Elementias

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faiht.jpg

A tug break Faiht's focus as her roommie shares her excitement with her, asking about the clothes.

"Nice! Those are different...but you still need a bikini juuuust in case you want to dive in the water. Hmm..."

Faiht looks around for something she thinks would match @Kairia 's style. She finds the perfect bikini...turns out it's connected to a T-shirt that comes with it and some flip flops.

"This will be sufficient....hmm....that bag matches the outfit also...."

Faiht scoots over to a white and black matching courier bag and grabs it out of instinct. Walking past the glasses, she picks up two pairs of all black sunglasses. One for her, one for the Freshman. Faiht literally had so much in-credit she had money to splurge. Plus a chance to leave a good impression on her roommate and make her believe she's not that cold, isolated girl the school says she is. She smiles at Kai as she takes the outfit Kai picked out also and puts it with the things to checkout. Faiht also puts her TeamAir shirt, Adalgisa hoody, and other apparel with it. She looks at the clock on the wall above the register to see it's a little after 5. She still had time, but now that she showed Kai the ropes, there was nothing else left to do but to head to the pool.

Clerk: "That all? Ok.....That will be 170C please."

Faiht hands over her ID as the clerk scans the card and the register turns green to signify a complete transaction.
AID.jpg

"Alrighty, here you go Kai! Okay, so I hope you know how to get back to the room right? I have to go to the pool and set up the entertainment, and I know you don't want to be carrying bags around the pool so just go get changed and I'll see you there okay?"

Faiht then hears her roommate's reply and then exits Adalgisa Apparel, generating enough air particles under her to propel herself in the air and dart towards the rec center. It was only a matter of half a minute that she was already there and lands right at the entrance, slightly sloppy. Her flight speed was uncanny, but her balance was still in progress. She had agility on the ground, but the air would take a bit more time. Opening the doors and walking into the natatorium she spots Kyler and Cora and decides to 'Air jump' from her spot to where they were. As soon as she landed beside Kyler, she remained silent and tilted her head up like a cool wannabe.

"Ello peeps."

She then gets a message from KYLER:

{Kyler: "Hey, mind bringing some coolers? I got the ice."> }

"Oops...Wait! I got it!"

She shoots a quick message to Zar:

{Zar -> DUUUDE! Wanna help? BRING COOLERS!!! :D asap}

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
The amount of things Faiht grabbed to go along with their outfits happened so fast, Kairia didn't know what to say. As the cashier was ringing them up, the bill kept getting higher and higher. Faiht didn't seem to notice and paid without a second glance to the price. The nervous guilt inside Kairia pulled at her chest again. All of those things cost so much...how will I repay her? Before she could even say thank you, Faiht handed her all the bags and explained that she still had errands to run.

"That's cool. I'll just head back and get changed. I don't like public changing rooms anyway. I'll see you there."

They waved goodbye to each other as they exited the store. Faiht took flight and quickly disappeared above the crowds. She looked so graceful, floating away with her hair brushed by the wind. Who is this girl, and why have we never met? Life would've been easier with such a good friend.

Heading back to the dorm was less scary this time around. No new surprises and all familiar landscapes. Climbing the stairs was a chore in itself with all the new clothes, but she managed to get all the way to the top of the stairs without any of the bags ripping. Juggling for her keys, she quickly unlocked the door and threw everything onto her bed. After making sure the door was securely locked again, Kairia stripped.
Her skin nearly glowed with how pale it was. Kairia found it unnatural and a little disturbing. Being tan was the rage these days, not that it was important to keep up with the fashion trends, but she stuck out like a sore thumb. Now that she was alone, she started having second thoughts about this pool party. There were going to be boys there and boys were, well, boys. None of them would be looking at her though, especially if she was standing next to a babe like Faiht.

"God, my head never shuts up."

