Elementias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas fell into a daydream like state as he walked half-awake through the campus grounds, not really paying attention to what was going on around him. There was a flash of brown-red hair, a tumble of feet and the next thing he knew he was face down on the ground. ''Shit..'' he muttered under his breath before pushing himself and his victim up with his air manipulation. ''I... I am so, well, sorry'' He stuttered, continuing ''I really should be, well, I guess, paying attention to were I'm going.''
As he apologized another girl ran over to them, asking if they were okay. ''I am fine'' Thomas said in his unavoidably British accent. He patted himself out before outstretching his hand for the ashen haired girl ''Thomas, a pleasure to trip you over. Hello to you too'' He said with a smile, looking at the girl who had just ran over.

(I am sorry again..... =////=")

Chuckling Evangeline gave a small sigh of relief and smiled back at Thomas, "British~ Nice~ Oh! I am Evangeline!"
She smiled at the other girl who had fallen over and smiled at her as well as Thomas.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
images
A couple seconds of realization before Cora was being levitated above air, and set down as gently as possible, Which she was very grateful. "Yeah, Sorry about that, totally my fault. Or actually screaming freshman's fault" Coraline said with as much charm she could muster. Thomas' Accent took Cora by surprise, He also wasn't bad looking, at all. Cora addressed the nice girl who had enough humanity to concern them. "Thank you for your concern, both of you. My name is Cora." she added looking back at Thomas who was recently used to shield Coraline from the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
"OOMPH!"
Faiht.jpg

Faiht smacks the window with a graceful thump as she flies a bit too swiftly into it. She focuses to maintain lift as she raises the window and goes in through the blinds. Still no one here yet. Good thing, they probably would have been scared thoughtless. Faiht fixes the blinds before closing the window. She immediately goes to her closet and gets out her metallic rainbow colored bikini and sets it on the bed. She then takes out her Halo and activates the artificial intelligence system on the Halo, called ANGEL. It was an advanced program that if one had enough credits (out of school) they could purchase it.

"ANGEL...sync and save my playlist to the server, also download any hits that I don't have yet."

"Processing....complete."

"Also, set a reminder for 5:30PM that I need to be at the indoor Adalgasia Pool."

"Complete."

Faiht sees the hologram turn green as a message from Zar appears on the screen.

{ Zar: "Not much Fai, just got to my room. You?" }

She responds almost instantly.

{ Zar-> FINALLY! We were in the courtyard earlier, but I'm in my room also...getting ready for the pool bash :) you going right? }

After sending the message she begins to take her current apparel off so that she could slip on her bikini underneath. She props herself against her bed as she throws her swimsuit on and then equips her original outfit once more. She leaves her shoes off and jumps on her bed to relax for a bit before the day went wild.

''Hello Evangeline, yes, I am from Britland'' He smiled back, before turning to the other girl, ''Hello Cora, nice to meet you too.'' Shaking both of their hands he took a step back and sat on the ground, feeling his foot. ''To be honest with you, my ankle hurts'' He said, trying to make conversation, it was the first day back and he had already make a fool out of himself in front of two girls. Typical, he though to himself as he fondled his ankle on the ground.

Delphinium

Delphinium nearly giggled like a schoolgirl when the car pulled up to Elementia High. The heartache of the past few days was loosened at the familiar, welcoming sight of her school. She hopped out of the car after giving her father a peck on the cheek, and helped Oliver with their bags. The sounds coming from the campus pool suggested the first party of the year. And at one of her favorite places, too! What better way to get acquainted with new, and old, students!
After she finished unpacking in her dorm room, she headed straight for the pool. As soon as the smell of chlorine and pure water hit her nostrils, she felt a huge weight fall from her shoulders. She and Oliver had been late due to a serious family emergency, and terrible thoughts of losing someone close to her had plagued her every night for a week. At last she could forget about her troubles. At last she could relax and enjoy her element.
There were a lot of new faces at the pool, but there were familiar-looking faces as well. She noticed Farren (@EtherealLights), a year younger than herself, talking with another boy, whose name escaped her at the moment. She knew she'd seen him before, but names weren't her strong point. She knew Farren because she had always found the girl interesting and absolutely adorable, though she wasn't sure whether or not the girl would like that interpretation of herself. Why had she never talked to Farren? Well, it was a new year, which meant new friends, and new choices.
Delphinium walked to the pool and sat on the edge, dangling her feet into the deliciously cool water.

