Elite Magical Girl Academy (Shoujo-Ai/Yuri) (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
To say it simply: Ririka has already done that, and most likely gotten a not so pleased response from Momoko.

This POTO medleys will be Momoko's theme(s). :3

I chose Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts for Semine.

I love Phantom of the Opera~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I once praticed singing as the Phantom xD

Reactions: envogue
I love it too. It's my favorite musical.

The movie-version is gone from Netflix now but I have the DVD~

I might think of theme songs for my two chars but first I have some dishes that needs to be done :p

The movie-version is gone from Netflix now but I have the DVD~

I might think of theme songs for my two chars but first I have some dishes that needs to be done :p
I have the movie, and the one at Royal Albert Hall. Highly recommend the broadway version, I love them both. Have you seen the sequel, love never dies? It's good too.

For any of you that like Kingdom hearts I will be doing a playthrough on my computer of Kh2. Ill post screen shots :P

Odd question perhaps, but, can you see this image, or does it show up as a broken image for any of you?
Uploaded images to the 'characters' section but I'm uncertain if others can really see the images or not (since it didn't work to look at the images using a different browser, got an error message... so I want to double check)
izumidesertrose-png.54244

I can see it. :)

Good, then I'll be able to post Yamato Nadeshiko/Desert Rose and Wakamura Umiko/Ondine soon without troubles XD

That image loads just fine for me, too.

For my own dumb question, I had the idea a while ago about characters working together for combination attacks. So I wonder, what sort of stuff can any of you guys think up for one of their characters and anyone else? It might be a fun way to pass some time.

I've got a first year Water, second year Sun/desert, (both soon to be posted) and a third year Death/fear, to be honest, I have no idea how any of these might be able to combine with others if that's a possibility XD

Life and death combo would be insane.

Probably yeah, but how to accomplish it without making the world go boom or the two powers negating each other XD

Life and death must exist in harmony with one another.

That is true, though how does one make a combined attack between life and death without making one or the other (or both) pointless.
"I'll kill it" "Then I'll bring it back to life" Kind of feels a bit redundant don't you think XD

Only thing I can think of right now is in Hollow Absolution, there's an extreme chance that Astra gets stuck in the world of the dead, meaning she dies. Life is on the other side of death's doors, and would be the only thing able to have a chance of bringing Astra back. Like a failsafe that increases Astra's chances of survival from 10-20% to 50% or so.
Just a random thought.

I'm not sure I have much for gravity either, other than that it comes with some ability to do terrible things to the fabric of spacetime, so getting that mixed with proper time-magic could likely lead to something interesting. And there's also just toe obvious of things like mixing couple energy beams together, regardless of what their elemental affinity is.

As for Life/Death, nothing immediately comes to mind, but it IS an excellent combination. One simple option is instead of simply cancelling each other out, they release a large amount of power in doing so, and you use this to punish whoever's caught in the middle of it.

Last edited:
Or it could be a harmony attack. The balance of life and death. It could be named Purgatory. We can talk in Pm's tomorrow if you want. I'm off to bed as I have a decently busy day.

-----------Edit
I know! Alpha and Omega ultra power. The beginning and the end.

Last edited:
Well let's first see what the GM has to say about the idea of combo-attacks/abilities, but other than that sure why not. Discussing it has never harmed anyone after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.