Elementally winged

Name: Gin Latch

Appearance:
PicsArt_1354622244706.jpg

Likes:Women, swords, the rain, crafting swords, food and sword sparring.

Dislikes: Most people, cats, greed, authority figures, warfare.

Personality:When Gin sets himself a task, he will go to any lengths to accomplish it.
Opinionated and aggressive, he oftens finds himself at the center of controversy.
He favors involvement on all levels and is not the type to sit idly as long as there are victories to be be won.
The enthusiasm and energy with which Gin conducts his life is infectious and draw others to him as admirers and friends.
His love life is often operatic in its intensity and drama. Although he is a good-looking, charming individual who has no difficulty attracting lovers.
Despite his self-sufficiency, he is frequently defer to the attitudes and opinions of authority figures.

History: During Gin's birth his mother passed away, lucky enough to have survive this he was raised by a proud blacksmith. Gin was taught how to construct and craft swords. Most of his life was typical however one dreadful night his father was murdered by drunk raiders. After swearing his revenge he crafted his own masterpiece of a blade and hunted the raiders down. After the bloodshed Gin felt empty and alone, nothing could enlighten his mood and so he decided to travel the land in search of a new beginning.

Element: Electricity

Wing mark colour: Light blue with a golden outline.

Main spell 1: Electrum Bombos - weak/ Gin utilizes electricity to generate a bomb of electrical outburst 10-15 ft radius. Strong/ Gin charges up a ball of electricity and slams it down into the earth to unleash a bomb of electricity 20-30 ft radius.

Main spell 2: Boltas Ab Lite - weak/ Gin generates a bolt of lightning and hurls it at his enemy. Strong/ Gin charges up and hurls a bolt of lightning twice as big as the weak counterpart but utilizes more energy.

Main spell 3: Leht Strykva - weak/ Lightning strikes down and surges through Gin charging him with watts of energy. Strong/ A streak of lightning darts from the clouds and fries the enemy.

Weapon(s):Lightning Breeze - A longsword he carries with himself always.
Also conceals a dagger.

Name: Gin Latch

Appearance:
PicsArt_1354622244706.jpg

Likes:Women, swords, the rain, crafting swords, food and sword sparring.

Dislikes: Most people, cats, greed, authority figures, warfare.

Personality:When Gin sets himself a task, he will go to any lengths to accomplish it.
Opinionated and aggressive, he oftens finds himself at the center of controversy.
He favors involvement on all levels and is not the type to sit idly as long as there are victories to be be won.
The enthusiasm and energy with which Gin conducts his life is infectious and draw others to him as admirers and friends.
His love life is often operatic in its intensity and drama. Although he is a good-looking, charming individual who has no difficulty attracting lovers.
Despite his self-sufficiency, he is frequently defer to the attitudes and opinions of authority figures.

History: During Gin's birth his mother passed away, lucky enough to have survive this he was raised by a proud blacksmith. Gin was taught how to construct and craft swords. Most of his life was typical however one dreadful night his father was murdered by drunk raiders. After swearing his revenge he crafted his own masterpiece of a blade and hunted the raiders down. After the bloodshed Gin felt empty and alone, nothing could enlighten his mood and so he decided to travel the land in search of a new beginning.

Element: Electricity

Wing mark colour: Light blue with a golden outline.

Main spell 1: Electrum Bombos - weak/ Gin utilizes electricity to generate a bomb of electrical outburst 10-15 ft radius. Strong/ Gin charges up a ball of electricity and slams it down into the earth to unleash a bomb of electricity 20-30 ft radius.

Main spell 2: Boltas Ab Lite - weak/ Gin generates a bolt of lightning and hurls it at his enemy. Strong/ Gin charges up and hurls a bolt of lightning twice as big as the weak counterpart but utilizes more energy.

Main spell 3: Leht Strykva - weak/ Lightning strikes down and surges through Gin charging him with watts of energy. Strong/ A streak of lightning darts from the clouds and fries the enemy.

Weapon(s):Lightning Breeze - A longsword he carries with himself always.
Also conceals a dagger.

Accepted~!
And that's fine Faronel.

E-Claire: Sorry I haven't posted in a while and also sorry I pushed your character into a wall. He doesn't know what's going on and I thought that'd be a natural reaction.

Name: Samuel Gains

Appearance:
373199.jpg Minus the swords.

Likes: Climbing, Observing, Personal Space, Cookies, Freedom

Dislikes: Rowdy crowds, being bossed around, restrictions of movement, closed minds

Personality: Aloof. Intense. Samuel likes his space but he's not unfriendly. He can be friendly and social but people find it hard to predict him or get close to him on an emotional level, the dude likes his space.