Oliver

When Oliver finally decided to go down to the pool to join Delphinium, he saw with a scowl that she had already managed to make herself comfortable. He supposed that was to be expected, since she was at home in the water, but at the same time, irritation knawed at him. Had she already forgotten that their mother was dying? How was she able to look so content there by the water. She also didn't seem phased by the crowds surrounding her. Oliver was okay with a small group of people, but too many clustered in one area gave him the heebie-jeebies. He knew that sooner or later, somebody would come over and say "Hi" to him (they always did), and he would attempt to keep small talk, but with each word would continue getting more and more awkward.
Which was just awkward.

Oliver saw Evangeline (@EternalMusic) and Thomas (@Chivarable), other air elements whose names he just happened to remember from last year, talking with each other. They seemed to be the farthest away from the crowd. Perhaps they had the same idea as he had, or perhaps they had only just arrived at the scene. The only people who didn't have anyone to talk to were Del and him, and Del seemed totally okay with that.

Why did he come down here in the first place? Sure, it didn't really bother him that nobody was making an attempt to speak to him, but heck, if he was honest with himself, there was absolutely nothing to do here, and he'd only followed Delphinium anyway.

images
"This is probably super rude, But I have to go... to the store. I could bring an ice pack or something? Can you walk?" Cora knew she was a little tough but she did have a shred of humanity left. And she had a weird sympathy for the brit.

"Don't worry about it Cora, I think if I...."
Evangeline bent down and touched his ankle and then closed her eyes and pressed slightly in one spot opening her eyes she smiled at Thomas.
"All better?"

@Chivarable @Lazy_Not_Bored

Kairia found the girls' dorms. As she entered, she was surprised to find a lounge was included on the first floor of the building. Her eyes landed on the pool table and she couldn't hold back a small smile. Pool was very fun to play, though to be quite honest, she was dreadfully bad at it. Taking the stairs two at a time, she wondered whether she would actually spend time in the lounge. People wasn't her specialty, after all. She was too quiet and too...grumpy. It was sort of a defense mechanism.
Pulling her new key out of the school packet envelope, she took note of the number engraved upon it. It would be very easy to break into others' room this way if a student dropped their key. Maybe she would paint over it or something later. Living in a poor neighbor made her naturally paranoid about her few belongings. Her room wasn't hard to find and she turned the key, feeling the lock give way. She stepped inside and immediately locked the door again. A deep sigh escaped as she pulled off her white headphones, and let the unmuffled music play loudly for a moment before she turned them off.
When she turned to glance over her new home, she saw a girl sitting on one of the twin sized beds. This girl was beautiful but in a soft way. Her brunette hair lay sprawled around her shoulders, parting for the freckles and chocolate brown eyes that peeked from behind. Kairia, who had already forgotten her name, pulled out the now wrinkled paper packet.

"Faiht...Atmos?"

Attachments

• piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg
    piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: ch0sen1
Faiht.jpg

As Faiht lays on the bed staring into the ceiling she thinks about what's all to come this year. She was a Junior now, so now she was eligible to go to the Adalgasia prom...if she ever found a date. She thought about sports, seeing as many of the old sports were less and less popular, the biggest sport these days was Football and Basketball. Adalgasia has been revered and won the championship for four years running, and with no intention of letting up. Even though Adalgasia was upset last season in Basketball. Faiht made the team Freshman and Sophomore years and has been on varsity since then, but didn't start until last year. She lead all Sophomores and underclassmen in the league in 3-pointers and steals. The reigning champs then go on to face the winning other schools for the Elecup Trophy. They won last year, but got beat by the rival school's team in the finals.

