Elementias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breanne:
Breanne soon finished hanging up her dresses, and then all of her shirts. That meant she was done with her clothing, but she was nowhere close to being done unpacking. She moved her bangs out of her face as she exited the closet, reaching for her water bottle on the desk. After chugging half the bottle she screwed on the cap, returned it to it's spot on the wooden desk, and opened her final suitcase. Inside were rolled of posters, a few Elementia flags from places she had visited, pictures of her friends and families, books, and table-top decorations for her desk. Needless to say, Brea liked to make her room feel as much like a home as possible.

Kyler:
Kyler laughed at Cora's response to him. If there was one thing he could count on, it was Coraline's endless wit. By now he had grown used to it, and even found comfort in her sarcastic tone. He perked up at the idea of a bonfire or a pool party, both of which he would enjoy thoroughly. If they had a pool party, he'd get to flirt with the ladies in bikini's. On the flip side, Bonfires were always awesome. Always. He was still trying to make up his mind when Faith made another comment, about someone below. Kyler walked over to edge when Coraline asked him if he knew, following his female friend's gaze. Once his deep brown eyes landed on Axel, he shrugged. "Oh, that's just Axel," he said, thinking the kid had an odd name. "He's cool I guess, helped me fix up my car once. He's an air Elementia, like yourself." He glanced over at Faith, wondering why she asked.

Theodore:
Farren confirmed that her name was Earth-like, which caused him to smile at his correct guess. When she asked about his name he said, "Well, it's actually a Human name... my mom is human, so she named me after my great grandfather. But, I'm an Earth Awakened Child, if that's what your getting at." He turned his head to smile at her, licking his lips slightly. By now they had entered the courtyard, which was current buzzing with people. "It's so crowded," he thought out loud, looking at all his peers with wonder.

Axel:
All around him Axel could hear conversations going on. "What should we do tonight?" One girl asked to his left. "And then he was like, 'Seriously Beth this is rediclo.." he heard to his right, the voice fading away as the female got further from him. He was surrounded by people, and yet Axel did not feel inclined to seek out a friend and strike up a conversation. He wondered for a moment if people thought he was odd, because he kept to himself a lot. No, they probably didn't think he was odd. Just... stuck up. Which, he wasn't, but people tended to think that of the quiet ones. A small smile formed on his lips as he felt the air around him grow warmer, the heat of the sun penetrating the little shade his tree provided.

(I have to go to bed now, guys. ♥ Please, try not to do anything over important {Ex. Pool Party, Bonfire, ext} until tomorrow, because I don't want the people who haven't had a chance to make it to this thread to miss out. Night everyone!)

Evangeline looked around the school her bags still attached to her, she decided to head to her dorm so that she could get rid of them. Maybe even meet her dorm mate! Smiling she skipped along the corridor as she made her way to her dorm. Taking out the key that was given to her before she unlocked her door and entered the room. Not seeing anyone she shrugged her shoulders and placed her bags in the corner unsure which bed to take. I guess I will allow her to have the first pick, I don't mind either way~ Nodding her head she picked up her phone and shoved it in her pocket and grabbed a small two shoulder bag filled with a water bottle and some other bits and bobs incase she needed something. Leaving her dorm she looked around to see if she could find anyone to help her out.

Kairia stepped off the bus and onto the flooded school grounds of Elementia High. Students were everywhere, more than any school in her last district. She wondered if there was a way to find out exactly how many.
"Excuse me."
Kairia was blocking the remaining kids on the bus. Quickly she immersed herself into the crowds. Right away she noticed the smiles and cheerful laughter. It was infectious. Even the students who were strangers to one another managed to exchange names and numbers as rapidly as brushfire.
Kairia stopped in the middle of the crowds and pulled out her school packet that she received in the mail. Inside was her class schedule, a map of the entire campus, and her dorm mate. Her eyes rested on the name Faiht Atmos.

What a strange name, though I guess mine isn't normal either. But then again, what qualifies as normal anymore?

This whole "awakened child" thing her mother thrust upon her wasn't quite clear to her. Her human mother was utterly useless and her father was out of the picture.
I'm going to look like an idiot. I don't know the first thing about Elementias.
The crowd was beginning to overwhelm her, and she had no idea if she was ready to make any acquaintances. Rearranging her small backpack into a more comfortable position, she replaced her headphones on top of her ears and watched the world through bass heavy tones. In some places through the crowd she had to shove her way between people. They were being way too ignorant of standing in others' way. If they called out to her rudely but she didn't notice. Her music protected her. She kept checking up with the map to make sure she was headed in the right direction toward the girls' dorms. Along the way she noticed one of the students passed out under a tree. Her first thought was whether he was a tripping tree hippie, or just some lazy student.

