Elementias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver:

"I draw occasionally, but only weird little comic strips and, uh...you know, inanimate objects and stuff," Oliver mumbled. He flipped to a clean page and looked over at Ken's side of the room, looking for something interesting to illustrate. He finally settled on a lone, dry petal lying on the windowsill, adding his own twist on the image.
"Do you draw or write or anything like that?"

Ken shook his head. "Nah, I'm more of a power and sports kind of guy. You got a thing against drawing people or something?" He asked, peering over at the drawing, which was of a petal on the windowsill. As if to prove his point, he took out a small, hacky-sack kind of ball and began bouncing it theatrically in one of his hands as he went about his business, messing with his stuff.

Oliver

Oliver watched Ken play with the hacky-sack for a few awkward moments before answering his question.
"I don't draw people because I find their emotions too complex too capture on paper. I do, however, sometimes draw eyes which allows me to practice adding that kind of intensity to a drawing."
He continued watching the hacky-sack. It was an interesting shape. Perhaps he should draw it the next time Ken got it out. He tried to think of a sport he was interested in.
"I guess I kind of like soccer and tennis," he finally said.

Ken looked over at him, stopping the hacky-sack game to raise his eyebrows. "I'm a soccer fan, too! Not too bad at tennis, either, but swimming's really my passion. Funny for a fire Element, right?" He chuckled at the irony of it. "But hey, you don't have to push the sports thing, just cause it's what I like to do. I don't have a bias against the arts." He said, congenially, hurling himself into the bed, comfortably.

Junior, blue
Zar had just finished unpacking and was laying back on his bed reading Faiht's text about to respond when his door suddenly swung open to reveal Kyler. At his new roommates reaction he chuckles "You know it, guess this year will be even better, or worse than last. I-" But before he could respond to Kye's question the firehead was already gone. Shaking his head he runs a hand through his light brown hair with natural highlights "Hot on his feet, same as ever." Well Zar didnt want to stay cooped up in his room till the party so he opened the door walking through before locking it and stuffing the key in his pocket once more. Looking back to his phone as he walks down the hall he grins to Faiht's enthusiasm.

(>Faiht)"Ya the hot head (Kyler) just left our room, we're roomies this year (yay me) lol. He ditched me before I could offer to help though. You guys need another pair of hands? I'm booooored." After hitting send he slides his Phoenix into his back pocket looking back up to pay attention to where he was going, didnt wanna run over some Freshmen, again

Senior, red
Senior, red
Ku was jamming to her playlist on her Lilypad via earbuds as she painted her toe nails a nice bright turquoise while sitting on her bed. Due to the music she didnt notice her roommate enter the room until she glimpsed black in her peripheral vision. Her head snapping up she blinks in surprise as she tugs her earbuds out, brushing her golden hair back from her face she smiles brightly. "Hiya! Sorry bout that, had my music on a bit loud." She says lightheartedly but apologetic, hopping off her bed she holds out her hand for the girl to shake. "Kuna, nice to meet you roomie! Wait...your my roommate and not some random rapist right?" Her voice held a teasing and playful note, obviously she didnt think Cora was a criminal, but comedy was a good ice breaker. At least she hoped

Andrew
Andrew saw her bite her lip and looked away. It looked like he had made her feel bad and now he felt bad. When he heard her start laughing he looked back with a raised eyebrow and when she explained he started giggling too. It was kinda funny how they had both talked about baths without it being awkward, something rarely done by teenagers of different genders. He put his are up on the table and leaned against it "So, you excited for class this year? We get to see new water types come into the class which means that we are also moving around the room for math, thank god" He said grinning

Faiht.jpg

As Faiht dwells in the clothes store, already finding a TeamAir shirt, some gold tent glasses, and a Adalgisa hoody, her Halo goes off as she gets another text from Zar.

{Zar: "Ya the hot head Kyler just left our room, we're roomies this year (yay me) lol. He ditched me before I could offer to help though. You guys need another pair of hands? I'm booooored."}

Faiht chuckles at the message and replies him.

{Zar -> "Lol I mean I'll never refuse free help! I guess you could spread word? We have pretty much everything else. I'm in Adalgisa Apparel with my roommate (a freshman 0_0) just showing her around and helping her. We're meeting at the pool at 5:30PM. Anything else you can think of just bring it along!}

Faiht looks over at @Kairia browsing throught the clothes, looking like a kid in a toy store. Faiht hides her joy of helping someone out and continues looking throught garments.