History: Samuel wasn't ever a bad kid, and even though he would help out if asked he was never known for great acts of kindness, most of the trouble he did get into was with his friends. They would run around the little town and would always wonder how Samuel got everywhere before they did, even when they had a head start. His father was a shop keeper, and his mother was a seamstress. Samuel helped out his father run the shop and often helped repair equipment, tools and gizmos. This he did more than deal with customers who were slightly disconcerted by his intense expression, but he had found a knack for mechanics. His mother worked at the shop as well and he would help her, repairing garments, shoes, sails, all kinds of things.

Element: Space

Wing mark color: No color, just lines and spaces

Main spell 1: Reduce/Increase distance:

Minor: Increases or reduces the distance between two objects, could include people. This allows him to effectively teleport a distance with a single step.
Major: The distance can become greater, traveling many miles with a single step. If used in conjunction with Major Space Expansion he could even travel with several people through feet of "solid" matter.

Main spell 2: Space Reduction/Expansion

Minor: Similar to reduction and increase of distance,but is more localized. This application includes but is not limited to creating explosions, containing explosions, and sometimes creating vacuums or plenums.
Major: Finer control and bigger area of effect. Samuel can condense or expand objects or even people on the molecular level to the point of complete explosion or implosion. Some things will just break apart and become like sand or goo.

Main spell 3:Bending/Twisting: Change the curvature of space around people or objects, or the areas of space they move through.

Minor: Can change trajectory of a projectile, limited effect on light and gravity, also able to create little pockets of separate space.
Major: Replace two large objects position in space, or make an object occupy two places at once. Can have a noticeable effect on gravity or light curvature.

Great: Black/White Hole: It is possible with a combination of his other abilities, and maybe even Shadow and Light, to create a black or white hole. If Samuel attempted this now, his lack of experience and control would cause him to die after generating a short lived effect.

Weapon(s): Don't know yet.

Quietone: Im having posting troubles too. And it was a good move, we are all gathering and discovering each other has magic powers (finally).

Name: Samuel Gains

Appearance:
View attachment 17329 Minus the swords.

Likes: Climbing, Observing, Personal Space, Cookies, Freedom

Dislikes: Rowdy crowds, being bossed around, restrictions of movement, closed minds

Personality: Aloof. Intense. Samuel likes his space but he's not unfriendly. He can be friendly and social but people find it hard to predict him or get close to him on an emotional level, the dude likes his space.

History: Samuel wasn't ever a bad kid, and even though he would help out if asked he was never known for great acts of kindness, most of the trouble he did get into was with his friends. They would run around the little town and would always wonder how Samuel got everywhere before they did, even when they had a head start. His father was a shop keeper, and his mother was a seamstress. Samuel helped out his father run the shop and often helped repair equipment, tools and gizmos. This he did more than deal with customers who were slightly disconcerted by his intense expression, but he had found a knack for mechanics. His mother worked at the shop as well and he would help her, repairing garments, shoes, sails, all kinds of things.

Element: Space

Wing mark color: No color, just lines and spaces

Main spell 1: Reduce/Increase distance:

Minor: Increases or reduces the distance between two objects, could include people. This allows him to effectively teleport a distance with a single step.
Major: The distance can become greater, traveling many miles with a single step. If used in conjunction with Major Space Expansion he could even travel with several people through feet of "solid" matter.

Main spell 2: Space Reduction/Expansion

Minor: Similar to reduction and increase of distance,but is more localized. This application includes but is not limited to creating explosions, containing explosions, and sometimes creating vacuums or plenums.
Major: Finer control and bigger area of effect. Samuel can condense or expand objects or even people on the molecular level to the point of complete explosion or implosion. Some things will just break apart and become like sand or goo.

Main spell 3:Bending/Twisting: Change the curvature of space around people or objects, or the areas of space they move through.

Minor: Can change trajectory of a projectile, limited effect on light and gravity, also able to create little pockets of separate space.
Major: Replace two large objects position in space, or make an object occupy two places at once. Can have a noticeable effect on gravity or light curvature.

Great: Black/White Hole: It is possible with a combination of his other abilities, and maybe even Shadow and Light, to create a black or white hole. If Samuel attempted this now, his lack of experience and control would cause him to die after generating a short lived effect.

Weapon(s): Don't know yet.
Accepted.

Fun, he stole the element I had reserved and was writing for.

I had projects for school and was going to write today because I finished it, but looks like I've got to change it.

That happened to me too.

I was told Space was free.

