Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have added cup size to CS. >_>

So far, I think Nagi, Momoko, Fuji, and Midori have the biggest boobs. :3 Hahahaha. Maybe that can be why Momoko doesn't care for Ririka, maybe she groped her and called her chan.

I had to go back and check out all the character pics

*gets bright idea* Ririka could have done it during gym class at the start of their first year.

The gym class was boring, she wanted to do something more than simple stretching and running. Spotting her classmate, Aino Momoko, and her ample chest she grinned. That was exactly the fun she needed. Casually walking up to her classmate she pounced and grabbed the ample breasts, giving them some casual squeezes. "Wow, you're larger than I thought Momo-tan, an E?"

*gets bright idea* Ririka could have done it during gym class at the start of their first year.

The gym class was boring, she wanted to do something more than simple stretching and running. Spotting her classmate, Aino Momoko, and her ample chest she grinned. That was exactly the fun she needed. Casually walking up to her classmate she pounced and grabbed the ample breasts, giving them some casual squeezes. "Wow, you're larger than I thought Momo-tan, an E?"
Lmao. Thus, their rivalry begins.

I'm going to find a better picture for Hayley. I don't like the jester one for Appearance.

Heres what I got and I will check to make sure no one else has it.

original.jpg

I should have added cup size to CS. >_>

So far, I think Nagi, Momoko, Fuji, and Midori have the biggest boobs. :3 Hahahaha. Maybe that can be why Momoko doesn't care for Ririka, maybe she groped her and called her chan.

I had to go back and check out all the character pics
While I haven't specified, Astra has fairly decent, if not large, boobs. She is of completely non-Asian descent after all.

I rarely specify beyond small, medium or large, when it comes to that sort of thing.

Usually I don't specify either, unless it has a function. Like if the character is insecure about the small size or flatness of them, or if the character used to pretend to be a boy but then her breasts grew too large to hide them even with the firmest of binders.

There's no need to specify, it's just something we were talking about. Plus, I just assume if a character has huge boobs they would choose a picture that portrayed that. I purposely wanted Momoko to be busty, because she's tiny and I didn't want her tiny and flat chested. :)

Also, I'm hoping to resume things Sunday night/Monday. :)

So, if you haven't posted by then I'm sorry. I don't want to leave anyone behind, but I also don't want my roleplay to die.

Reactions: Collapse
There's no need to specify, it's just something we were talking about. Plus, I just assume if a character has huge boobs they would choose a picture that portrayed that. I purposely wanted Momoko to be busty, because she's tiny and I didn't want her tiny and flat chested. :)
I was more concerned about the face, hair, eyes, and overall vibe of the image than the bodily proportions. So my images don't necessarily reflect the chest size :P

Also, I'm hoping to resume things Sunday night/Monday. :)

So, if you haven't posted by then I'm sorry. I don't want to leave anyone behind, but I also don't want my roleplay to die.
In that case
@Sison you still game? Maybe the notifs messed up, I dunno, but I'm hoping you'll be able to post, otherwise the meeting of our characters gets abruptly altered

In that case
@Sison you still game? Maybe the notifs messed up, I dunno, but I'm hoping you'll be able to post, otherwise the meeting of our characters gets abruptly altered
I sent him a message, and it says he hasn't been on since Thursday. Hopefully tomorrow @Haruka and @Sison have time to post. :<
I was more concerned about the face, hair, eyes, and overall vibe of the image than the bodily proportions. So my images don't necessarily reflect the chest size :P
And yeah. I understand. :3 I can see Astra having large breasts, or being very thin and graceful with a more modest cup size. The latter is how I pictured her originally.

Last edited:
I'm gonna wait six more hours before posting Ririka's response. Until then I have plenty of other stuff that needs doing.

EDIT: Posting now xD

Because I haven't had the chance to post yet I hadn't read all the posts in detail, but I noticed one thing now that I was reading a few.
I believe to recall that the girls while in civilian form are completely human as far as I understand that, it means no magic as well. Is that correct Moon?

Because I haven't had the chance to post yet I hadn't read all the posts in detail, but I noticed one thing now that I was reading a few.
I believe to recall that the girls while in civilian form are completely human as far as I understand that, it means no magic as well. Is that correct Moon?

This is true, but I was working on a sort of thing where characters can have an affinity for their element, but it's not on Cs since it was something my mind cooked up after the roleplay started.

But, I really don't mind, because it's my fault since I posted that after Silver's post. It's no biggie, unless dragon feels his/her character was godmodded I don't mind.

I had full intention of playing along all the time so I'm not troubled. It had more the phrasing of inviting the character to react and "x used that so y has to do that" is what I consider godmodding, not vague phrasing that leaves it open for the other person to choose their response.

Besides, Ririka got the chance to cause chaos xD

Your going to attract Hayley's attention. Lol if they don't respond Astra and Semine won't have roomies. Life and death are roomies lol.

This is true, but I was working on a sort of thing where characters can have an affinity for their element
Hm over PM you had decided against it, we talked about it (Tuesday) long before Kaori was even created (Thursday), oh well I guess..?

Thing is, then you'll have to figure out what the limit is on 'affinity' because it can stretch very far what people consider just an affinity.
Like with Astra, fear could be used in minor degrees when just in normal form, but death is far more tricky to find a limit in terms of 'affinity'.
For Nadeshiko, same thing, what is a limit one can place on an affinity with desert and sun powers before it is considered too strong.
Umiko could splash around some water, but isn't that already too much an ability, so that wouldn't work, only things that have to do with an emotion or a sene like hearing or seeing is something that can easily be given an affinity. The rest is very difficult. You know what I'm getting at? It's easy to find an affinity for some, but others wouldn't be so lucky, and it would kind of be out of proportion if some could and others couldn't get an affinity or enhanced sense.
I personally think it would be wiser to (from here on out) go with what you decided earlier and not have the girls be able to access their powers while in 'normal' forms.

(Just using my own as an example)

Last edited:
Hm over PM you had decided against it, we talked about it (Tuesday) long before Kaori was even created (Thursday), oh well I guess..?

Thing is, then you'll have to figure out what the limit is on 'affinity' because it can stretch very far what people consider just an affinity.
Like with Astra, fear could be used in minor degrees when just in normal form, but death is far more tricky to find a limit in terms of 'affinity'.
For Nadeshiko, same thing, what is a limit one can place on an affinity with desert and sun powers before it is considered too strong.
Umiko could splash around some water, but isn't that already too much an ability, so that wouldn't work, only things that have to do with an emotion or a sene like hearing or seeing is something that can easily be given an affinity. The rest is very difficult. You know what I'm getting at? It's easy to find an affinity for some, but others wouldn't be so lucky, and it would kind of be out of proportion if some could and others couldn't get an affinity or enhanced sense.
I personally think it would be wiser to (from here on out) go with what you decided earlier and not have the girls be able to access their powers while in 'normal' forms.

(Just using my own as an example)

I'm aware, though I'm saying it's my fault that Silver posted that, because I hadn't done a good enough job of explaining magical girl abilities. I'm still working on affinities and if I do go through with it it probably will not be until much later that it's introduced.

But like I said, dragon is fine and it's not something that's going to make or break the roleplay, and since I initially missed it I'm not going to ask them to rewrite their post over a discrepancy. For future posts, it's obviously a good thing to know though and it shouldn't happen again. But my announcement of just lazily posting it on the front page was sure to miss some eyes. I'm looking at it as a sort of glitch in the matrix.

Now, I apologize if this offends or bothers you. It wasn't my intention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.