Before she could bail on her new friend, she grabbed her new clothes, bikini included, and thrust them on. Walking slowly into the bathroom, she averted her eyes until she was standing perfectly still in front of the mirror. When she found the courage to gaze at herself in the mirror, she immediately began to criticize. Because she was so pale, she had to use near-white foundation as a base. Her eyeliner was intact, thought not near as pretty as she would like it. Her eyes analyzed her body and found it not quite skinny, not quite chubby. It was also pale and her cleavage wasn't impressive inside her studded black bikini but she didn't look horrible. Faiht had good taste. Her shorts looked nice over the swimsuit, and she decided for the walk over to the pool she would at least wear the shirt she picked out. It had some elements printed out over the top, so she thought maybe it would be appropriate. Or possibly stupidly cheesy.

Kairia grabbed her keys and clipped them to a belt loop on her new shorts. As she began to leave, she pondered about bringing her music with her but thought against it. She needed to socialize, not isolate herself with headphones. Leaving the dorm slightly messier than when she arrived, Kairia headed out for the pool.

@ch0sen1

Reactions: ch0sen1
Delphinium

When Delphinium arrived at her dorm room, she was disappointed that her roommate wasn't there, the quickly decided that maybe she was at the pool party which was starting at last. So she dug in her suitcase for one of her bathing suits, and quickly put it on. <Bathing Suit>
When she arrived at the pool, there weren't many people there yet, and the ones that were had already begun conversations with one another. But this hardly bothered Delphinium. She just skipped to the pool steps and went right in. It felt soooo good. This was one of her favorite parts of school--living in her element and letting her skin taste the sheer deliciousness of it.

Junior, blue

Zar was already in the courtyard when his phone buzzed with another text, looking down he reads Faiht's response with a small shake of his head and a smile.
(>Faiht) "Freshmen ay? Sounds like you have your hands full lol. Okay I'll grab some entertainment at store."

Before he could send that text though another popped up, opening it he laughs at the request. "Sure I'll grab some coolers too, be there soon."

Sending the text he heads for the store, he had his trunks on already undernearth his cargo shorts along with a white t-shirt. Jogging into the store he heads straight for the camping section. Looking through the aisles till he found the coolers he grabs 2 big ones, that should hopefully be enough. Then he goes to the sports section, after looking at a few things in the pool aisle he makes his choice grinning he jogs to the checkout. Glancing at the clock he saw it was already 15 after, he better hurry. Giving a thanks to the cashier after he pays he jogs out of the store holding onto the handles of each cooler in both his hands, he put the entertainment inside one already.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once Zareck was within range of the pool he spotted Kyler, Faiht, and Cora already there, giving a friendly wave with the cooler still in his grasp he approaches them. His breathing was slightly faster than normal but even, considering he ran here it was expected. Flashing a brilliant smile he sets the coolers down next to the drinks. "Have no fear the cooler savior is here!" He chuckles at his bad pun. Winking at Faiht he leans down opening one cooler to reveal a medium sized box with the label "Pool Volleyball! Everything you need to play without the beach!" Pulling the box out he holds it up for them to see.

"Come on, how much ya love me?" He teases lightheartedly

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Faiht.jpg

Zar: "Have no fear the cooler savior is here!"

Faiht turns her head to see Zar with two large coolers in hand, and she chuckles at his attempt on witty humor. He places the cooler down and opens the cover to reveal a pool volleyball kit that was easy to set up. People were coming, but not a lot yet. The party didn't start until 6, but figured some just wanted to fill in their time since there's nothing to do after moving in and tours. She sees a girl jump in the pool before anyone else (@Del).

Zar: "Come on, how much ya love me?"

Faiht moves over and takes the cooler from Zar and gives him a huge hug.

"Thank youuuu, and no this isn't what I'm wearing my bikini is underneath."

Faiht places the coolers beside Kyler and pats Cora on the thigh

"Welp, time to set up shop...ANGEL, sync compiled playlist to the server titled: natatorium."

ANGEL: "Processing....complete."