I rarely played characters that like to talk

Name: Kara "Tink" Aerosa

Appearance: Instead of a rose tattoo, its her wing mark. Toss in a pair of black working gloves and boots and you've got an exact match.
purple-hair-red-eyes-anime-girls-1.jpg

Dislikes: Dark places, silence, confined places, rubber gloves, mornings

Personality: People would describe her as someone who likes the sound of her own voice. She wont ever shut up, even if she's losing a fight. Even though she tries to be very likable, she has many deep subtleties to her and loves to listen to others as well. But if you toss her some machine parts, you may soon find her totally engrossed in making a new little robot or some toy to give to the next child she meets.

History: Kara was abandoned as a baby, left on a random doorstep for reasons unbeknownst to her. Despite that, she grew up in a loving family; her father is a tinkerer, a maker and fixer of machines, her mother the loving caretaker of the family, and a younger brother whom she treasures. She almost always went to work with her father and learned the secrets of the trade and as she toyed around with parts, she discovered she could bring little machines to life. She eventually discovered more powers and knew that if she stayed, she would only bring harm to her family. Thus, she bid a tearful and public farewell to her family and friends, which were numerous, and left her small town to seek the reason for her powers.

Element: Lightning

Wing mark colour: Aero blue with a thick royal purple outline

Main spell 1: Kinetic Shock // Generated Energy
Weak - Cass runs electricity through her weapons or hands. A touch can disrupt spells and paralyze an enemy for a second. She can power or absorb the energy of machinery with this.
Strong - Can create a small, but strong shock at any given location around her that paralyzes for ten seconds, but takes a decent amount of energy to do so

Main spell 2: Lightning // Arcane Shift
Weak - Can jump short distances or between clouds in a split second by momentarily turning into a bolt of lightning. The longer the jump distance, the more energy it takes
Strong - She can temporarily turn into a being of pure arcane energy, extending the reach and damage of all of her spells while taking proportionally more energy to do so. If she remains in this form for more than a five minutes, though, she'll be stuck in arcane form permanently, which means when she runs out of energy, she dies.

Main spell 3: EM Field // EP Field
Weak - Can generate an electromagnetic field that allows her to levitate herself and smaller objects within the field
Strong - Unleashes large pulses of electricity that prevent the casting of any spells in its bounds. Kara can't move while she casts this.

Weapon: Dagger

E-Claire. I didn't actually stab you with the metal claws. I just pushed you up against the wall until the others came down. He was tempted to make claws, but resisted the urge.

Celcius, Effort, I'm very sorry about the availability confusion. I have asked for some help (from faronel) to help organise this, since there are so many people and my internet is unreliable. I hope you aren't too offended.
Celcius, darkness is too similar to shadow, sorry, could you think of something else? Your character seems great, so you don't have to change her much. Also, you don't need to spend a lot of time on the character profiles, the IC RPing is more important.
The updated availability list is here:
-Water
-Electricity
-Love (or something else, unlike the other elements)
I'm not going to allow any more reserves, first to post the sheet for the element gets the element. All reserves are nullified. Originally I wasn't going to allow reserves, and I think it was a mistake to allow them, so i'm fixing that now (better late than never).
Quiet one, I know, I didn't think I'd said your character had actually hurt mine, just assaulted. I could easily be wrong though, so i'll check.

Name: raven sky

Likes: , the dark, dead things, books, making fun of people.

Dislikes: people. things, light , water and fire.

Personality: raven is doesn't say anything and when she is her voice is so soft the wid can only hear her. she not bossy. she very kind and hates to hart others. she so funny when she talks. she acts like a 3 year old some times once she get us to you.
History: her mom hated her for being different the kids didn't like her. she wished she die when she was young but then there was a women that took her in when her mother throw her out. the women was kind to her. she told her story's about people making new planets and every thing.

Element: deames

Wing mark color: black/white whenever she is mad.

power: dreams

magic 1: shape shift; she can shift into a wolf/ weak: she can only for a shoret
magic 2: nightmares: makes you have nightmars forever and you are blind/ she has to sleep for awhile.
magic 3: dream: dream is when she getr in you head and kills you in your dreams but people haeds don`t blow up so it not mind./ she can get injured MUHAHAHAHAHA
Appearance:
304425-bigthumbnail.jpg

weapon: it around my neck
images
at first but later it turn in to this
images

@aliceinwonderland , can you make your element dreams not earth. Also, you need to make a weak and strong verison of each spell. (eg. a weaker verison of shape shift would be only some parts of her body turn into a wolf, and for a shorter amount of time)

Can people PLEASE do grammar checks. I know English isn't every bodies mother language, so one or two mistakes are ok. But capital letters and full stops are appreciated. (sorry to rant about this, I feel like a ***** now)

Sorry about the changes effort?

I'm actually glad you said something. All this misspelling and grammar has been driving me nuts. It makes it hard to follow what's going on.

I'm glad people are glad i mentioned the spelling/grammar thing (though i feel mean saying it :'()

Yay Effort!