Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah... Would anyone have any suggestions for Nagi's alias? I don't have any ideas for it ... I'm open for any suggestions :)

Ah... Would anyone have any suggestions for Nagi's alias? I don't have any ideas for it ... I'm open for any suggestions :)
Hm...Seven-Colored Puppeteer or something similar. Marionette Messiah. Seriously, I'm not quite sure, but I'm also bad with names myself. I can't really think of anything proper magical girl-y for Airi, either, so I could use suggestions, too.

Hm...more serious things, though...for a theme of puppets and such. Heartstring Puppeteer Magical Nagi? Or other variations like that. It does depend on the kind of magical girl series you want to evoke in some ways.

Wakamura Umiko, #99CCFF
§ Name §
Wakamura Umiko​

§ Age §
15​

§ Year §
First​

§ Alias §
Ondine​

§ Height §
156cm​

§ Weight §
48kg​

§ Element §
Water​

§ Personality §
Sweet, kind and friendly. While she might not go and talk to a stranger the first moment she meets them, she is one to like to try and say hi at some point. She tries to be nice to as many people as she can, and is very slow to anger, and quick to forgive.
Of course don't let that fool you completely. Everyone ought to know that the kindest people are sometimes the scariest when you push their buttons too far. So even Umiko has a breaking point. It's not easy to piss her off, but when you do, she's not real big on the forgiving. She won't become vindictive, but she definitely won't be friendly. So far no one has truly pissed her off. Just slightly annoyed at random times.​

§ Bio §
Umiko had a carefree upbringing. Sure there were rules, and it was required that she always did her best, but her parents were friendly, her little brother was annoying as brothers should be, and she had friends in school. Friends she probably still would be with had she not been allowed into this school.
It's her first year here, so she is nervous, but Umiko sees it as a great opportunity, and loves every moment of it. She always dreamed of being a magical girl, just like some of her friends, unfortunately only she got the powers and the rest remained 'normal'.
While some of Umiko's abilities as a magical girl have dance related names, she doesn't actually dance. Her attacks might improve if she did take dancing classes, but she prefers to swim more than to dance.​

§ Extracurricular Activities §
~ Swimming
~ Theater Club​

§ Magical Girl Abilities §
  • § Snow Waltz §
    Umiko makes a waltz step to the right, then to the left, and a turn. In the mean time water forms between her hands and after the turn a stream is sent rushing towards her opponent. It can only do damage to one opponent at a time and the maneuver takes time to set up. While the name says snow, and the water is fairly cold and white, it isn't actually snow. But she liked the name so hasn't tried to tamper with it.​

§ Whirlpool Pirouette §
    As the name suggests Umiko creates a series of pirouettes, creating a whirlpool that can trap an opponent. The strength of the whirlpool depends on how many pirouettes that Umiko can turn. So far her max is 4 turns, which is able to hold a single normal sized opponent for a few minutes.​

§ Brisé Bubble Spray §
    The Brisé Bubble Spray is initiated by making three brisé steps towards the opponent. Once she lands after the third jump a tunnel of bubbles races to the intended target. The bubbles deal very minor amounts of damage in and of themselves, but the amount of them hitting the opponent can make the difference. The more bubbles that hit, the higher the extent of the damage.​
  • § Ondine Cabriole Illusion §
    With a single cabriole movement a watery figure emerges that has the appearance of Ondine. It can fight opponents, but will disappear if hit firmly. She can create a maximum of 5 of these watery figures that have no color to them, just water shaped like her.​

§ Chassé Tidal Wave §
    With a single forward chassé a puddle of water appears at Umiko's feet. With the second chassé the water rises up and creates a tidal wave that can sweep multiple opponents off of their feet.
    If the second chassé is done backwards, the tidal wave creates an upward cone that gives Umiko liftoff. (ex.)​
  • § Shine Aqua Adagio §
    This move takes the longest to prepare and requires a sequence of 6 dance maneuvers in order to be of effect. Any interruptions during the sequence means the attack will either not manifest, or it will be a weakened version of itself.
    The Shine Aqua Adagio doesn't have one effect. Depending on the sequence of movements it can do a range of things. The starting move dictates what the ability will do.

Waltz
    Strikes multiple opponents with multiple tentacle like protrusions that can move individually from each other.

Pirouette
    Creates a whirlpool that can not be escaped from and can hold up to five targets.

Brisé
    A large amount of bubbles flow forth with each bubble able to create more damage individually.

Cabriole
    Stronger illusions are created that can hit harder and take more effort to get rid of.

Chassé
    A stronger tidal wave that can hit more opponents harder.

§ Costume §
Umiko's physical appearance changes a little after transformation into Ondine. She matures a little bit, her hair darkens and flares upwards at the ends, and most notably, her eye color changes from brown to a watery blue.