What room do you have to judge? Have you looked in the mirror lately? It looks like someone vomited tabasco sauce all over your head.

Last edited:
Reactions: ch0sen1
Faiht.jpg

Cora stands side by side with Faiht as they both look down at Axel. She shares Faiht's interest in the mysterious kid as Kyler comes and peeks over the edge also. Before making a casual face and responding.

Kyler: "Oh, that's just Axel, He's cool I guess, helped me fix up my car once. He's an air Elementia, like yourself."

"An air Elementia.....fixing cars? Hmm. He looks rather...out there."

Faiht had seen him in classes with her last year. He always seemed like the strong silent type, but rather lazy and shadowed in class. Now it was just settling in that he was actually a person with a life outside of just class. AND he was an air Elementia; those were really hard to come by. Faiht looks on at him for a while as Kyler glances at her momentarily. She knew he had to be a senior, because he'd been here her Freshman year as well. He was at all the parties and bashes, but always seemed so distant. This fact drawed Faiht to be intrigued even more. Perhaps they both were isolated for the same reasons, maybe she'd find out it's an 'Air Thing', many thoughts ran through her mind, but for now she focused on the festivities for later that night.

"Hey...how about we have the pool party? Underclassmen on the south end, upperclassmen on the north? That way we can keep an eye on everyone and everyone can mingle with peers."

images
"Hey...how about we have the pool party? Underclassmen on the south end, upperclassmen on the north? That way we can keep an eye on everyone and everyone can mingle with peers."
The thought of underclassmen as far away from Cora as possible, made her happier than she let on. Well at least the awakened children.As long as they stayed on there side Coraline would be find.
"Yeah I like that Idea, Plus I bet Ky here and every other male would enjoy the free show" Cora chuckled at herself and turned so her back was against the railing, as she leaned on her elbows, so she could see
Faiht, and Kyler's faces better. Cora felt a rush of an unknown feeling, she didn't feel lonely, and she doesn't know the name for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Farren:
"Really?" she said, surprised. "That's nice." she smiled. An Earth Awakened Child? She'd know someone in class, that was good. He seemed really nice, unlike some peope in her class last year. Their goal was to become the best fighters in the school, which meant obliterating every one. Luckily, the teacher stopped them soon enough, and before getting through Farren. "I'm an Earth Awakened Child too." She was quite content with just being an Awakened Child, it didn't matter if she was an Elementia or not. "You noticed too? It seems there are more students coming in this year." she said. It was good, more people meant more socializing. But that wasn't Farren's thing.

Asbel:
Asbel got to his dorm, and layed on his bed, covering his eyes with his arm. His dormmate hadn't shown up yet, so the room was barren. He got bored, and at one point he started dozing off.

Andrew
Andrew arrived at the school later then he usually did. His dad had wanted him to stay a little later then normal for some weird reason but he had finally taken him back to school in the morning. Andrew slung his bag over his shoulder and walked down to dorm room, seeing that his roomate wasn't there yet he, he set his bag on a bed. He took a deep breath and smiled, he loved being at this school as it was calming for him. He opened his suitcase that he had wheeled in on the ground and started taking out his clothes. He claimed one of the dressers and started putting things away.

He finished up the shirts section and glanced out the window and smiled, there were a bunch of new kids coming through the gates and he couldn't wait to meet his old friends and maybe make some new ones. He decided that he would finish up the rest of unpacking later, and laid back on his bed, opening one of the books that he had been reading on his way up.

Faiht.jpg

Cora: "Yeah I like that Idea, Plus I bet Ky here and every other male would enjoy the free show"

"Hah yeah, you're probably right.."

That thought made Faiht feel a bit uneasy. All those underclassmen, and all those hormonal boys...looking at her body like a piece of meat. Faiht has a really great physique. Toned abs and sharp thighs and calves with some lightly tightened arms to compliment her body. All from training with her father for the past few years. For a 17 year old she was already shaping up with curves and perkiness...exactly what she didn't want. Attention. She just wanted to exist until graduation, then move on somewhere away from this confined place. Her confined life.

