Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:
How many characters would you say would be a good maximum for each club, to avoid it becoming overcrowded and others nearly empty?
3? 4?
Four. :)

Okay then we have a problem with Martial arts, 'cause there are 5 there

Sport or Club:Student: Student: Student: Student:
[tr][td]Volleyball[/td][td]Mihara Ririka[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Softball[/td][td]Rakashi Totsuno[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Track[/td][td]Shirakawa Airi[/td][td]1[/td][td]Hayashi Fuji[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Cheerleading[/td][td]Takanaka Natsuki[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Basketball[/td][td]Saito Midori[/td][td]2[/td][td]Kuroki Kaori[/td][td] [/td][td]Kuruseidā Semine[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Band[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Orchestra[/td][td]Rakashi Totsuno[/td][td]2[/td][td]Aino Momoko[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Dance[/td][td]Stein Hayley[/td][td]2[/td][td]Arissa Astraeha[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [tr][td]Swimming[/td][td]Tsubasa Emiko[/td][td]1[/td][td]Wakamura Umiko[/td][td]1[/td][td]Akemi Nagi[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Kyudo[/td][td]Yamato Nadeshiko[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Martial Arts Club[/td][td]Shirakawa Airi[/td][td]1[/td][td]Saito Midori[/td][td]2[/td][td]Hayashi Fuji[/td][td]3[/td][td]Kuroki Kaori[/td][td]3[/td][td]Kuruseidā Semine[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Music Club[/td][td]Tsubasa Emiko[/td][td]1[/td][td]Moriyama Kureha[/td][td]2[/td][td]Stein Hayley[/td][td]2[/td][td]Kuruseidā Semine[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Literature Club[/td][td]Muto Asami[/td][td]2[/td][td]Takanaka Natsuki[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Anime Club[/td][td]Mihara Ririka[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Dojinshi Club[/td][td]Takanaka Natsuki[/td][td]2[/td][td]Mihara Ririka[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Computer Club[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Theater Club[/td][td]Wakamura Umiko[/td][td]1[/td][td]Muto Asami[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Etiquette Club[/td][td]Arissa Astraeha[/td][td]3[/td][td]Aino Momoko[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Ikebana Club[/td][td]Arissa Astraeha[/td][td]3[/td][td]Aino Momoko[/td][td]3[/td][td]Kuroki Kaori[/td][td]3[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Tea Ceremony Club[/td][td]Moriyama Kureha[/td][td]2[/td][td]Yamato Nadeshiko[/td][td]2[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Art Club[/td][td]Shirakawa Airi[/td][td]1[/td][td]Muto Asami[/td][td]2[/td][td]Yamato Nadeshiko[/td][td]2[/td][td]Akemi Nagi[/td][td]3[/td][/tr]

I could probably move Airi somewhere else, notably since I think both her clubs meet on the same day by the schedules.

Hmmm. I'm thinking. Since I'll open character submissions again at some point, let's not worry about limits on clubs just yet, unless it gets ridiculous... Like, Martial Arts lol. Everyone kicks ass, huh? :p

Since no one likes band, do you think I should remove it?

Edit: @R-9 Pilot Do you want to move her? If it won't affect your character then, yeah. Go ahead and move her and we'll cap it at four for now.

If there's no limit and new ones come in, chances are they'd just flood the full ones more. All clubs need a max at some point, so why not for now put a cap on it, and later see if things might be handy to extent.
As for band, well yeah... no one seems the type to form a band. They'd end up in orchestra so far, and a band I guess one could make on their own without it being a club activity or so? If people really want to have a band at some point.
(Same goes for computer club)

If there's no limit and new ones come in, chances are they'd just flood the full ones more. All clubs need a max at some point, so why not for now put a cap on it, and later see if things might be handy to extent.
As for band, well yeah... no one seems the type to form a band. They'd end up in orchestra so far, and a band I guess one could make on their own without it being a club activity or so? If people really want to have a band at some point.
(Same goes for computer club)
Yeah. Let's cap it at four, @R-9 Pilot thank you for offering to moving Airi.

Once you've figured out where to move her, just let us know and edit it into the sheet. I'll adjust things again then with the roster :)

Anyone else want to maneuver around with the clubs and sports? After posting a few times for a character you might now have a feeling they'd fit better in a different club than they are in, or you'd want them to be with a friend or avoid big gaps and lonely people, or whatever :) Just let us know.

I suppose putting her into anime club will work. Though that's got the same thing of both clubs meeting on the same day, unless that's a non-issue. If not that, then possibly Doujinshi or Tea club.

Go to the one that's listed first.

Going with tea ceremony club.

So much has happened while I've been asleep... 0.o

Just kidding. :p
I've been holding my replies in the RP-thread since a lot of people haven't gotten the chance to answer yet and I know how it feels to have to trail through pages of replies because people get a bit too excited when it comes to their characters (plus I have been guilty of it too...)

As for the new characters: I'm looking forward to see how this goes xD

So much has happened while I've been asleep... 0.o

Just kidding. :p
I've been holding my replies in the RP-thread since a lot of people haven't gotten the chance to answer yet and I know how it feels to have to trail through pages of replies because people get a bit too excited when it comes to their characters (plus I have been guilty of it too...)

As for the new characters: I'm looking forward to see how this goes xD
Yes. I want to give everyone a chance to reply, but I think it's great people are excited for the roleplay :D

I feel the same ^^ Also I'm sure people get to post their catch-up replies during the weekend. I already know how Ririka is going to respond to Kaori trying to make Ririka into her love slave and is looking forward to writing that a lot~ I'm just making sure to be patient :p

I feel the same ^^ Also I'm sure people get to post their catch-up replies during the weekend. I already know how Ririka is going to respond to Kaori trying to make Ririka into her love slave and is looking forward to writing that a lot~ I'm just making sure to be patient :p
Yeah. Ririka is really funny, lol. Maybe I'll have Momoko not ignore her for once. :p

It will be hard not to react to what will happen next. In very rough terms: Ririka will be affected by the magic, realize it and then do something outrageous (and totally her). *laughs evilly*

It will be hard not to react to what will happen next. In very rough terms: Ririka will be affected by the magic, realize it and then do something outrageous (and totally her). *laughs evilly*
fmt3kl.gif

How I picture Ririka acting.

Haha, yup. I can imagine the last time she glomped someone (the time she got in trouble) she did exactly that xD

The members of the clubs she's a part of has this rule enforced: "Never react to her shenanigans. That was she'll be bored, sulk and leave." Which is why some characters are spared from her worst. xD

That's horrible yet absolutely hilarious.

I know xD
That's why I'm trying to be patient here so those who haven't had a chance to move towards the assembly can get that chance and get to take a part of that hilarity.

When I made Hayley I was torn between Chaos or Heart/Love. I knew I wanted to do Cards but I wasn't sure if I wanted to do Love or Chaos. I should have done Chaos and Love. That would have been hilarious. But when I made her I knew I had a Dark character just wanting to be good. That hilarity should be great. I wonder what everyone will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.