The natatorium then fills with loud blasting music from the system speakers. Faiht sets her Halo inside her tank top that she currently removes and wraps around the phone to protect it from the water. They weren't waterproof like Lilypads were...the rainbow colored bikini top of Faiht's illuminated with it's neon colors under the complex lights. She took her shoes & fuzzy footies off and set them on the table beside her shirt. She would wait to remove her bottoms until the place was fully set up and she could finally join in on the poolside fun. The music of the latest and greatest hits played through the venue: The Elements, Earth Wind & Fire 2.0, Domestic Alien, all the great artists. She takes the pool volleyball set and hands it to Zar so he can set it up.

"Kay, Zar get that up...Kyler, put the ice in there before it melts...Cora uh just set the snacks on the large table near the hot tub, annnnnd yeah I think we'll be good!"

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Reaching the pool took a little longer than Kairia expected. It was a little confusing but the sound of splashes and laughter caught her attention. All of a sudden a disheveled looking guy raced past her toward the party sounds, carrying what looked like coolers. How suspicious. She wondered if he was smuggling some kind of booze and if he would be sharing amongst the party. Kairia had gone to very few "parties" but this one was probably the first real one she would be attending. As she entered the pool area, she spotted Faiht surrounded by several students. They all looked happy to see her and seemed very excited about being back at school.
Kairia smiled to herself and waited back. It looked like the Cooler Dude was unveiling some sort of surprise to Faiht. Looking past their group, she realized how late she was to the party. There was quite a crowd now and it was ever growing. Several girls had already hopped into the pool and were having a blast in the water. Not wanting to be the first loner at the party, Kairia slowly creeped up behind the Cooler Dude, listening politely to the conversation.
Then this booming music exploded out of nowhere and nearly made her jump. Afterwards the heavy bass felt good against her skin and made her heart pump excitedly. Things were off to a good start.

Faiht.jpg

Faiht sees Kai approach from behind bashfully. She smiles at the reluctant freshman as she wiggles her way into the group slowly.

"Oh hey guys! This here is my roommate Kai, she's a Freshman this year so this will be her first experience at Adalgisa. Kai, this cocky and bravado guy here is Kyler. He's a Fire Elementia, and this cool but hot lass here is my good friend Coraline ANOTHER Fire Elementia, and this guy here is Zareck, a Water Elementia...I'm the only Air here :/ haha. That outfit looks good on you Kai! Don't make TOO many underclassmen go crazy now..."

Faiht pats Kai on the back before her Halo goes off and the ANGEL program activates.

ANGEL: Madame Faiht, you have an event to attend: Pool Party

"Thanks ANGEL, Already here. You can power off now but keep the music system active."

ANGEL: Acknowledged. Farewell

The people were beginning to pour in, no pun intended. Small groups were being formed but most of the students wouldn't come for another half hour, but people were already dipping and skimming the pool. Poolside chats and some familiar faces reuniting. Faiht fixes her bikini top so it fits snug against her perky breasts. She tried to conceal her cleavage but it was no use. She accepted the fate of her top and relaxes with the group until the party really kicked off.

Alice

"Are you going to the Pool Party tonight? there was a post on the school forum."

"A pool party? No I didn't hear about it. Guess I'll have to start checking those forums more often now, especially if they're gonna start using them to announce events like this." Last year, Alice hardly ever used the school forums, believing them to be really stupid and lame. Because of her aversion and attitude to the forums, she struggled and received disappointing grades and her parents weren't too happy with them either. She spent at least half of her summer getting tutoring to gain some credits so she wouldn't be held back a grade. Now it's a new year and this time she wants to do better and using those forums more often would be a good start. "Sounds like fun, I'm game."

Alice threw her luggage onto her bed and started to unpack while Brea began braiding her hair. "So what grade are you in and what's your element? I'm a sophomore this year and a fire element."
Soren

"Hello, Axel. I'm Soren Hayes. I—" he stopped himself. He was about to tell his roommate his grade but then he remembered a piece of advice Alice told him. He was a freshman and there are some upperclassmen who like to pick on freshmen, calling them freshmeat.