Breanne:
The dorm was starting to feel like a room now. Brea had hung up and put away all her clothing, attached all her posters to the walls over her bed, placed her books in alphabetical order, and decorated her desk to perfection. This left her with nothing else to do in this room, and she sat down on the bed with a bored expression. Her Lilypad lit up, and she reached for it off her pillow. The Lilypad was the mobile device for those of the Water Element, and she was quite in love for hers. After double tapping the soft device, a hologram popped up, showing her a forum where an invite to a pool party had been posted. She smiled, clicking the button at the bottom of the screen that said 'I'll be there!' Naturally, she loved the pool, even before she knew she was an Awakened Child.

Kyler:
Kyler grinned as Coraline and Faiht agreed they would have a pool party, saying that he- along with all the other boys- would rather enjoy that. "Oh, you know I would," Kyler said, grinning widely. He pulled out his pheonix, opening up a webpage and going to the school's forum. He started a new topic, titled 'Poolside Bash,' and then wrote up the message. "Students! Lend me your ears! Tonight, starting at sundown, there will be a Pool Party on campus. So bring your swimsuits, your hot bod's (and possibly some drinks) and come have a great time!" Once he was finished typing he set it so all students would receive the forum message. Then, he slipped his pheonix back into his pocket, looking up at the girls with a smile. "I just sent out the message."

Theodore:
So, Farren had noticed the increase of students too? That wasn't terribly surprising, seeing as the increase was rather significant. "Yeah, I think the teachers were saying there's over a hundred more people here than there had been last year," He commented, swerving to get out of the way of two students who were running by and screaming for people to get out of the way. Moments later a very soaked teenage boy ran after them, and this time when Theodore went to get out of their way he bumped into Farren, knocking them booth to the ground. A blush tinted his cheeks at his laziness, and he was instantly back on his feet, offering a hand out to Farren to help her up. "Sorry about that," he said sheepishly, feeling bad for knocking her to the ground. Especially since she was obviously struggling with her bags. "Feshamn, amirite?"

Axel:
The warmth around him left as the sun was covered by clouds, and Axel opened his eyes. It seemed like the courtyard was even more crowded than it had been when he first came to sit down by this tree. He scanned the area, hoping to see a few familiar faces. But, he saw none. Or, truthfully, he did see some people he recognized, but he didn't exactly think of any of those people as friends. More like, Air Elementals that he had classes with. That was all. You've got to work on your social skills, He decided, letting out a sigh. It was then his Halo made a dinging noise, and he pulled it out. Through the ring he could see he, along with the rest of the school, had been invited to a 'Poolside Bash!' He put his halo down, trying to decide whether or not he would go. What better place to make friends than at a party? He thought to himself.

Andrew
Andrews Lilypad lit up and he reached over to grab it. Seeing an invite he grinned and double tapped to accept. He got up and stretched, deciding it was as good a time as any to finish unpacking. He sat on the floor and carefully put the clothes away, taking out his bathing suite and setting it aside. He finished the clothes section and took out the books to put on the book shelf. He then pushed his suitcase under his bed before getting work on his actual school bag. He put it on the desk and shrugged. He would deal with that later. Putting the Lilypad in his pocket, he left the room, grabbing his keys and headed down to the courtyard to see if he could meet anyone he knew.

Farren:
Luckily, her head fell on one of her bags, not on the concrete. "Oof!" she said as Theo fell on top of her. She thought she saw red tinting his cheeks, but she quickly dismissed the idea. What an imagination I have. He helped her up, and she answered. "It's okay. Freshmen are always like this." she grinned. "Especially on the first day, it's so hectic. That's what Asbel would say. I bet he's annoyed out of his mind, right now." Farren smiled sheepishly, "He usually finds me totally lost around the campus." she laughed.

Asbel:
His Pheonix rang and Asbel uncovered his eyes as he woke up from a not so long nap. He opened up the device, which showed an invite to a pool party that evening. He debated if he should go or not, and sighed as he answered with: See ya'll there. He then proceeded to turn over on his bed, and fall back asleep.

images
Cora backed off the railing "Well I think we should get ready, do you want to meet up by the pool?" She asked walking towards the door. "What time?" Cora turned around again to Faiht and Kyler. "Am I bringing food? What about Drinks? We should have planned this a little more" Cora's eyebrows wrinkled with frustasion. "Should we have those annoyingly colorful blow up balls?" Cora passed back and forth 'What else does a party need' she thought. This is why Coraline was always the attendee to the party not the host. "I personally don't like music but I think it's expected. And FOOD!" Her pasing got faster and she started leaving burn marks beneath her feet. "Did I say that already?" she said mostly to herself.