Something breaks Faiht's concentration as keys jingle in the doorway. A roommate. She sits up on the bed and just awaits the moment. A mane of lush red hair enters in and locks the door right back as Faiht looks on as the girl removes her headphones. She stares at Faiht for a moment. Red hair with eyes of a wolf, but a petit and warm figure. She looks down at her wrinkled paper before uttering her name.

"Faiht...Atmos?" @Kairia

"Hey, yeah that's me I'm Faiht. How are you? Didn't get your name..."

She jumps off the bed and helps the new roomie with her things, bashfully smiling at her while doing so. While the roomie gives her name Faiht shakes her hand and then welcomes her into their official dorm for the year.

"Pleasure to meet you, you a Junior too?"

Faiht wanted to ask her race also....but she didn't want to come off as too forward or even rude. She knew some Elementias and Awakened felt sensitive about that sort of thing.

The immediate friendliness of her new roommate kind of startled her. She wasn't used to such sincerity, especially from a complete stranger. When she asked for her name, she almost forgot to answer.

"I'm Kai, and no, I'm not a Junior. Bottom of the food chain here..."

Kairia laughed nervously, noticing Faiht's eyes watching her with intense curiosity as she helped unpack her things. It made her nervous, especially since her few belongings were out for all to see. Her backpack contained very few things. A couple ratty black t-shirts with matching dark jeans. A few Japanese textbooks and a quilt. Her baby quilt. The strawberry red one with the butterfly patches that her grandmother had given to Kairia as a gift the day she was born. It was beautiful and sweet, but most of all, it was embarrassing.

"I just assumed they would stick me with another freshman. I never expected I'd have a senpai showing me around."
SShe

Faiht.jpg

"Kai. Nice. Oh! Freshman! How're you liking the campus so far?"

Faiht continued to help the young lass with her things. She had to admit she never in a million years thought shed be with an underclassman, but a change of pace was always welcoming to her. As she seen all the items Kai had, she internally smiled at the cutesy quilt. At least she had family who cared for such things as opposed to berading your every step about Elementian way or about the 'flow of life'. Faiht also noticed the Japanese textbooks on the bed, Faiht picked it up and skimmed through them.

"I just assumed they would stick me with another freshman. I never expected I'd have a senpai showing me around."

"Japanese huh? I speak a bit myself grasshopper. Hikari e no yuiitsu no hōhō wa, firutaringu sa rete inai yami o kaishite okonawa remasu. [The only way to the light, is through unfiltered darkness.] Well, if you have any questions or concerns I''ll help the best I can. Oh and I'm an air type so when I sleep and I get too hot I'll generate a slight wind to cool off hope that's okay. Oh! Annnd there's a pool bash hosted by myself and a couple other upperclassmen if you want to go. You can go early with me if you want, see the sights."

Faiht returned the books to Kai's bed and hopped back on hers as she gets a message from her father, Chief Arnon.

{
Arnon0FireE.jpg
Arnon: Do us proud, Faiht. Stay focused and give it your all.}

Faiht rolls her eyes and leans on the wall.

As the familiar but foreign words came pouring out of Faiht's mouth, Kaira's eyes widened with admiration.

"I have no idea what you just said, but that was so freaking cool. You have got to teach me."

Kairia sat on her bed for the first time, enjoying how soft yet firm it was beneath her body, facing Faiht as she sat upon hers.

"I have never seen anything like this school before. It's the most...beautiful place I have ever set foot into.
And as for that pool party... It sounds fun, but I've got nothing to swim in. You mind if I just go in a t-shirt and jeans? I'm not very comfortable in bikinis anyway."