Her short white low heeled boots have a red droplet marking on the front of them, and the edge of the boot's 'leg' is rounded and flowey like waves or like a cloud.

Her hands are covered in short blue gloves that don't even connect to her hands. The fabric spans over the back of the hand, but it is not attached to her fingers at all. Just like with her boots, the rim of the 'hand' part of her glove is finished with a wavy pattern like that of a cloud's edge.

Her head is adorned with a golden tiara that holds 5 ocean blue stones.

The dress that Ondine wears seems like it consists of multiple separate pieces, but it's just two parts really. She never took one or the other off so she isn't sure if it's a one piece thing, or if they really are two separate parts.
The under part looks like a short white underdress with poofy sleeves and a high neckline. The skirt is short and poofy and has a wavy cut at the rim.

The blue halter like overdress connects the blue collar to the bodice via a red droplet marking. The overdress' skirt part starts with a slit at the front and then flows all the way around till it ends with a long tail part ending at her ankles. Due to the poofyness of the underskirt, the overskirt flows loosely and a bit wide around Ondine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Funnyach and Silver
I'll get Nadeshiko up tomorrow, I have to sleep, and realized I made an error on one of her powers. So I'm gong to sleep now and worry about it after Im back from my first rehearsal.

"Heartstring Puppeteer Magical Nagi"

I like Heartstring Magical Girl Nagi

Or Heartstring Puppeteer

Also, Umiko is super cute.

I take it that means she's accepted?

I take it that means she's accepted?
Yes.

Important Note: I've split the three people dorm room to accommodate the extra character, and Ollissa's third character will go to the old three person room when she is finished/accepted.

@Olissa unless you wanna room alone.

Last edited:
Well if someone makes a character, that solves the three room thing, but other than that, I don't mind either way.

Well if someone makes a character, that solves the three room thing, but other than that, I don't mind either way.
Well, r9 said his character would take awhile so he's going to wait, so it's just you with the extra character and I'm going to pair her in the three room dorm. Either way if everyone made three character's it would be uneven at some point, so I'm closing character submissions, until Arc 2. :D

Last edited:
So to be clear, the three person room still exists? Just waiting for Olissa's character to fill the last space? (Referred to 3 person room in rp before the changes. Awkward~)

Well, even if it remains or not: You have just managed to put Nagi in the same room as Ririka. So I wonder: What do Nagi think of Ririka?

@SailorMoon, I've only seen the movie version of the first I'm afraid...

Yes. It still exists and your post is fine. It was easy to switch Kaori because she hadn't mentioned going to the room yet.

Last edited:
Also, everyone who hasn't yet, in your next posts please go to the assembly hall. :D

I'm still waiting for Astra's roommate to reply, so please don't go on too far without me and Sison. Not everyone can post every day after all and with everyone else diving in multiple times it kinda leaves some a little behind (It'll always happen a little, I know, just don't go too fast and leave people behind that are tied up or can't post twice a day)

I'm still waiting for Astra's roommate to reply, so please don't go on too far without me and Sison. Not everyone can post every day after all and with everyone else diving in multiple times it kinda leaves some a little behind (It'll always happen a little, I know, just don't go too fast and leave people behind that are tied up or can't post twice a day)
No worries. I'm not going to leave anyone behind, and I understand that. I'm only saying, the priority is going to the assembly when you get the chance. :) It's why I have a posting limit. Plus, I think quite a few people are in a completely different time zone from me.

Well, even if it remains or not: You have just managed to put Nagi in the same room as Ririka. So I wonder: What do Nagi think of Ririka?
True. Well, Nagi hasn't exactly had an interaction with Ririka yet. Nagi just went into the room, saw the mess, and then left for the assembly hall. It's hard to say how Nagi might respond to Ririka from the get-go; Nagi doesn't judge by appearances, hobbies, or stereotypes, she makes her own judgement based on how you act or the things you say. :) I'm sure the two will get along alright, though.

Yamato Nadeshiko, #FFFF99
§ Name §
Yamato Nadeshiko​

§ Age §
16​

§ Year §
Second​

§ Alias §
Desert Rose​

§ Height §
168cm​

§ Weight §
52kg​

§ Element §
Sun/Desert​

§ Personality §
Vibrant, regal, the ideal Japanese woman. Nadeshiko comes across as a very poised and almost regal young woman, but with a slight sensual vibe. She behaves quite mature and is what is often described as the perfect Japanese wife. Calm, warm, loving, diligent, firm, and a slight sense of strong willedness and wildness in her.​

