. I figured that someone has to be the first to join a club, so maybe someone else will jump in before all is said and done?

As for rooms, that would mean Matsuri would be rooming with her upper classman and complete opposite, if I'm reading that correctly.

I'll probably look into actually posting after I catch up on the IC another time, but for now I must rest.
Yes. Your roomie will not be a guaranteed year match, it's so that everyone gets a chance to interact. Also, we all have P.E. together! :D

Don't quite have a character concept (yet), but I'm posting here to express my interest. Is there still room?

Don't quite have a character concept (yet), but I'm posting here to express my interest. Is there still room?
I'm afraid after the last two who have shown interest post their cs it will be uneven. But, if one of them drops or doesn't submit their cs in the time frame they said, then I'll PM you to see if you're still interested.

Sounds good, thank you for keeping me posted! Gives me time to figure out what I want to play anyway.

Reactions: envogue
I have a question regarding the picture -> does it have to be original or can it be from an existing anime/game?
And in the latter case, can I post the girl in her magical girl outfit? Her usual look would just be the same girl wearing the school uniform instead.

I used a character from Card Captor Sakura for an appearance, and a (haircolor changed) outfit if the anime Pretear, and of the anime Kaleido Star. So yes, you may use pre existing anime appearances.

Appearance: http://i4.pixiv.net/c/480x960/img-master/img/2015/01/10/19/00/45/48098999_p0_master1200.jpg

Name: Yukiko Hanamori

Year: First

Alias: Snow White

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 120

Element: Ice

Personality: Cold and calculating is what Yukiko wants to be. She has the aloofness and disinterest down pat. The trouble comes when she tries her hand at manipulation. Something will inevitably go wrong with her plans thanks to a lack of any skill in foreplanning. If you've somehow managed to make it into Yukiko circle of friends, her personality switches to a fairly knowing chatterbox with a bad sense of timing and a love for kissing.

Bio: Yukiko grew up in a middle class family. As such, she knows the value of her possessions and knows how to trade for better ones. Her most prized possession, and the inspiration for her magical girl outfit, is a pair of skates she obtained by winning a bet with a friend.

Ever since enrolling at Elite, Yukiko has taken to "floating" around and listening in on conversations, looking for information that could help her figure out who's in control of what. So far, though, not much luck. Yukiko only has her own shortcomings to blame for that.
Extracurricular Activities: Dance (Figure Skating), Anime Club.
Magical Girl Abilities:
Minor:

Slick Slider: A move that allows Yukiko to skate on any surface by creating ice underneath her skate blades. Though not intended for combat, the move has been known to cause trouble for enemies and allies alike, thanks to the ice she makes lasting until she de-transforms.

Frost Bolt: A burst of freezing air and ice fired at the target. Unguided.

Blue Blur: A speed enhancer that doubles how fast Yukiko can move. Lasts 30 seconds.

Medium:

Frost Burst: A guided shotgun blast of a dozen Frost Bolts. Supposed to be crowd control.

Freeze Shift: A rapid dodge that leaves behind an ice wall in Yukiko's wake.Major:

Crystal Prison: Creates six pillars of ice around the target before encasing them in ice. Yukiko automatically de-transforms after its use.

Costume: Yukiko's costume is a stylized white long-sleeved figure skating dress with a high collar and a silver tiara. Her legs remain bare except for a pair of knee-high ice blue figure skates. Dotting the dress are several arrangements of sequins, all showing a snowflake like design.

Sorry I'm late. Being sick interferes with the muse.

Last edited by a moderator:
The link stated 'an error occurred' thought you might want to know :)

That seems to happen every time I post a Pixiv link. It works for me (by opening in a new tab) but not for anyone else.

I don't know if you have an account there, sometimes that makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.