Delphinium
Del nodded. "Super excited! And I'm glad to have met you before class. That way I'll know someone in class!" She started to push away from the table, but continued smiling at him.
"It was really nice talking to you, Andrew, but I think I'm going to go to my dorm room and get ready for supper. I'm also super excited to meet my roommate! Have you met yours already?"
Del stood up and waited as Andrew looked at her again. She waited for his response, but suddenly found herself terribly excited to meet her roommate. She was glad that she met Andy, because she could sit with him in class, which would be a nice change. She usually didn't sit with anyone.
Oliver
Oliver brightened considerably when Ken noted that he also liked soccer. He'd played once or twice, and even watched some soccer with his father when it was on tv. A flicker of irritation pricked his skin when he mentioned swimming, though. He frowned, shoving the feeling away.
"Cool. I've watched some soccer with my dad, and I know how much people like swimming, believe me. My sister is a water Elementia."

Andrew
Andrew nodded and watched as she stood up and talked about her roomate "No, i haven't met him yet. I hung out at the dorm for awhile but he never showed up. He's probably wandering around or something." He said with a shrug. He didn't really care about who his room-mate was, he figured it would just be some guy who got thrown into the mix. Since he had only been paired with water and then air, he wasn't sure what to expect. He stood up and smiled. "Well, it was great seeing you. Maybe we can hang out at the party later?" he asked before waving one last time and turning away.

Andrew walked back up to his dorm and decided he migh as well hang up the pictures and posters that he had brought. He placed a family picture, the one with his actual mom in it, on his desk and then put one of him and one of his friends up on the dresser. He stood on his bed and put up the poster of a wave on the wall and then a few other small things that he had chosen to bring. He layed back on the bed and started playing games on his lilypad while he waited for his roomate to come by (@Chivarable )

images
Cora inhaled deeply at the rapist comment, and her exhale sounded shaky buy could pass for a humorless chuckle. "Yeah I'm your roommate." Cora stated and turned to her bags. She grabbed her bikini and started packing stuff for the pool, She shoved the food in a large tote. She walked into the closet and changed in the crowded room. She exited the closet met Kuna's eyes again and left the room. Coraline made it to the pool and got stared at the whole way; probably because she didn't believe in cover ups, it's just something else to carry. By the time she got to the pool there were a couple people there. Cora laid her stuff on a chair and put all the food on a near by table. Cora rewarded herself with sun bathing and just feeling the heat of the sun.
l.jpg

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Thomas stood in silence for a few seconds watching the swarms of students walking around the courtyard before saying ''Well, see you there then I guess Evangeline.'' And with a smile he turned and left, he wasn't sure whether that was considered rude or not, he had never been good at goodbyes. He wasn't good at hellos either, this realization made him chuckle as he made his way to his dormitory to get ready for the party.

Upon arriving back at the dorm, making his way into the kitchen he realized he wasn't alone. He could hear noises coming from his dorm mates room. ''Hi'' he called, ''I'm Thomas, it's Andrew right? You coming to the pool party later?''

@Sashakiki @EternalMusic

Evangeline waved good bye as he walked off and decided to head off to her own dorm to get all dressed up, This is going to be so much fun! Heading off towards her dorm, Evangeline decided to see if her dorm mate finally had turned up at her dorm. Opening the door she noticed that no one was there and sighed a little sad. Oh well, I guess I will just get dressed then~

@AngelFish

Breanne:
Breanne rose from her bed, still waiting for Alice to reply. She walked over to her desk, and sat down. She then opened up her Laptop, turning on her camera. She watched herself as she took her red hair in her hands, and smoothly fishtail braided on the side of her head, and then trailed down over her shoulder. {Image} Then she closed her laptop, and stood, walking over to her dresser. She had but her bikini's in the same drawer as her bra's, just because that seemed like the most fitting place to put them. Because Brea was a water awakened child, she had dozens of swimsuits. Water just seemed to call to her, she found great comfort in it. She looked through all her swimsuits, trying to decide which to wear.

Kyler:
The store was practically empty when Kyler arrived, which was to be expected. He bought a few cases of soda, making sure he had a large variety to please everyone. Then he also grabbed some pool noodles, knowing those were a big hit at the pool in his hometown. He purchased the items, not even bothering to look at his School-credit and then was heading to the pool. It was almost time for them to meet, and so he figured if he was just a little early it would be no big deal. However, when he arrived, he saw that Coraline had beaten him there. "Hey Cora," he greeter her as he entered the pool, setting his bags down at the table. "Lookin good," he remarked, glancing over at her sunbathing.

