Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omf I swear I responded to that pm--

But, um, sorry for not posting in the RP.I dont really have a huge reason why except that I actually havent logged on until Monday, the day I actually read the PM. ;-;

Omf I swear I responded to that pm--

But, um, sorry for not posting in the RP.I dont really have a huge reason why except that I actually havent logged on until Monday, the day I actually read the PM. ;-;
It's fine, actually. I'm glad you're alright. :3

i cri //bawls in a corner

I shall accept whatever punishment thy shall bestow upon me ( ^)7

i cri //bawls in a corner

I shall accept whatever punishment thy shall bestow upon me ( ^)7
What matters is that you have returned to us! *pets*

Nyaa~ ;w; Um,I shall get something posted after I try to be a good student for once and finish homework ;w;

Good idea. Homework comes first. :) Thanks for making an appearance and letting us know you're still apart of this.

Speaking of homework, although it hasn't quite become urgent yet, and I try not to let it cut too much into my evening leisure time anyway (I work better in the office, fewer distractions), I will eventually have my own things to deal with, though I should still at least manage a post a week.

Here's a question I don't think got answered: do the girls design/come up with their own transformations?

Here's a question I don't think got answered: do the girls design/come up with their own transformations?
Yes. During the roleplay when your character transforms.

Just for your information, I will not force Astra into some social situation just because she encountered her opposite now that isn't afraid of her.
It just doesn't make enough sense story wise, and character wise. So, I will not force her into a scene because it sounds fun, or because it is an interesting plan.
I don't know yet how Astra will react to things, I haven't played her yet. She'll be socially proper, yes, but I won't be promising if she sticks around and becomes good buddies with Semine or anyone else, figured it would be good to let y'all know before hand :)

Anyway, I'll try and get a (few) post up this week/end but all of next week will be busy. I'll be out from 8am to 11pm, making 13h shifts (and 2x one hour travels)... I'm going to be too wiped out to post. Just so you know.

Reactions: envogue
I didn't mean to give the impression or forcing your into an action. Ill edit my last post to exclude her then since she walked away.

Edited my post to remove any trace but her walking away from Astra.

Last edited:
I'm not saying she couldn't try, and I'm not saying I won't have her sit there because she needs a place to sit anyway, but what I'm saying is I'm not planning on having a friendship bloom yet. Semine is bubbly, active, she's the type of person people would love to be around, Astraeha is an introvert. Introverts don't like bubbly extrovert people too much because of how they are.
Yes, they could become friends, and it would be a lovely idea, I wouldn't have agreed to their powers working so well together if I didn't want them to have a chance at being friends. I'm just warning ahead of times that Astra won't change her ways right in one go.

Edit: Anyway, now I have to edit my work so far. Just let me decide what I do with my character, deal?

I mistook what you meant in your post about Astra. I thought you didn't want her forced into a situation so I moved Semine out by not having her follow Astra. I thought that is what you wanted. Now at reading that I see you don't want it rushed. Took it to the far right instead of hovering in the middle it seems. If you want I can edit my post back to its original form but less... forced action. Also, Deal.

Ahhh... I may be unable to respond for ... tonight for sure (It's me mum's birthday!) , and the next week I'll be studying for exams and all that jazz, so I apologize if I seem inactive.

Reactions: envogue
As long as we agree that no one decides what the other person's character does unless it is a move that is agreed upon, we'll be good. You are more than welcome to have Semine, or anyone else, bring out a suggestion to Astra or others, just don't make the decision that comes after that. In it's crude form that is god modding/power play. Give me the opportunity to react and be true to my characters, and you can do anything that makes sense for your character.
Agreed? (This goes for anyone by the way)

Very much Agreed.

Hey there!
I just saw your post about this rp still searching for some first years, and I would be willing to play. I have three questions before that though:
First of, I tend to take some time with my character sheets. Do I have the guarantee that there will still be a spot open for me, even if it takes a week?

Secondly, even though I have watched quite a lot of anime as of now, I still have some problems with japanese culture. Is it right that this academy accepts first-years from the age of 14 to 16, so that the third-years would be 18 at max?

Finally, the characters are 14 to 18 years old as stated in the rules. You also mentioned that 'behind curtains' moments (faded black of course) are allowed, even encouraged, if a good romance gets going. The site rules state that the engagement of minors into that kind of stuff is not permitted, and I just want to be on the safe side if it ever gets to that. So, do you know for sure that this is allowed? If that's only for the third-years that are 18, that is okay as well, I'd just like to know :3.

Since there are transfer students as well, the range of how old or young the characters can be kind of varies. While normally there wouldn't be this much range, the magical girl aspect and transfer student aspect gives more variety.

The rules state that you can't have characters younger than 13 years of age be together in that way. But there are people with a preference about making 15yo characters be together. So they allow it even if it's a little odd.
What isn't allowed is having real life teens and adults write libertine roleplays together.

That made more sense then what I was writing on.

But a good rule of thumb: Since this isn't a Libertine RP and we're of a range of ages ourselves it's the best to imply further and fade to black. Who knows how many teens are reading this RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.