Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say change what has been done, but from this point (or some point) say it won't be done anymore was what I did suggested.

Like I said it creates a hassle for those that don't have an easy element to find an affinity for.
Sound based stuff, give them enhanced hearing, that makes sense. Emotion based powers like fear, love, chaos, it makes sense that the character can do something with their emotion (giving it or noticing it more easy in others). But what about desert powers, or ice, fire, night/life powers. They are more difficult to have some kind of 'affinity' for without it being an actual power.

Yeah. I know. If it becomes Canon I'll have it thought out more, but for now it's not looking thay way. Everyone has what they need after
their transformation and it's not necessary except to serve as fun for social situations at this point.

For Hayley she can sense when something Chaotic is about to happen or when Chaos is erupting. For Semine she can tell where people are. Even if they are behind walls. That is what I would have. As for her starlight powers she sees in the dark like it was day. If it ever comes down to it that is what I would have.

Affinity for mine...

I guess Ririka would be more aligned towards seeing what shapes make up people/things etc. Aka the discerning eye of an artist.

Kureha... *thinks* She's earth-based... I did think that if she ever got truly furious then the earth would shake but that's practically an ability so I can switch it out with whatever I can think about after some serious animebinging (or maybe just refresh my memory about Cordelia from W.I.T.C.H. I read that series when I was a kid after all).

Affinity for mine...

I guess Ririka would be more aligned towards seeing what shapes make up people/things etc. Aka the discerning eye of an artist.

Kureha... *thinks* She's earth-based... I did think that if she ever got truly furious then the earth would shake but that's practically an ability so I can switch it out with whatever I can think about after some serious animebinging (or maybe just refresh my memory about Cordelia from W.I.T.C.H. I read that series when I was a kid after all).
Omg! I used to love Witch!

Many of us probably watched it I imagine hehe.

Many of us probably watched it I imagine hehe.
I used to read the books, and then when they came out with a show it was just too exciting. Now I want to revisit it, but it probably won't pull me in like it did when I was in middle school.

I used to read the comics. Followed it from the first issue and stopped being able to when it got increased to 18 issues a year. It would've been unfair to my siblings if I got magazines more often than them after all.

Personally my favorite chars were Cordelia and Hay Lin (ah, what you end up remembering...)

Rewatching things rarely pulls the same way it did in the past. At least, that's my opinion.

Oh, reminds me, anyone here watched Strawberry Panic? The setting (for obvious reasons) just reminds me so much of this RP XD Watched it years ago, but I suddenly thought of it.
(For those that don't know: It's about 3 all girls schools and lesbian relations are kinda what drives most of the stories and actions of the characters)

Ugh... I want to post for Semine but am waiting on Haruka. I dont want to post for Haley although I could as I dont want to just do somthing that has no point what so every.

Rewatching things rarely pulls the same way it did in the past. At least, that's my opinion.

Oh, reminds me, anyone here watched Strawberry Panic? The setting (for obvious reasons) just reminds me so much of this RP XD Watched it years ago, but I suddenly thought of it.
(For those that don't know: It's about 3 all girls schools and lesbian relations are kinda what drives most of the stories and actions of the characters)
Yeah that's true. The only time it pulls me in is if I watched an anime dubbed as a kid, and then I watch it now without the dub. Usually it's better and an eye opener for me.

Edit: And nope, never seen Strawberry Panic but I might have to watch it now.
I used to read the comics. Followed it from the first issue and stopped being able to when it got increased to 18 issues a year. It would've been unfair to my siblings if I got magazines more often than them after all.

Personally my favorite chars were Cordelia and Hay Lin (ah, what you end up remembering...)
I liked Irma. :3

It's not a magical girl show, that would just have made things even more interesting compared with this RP, but other than that yeah the feel kinda is there as far as I'm concerned.

Now I really gotta check that series properly out... Thanks, there went half my sleep :p

Haha, yeah... that always happens when a new anime is found that is good XD or at least somewhat interesting

Out of curiosity, what magical girl shows have we all seen?

The list is long... I'll get it in a moment haha

Haha, true. I don't have the time to watch anime as much as I used to thanks to studying.

And my list of watched shows (that I remember):
Cardcaptor Sakura, Magical Lyrical Nanoha, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Tokyo Mew Mew *thinks* There was some others too but my mind is drawing a blank at the moment... *remembers* Sesshou Senki Symphogear was one! There might be more but the amount of anime I've watched is pretty staggering...

I'm really picky, so that kind of...makes it hard for me to find anime I love. Most of my beloved anime aren't even magical girl, so my list for that genre is small. But Sailor Moon remains at the top of that list. :3

Reactions: dragonesper
Status
Not open for further replies.