This Faiht girl was being so incredibly nice to her. Inviting her to a pool party, her pool party? Kairia's never heard of such a thing. It made her heart swell and her words a little thick while she was talking. It sounded fun but at the same time it made her nervous. There would be boys there ogling very beautiful girls. Kairia snuck a peak at her roommate again and realized that she might see her in a bikini too. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to go, just for a little while.

Faiht.jpg

Faiht laughs as Kai's eyes opened in complete impress.

"I have no idea what you just said, but that was so freaking cool. You have got to teach me."

Kai hops on her bed, feeling out the plush sleeping domain before her. Faiht looks at the Freshman already as a new little protege.

"Haha sure thing, it's a bit tricky but I think you'll grasp it fine enough."

"I have never seen anything like this school before. It's the most...beautiful place I have ever set foot into.
And as for that pool party... It sounds fun, but I've got nothing to swim in. You mind if I just go in a t-shirt and jeans? I'm not very comfortable in bikinis anyway."

Faiht then stares at Kai for a moment. She didn't want to be the one to bring the Freshman out of her comfort zone, but at the same time Faiht knew how students were. A Freshman at a pool bash with full wardrobe on? A beacon to be the sore thumb that gets talked about. Faiht contemplates for a moment, and then reaches a fair compromise.

"Umm....well you don't want to stick out like a sore thumb, this school may be academically stellar, but students are still students. Sooo hows about we head down to the campus clothing store and take a look around? Find you some bermuda shorts and a tank top, that way you're not overdressed but you're also comfortable with poolside apparel?"

ANGEL: "Madam Faiht, you have been invited to an event on the Adalgisa school forum called: Welcome Week. Check now?"

"Yeah ANGEL pull it up."

The AI pulls up the hologram feed of the event on the school forum called Welcome Week. It consists of the Senior class council that has planned a week of fun events for the Adalgisa students. Faiht checks out the schedule and sees what the student body has been up to.

[
Monday - Get to Know Your Students/Student Body Representatives: SO, JR, SR.
Tuesday - Who's The Best Element Type?
Wednesday - Courtyard Party!
Thursday - Movie Night!
Friday - Pep Rally Featuring A Message From The Queen Herself!
]

"Well, they certainly didn't do all this last year..sounds fun. So what do you say, Kai? Campus clothes store?"

Thomas pushed himself up and did a jump on the spot. ''Thanks'' He said with a smile to Evangeline ''It really does feel better'' He added as he started to pace back and forth before he turned his head to Cora and said ''If you need to go that's cool, it is the first day back after all and people are busy.'' Turning his head to Evangeline he said thanks again before dipping his hands into his pockets and waiting for a response.

Andrew
Andrew headed back up to his room after having walked around a bit. He changed into his swim trunks and threw on a shirt over top. He slipped on his flip flops. He decided he would head down to the pool early, just so he could actually see water again. His father had taken him out to the middle of no where and there had been no pool or pond or anything around them that he could of played with. He assumed that had been done on purpose as to not 'freak out' his siblings and step mother. He took a deep breath and walked into the pool. Seeing a lot of familiar faces and some not so familiar, he grinned, this was going to be an interesting year.

Walking over to the pool side he saw one of the girls in the grade above him who was also a Water element. Although she was an Elementia so Andrew had never really talked to her, but he didn't really see anyone else that he felt like talking to so he sat down next to her, dipping his feet into the pool and placing his flip flops next to him. "Hey" he said with a small smile "Your Delphinium right? I'm Andrew" he said grinning

@Azalea Pendragon

images
Cora felt the guilt of hurting Thomas' ankle lighten as Evangeline fixed it.
"I do have to go; I'm getting food for a party. You are both more than welcome to come. It's a pool party so bring your bathing suits." Cora offered looking at the brunette and the brit.