Was this guy and upperclassman? He certainly looked like it, but there were many kids who looked older for their age, himself included with his height. On his way to the dorms, he got stopped by two fellow freshmen looking for their room numbers. Better to be safe for now instead of sorry forever. "I'm an earth Elementia. What about you?"

@Brea

Last edited:
Delphinium:

Del swam around for a while, and then dove under and sat in the serenity offered to her in the deep end. She closed her eyes and felt. She wondered why no one else was in the pool. It was a pool party, after all. But then again, teenagers were more apt to do stupid things at parties like drink beer and try experimental drugs and hook up with one another than actually partake in some honest, clean fun.

After a while, Del rose to the surface and climbed out. She was instantly dry, even though she shouldn't have been, and she looked around for someone to talk to.

Andrew
Andrew raised an eyebrow when Thomas started talking, it was like he wasn't even talking to him or if he was, he had no real desire to keep the conversation going. He couldn't help but blush when he said it would be a date, but this guy didn't seem like he was gay or bi, so maybe he was just making a joke or something. He smiled slightly and relaxed when Tom said that he was also a awakened child, he was also a senior so at least he wouldn't have to see freshman when they came over, it would most likely be other seniors which hopefully meant that he would be able to sneak out to the pool when he felt like it. Seniors tended not to care that much if it didn't have to do with them.

Walking back to his room he glanced at the time. It looked like he still had a little while so he lay on his bed and opened up one of many books that he had brought. It was a medical book that talked about what could and couldn't be healed by a water touch, he found that sort of thing interesting and it also made it so he would be able to help if he ever needed. He sat up slightly and pulled out his headphones and put them on before turning on his music, he leaned against the bed and closed his eyes, figuring he might get some shut eye now rather then getting none later.

Breanne:
Breanne looked over at Alice as she asked for her year and element. "I'm a Junior," she said, glad that her roommate was a sohpomore and not a freshman. The Freshies didn't really know how to share a room, and it bugged the shit out of Breanne. "And, I'm a Water Awakened Child." She knew that some people had a grudge against the Awakened Children, because they were 'mutations' or whatever, so she hoped her roommate was one of those people. With a sigh she reached for her Lilypad and said, "Wake up Ceto." Instantly the female hologram popped up.
Ceto: "Hello, Brea. What can I do for you?"
"I'm going to the pool bash tonight, but can't decide what bikini to wear," Breanne informed her device. "Mind giving me a hand?"
Ceto: "Certainly. Locating Wardrobe... Calculating Temperature... Debating Color Schemes... Complete. How about this one, Breanne?" The hologram was suddenly wearing one of Breanne's bikini's.
"Perfect," Brea said, pulling out the matching bikini instantly. "Thanks for your help, Ceto. Go to sleep now." Ceto powered down, and so she threw her phone back on the bed. Then, she stripped down, not caring about her roommate there. In fact, she turned to face Alice as she pulled her bikini on. "You should get ready, I imagine the parties already started."

l.jpg

Kyler:
Kyler's brown eyes flickered to Coraline as she got out to grab her sunglasses, and he allowed his eyes to linger on her for a few moments. In many ways, he was your typical teenage boy. So, naturally, when he see's a soaked half named women he's gonna stare. "Yes, I got the alcohol," he replied with a playful roll of his eyes, "I just don't have it yet. I'll get it by six, promise." As if on cue, Duce sent him a message back, saying to come pick it up in ten minutes at the west edge of the courtyard. He sent back a message saying he'd be there, and then shoved his pheonix in the pocket of his swim trunks. He looked over as Faiht arrived, and instantly noticed she did not have any coolers with her. Just... great.