Faiht.jpg

Kyler proceeded to go ahead and make the pool bash an official thing as Cora and Faiht were still in the debating stages of things. Oh well, it's not like it wasn't going to happen sooner or later anyways. Faiht shrugs her shoulder at Coraline with a small smirk. Faiht then proceeds to literally jump on top of the railing on the roof, balacing her feet on the skinny metal rails. Thinking about what she's doing, she immediately steps back down.

"I was going to make a public announcement...but whatevzz they'll see the invite....and Kyler!!! Take the drink thing off of the status if the headmistress sees that we are DONE!"

Faiht proceeds to pull out her Halo and go to the title page Kyler made, tagging herself and Coraline as hosts/administrators for the party. Afterwards, she places her Halo in her pocket and goes back beside Cora and looks at Kyler.

"So....we need to set rules. Can't have the place burned down first day...and Cora is right...okay how about this I'LL take care of the food, Cora you handle music, Ky....please be discreet in getting drinks. I'll be okay, I don't drink so yeah. And let's say meet pool side...5:30PM? We have to be there before anyone to set up shop. all good?"

images
Cora deeply dislikes music, But didn't want to be a let down.
"Faiht can you get the music? I don't know the first thing about music. I don't know what is current, or good, honest. I got the food, Yeah I can get chips and stuff!" Cora slowly walked backwards until she was near the door.

Faiht.jpg

Faiht laughs at Cora's ninja like technique of trying to escape with the task of handling food. She puts a hand on her hip and shakes her head at Cora smiling.

"Sure thing, I got this. You get the food. Annd okay so yeah I guess we should get ready. EXCELSIOR!"

Faiht then launches herself up and starts to fly towards her dorm. Already the first weekend and there's going to be an epic pool bash. She couldn't wait. While in the air, she takes the time to actually look and see how infested the campus is with students. Like ants they were. She spots the girls dorm right in plain view and decides to take a shortcut into her room by entering in through the window. She zooms right for it, with slight struggle to maintain balance in the air.

Tia -

Tia hated the fact that she was running late. Her father had entrusted her to get herself to school early that morning, be settled in before anything really happened, and to make a good first impression on who ever she could. Apparently she couldn't even do that much. She knew she wouldn't be counted as late or anything like that, but straying away from her schedule didn't really help to calm her already accumulating nerves. Due to her age and human high school standings she would be counted as a junior, but due to her Awakening status that had only passed a couple of months before, she was completely new to the school. As she approached the plethora of towering buildings, her many bags of luggage in hand, she took in the overwhelmingly large mass of students. For a while she was hypnotized by the massive amount of people and stood in shock probably making a fool of herself until her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her halo going of. For a while she stumbled trying to figure out how to get the thing to work for she had only gotten it the day before. After finally being able to open it she found herself on the school's forum site reading about a pool party, which she figured she'd make a decision about going to later.

Christian -

Christian had spent the majority of his day directing different students in different directions depending on their needs. He was pretty sure he got hand signaling down to a pat, and had re-memorized the school map which he had forgotten for the most part over break. He had been there since the day before, and has been helping out since his arrival. As the amount of students trickled down a bit with Sunday's early hours fading farther and farther away, he found his position seemingly boring. A ways in the back the volunteers had been provided different forms of refreshments and Christian happily helped himself to the chocolate chip cookies and brownies as he checked his Lily Pad. He had to admit that the thing had always been a bit hard to use, but after playing with it for a while he's gotten used to it's platform and could use it with ease. As per the norm he found himself on the School Forum site which seemed to be a primary form of mass communication these days at the school. Scrolling through different messages about classes, schedules, dorms, new clubs, and what not he stopped at a message about a pool party. He smiled a bit, pool parties meant water, and oh how he adored his element.

Thomas stood at the entrance to the school grounds and let a sigh escape his lips as he pulled the school map out of his pocket, not that he needed it. He chucked it into the air and guided it towards the nearest bin with his hand as he started to walk to his dorm. He knew he had a dorm mate this year. But he'd forgotten the kids name. He pulled out his information booklet again. Andrew, that was it. Andrew Becker. It would be Thomas's job to look after him he guessed.