Kairia's smile faltered for a moment. Clothing meant money, and money wasn't something she had in abundance. She had heard about school credits but wasn't sure how it all worked. The idea of a new wardrobe though, even just one outfit, made her squirm in excitement. Kairia wasn't very feminine but who could say no to cute clothes? She was just glad someone was watching out for her. She never thought of the consequences of just wearing what she thought was comfortable. Maybe if she tried a little harder for once, she could make a few friends at this strange school.

"Really!? Oh my god, I honestly don't remember the last time that I've bought new clothes."

Kairia's bubbly voice rose in pitch at the idea. This was already so much fun and she had only just met Faiht. And then Faiht's gadgets started going off again but instead of an irritated expression like she gave before, her eyes sparkled with interest. Kairia stayed silent as Faiht read whatever it was that she was reading.

"And you have got to tell me what that thing is."

Evangeline shook her head and smiled at thomas, "No problem! I can help out with anything like that."
Looking over at Cora she clapped her hands together and jumped up and down from excitement.
"really!? Yay!!! I bought a new bathing suit recently so i can't wait to use it!"

@Chivarable @Lazy_Not_Bored

Reactions: ch0sen1
Faiht.jpg

Kai's smile fades gradually as she analyzes the situation. Faiht looks at her for a moment, hoping she didn't already strike a small nerve in the Freshman. Her demeanor begin to liven up as she opened up to the idea of going to get new clothes.
Kai: "Really!? Oh my god, I honestly don't remember the last time that I've bought new clothes."

Faiht looks at the newfound sense of peppiness in the lass. She had forgotten that not everyone had a great fortune like the Atmos bloodline. Sooner or later she was certain the redhead would connect two and two together and realize she was the roommate of the Elemantia Commander's daughter. She really didn't want the attention, but it can't be helped. Faiht's Freshman year consisted of rumors of her only being here because she "bought her way in" and because she was "The Commander's girl". She quickly would diminish those rumors when she showed her academic prowess....and well...combatitive caliber as well.

ANGEL: Shutting down hologram feed.

Kai: "And you have got to tell me what that thing is."

"Hahah it's the ANGEL AI program, it's a universal simulated sentient application that uses and compiles all data based off one's voice commands, messages, apps, tasks, and phone calls and uses a Terabyte long algorithm to fully and statistically respond and react the most efficient way at that current time. English? It does pretty much everything haha."

Faiht grabs her keys and Student ID and prepares to head down to the campus clothes store. She holds the door for Kai as she locks the door and begins the trek. Walking outside through campus, she points out all of the sites and buildings to Kai so that she can get aquainted.

"Ok so from where we are, that building to the southeast is the school Cafe Express and cafeteria from the courtyard where you see the masses of students. Southwest is the boys dorms. Directly south is where the campus Chapel is. That's where the headmistress is during school hours and also other administarion like the superintendent, Ele-Spar and Eleball coaches, vice staff, counselor, etc. Okay uhh...now directly east is the recreation center with our gyms, courts, pools, and the sports dome is. Got it? Next, northeast is the classrooms and auditoriums where you'll be taking class at. North is the student library where you check out textbooks and extra material to study. Northwest is the student convenience store to get all your snacks and goods and what not. And West is where we're headed, to Adalgisa Apparel, the clothes store. Finally, the courtyard is the epicenter of campus. Capeesh?"

After the mini-tour Faiht brings Kai to Adalgisa Apparel. They enter in upon the enormous selection of different clothes. Men left, women right. Faiht goes right to try to find something. Already spotting a TeamAir T-shirt, she walks off and looks back at Kai, and begins to talk.

"Go ahead and look around. Whatever you pick out bring it to me. I don't know if you have your ID yet I know a lot of Freshman haven't got theirs yet at the Library. Plus my parents transferred a TON of credits extra on my card, and I'm not going to spend it all. So pick what you want, I'll pay for it. It's fine."

Faiht walks off to browse, making sure she had her ID:
--
AID.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.