But then Zarack showed up not only with two coolers, but also a pool-volleyball net. Awesome! He could hardly wait to get in the pool with his friends and have a good game. Within minutes Faiht had the music playing, and was barking orders once again. But before he could get to work, she was introducing him to someone. Kai, and underclassmen. He playfully winked at her as his Air Elementia friend introduced him, wanting to see what kind of reaction he's get from the Freshman. With a sigh, he walked over to the ice bags. He heated up his fingertips just a little to burn off the plastic surrounding the ice, allowing him to poor it into the coolers easily. Once the two coolers were filled with ice he put all of the soda into one, leaving the other one for the alcoholic beverages. Speaking of which... "I'll be back in a few minutes," he told the others, jogging out of the pool area and towards the courtyard.

Theodore:
People buzzed all around him, asking him for help, accidentally colliding with him. Some girl even asked for his phone number, which truly shocked Theodore until he found out she was a freshman. This was something that they did often- made bets to see who could get the most guys phone numbers. Really childish, truthfully, but he gave her his phone number anyways, just to help her win the petty competition. And, it was his old number, so if she tried to text him he'd never be able to respond because he'd never get the message. Finally his shift was over, and one of the councilors said he was free to go, and his extra credit would be entered into each of his classes by tonight. This meant he had 115% in every class, and all he had to do was help a few freshman out. Amazing!

As soon as he was let go, he headed towards the clothing store. He hadn't actually packed a swimsuit, because his was old and had embarrassing cartoon sharks on them. His mother had bought them, obviously trying to keep him young for as long as possible. But, he's grown up now, and there was no way in hell he'd be caught wearing those. So, he made his way to the Mens-Swim area in the store, and browsed through the selection. It took only minutes for him to find a green pair he liked, which were causal and had no sharks on them, as well as a black tank-top to wear while he wasn't in the pool. After debating for a moment he grabbed some sunglasses with the school's name on it, figuring he needed more Aldagisa High pride.

Axel:
Soren. Soren. Soren. Axel repeated the name over and over again, wanting to remember it. Last year, he forgot his roommates name as soon as he heard it, and went over half the year calling him 'buddy' just because he was to embarrassed to as for it again. This was something he was not doing again this year. "Air," he replied absentmindedly. He could tell his roomie was an Earth Elemental the moment he walked in, because the kid just gave off that kind of vibe. He could also tell that he was he was either a freshman or a sophomore, because he did not act like any Junior or Senior would. But, he decided not to ask for his grade.

The blonde male walked over to his dresser, pulling it open and retrieving the only swim trunks he owned. "You going to that party tonight?" He asked casually, throwing the shorts onto his shoulder and walking to his desk. With a wave of his hand a piece of paper smoothly flew from his stack in the far corner of his desk, and landed perfectly in the center of the desk. With a flick of the wrist his drawer opened, and Axel reached inside for a pen. Then, he bent over, writing himself a little note. "Note to self:," it read, "Be Friendly." He then crumpled up the piece of paper, and slipped it underneath his pillow. Once of his friends told him to try this, because the crumpled piece of paper would be there every morning to remind him. But, he honestly thought it was a silly idea.

images
At least there was going to be alcohol. Cora sighed, tired of socializing. She placed all the food neatly on the table opened one bag of chips, and scolded herself for indulging in the high calorie snack, but it was a party and she technically wasn't on a diet. Coraline walked over to the cooler and took out the volleyball net.
"So which air element want's to blow this thing up" Cora asked opening the box and pulling out different pieces of filler cardboard and the actual plastic blow up net, and the ball. Cora was an athlete, good at pretty much any sport and she wouldn't let pool volleyball be any exception.

Faiht.jpg

Cora: "So which air element want's to blow this thing up"

"I got it! Seeing as I'm the ONLY Air around. Hardy Har Har Cora..."