§ Bio §
Nadeshiko was raised in a traditional Japanese household where she was taught all the ways of how to be a proper and perfect lady and future wife. Obediently listened and found great joy in the fine arts that were given to her disposal during her training.
When Nadeshiko was 8 however, her parents passed away, leaving her, her older brother, and her younger sister in the care of their grandmother of their father's side. Yuuto, her brother, was next in line for the family business, so he was soon groomed to be the next head of the Yamato family and enterprise. Hanako, the youngest, was given a lot of freedom to play and maneuver, whereas Nadeshiko was groomed to perfection to find a proper suitor for her.
It meant she didn't get to play a lot.
When she first learned she was a magical girl, she feared that her family would think it would subtract from her value as a proper lady, but on the contrary, her family was more than delighted and happy with the news.
Of course, a precious girl had to be sent to the best school in the country, which is why she had come here last year. This now is her second year.​

§ Extracurricular Activities §
~ Kyudo
~ Art Club
~ Tea Ceremony Club​

§ Magical Girl Abilities §
Her powers are stronger during the day, and weaker at night.​
  • § Sand Storm §
    This wide and far range attack sweeps all around in the general direction that Nadeshiko told it to go. It doesn't deal any damage to the opponent, but will irritate the opponents with a limited visibility. The storm is easily blown away by wind. The closer she is to a target, the more it actually has effect.​

§ Tomb Raider §
    While one would expect a monster from some Pharao's tomb to rise from the ground and fight for Nadeshiko, nothing much interesting happens that could be related to the name. Nadeshiko simply uses her sword to make a large cut in the air, usually vertical or slightly diagonal. Where her sword passes a yellow glowing line appears and is sent forth toward the opponent and hits it. This attack ranges up to a maximum of 7 meters, but loses most of its potential after the first 4 meters.​

§ Sand Man §
    A very close range attack. Nadeshiko has to come close enough to her opponent and blow over her hand towards their eyes. Sand will spray forth and hit the target's eyes. This causes irritation in the eyes, that leads to temporarily not being able to see properly, with an occasional side effect of sleepiness. (Only a 1 in 10 chance that the opponent will fall asleep or feel drowsy.)​
  • § Pillar of Salt §
    Nadeshiko crosses her arms across her chest and tilts her head downwards. Once she looks up and towards her target a column of sand bursts up from the ground below wherever she is looking at, launching most average weight targets into the air. Anything heavier than herself can't be lifted up, but it will deal damage and obstruct the target's view by trapping them in the sand.​

§ Burning Shadow §
    Holding her sword upright before her face as she summons the attack, followed by a quick cut from left to right causes shadows to disappear and light up. It can mildly scorch whoever was hiding in the shadows, but it's not a very effective attack, as it is more a way to find where her opponents are hiding.​

§ Sun Dragon §
    With a firm thrust forwards with her sword, a roaring, fiery, bright shining dragon appears that is sent towards her opponent. It can follow a target as if the dragon were really alive and following whoever was running away. It can also hit multiple targets if they are in the same path or very near vicinity of the fiery dragon.​
  • § Sun Desert Revolution §
    Holding her arms up towards the sky, Nadeshiko holds her sword straight up with both hands. At the tip a small ball of light begins to glow, that gains more and more strength. At the last moment she brings down the sword and sends the ball of light coursing towards the opponents in its path. How strong the attack really is depends on how long she gathers the energy at the tip of the sword. The more light she gathers, the stronger it will be, but it takes a lot more time to complete. Sending it out earlier works too, but it isn't nearly as potent. During the time that the ball of energy forms Nadeshiko is completely exposed and can't defend herself. Should she be interrupted midway, the energy will disperse and fade.​

§ Costume §
Considering what a lady she is, it is almost a surprise how prince like her outfit almost appears. Almost. It still has a strong feminine vibe over it, but isn't girly in the least.

From bottom to top she wears a pair of plain red high heels. Above that white trousers with a floral print on the outside of her left leg.

Her waist sports a golden chain from which an emerald hilted long sword is attached. The sheath is of gold and adorned with fine floral engravings. This sword can be removed from its sheath and used to her discretion in magical attacks or just as a direct weapon.

The top of her outfit is a short purplish V-neck sleeveless top with golden lining embroidered with red decorations. Around the entire bottom rim of the top that ends just below her breasts are red droplet shaped beads adorning it.

Though it usually just kind of hangs loosely around her arms, she has a long, red jacket lined with gold and a floral collar. It reaches all the way down to her ankles and flows behind her almost like a cape.

Her head is adorned with a white turban decorated with gold and colored beads. A thin golden strand rests upon her forehead and a feather sticks out of the back of the white cloth.​

@Olissa She's approved.

For combination attacks, I think that is a good idea, but maybe it's like the ultimate trump card if they're either extremely low on health and fighting an OP enemy, or have a very strong relationship.

Question:
How many characters would you say would be a good maximum for each club, to avoid it becoming overcrowded and others nearly empty?
3? 4?

Alright. Sounds good overall. I look forward to the groupings highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.