There were a ton of students on campus already, the crowds thinned out as he mad his way to his dorm room though. After looking around for a bit it seemed his dorm mate had already been and left. Thomas picked up his bag and threw it onto his bed, unpacking his clothes. The dorm rooms seemed smaller than last year, but perhaps that was just his mind playing tricks on him. Barely moving his fingers he flicked his clothes into their place in him room and his bag on top of the desk the school so generously provided.

Although he isn't much of a socialite, he decided to go outside to see whether he could find any other old students, or even new students. He just needed something to do.

Junior, blue
Zar had spent most the day with his father training, his father didnt think Zareck needed much time to get ready for school and thought training was more important. Thus this led to him not arriving on campus till late afternoon, too busy trying to find his room number and being asked questions by all the freshmen Zar didnt notice his Lilypad had gone off until he felt the instinctive vibration in his back pocket just as he found his room for the year. 'Huh, wonder who that is...' Adjusting the duffle bag on his shoulder he slips his phone out of his pocket with his free hand unlocking it to find a from Faiht and a post on the forum from Kyler.

A small smile comes to his lips 'What are those 2 up to now...' first he opened Faiht's since she had texted him over an hour earlier. At the same time he unlocks his door making sure to put the key securely back in his pocket, he didnt want to be locked out on his first day....Again. Reading the short question he shuts the door behind him lightly with his foot.

"Not much Fai, just got to my room. You?"

Zar looked up to see one of the beds already had someones stuff on it 'Well I guess thats expected, I am late.' Shrugging he didnt mind, tossing his duffle onto the free bed he noticed some familiar things about the other persons things. 'Hmm...' He didnt want to be a snoop but he had a hunch on who his new roommate was. This was confirmed when he walked over to find an all too familiar bag. Chuckling lightly he shakes his head "My luck, rooming with the hot head. This should be interesting." Looking back to his phone he chuckles again when he opens up Kyler's post 'Speak of the devil....Pool party already eh?' He takes a minute before responding 'Guess I better go, if anything just to be the brakes on Kye.'

"I'm in, need any help setting up?" After hitting send Zar goes to unpacking his things, if he was gonna go to a pool party he needed to at least find his trunks

(Color reminder - 07f737)
(Color reminder - ab07f7)

Senior, red
Ku couldnt find her room for the life of her! 'Been here 3 years and this blasted building still gives me hell!' That didnt stop her from helping others find their rooms no problem, but hers seemed to elude her. 'Pesky devil....' It didnt help that she carrying around a large and rather embarrassing neon pink stuffed bunny given to her right before she left by her little sis Bungle. Though the thoughtful gift made her feel warm inside the stares she was getting from some people was giving her the urge to duck her head. After a couple more minutes she comes to a door with the same numbers as the ones engraved into her key. "Finally!" She breathes out happily.

Quickly unlocking the door she slips inside before nearly slamming it shut, sighing in relief Ku turns to find a bed already taken. Frowning she blows a strand blonde hair out of eyes. 'Dang, I guess thats what I get for stopping for icecream...' Walking over to her bed she slips her backpack off setting it on the end, she left her mini suitcase next to the bed to unpack later. Tossing the outrageously soft bunny beside her pillow she plops down onto the bed, finding it pretty soft she smiles. 'One more year....'

Her ear perks up at the familiar song sounding from her Phoenix. Laying back she slides her phone from her pocket unlocking it to see a notification from Kyler 'Hmm....I remember him.' Clicking on a wide grin spreads across her face. Jumping up she throws her arms up doing a small happy dance "Whoo pool party!" This time she wasnt gonna be the designated driver either! Going back to her Phoenix she responds.

"Count me in!"

images
Cora walked down the staircase and out of the building. She walked at her normal fast pace across the courtyard on her way to the store to buy food for the party. She easiy dodged people, if they didn't dodge her. A screech came from behind Cora, it was ust stupid freshman but in the time it took to look back at her path she topled over someone. A guy non the less. (@ Thomas) "Oomph!"

Being so unfocused Evangeline got startled from a shout from somewhere looking up, Evangeline watched as a girl bumped into a boy and rushed over to see if either of them were alright.
"Oh gosh! Are you both alright!?"

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Status
Not open for further replies.