Faiht moves over the the blow up ball and net. Athletics was her thing. It was her opportunity to vent and release her innermost stress while also excercising her competitive spirit. Adalgisa had all of the human sports that have been around for ages, her favorite one of those to watch is football. All those hard hitting men, and the excitement....It's what she lived for. Volleyball wasn't enough for her, but any sport she loved and would play, especially for recreation. Her favorite to play was the Elementia sports brought from her ancestors home world: Ele-Sparring and Ele-Ball. Out of the human ones though, she was an excellent swimmer. She swam for the school team along with being a sparrer. She was just ready to get into the pool, and soon she would. Faiht takes the items from Cora and stands back several feet and inhales slightly. With one sharp huff the ball extracts almost instantaneously. She playfully bounces it up and hits Zar in the head, smiling afterwards. She then takes the volleyball net and inhales again. In one swift breath the net expodes with oxygen to its full structure. Faiht then levitates over the pool with the net and drops it down as the attendees of the party begin to clap and chant with joy. The party was about to pick up. Faiht drifts back over beside the group and begins to move to the music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Faiht smiled with welcome and introduced Kairia to her group of friends. She didn't expect to get much reaction and she didn't, but she got a weird wink from her friend Kyler, who was a Fire elementia. She wondered whether he would be a good study buddy to learn techniques from, but she couldn't decide whether his wink was flirty or creepy. Cora seemed nice enough. At the moment she was preoccupied with the blowup toys. Kairia wondered if there were any blow up hammers she could defend herself with in case the boys get too touchy-feely. It seemed just as everyone was gathering around, Kyler ran off like a maniac again into the darkness.

Does Cooler Dude have loads of energy or what?

The pool looked a bit inviting and a lovely girl just stepped out of it. It was strange though. In one moment, water dripped off her skin and hair. In the next she was perfectly dry. A water element maybe? She looked like she came alone, and while Kairia was invited amongst Faiht's group, she didn't want her to have to be by herself at a party. Kairia was a bit too experienced at being left out. Gathering up her courage, she took a deep breath and began walking toward her. A few steps in her nerves took over and she resorted to plan B.
Plan B included plopping her pale butt onto the side of the pool and pretending like none of this had entered her mind. She watched the coolers being set up as soda was stored into them and felt slightly disappointed. Apparently there was no booze. Did this make her an alcoholic? She hoped not...

@ch0sen1 @Lazy_Not_Bored @Brea @Azalea Pendragon

Attachments

• piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg
    piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 2
Leon arrived at the school and looked around. He was new to the school, but unlike all the fresh faces he didn't show any fear. In fact, he was still in mourning over his dead family. He was already an orphan and basically on his own. His inheritance was in the form of a ring, a laptop, a large sum of money, a compound bow with a full quiver of arrows, a Bowie knife, and some land. Everything else had literally gone up in smoke. he didn't waste any time in going to the dorms since he didn't have much to begin with. He set the bow and quiver down on the bed on the left and went to get some new outfits that were hopefully fire proof. He was lucky to have the red shirt, black jeans, black steel toe boots, and black leather jacket he arrived in. And unfortunately, that was the only outfit he had left. He hoped that his bow wasn't taken and moved while he was out getting everything he needed. He just followed the map of the school, grabbed what he needed and paid for it all before heading back to the room to put this new belongings away. He even was given a Phoenix phone, which took him by surprise. He then put the crimson sheets he found in the closet, which he assumed we meant to represent his element, on the bed he chose and went down to the lounge after locking up. He had his laptop in a carrying case and avoided what contact he could, settling in a corner of the room away from the crowd and to where he could see anyone who approached him.

She didn't get to meet her dorm mate so far but Evangeline decided that she should change into her new swimming outfit. taking out her bikini she smiled at the design and began to strip of her clothes and putting on her own bikini on. Shoving some shorts on, Evangeline sat down to do her hair and quickly did a fountain braid. I am so glad that I can do my own hair. I wonder if my dorm mate will allow me to do her hair...? Pondering to herself Evangeline went ahead to do her nails and smiled as she used her air manipulation skills to make the nail polish dry faster. After they were done, she placed some lip stick on and shoved on some accessories. Looking in the mirror, Evangeline gave a giggle and then grabbed her camera into her bag and other necessities that she thought that she just might need. Just need to get my shoes on... Getting up she placed her shoes onto her feet and then exited the door. Hoisting her bag further up her shoulder, Evangeline pondered on wether she should wear a shirt, shoving a white cardigan over her strapless bikini top she nodded and closed the door behind her. Heading towards the pool, Evangeline wondered if she would be able to meet even more people there.