Theodore:
Theodore smiled as Farren called him Theo. "Yeah," he said with a nod, "most people do." He pulled out his TecPlate, which was the phone for Earth Elementia's- short for Tectonic Plate. He had pulled the device out to check the time, but saw he had a notification from the school-wide forum. A pool party, huh? That'd be cool. He accepted the invitation quickly, and then his eyes flickered up to the time. Nearly five thirty. "Well, I should get back to the front, the last wave of freshman will be arriving any minute," he said, looking back up with Farren, flashing her a smile. "I'll see you in class." Then, he turned and started walking back towards the courtyard.

Axel:
{I will write him again once Sorren ( @Yuuki_Tatsunohi ) Replies)

Andrew
Andrew jumped slightly when he heard someone call out but he got off the bed and walked over to the kitchen and leaned against the door. " Hey, you can call me Andy if you want and yeah i'm going, you?" He asked with a grin. This guy looked nice enough "So, what grade are you? Element? I'm a Junior and Water" He said and glanced over the guy. This guy didn't look like an elemental, his last roommate had been one and had basically looked at him like he was scum the entire time but this guy didn't seem that way, yet at least.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Farren:
"See you!" called Farren as Theo walked away. She picked up her bags, and got her dorm key. She was quite surprised when she saw that her roommate hadn't shown up yet. She had took a relatively long time to get here, so, how had her roommate not shown up yet? She put her stuff on the bed with the shelves, and started to unpack. She put her books on the shelves, and took out an empty plant pot where she would grow her flowers in later. She set it on her desk, and put her clothes up in the closet, careful to leave the same amount of room for her roommate. She sighed, and layed on the bed.

Kairia weaves in and out of the racks of clothing, her eyes wide with excitement and glee. Guilt gnaws at the inside of her at the same time. This girl offered to buy her clothes. While flipping through bright flashes of clothing, she wondered if there was a motive behind it. No one's ever really been nice just to be nice, right? But just then she found a pair of shorts even her mother would probably never let her be seen in, which made them all the more worthwhile. Quickly she grabbed a matching top and skipped her way to Faiht.
At the moment, Faiht was preoccupied with her phone and Kairia had to pull on her shirt to get her attention. She was too excited to wait.

"Look look look! What do you think?"

First she held up the shorts, and then the top.

"You like? Or is it super dumb? I'm not very good at these things..."

Reactions: ch0sen1
images
Cora crossed one leg over the other in a teasing way "You got that right." A small smirk apearing on her face. "You don't look so bad yourself." Cora sat up and walked to the edge of the pool and sat down toes making ripples in the water. She looked back at
Kyler and then slipped off the edge and into the pool she came back up, her hair falling flawlessly down her neck. Cora took notice to how long it's been since she's been in a pool."So who else is coming?"

Last edited by a moderator:
''Okay Andrew sure'' Thomas replied, barely paying attention as he made himself a cup of tea ''Oh yeah sure I'll go, we can go together if you'd like.'' Taking a sip of the tea he scrunched his face up, he'd forgotten sugar, before Andy could reply he added ''Cool so it's a date, oh I can control air too, I'm a senior so I guess that means I have to look out for you. Or not, you'll get used to it here pretty quickly, besides, I'm not good at that kind of thing'' He could barely look after himself in all honesty. ''Don't look so worried mate, I'm an awakened child like you'' he finished, patting Andy on the shoulder as he walked past him.

Reactions: EternalMusic
((I'm busy with homework right now, so I'm only going to play the characters that are being interacted with. Sorry guys!!))

Kyler:
Kyler pulled out his Pheonix, and then looked over at Coraline. "Everyone," he replied, a mischievous smile crossing his lips. He looked around, realizing he forgot something, and let out a groan. "Coolers! I forgot coolers!" Instantly, he was sending a message to Faiht. <"Hey, mind bringing some coolers? I got the ice."> His eyes flickered over tot he bags of ice sitting on the table, realizing it was probably a bad idea to leave them out in the sun. So he lifted them up, easily tossing them to a nice shady area in the grass. That should keep them from melting too terribly before Faiht showed up. He then reached for his swim trunks, walking to the boys locker room. He changed quickly, taking a moment to admire himself in the mirror. "Lookin good, Kye," He said, and even winked to himself in the mirror for extra confidence. Then, he walked back outside, looking over at Coraline in the pool. "Honestly, I didn't expect you to actually get in the water," he remarked, smiling.

images
"Why not I mean it's hot enough" Cora said making the water bubble. Luckily no one was in the water to complain. Cora struggled to keep her eyes on Kyler's not only because the sun, but because he was lifting bags of ice shirtless making what seems like every muscle in his body flex. The pool turned hot tub, fizzled out as Cora lifted herself from the water. Cora walked over to her bag and grabbed her sunglasses and a drink. "Is there any alcohol or what? You can't expect me to get a buzz off this carbonated sugar crap." Coraline said sassily.

Status
Not open for further replies.