(Okay can I ask who is at the pool again? My brain is fried after playing music all of last night and this morning... ^^:;)
y.jpg

Delphinium

Delphinium was pleasantly surprised when a girl (@Kairia) started walking towards her. Unfortunately, the girl sat down next to the pool as if she hadn't really been walking towards her. She probably hadn't. But then again, she had looked right at Del and she could have sworn a smile was playing at the corner of her lips. Maybe she was just shy and unsure of herself, which was perfectly understandable.
Another boy walked in (@Victor Markov), and he also looked dejected and alone. Well...not really dejected, just alone. He looked okay to be alone, but at the same time, somehow uncomfortable. Should she go talk to the girl, or to the boy?
She finally decided that it would be best to talk to the girl because she wasn't sure the boy would be pleased with her sudden appearance. Maybe she and the girl could go together, anyway.
She walked over and sat next to the girl before sticking her hand out in an invitation to shake.

"Hi, I'm Delphinium. Are you new here?" She asked.

A young adult sat in one of the corners within the pool party, silently observing but wishing she had the confidence to stand up and talk to someone. Gwen wore a black cover up dress, hiding her black Brazilian swimwear underneath. Her elbow rested on the edge of the side table, made up of glass, and her chin rested within her smooth palms. She had heard about the pool party, believed she had been forced to join because everyone else had decided to join. That wasn't to say she didn't want to go at the time, because she did. Everyone around her made it sound extraordinary, so Gwen decided to come along, but only to end up hanging out on the sidelines. She had left before Evangeline, intent on finding a place to "claim" when not many were around. She wasn't exactly fond of huge crowds, so she arrived a little bit earlier than the time the pool party was supposed to start.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Andrew
Andrew glanced at the time and got up. It was close enough he supposed that he could head down to the pool. He got up from his bed and got his swim shorts that he had pulled out earlier. He kept his t-shirt on and put on some sandals. He walked too the door and called out "Im going to head down to the party, i'll see you there" to Thomas before closing the door behind him. He wandered down to he party, even though he was a little early, he saw quiet a few people there already. He placed his bag on one of the chairs and took off his shirt. He got in the pool and went under, staying there for multiple minutes before coming back up. The water felt great. He got out of the pool and dried almost instantly. He looked around before heading back to his chair, hoping to tan a little before the sun disappeared for the day

Thomas sat in his room silently as he sipped the now luke-warm tea he had made himself earlier, his room mate seemed like a decent enough guy for now, if a tad more serious than himself, but he wouldn't truly be able to tell until they'd stayed together for a while longer, at least they hadn't taken a disliking to each other. He decided that before he was going to head to the party he should tidy his room, as he wasn't sure how long everyone would be out for and he might be too tired to do the job later. With small flicks of his fingers his clothes flew from one side of the room to the other, lodging themselves neatly in the drawers the school provided. Shit, I need trunks he though to himself, and with another flick of his hand the drawer flew open and a pair of his swimming trunks rushed out into his hands.

He chucked the rest of his clothes off and pulled the shorts on as he left his room ''Hey Andrew, '' He called, ''err, Andy, you coming to the party or what??'' There was no reply. Checking his room-mates dorm he came to the realization he must have left on his own. The walk to the pool was fast, and cool considering it was not nearly as sunny as it had been previously. There were already a lot of people there when he arrived, and he didn't see anyone he recognised so he he sat by the side of the pool and dipped his feet into the water, searching the room with his eyes, looking for someone he knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.